The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 328735 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Captain Jack Drops In

Lincoln, NE

#208949 Nov 14, 2013
Sameo sameo crazy stuff
Quirky

Denver, CO

#208950 Nov 14, 2013
Captain Jack Drops In wrote:
<quoted text> Should'nt yours say SD and not CO ? and Eagle where is he ?
No , and Eagle will most likely be showing up in a couple hours from now.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#208951 Nov 14, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not afraid to say IT. It.. It ..It.. LOL.
I'm not afraid to say sh it. sh** sh** sh** sh**.
I'm not afraid to say truth too. Obama= epic fail. Have you heard of obazoa. Interesting name for a new protist.

"Newly Discovered Protist Suggests Evolutionary Answers, Questions"

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Arm the internet

#208953 Nov 14, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. You're O.K. Posi.. Peace. LOL. Enjoy your pop corn. I threw mine at the boob on the tube.
Thanks, I grew it. I seldom watch tv? I heard he was paying people off now, though for being cancelled. A union guy told me this today.
Captain Jack Drops In

Lincoln, NE

#208955 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not afraid to say sh it. sh** sh** sh** sh**.
I'm not afraid to say truth too. Obama= epic fail. Have you heard of obazoa. Interesting name for a new protist.
"Newly Discovered Protist Suggests Evolutionary Answers, Questions"
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/...
Yes there is glory in achievement and this sick law will achieve the death of many...
Any that would agree to this Im certain they either have not read this or are not ones that will be effected by it .
Captain Jack Drops In

Lincoln, NE

#208958 Nov 14, 2013
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#208960 Nov 14, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but every time anyone on the right tries to discuss those glitches, the Obama mass media machine calls them extremist tea party right wing obstructionists hell bent on destroying Obamacare.
The problems Americans are experiencing on the health care exchanges aren't something that wasn't predicted. The software developers were warning Obama's secretary of health and human services about these "glitches" back in March of this year. The republicans were warning the administration about the problems with the law that will force insurers to cancel policies for two years now. Obama extended the employer mandate as a result of these warnings but the law remains the same so January 2015, tens of millions of people who currently get health insurance from their employer will end up paying more or having their policies canceled. Additionally, tens of millions of Americans will be cut back to part time employment so that their employers can avoid the mandate.
Obamacare, as written, was phased in so that the good things kicked in first. Dependent children would stay on their parents policies till age 26 and insurance can't deny coverage for preexisting conditions. That makes people like it. But, now the parts that penalize individuals and employers begin to kick in and human nature dictates that people will take the least of two evils. Hand the federal government $1200 per year for worthless insurance that only covers catastrophic medical care with high deductibles, or, pay a $97 tax penalty? If you are young and healthy, any catastrophe will be covered by auto, home or workmans compensation insurance so the only people who will sign up are people who are broke and get it for free or those who have chronic health conditions that will cost the insurance pool to go bankrupt. Employers will be forced to cut employees so that they have no more than 50 full time employees or restructure into many small companies, or outsource which will hurt the recovery even more.
Obama talked a good game in his first term and got away with blaming the past for his future but now that he has no reelection to win, Obama is showing his true colors as he continues to blame everyone for his failures except himself. He no longer supports the government whistle blower. Now he scrambles aircraft to bring them down. Most of his 2008 promises have gone forgotten as he pushes the makers into giving to the takers and threatens them with giving their children's student aid to illegal aliens who he wants to grant amnesty to.
Obama has failed. Anyone who refuses to see that is lying to themselves.
Best post of the day!!!!!!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#208965 Nov 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Evening *Patriots*:)
Hi A.L.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Arm the internet

#208969 Nov 14, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Arranging The Deck Chairs While Death Comes From Japan
http://www.countercurrents.org/gatto081113.ht...
Today is my 63rd birthday. I have three Grandchildren and some Nephews and Nieces. The situation for me is this, by the time the radiation from Fukushima reaches me, it will take some time to affect my wife and I. My Grandchildren and other young people will not be so lucky. Already on the West Coast the milk is radioactive. It is below the "safety threshold" right now so you don't really hear about it. Still, the plume from the contaminated reactors is still pouring out and I'm sure that the Geiger counter will show a rise in contamination as the months go by.
The problem here is that the entire Northern Hemisphere is being poisoned by the radiation coming from Japan. It is already showing up in Alaska fisheries. According to Global Research :
Cesium-137 is extremely dangerous. It also accumulates in the body and is not eliminated from it when a certain amount builds up cancer or death will result. The threshold is extremely low.
Aryans are naturally resistant and are able to eliminate cesiun 137 efficiently before it builds to harmful levels. LOL
Captain Jack Drops In

Lincoln, NE

#208970 Nov 14, 2013

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#208972 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>what happened to your thread ? Just curious...
Capt??

