The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391055 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#211959 Nov 22, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic carpet munching cretin, when the repubs had control a few years back, asswiping buffoons like Sen. Oblamer and Reid were crying like punked bitches about the repubs doing such things.
Remember, dumbass?
What's wrong with you???? Don't you know that it's ok as long as the dems are doing it????(end sarcasm)
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#211960 Nov 22, 2013
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares. The point here is that the filibuster is being abused and both parties see the writing on the wall. So you loser teapublicans won't be able to continue with your stupid agenda of obstructionism.
Find a new way to govern, preferably one that "We the People" can tolerate.
I wonder if you would be saying the same thing if the roles were reversed???
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#211961 Nov 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I also said that I realized that was mistake, but were not talking about my name.
Some of the trolls here used that name to research my life and post everything they could find.
When they posted the names of my mother, father, sisters and other family members along with addresses, phone numbers and information about how to find them, all accompanied by death threats and calls for someone to punish my family because I wouldn't shut up and post the way they told me to, that's when things got serious.

I probably won't ever agree with you again, but I do agree with you here. Peoples personal info should NEVER, EVER be posted. This is supposed to be fun entertainment, not a real battle zone. I know of a person on another thread that almost lost their job because of harassment-that is completely wrong.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#211962 Nov 22, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>What is this ACA? Is it a new replacement for Obamacare? <snicker snicker>

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#211965 Nov 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahh , Bonnie just got smart and got tired of azzh*les like you.
Maybe she's gone to join Cherry. Maybe she will come back as Mary.
enough Obama period

Coffeyville, KS

#211966 Nov 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
For better or worse we will now see the Senate do something the minority has been preventing...legislate.
It's a big blow to obstructionism, which (let's face it) is the only strategy the republicans have.
Well unless the libs prove to care even less for our democracy then they just proved once again they do, the nuclear option is only for nominations, NOT legislation! But of course if this truly means no more obstruction then is Harry going to start bringing up the proposed bills and amendments that he has not even allowed to go to committee for discussion that the R's have been proposing all this time? After all......Even Harry says the Senate (that he is running) doesn't work!!! Which was a hoot to watch him admit like someone else is running the Senate!!!

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#211967 Nov 22, 2013
enough Obama period wrote:
<quoted text>
Well unless the libs prove to care even less for our democracy then they just proved once again they do, the nuclear option is only for nominations, NOT legislation! But of course if this truly means no more obstruction then is Harry going to start bringing up the proposed bills and amendments that he has not even allowed to go to committee for discussion that the R's have been proposing all this time? After all......Even Harry says the Senate (that he is running) doesn't work!!! Which was a hoot to watch him admit like someone else is running the Senate!!!
Jaxxon is an idiot. He thinks the senate can originate a spending bill. They cannot. Only the House of Representatives can originate a law that costs taxpayers money. That's why the individual mandate is going to be struck down as unconstitutional. It originated in the senate as a fine but the court said it's not a fine, it's a tax. Since it is a tax and it originated in the senate, it's unconstitutional.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#211968 Nov 22, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon is an idiot. He thinks the senate can originate a spending bill. They cannot. Only the House of Representatives can originate a law that costs taxpayers money. That's why the individual mandate is going to be struck down as unconstitutional. It originated in the senate as a fine but the court said it's not a fine, it's a tax. Since it is a tax and it originated in the senate, it's unconstitutional.
But the dems did it, so that makes it ok.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#211969 Nov 22, 2013
"After the many bumps, ruts and roadblocks the Affordable Care Act has run into, health officials in Washington have decided to delay open enrollment in Obamacare -- not this year, but a year down the road."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/politics/obamac...

Now they want to delay it and they moved it to AFTER the election....how convenient is that. LOL I hope that people are smart enough to see through this one.
enough Obama period

Coffeyville, KS

#211970 Nov 22, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
"After the many bumps, ruts and roadblocks the Affordable Care Act has run into, health officials in Washington have decided to delay open enrollment in Obamacare -- not this year, but a year down the road."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/politics/obamac...
Now they want to delay it and they moved it to AFTER the election....how convenient is that. LOL I hope that people are smart enough to see through this one.
Especially since they moved it to only about a week after the elections! That should tell people ALL they need to know about what is to come after the elections with Obamacare,$$$$$$$!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#211971 Nov 22, 2013
enough Obama period wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially since they moved it to only about a week after the elections! That should tell people ALL they need to know about what is to come after the elections with Obamacare,$$$$$$$!
Unfortunately the koolaid drinkers will turn a blind eye.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#211972 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You still with that insanity? Look old pal... unless we all get some dna markers from our blood... all of us and especially you are simply speculating where you're from.
On a lighter note... have you heard about the white supremacist who wanted to make a white only resort of some sort go on the Trisha Goddard show only to find out that he was part Black?
My point here is that you're full of conjecture & speculation about who you really are until you get the facts for yourself. I know you want to be Aryan so bad but chances are, you're probably not. Knowing your luck, you have Mexican & African roots.
Canadian neo-Nazi learns he's part African
http://www.thewhig.com/2013/11/11/canadian-ne...
It is no different than the insanity of you libs to not recognize the fact that Obama is a liar and has failed the people of this nation.
It is no different than the insanity that those like you display when you claim that Aryans are nazis and white supremacists and you deny that Aryans are a separate race.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#211973 Nov 22, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Really....prove your post. moron..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pAgnJDJN4VAXX
Yes, I think so, closed minded one.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#211974 Nov 22, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon's so fcking conflicted, it's pointless to call him on anything he says. It's like the Dems in general. If we don't expect the worst out of them by now, we deserve everything we get.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#211977 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
It's not the Democrats fault for rarely being the minority. Maybe if your azzhole Republican party gets with reality and wins a larger group of the US population you du*bazzes might know what it's like to actually have a majority once in awhile.
So why wasn't it ok when the repubs wanted to change the rules a few years back? You remember when Reid, Clinton, Obama, and others cried the blues.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#211978 Nov 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon's so fcking conflicted, it's pointless to call him on anything he says. It's like the Dems in general. If we don't expect the worst out of them by now, we deserve everything we get.
I think that being gay eats like a glutton into his every thought like an advancing cancer and interferes with everything he says in an irrational manner. It is the same kind of guilt that the dems exhibit on a daily basis which keeps any beneficial progress ground to a halt.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#211979 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text>
If you and Jack were in a relationship... you'd obviously be the bit*h.
I have no control over the fantasies you conjure up. I expect you pound your pud over images of children and barnyard animals too.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#211986 Nov 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no control over the fantasies you conjure up. I expect you pound your pud over images of children and barnyard animals too.
Based on his posting history, I believe he does exactly that.
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

#211987 Nov 22, 2013
The so called conservatives on Topix are retarded.
The so called Liberals are clueless, braindead fools and a menace to themselves and others. Especially short, fat, ugly, balding white Latinos named Freeko.
racer42

Palo Alto, CA

#211988 Nov 22, 2013
The so called conservatives on Topix are retarded.
Shouldn't that be 14.7 IQ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Mikey 5,286
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 6 min Nopal 7,014
News Immigration Activist Accuses Heck Staffer of As... 6 min kiljoy 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 20 min J ValJean 141,897
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr LordFree 10,346
News The Latest: Clinton says she'll pick 'very qual... 3 hr Captain Yesterday 254
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 3 hr slick willie expl... 20
More from around the web