The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391362 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#208564 Nov 13, 2013
Somalia Gets First Fiber Optic Link
http://www.ventures-africa.com/2013/11/somali...
“If there is a place that is not connected, that is the place that attracts us,” he told Reuters.

According to an analyst, investment in Somalia telecom industry is held to be one of the clearest signs that the country’s economy has continued to develop despite civil unrest in some of its parts.

The horn of Africa, which has had to rely on slow and expensive satellite over the years as a result of strife, now offers some of the most technologically advanced and competitively priced telecommunications and internet services in the world, according to the country’s Central Bank.
Oink Oink

Switzerland

#208565 Nov 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>They're just intending to distract from some realities about themselves which they'd prefer not to personally acknowledge. Most of them are absolute hypocrites with their perspectives on almost every aspect of their support for Republican causes which fly in the face of their own realities. So, attacking you or me, Jaxx or X-man, Rico, etc. in between moaning and whining about our President, the changes taking place in America and the frustration they feel about inequity (blaming the poor) is the easiest route these poor lost souls can take given their obvious limited mental capability. I suppose we should have more tolerance, but I find it very difficult - mostly owing to one sociopath in the lot for whom I have zip tolerance or patience.
Hilarious. What was/is your excuse when you distract? The above is your explanation or lame attempt at diverting from your lies. The president is being caught in many lies, as well. Lies do tend to follow your every move, then get exposed with just one, move. Check!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#208566 Nov 13, 2013
Terrorism: Global threat
http://www.postonline.co.uk/post/analysis/230...
How has the insurance industry adapted to the steady rise in terrorism and civil unrest across the world in the past decade?

The industry regards political cover as an example of one of these tweaked products. It gained popularity following the Arab Spring, when it was not terrorist action but civil unrest that posed a risk due to instability and violence in the area.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#208568 Nov 13, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Gee, seems like only yesterday that sheep from the corrupt LIEberal democRAT Party were bleating that the folks dumped from their insurance policies under ObamaCare were just a bunch of nonexistent “red herrings” and “Chicken Littles.”
The official numbers are out. There were 106,000 in the month of October. One fifth the estimated amount from Obama.
Oink Oink

Switzerland

#208569 Nov 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything about anyone. You're a liar, a fraud and a poser.
NTR didn't lie about a thing. YOU are the one lying, TROLL!
YOu're an illiterate, cowardly punk, nothing more.
Buzz off, gnat.
You are such a fun gnat. You are so silly you go against what you previously post as advice to others. You turn on a dime. Do you have two faces?
Oink Oink

Switzerland

#208570 Nov 13, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
ObamaCare Navigators Caught on Tape Encouraging Applicants to Commit Fraud
Here’s another story for President Obama’s increasingly jittery friends in the media to ignore: ObamaCare navigators in Texas caught on tape, repeatedly encouraging applicants to commit fraud so they’ll get more money.
The applicants are taught to conceal income so they’ll get higher taxpayer subsidies and lower premiums. Smokers are told to conceal their habit so they get lower premiums.”I always lie on mine,” one navigator cheerfully says of the paperwork.
LIEberal democRATS doing what they do best.
i just saw that on CBS earlier. That channel reporting it? Times are a changing.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#208571 Nov 13, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
ObamaCare Navigators Caught on Tape Encouraging Applicants to Commit Fraud
Here’s another story for President Obama’s increasingly jittery friends in the media to ignore: ObamaCare navigators in Texas caught on tape, repeatedly encouraging applicants to commit fraud so they’ll get more money.
The applicants are taught to conceal income so they’ll get higher taxpayer subsidies and lower premiums. Smokers are told to conceal their habit so they get lower premiums.”I always lie on mine,” one navigator cheerfully says of the paperwork.
LIEberal democRATS doing what they do best.
Your source? Human Events - POWERFUL CONSERVATIVE VOICES.

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/11/12/obamaca...

Human Events is a conservative American political news and analysis website.

On February 27, 2013, Human Events announced that, after sixty-nine years, it will halt publication of the print edition but will continue to maintain on-line websites, HumanEvents.com and RedState.com , with original reporting. Eagle Publishing, which acquired the magazine in 1993, said that it had been subsidizing the publication for several years but could no longer afford to do so: "the realities of the 24-hour news cycle and the brutal economics of a weekly print publication have become insurmountable".

