The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#211773 Nov 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No President since Lincoln has left out "under God". Except Obama.
It never happened.

Even the media outlets that released the story have had to correct themselves.

When it happened it could have been a mistake, but now that everyone knows it isn't true, why are you insisting on spreading a blatant lie?
American Patriot

Mountain View, CA

#211775 Nov 21, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if someone is setting them up with bad info to hurt their credibility?
As if they had credibility to begin with.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#211776 Nov 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to ask her about that, but what I got out of it was the fact that she was saying IF what you say about the Aryan race is true, many darker skinned Hispanic people are even more Aryan than you are.
I keep trying to break away from this ridiculous conversation, but your dementia is somehow both fascinating and repugnant at the same time.
Don't let that go to your head. It's the dynamics of your insanity that I find so interesting.
I don't have to ask her. She stated as much in her post that she acknowledged the Aryan blood line. Need I say more?

Level 6

Location hidden

#211779 Nov 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh BS and most of the posters here know the truth.. Hell you even posted how your fingers were cramping from all the reporting you were doing.. Ya dumb jackazz..
Eagle
LOL...when people started posting my personal info and the personal info of my family members and making specific threats...you damn well better believe I reported it, but I never reported anyone for using the name Jack or for calling me some stupid name and when I made that comment I believe it was about reporting a couple of posters for posting the address and other info of another poster here, not mine, ya moron.

You can keep this up as long as you want, but most of the posters here know you're lying.

Some of them don't care as long as it's me you're lying about, but still...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Coldwater, Mi

#211780 Nov 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
FK U !!
I agree, FK him.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#211781 Nov 21, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you're not trying to imply it is impossible.
Widespread fraud reported in Social Security Administration's Disability Program
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/08/wi...
Stress test along with the all the other test don't lie.. Your report don't break down from physical cases to mental cases..

Eagle

Level 6

Location hidden

#211782 Nov 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask for someone to name one HR didn't take to the floor for a vote and I shown you the most recent one..
Eagle
Not exactly sure what your trying to say. From the looks of that post you're drinking and posting again tonight, but I'll give it a try anyway...

No, I asked a specific poster to name a republican alternative to Obamacare.

What you posted about was not an alternative health care plan.

It was about a change to the existing plan.

A change, it turns out, the White House was already planning to make.

Anything else, or are you through making an a*s of yourself?
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#211783 Nov 21, 2013
Theotis Xavier Jackson wrote:
Yo, any of u bruthas knows where's Theotis can get himselfs a $ 1.75 all nite Blumpkin? i prefers white bichtes.
Is this for you, or your son GR Jr.?

Level 6

Location hidden

#211784 Nov 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, FK him.
Not on the best day of your life grandpa.

;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Coldwater, Mi

#211785 Nov 21, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOO what would we do without the mythological aryan race to cure the world of problems that don't really exist.
Problems that don't really exist? Bullshit,The Aryan addresses the "problem" and takes the appropriate action based on the thousands of years of his wisdom guided by his extensive collective experience.
Theotis Xavier Jackson

Murrieta, CA

#211786 Nov 21, 2013
i knows the racist Rose love the dark meat,
" once u go black you be hooked on crack"

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#211789 Nov 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, FK him.
This is your highest calling, isn't it? The "me too" role is your role in life. That must be a humbling experience, most especially because these nuts you "me too" support are the dimmest of bulbs.

Level 6

Location hidden

#211790 Nov 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stress test along with the all the other test don't lie.. Your report don't break down from physical cases to mental cases..
Eagle
That may be, but you said your doctor told you never to go to a worksite again and you've spent a long time now bragging about how much you're working while still drawing that check.

If someone is disabled I have no problem with them receiving the benefits they are entitled to, but when they draw those benefits and work anyway, something's wrong with this picture.

If you're able to work, which you have been telling us you are since you have been working, you should get a job and support yourself.

I hear Wal Mart's hiring.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#211791 Nov 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not entirely true, Mike.
No it fact rosie.. You can go ask 8 since she was the one passing out warnings..

Eagle
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#211794 Nov 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Aryans are not white.
Aryans have never been white much less white supremacists.
Aryans are Aryans and they have always been HUMAN Supremacists.
Are you ill Posi?

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#211795 Nov 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...when people started posting my personal info and the personal info of my family members and making specific threats...you damn well better believe I reported it, but I never reported anyone for using the name Jack or for calling me some stupid name and when I made that comment I believe it was about reporting a couple of posters for posting the address and other info of another poster here, not mine, ya moron.
You can keep this up as long as you want, but most of the posters here know you're lying.
Some of them don't care as long as it's me you're lying about, but still...
Oh BS and you just keep stroking it.. Everyone that has been here a while knows the truth..

Eagle

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#211796 Nov 21, 2013
Florida Rep. Trey Radel to Take Leave of Absence After Cocaine Charge
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/florida-rep-tr...
Radel, 37, plans to start "intensive inpatient treatment" immediately. In the meantime, the congressman said he would donate his salary to charity, but his offices would stay open. He gave no indication he was going to resign.

Radel was the target of an undercover sting operation, prosecutors told the court earlier in the day.

About 10 p.m. on Oct 29, Radel met a confidential source and an undercover law enforcement officer at a Washington restaurant, prosecutors said. At the restaurant, Radel told the two that he had cocaine back at his apartment and said they could go back and use some, according to testimony.

They declined the offer to share coke with Radel, but the undercover officer said he could sell 3.5 grams to Radel, prosecutors said. Outside the restaurant, Radel gave the undercover $260, and then inside a car, the undercover gave Radel the cocaine, according to prosecutors.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#211797 Nov 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on the best day of your life grandpa.
;)
Your a lot like Rico and Rose. Your Mouth will bring you more than you bargained for one day. Fact!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#211798 Nov 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly sure what your trying to say. From the looks of that post you're drinking and posting again tonight, but I'll give it a try anyway...
No, I asked a specific poster to name a republican alternative to Obamacare.
What you posted about was not an alternative health care plan.
It was about a change to the existing plan.
A change, it turns out, the White House was already planning to make.
Anything else, or are you through making an a*s of yourself?
And I just gave you one.. Ya know if you like your insurance you can keep it bill..

Eagle

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Carlos, CA

#211799 Nov 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it fact rosie.. You can go ask 8 since she was the one passing out warnings..
Eagle
BS. You added things that were untrue about people getting warnings when a certain name was posted.

You have no idea when or who gets warnings or about what. I don't suck up to Top Mods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr American Werewolves 137,796
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 6 hr Gary 136
News Immigration activists disillusioned with Obama,... 9 hr Holla Isabella 3
News Dairy farmers, in dire need of workers, feel he... 9 hr wild child 5
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 14 hr spocko 140
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 15 hr Holla Isabella 15
News GOP Lawmakers: Reject Loretta Lynch's Nomination 16 hr wild child 3
More from around the web