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#208974 Nov 14, 2013
I was wondering is there another Captain Jack?
Maybe but not on IR.. Been missing ya how you been doing??

Wildfire- Michael Martin Murphey

Eagle
Captain Jack Drops In

Lincoln, NE

#208978 Nov 14, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Capt??
Eagle
Hello Duckie ..
Captain Jack Drops In

Lincoln, NE

#208979 Nov 14, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe but not on IR.. Been missing ya how you been doing??
Wildfire- Michael Martin Murphey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pc3OnSQc48sXX
Eagle
Just thought I'd drop in

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#208981 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text> Should'nt yours say SD and not CO ? and Eagle where is he ?
I am not on much Capt went back to work.. I am usually on for a couple hours after dinner..

Eric Church - Love Your Love The Most

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#208983 Nov 14, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the stupidest, lamest attempt at an excuse you liberal buffoons have come up with since, "I didn't know". This country is crawling with minorities who took it upon 'themselves' to succeed.
There comes a time when the training wheels have to come off, but when you're told, repeatedly, that you're incapable of riding alone, that everyone is out to push you down, that the government will carry you wherever you want to go, you never will ride on your own.
Are you suggesting that since 1872 (?) the erstwhile Democrats have adopted the ideology of Republicans? Are we to believe the civil rights war (1960's), waged so violently by DEMOCRATS, was all a figment of our collective imagination? Go smoke another hooter, you addle-brained a**hole.
the truth about Racism and the Republican party
http://santitafarella.wordpress.com/2012/10/2...

The Truth About Republican Racism and the “Southern Strategy”
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/the-truth-...

The Southern Strategy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strateg...

Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery before the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation.

The strategy was first adopted under future Republican President Richard Nixon and Republican Senator Barry Goldwater[6][7] in the late 1960s.[8] The strategy was successful in winning 5 formerly Confederate states in both the 1964 and 1968 presidential elections. It contributed to the electoral realignment of some Southern states to the Republican Party, but at the expense of losing more than 90 percent of black voters to the Democratic Party. As the twentieth century came to a close, the Republican Party began trying to appeal again to black voters, though with little success.[8]

Level 8

Location hidden

#208984 Nov 14, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
BS..It's you using a proxy. My posts are more cleverly brutal, Not classless cheap shots like you.
That's because you're a lot smarter than Q-bert. LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#208985 Nov 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"o-boy"
The fact that president nobama is "Half black" should not be of any importance, what is of importance that he has nary a clue. He is a loser, a muslim terrorist supporter, he pushed thru nobamakare a fiasco a majority of American's do not want or support, under his watch millions more American's need food stamps, millions fewer American's pay Federal income tax, unemployment is higher than when he was elected, the housing market sales and new home starts are lower than when he was elected, he is a liar, he is gutting the US military.
Peace
KMA
"He is a loser, muslim terrorist supporter"

And right about here your descent into CRAZY is complete.

Babble on!
WeDeserveBetter

Oneonta, NY

#208986 Nov 14, 2013
'Fairy Tale' Continues as Obama Proposes Extralegal Liarcare Fix...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/fairy-tal...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#208988 Nov 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I seen a similar picture on the UC Davis Staff photo Page. lololol
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Time for Republican obsession with border secur... 11 min Bakker 37
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 57 min Anonymous 91
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 2 hr ronnie 21
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 138,221
News Ann Coulter Takes on Pro-Amnesty Media 3 hr The Mack 5
News Obama not taking immigration fight to Supreme C... 4 hr U first 13
News Appeals Court Rejects Plan to Let Obama Immigra... 5 hr xxxrayted 27
More from around the web