Human Events printed 40,000 copies per week and had a staff of fifteen full-time employees. A "restructuring" plan that involved layoffs had already been attempted but was insufficient to allow continuation of the print edition

They thank you for your support! These days they are dependent upon the kindness and generosity of right wing zealots having lost a wealth of conservative readers.

Wonder why?
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

#208572 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! There isn't one single thing about you to envy. I pity you and the smallness of your character and your obvious ignorance and dishonesty.
What I wrote about Nutter applies to you, too, Rose. Perhaps even more so.

You are shamelessly crass and vulgar. You celebrate perversions and make them wholesome.

I am from the generation that detests everything that you and Nutter stand for
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

#208574 Nov 13, 2013
Oink Oink wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a fun gnat. You are so silly you go against what you previously post as advice to others. You turn on a dime. Do you have two faces?
Rose and NTR were bitter adversaries at one time. Rose made racially charged remarks about NTR's black husband. Now they are on good terms.

Go figure.
Oink Oink

Switzerland

#208575 Nov 13, 2013
The Democrats Jackass wrote:
How do you spell failure?
First Black President Obama
Sad but true. He is crumbling, the power behind him is being exposed or will distance themselves depending on who they are and what power over him they have. It all fits like a glove by design. We are being led to believe this? Lies, lies, and more lies! One thing for sure, he is in over his head.
He can campaign. He can do that!:)

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#208576 Nov 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>They're just intending to distract from some realities about themselves which they'd prefer not to personally acknowledge. Most of them are absolute hypocrites with their perspectives on almost every aspect of their support for Republican causes which fly in the face of their own realities. So, attacking you or me, Jaxx or X-man, Rico, etc. in between moaning and whining about our President, the changes taking place in America and the frustration they feel about inequity (blaming the poor) is the easiest route these poor lost souls can take given their obvious limited mental capability. I suppose we should have more tolerance, but I find it very difficult - mostly owing to one sociopath in the lot for whom I have zip tolerance or patience.
I didn't realize how boring, tedious and tiresome ignorant people can be until I did some silent reading here.

Tolerance for ignorance is not my cup of tea. And the lies these people post are just their way of getting a reaction and attention. They know they lie. It's a game. None of them can be taken the least bit seriously. I just think of them as the reason the GOP has sunk to the level it has.

Have a good afternoon, NTR.
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

#208577 Nov 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your source? Human Events - POWERFUL CONSERVATIVE VOICES.
http://www.humanevents.com/2013/11/12/obamaca...
Human Events is a conservative American political news and analysis website.
On February 27, 2013, Human Events announced that, after sixty-nine years, it will halt publication of the print edition but will continue to maintain on-line websites, HumanEvents.com and RedState.com , with original reporting. Eagle Publishing, which acquired the magazine in 1993, said that it had been subsidizing the publication for several years but could no longer afford to do so: "the realities of the 24-hour news cycle and the brutal economics of a weekly print publication have become insurmountable".
Human Events printed 40,000 copies per week and had a staff of fifteen full-time employees. A "restructuring" plan that involved layoffs had already been attempted but was insufficient to allow continuation of the print edition
They thank you for your support! These days they are dependent upon the kindness and generosity of right wing zealots having lost a wealth of conservative readers.
Wonder why?
I suppose Morris Dees' SPLC is wealth of truth and fairness in reporting
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

#208578 Nov 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't realize how boring, tedious and tiresome ignorant people can be until I did some silent reading here.
Tolerance for ignorance is not my cup of tea. And the lies these people post are just their way of getting a reaction and attention. They know they lie. It's a game. None of them can be taken the least bit seriously. I just think of them as the reason the GOP has sunk to the level it has.
Have a good afternoon, NTR.
Run Rose run...

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#208579 Nov 13, 2013
GHOST-RlDER wrote:
Reply for NTR
Gee, your guilt must be seeping thru... And go find Happy…
:-)
(shortened in exasperation)

GR...there was no quarantine; there were no sleepovers at "illegals'" homes. You really do take these discussions way too seriously.
Just like the time you enthusiastically offered to shoot a pregnant woman crossing into the States, watching her and her unborn child bleed out. Get a grip, man.

