The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336752 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#211766 Nov 21, 2013
EXTRATERRESTRIAL INVADERS crash into Earth's South Pole

Dozens travelled here almost at warp speed to hit our snow slopes
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/11/21/froze...
The experts believe that their 28 intergalactic subatomic particles, which were embedded within a cubic kilometre of polar ice, originated from outside the Solar System, and likely from outside our galaxy, the Milky Way.

"It is gratifying to finally see what we have been looking for. This is the dawn of a new age of astronomy."

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#211767 Nov 21, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>I'll keep that in mind. Would referring to "jacking up" a car, a "Jackpine" or "high jacking" an airplane rile him up too?
There was a poster here named "jackson" and if you replied to him/her you would get a warning for replying to that poster for using "jack" in your post.. I think the mods got tired of his whining BS after several posters got warnings and banned.. The simple fact is that poster was here even before jax left the fear thread and came here..

Eagle

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#211769 Nov 21, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if someone is setting them up with bad info to hurt their credibility?
I don't think so and if they are, the news organization is at fault for not verifying the story before running with it.

That's one of the first things journalists are taught. Verify your source, verify the information and never rely on a single source before you go public unless you are da*ned well sure that you've got it right.

Don't ask me how I know that, but it's one of the most basic standards in the field.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Carlos, CA

#211771 Nov 21, 2013
Theotis Xavier Jackson wrote:
Yo, any of u bruthas knows where's Theotis can get himselfs a $ 1.75 all nite Blumpkin? i prefers white bichtes.
SleazyEd and Quirky are free tonight, you racist troll.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#211772 Nov 21, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know, I've never done it. You tell us.
You are the one making the accusation of fraud..

Eagle

Level 6

Location hidden

#211773 Nov 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No President since Lincoln has left out "under God". Except Obama.
It never happened.

Even the media outlets that released the story have had to correct themselves.

When it happened it could have been a mistake, but now that everyone knows it isn't true, why are you insisting on spreading a blatant lie?
American Patriot

Mountain View, CA

#211775 Nov 21, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if someone is setting them up with bad info to hurt their credibility?
As if they had credibility to begin with.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#211776 Nov 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to ask her about that, but what I got out of it was the fact that she was saying IF what you say about the Aryan race is true, many darker skinned Hispanic people are even more Aryan than you are.
I keep trying to break away from this ridiculous conversation, but your dementia is somehow both fascinating and repugnant at the same time.
Don't let that go to your head. It's the dynamics of your insanity that I find so interesting.
I don't have to ask her. She stated as much in her post that she acknowledged the Aryan blood line. Need I say more?

Level 6

Location hidden

#211779 Nov 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh BS and most of the posters here know the truth.. Hell you even posted how your fingers were cramping from all the reporting you were doing.. Ya dumb jackazz..
Eagle
LOL...when people started posting my personal info and the personal info of my family members and making specific threats...you damn well better believe I reported it, but I never reported anyone for using the name Jack or for calling me some stupid name and when I made that comment I believe it was about reporting a couple of posters for posting the address and other info of another poster here, not mine, ya moron.

You can keep this up as long as you want, but most of the posters here know you're lying.

Some of them don't care as long as it's me you're lying about, but still...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Wekweti NT

#211780 Nov 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
FK U !!
I agree, FK him.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#211781 Nov 21, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you're not trying to imply it is impossible.
Widespread fraud reported in Social Security Administration's Disability Program
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/08/wi...
Stress test along with the all the other test don't lie.. Your report don't break down from physical cases to mental cases..

Eagle

Level 6

Location hidden

#211782 Nov 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask for someone to name one HR didn't take to the floor for a vote and I shown you the most recent one..
Eagle
Not exactly sure what your trying to say. From the looks of that post you're drinking and posting again tonight, but I'll give it a try anyway...

No, I asked a specific poster to name a republican alternative to Obamacare.

What you posted about was not an alternative health care plan.

It was about a change to the existing plan.

A change, it turns out, the White House was already planning to make.

Anything else, or are you through making an a*s of yourself?
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#211783 Nov 21, 2013
Theotis Xavier Jackson wrote:
Yo, any of u bruthas knows where's Theotis can get himselfs a $ 1.75 all nite Blumpkin? i prefers white bichtes.
Is this for you, or your son GR Jr.?

Level 6

Location hidden

#211784 Nov 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, FK him.
Not on the best day of your life grandpa.

;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Wekweti NT

#211785 Nov 21, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOO what would we do without the mythological aryan race to cure the world of problems that don't really exist.
Problems that don't really exist? Bullshit,The Aryan addresses the "problem" and takes the appropriate action based on the thousands of years of his wisdom guided by his extensive collective experience.
Theotis Xavier Jackson

Murrieta, CA

#211786 Nov 21, 2013
i knows the racist Rose love the dark meat,
" once u go black you be hooked on crack"

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#211789 Nov 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, FK him.
This is your highest calling, isn't it? The "me too" role is your role in life. That must be a humbling experience, most especially because these nuts you "me too" support are the dimmest of bulbs.

Level 6

Location hidden

#211790 Nov 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stress test along with the all the other test don't lie.. Your report don't break down from physical cases to mental cases..
Eagle
That may be, but you said your doctor told you never to go to a worksite again and you've spent a long time now bragging about how much you're working while still drawing that check.

If someone is disabled I have no problem with them receiving the benefits they are entitled to, but when they draw those benefits and work anyway, something's wrong with this picture.

If you're able to work, which you have been telling us you are since you have been working, you should get a job and support yourself.

I hear Wal Mart's hiring.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#211791 Nov 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not entirely true, Mike.
No it fact rosie.. You can go ask 8 since she was the one passing out warnings..

Eagle
Vorenus

Los Angeles, CA

#211794 Nov 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Aryans are not white.
Aryans have never been white much less white supremacists.
Aryans are Aryans and they have always been HUMAN Supremacists.
Are you ill Posi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Mickey Ratt Club 138,679
News CNN's Hoover: 'Far Right Wing' Will Oppose Trum... 6 hr tomin cali 3
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 8 hr goonsquad 96
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 10 hr Responsibility 43
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 10 hr Le Jimbo 96
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 11 hr goonsquad 35
News Martin O'Malley Calls For Racial Bias Training ... 11 hr Just an observer 3
More from around the web