NTR earned a much larger salary than you, and that is fact. You will never receive more than her in soc sec benefits. She did prepare for her retirement, and has a beautiful home and a lovely family to show for her efforts. You can't claim either. Does a good person ridicule and condemn another for their tragedies and frustrations on life's journey that have been shared in confidence? No. But you do.
One would think that after your own tragedies, you might have developed some empathy for others, but most of us realize that you are not capable of such emotion.
You are talking about a woman who was your friend, who knows a lot more about than has been discussed here; and despite your habit of betrayal and fabrication, she has never reciprocated.
Oh, it makes for great drama on Topix, but keep in mind, most of us were here to see what really happened, and you're not changing any minds. One thing is obvious to all: you are a small man who uses verbal abuse to make himself feel better. In that way, you are far from the anonymous poster you think you are.
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

#208580 Nov 13, 2013
If heffer Freespirit 8 sat on my I phone

would it be an I pad afterwards?
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#208581 Nov 13, 2013
the Chandler poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose and NTR were bitter adversaries at one time. Rose made racially charged remarks about NTR's black husband. Now they are on good terms.
Go figure.
G.M...T.
Bonnie

Rexburg, ID

#208582 Nov 13, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hear a possum that your molesting. Leave the darn critter alone. Go get a man!
You heard a wolf too.. LMAO.
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

#208583 Nov 13, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>G.M...T.
Hi, there Bonnie. Its a lovely one too.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#208585 Nov 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail
How HSBC hooked up with drug traffickers and terrorists. And got away with it
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/gan...
By Matt Taibbi
February 14, 2013 8:00 AM ET
The deal was announced quietly, just before the holidays, almost like the government was hoping people were too busy hanging stockings by the fireplace to notice. Flooring politicians, lawyers and investigators all over the world, the U.S. Justice Department granted a total walk to executives of the British-based bank HSBC for the largest drug-and-terrorism money-laundering case ever. Yes, they issued a fine –$1.9 billion, or about five weeks' profit – but they didn't extract so much as one dollar or one day in jail from any individual, despite a decade of stupefying abuses.
People may have outrage fatigue about Wall Street, and more stories about billionaire greedheads getting away with more stealing often cease to amaze. But the HSBC case went miles beyond the usual paper-pushing, keypad-punching­ sort-of crime, committed by geeks in ties, normally associated­ with Wall Street. In this case, the bank literally got away with murder – well, aiding and abetting it, anyway.(cont.)
GEEKS IN TIES? Hahahahaha
the Chandler poster

Tempe, AZ

#208586 Nov 13, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
(shortened in exasperation)
GR...there was no quarantine; there were no sleepovers at "illegals'" homes. You really do take these discussions way too seriously.
Just like the time you enthusiastically offered to shoot a pregnant woman crossing into the States, watching her and her unborn child bleed out. Get a grip, man.
NTR earned a much larger salary than you, and that is fact. You will never receive more than her in soc sec benefits. She did prepare for her retirement, and has a beautiful home and a lovely family to show for her efforts. You can't claim either. Does a good person ridicule and condemn another for their tragedies and frustrations on life's journey that have been shared in confidence? No. But you do.
One would think that after your own tragedies, you might have developed some empathy for others, but most of us realize that you are not capable of such emotion.
You are talking about a woman who was your friend, who knows a lot more about than has been discussed here; and despite your habit of betrayal and fabrication, she has never reciprocated.
Oh, it makes for great drama on Topix, but keep in mind, most of us were here to see what really happened, and you're not changing any minds. One thing is obvious to all: you are a small man who uses verbal abuse to make himself feel better. In that way, you are far from the anonymous poster you think you are.
Its kind of hard to sell a viper like Nutter as a victim, sweety! I for one aint buying...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 min WasteWater 10,442
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 23 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5,497
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 46 min Lost Planet Airmen 141,950
News Border Patrol Union Blasts Hillary a Lawlessnes... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News Mexican border agency seen as aiding illegal im... 4 hr o see the light 3
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 4 hr mjazz 499
News Democrats Feature Undocumented Immigrants on Fi... 4 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 13
More from around the web