The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409654 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#207005 Nov 9, 2013
Halloween is over, take off the zombie mask Blabby.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#207006 Nov 9, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope the dems and independents who receive a royal screwing under Oblamakare will remember come 2014 for the midterms. Won't it be hilarious if Oblama has to spend the last 2 years golfing, eating lobster and arugula and nothing else?
Other than lying, kissing our enemies azz, making a trip to CA every few months, and campaigning, what would be different?
;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#207008 Nov 9, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
They made him lie 29 times?
And He lied lied lied lied lied.....29 times.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#207009 Nov 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>From the tone of your posts, I believe that you are a woman who likes to nitpick because I remind you of you.
I am "no accustomed" to a lot of things.
Asking if you were a lesbian was not an attempt to insult. It's just that your posts are so manly. Quirky is strong. Even I agree.
Nope, you're wrong and you're not telling the truth.

You know darn well that I'm not a lesbian. You just threw that out there to get a reaction and to get even like a little girl would. LOL!

I don't nitpick over stupid things like you do. You pretend a lot just to aggravate and irritate people, and you use petty things to do it. You enjoy it. I am detail-oriented however.

There's nothing "manly" about my posts at all. You're lying again just to get a reaction. You try so hard and accomplish so little, POS. You're just so extremely boring.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#207010 Nov 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I met my Asian wife when I was stationed in Panama. We had to go the the US Embassy in Panama City, apply for a permanent residence visa, follow the instructions and pay the fees. After the background checks were completed, we got a package of documents that we needed to take to a US Port of entry and hand it to them. Later we got a resident alien visa in the mail.
My American Legion post found out that my wife wasn't a US Citizen and asked me why not. I told them that it was expensive so they all pitched in a paid the fees for my wife's citizenship application and test. They even sponsored the citizenship swearing in ceremony and reception party afterwards.
Goodness, DP. For a guy who is so negative about the "users" you seem to dislike so intensely, you sure do avail yourself of OP money for yourself and your family. You don't pay for your sons' education, your wife's citizenship or reception, and you're looking at government funding for your retirement. You seem to be pretty much "enabled" government funded there at your house.

I'll bet none of your newfound friends has even noticed. You know they don't have any problem whatsoever being entitled and subsidized themselves. It's those "libs" and "loser minorities" they have such difficulty with. Wait! Hold the bus. Your children and your loving wife ARE minorities!

Hahahahahahah. Okay. Have fun while it lasts.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#207011 Nov 9, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Your story is changing again... lol
How would you know? You are functionally illiterate incapable of comprehending the written word. All short fat Mexicans are that way.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#207013 Nov 9, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, That was 29 times they made him repeat one lie. There were hundreds, if not thousands of other lies Fox News, G.W., the Republicans a Tea baggers made him say.
Obama considers "The Buck Stops Here" to be a racial slur.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#207017 Nov 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Goodness, DP. For a guy who is so negative about the "users" you seem to dislike so intensely, you sure do avail yourself of OP money for yourself and your family. You don't pay for your sons' education, your wife's citizenship or reception, and you're looking at government funding for your retirement. You seem to be pretty much "enabled" government funded there at your house.
I'll bet none of your newfound friends has even noticed. You know they don't have any problem whatsoever being entitled and subsidized themselves. It's those "libs" and "loser minorities" they have such difficulty with. Wait! Hold the bus. Your children and your loving wife ARE minorities!
Hahahahahahah. Okay. Have fun while it lasts.
You forgot to mention my government mowing contracts. I gross over a million each summer cutting government grass. Well, I don't cut it. I hire cheap unskilled labor to do that. I'll make over a 1/4 mil this winter scooping snow for uncle sugar. I put the business in both mine and my wifes name. Being veteran owned and female owned and minority owned really gives my business preference over common folk.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#207018 Nov 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay! Got it. But, what I read was this:
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Virginia citizens be against the Tea Party? Maybe because they are for smaller government.
I read that to mean you believe Virginians are for smaller government. You meant The Tea Party is for smaller government and Viginians work for the government.
Now, we've back on track. ;-)
Now I see why you were confused. LOL!!! One of these days I might be more articulate. I hope I said that right.
:)
Snow Flake

Los Angeles, CA

#207019 Nov 9, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
Halloween is over, take off the zombie mask Blabby.
How rude to post to DP like that.......lol.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#207020 Nov 9, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Please share with us all how you believe California is a welfare state.
http://open.salon.com/blog/kenn_jacobine/2012...

The Welfare State has Destroyed California’s Economy

The state has about 13 percent of the country’s population but 33 percent of its welfare recipients.
Pucker A Long

Los Angeles, CA

#207021 Nov 9, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not angry at all, and I don't have dentures. I have excellent teeth though.
Who blew your skirt up?
The dude's hallucinating again.
hHe's lost his fictitious farm, his imported wife and he's got an uphill battle against pot addiction.

Poor pitiful Dopey.
Mandingo

Los Angeles, CA

#207022 Nov 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama considers "The Buck Stops Here" to be a racial slur.
"The Buck could probably Stomp your azz."

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#207023 Nov 9, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well of course. How stupid of me not to innately know that. Sorry.
Anyway, it is possible that she may have family near the end of its trajectory and I still hope they aren't.
I thought everyone on Topix knew my personal affairs. NTR, Rose, Rico and X-Man- love telling everyone all about it.

They are the type of morons who sit on their butts whining about the lack of opportunities in America while they complain about those of us who see opportunity everywhere. They hate successful people because they are such losers.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#207025 Nov 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention my government mowing contracts. I gross over a million each summer cutting government grass. Well, I don't cut it. I hire cheap unskilled labor to do that. I'll make over a 1/4 mil this winter scooping snow for uncle sugar. I put the business in both mine and my wifes name. Being veteran owned and female owned and minority owned really gives my business preference over common folk.
Like I've said, it's the government that is taking most of my money instead of big business.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#207026 Nov 9, 2013
bonnies dead hubby wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck u too . It's ok for u to speak death and harm of others but when I take a fat crap on your dead hubby you get feelings.
Stop speaking ill of people and we'll leave ur dead hubby alone.
Ricardo Guerra

7th St.

Orange Ca.

Associates:

Manny
Christina

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#207027 Nov 9, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're wrong and you're not telling the truth.
You know darn well that I'm not a lesbian. You just threw that out there to get a reaction and to get even like a little girl would. LOL!
I don't nitpick over stupid things like you do. You pretend a lot just to aggravate and irritate people, and you use petty things to do it. You enjoy it. I am detail-oriented however.
There's nothing "manly" about my posts at all. You're lying again just to get a reaction. You try so hard and accomplish so little, POS. You're just so extremely boring.
How do I know you are not a lesbian? If you are detail oriented then you are a nitpicker.
You are just easily bored. That is your cross to bear. You post like a man.
dopeys bride

Los Angeles, CA

#207028 Nov 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Her father was a Chinese merchant marine who jumped ship in Panama to escape Communism.
Whose daughter's an anchor rat who was smuggled into the States by a pathological lying prick.
Got it Dopey!
mow bs

Los Angeles, CA

#207029 Nov 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I see why they call you dopey....
Rockford files

Los Angeles, CA

#207031 Nov 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricardo Guerra
7th St.
Orange Ca.
Associates:
Manny
Christina
Quirky Clark
The boondocks
Denver, Co.
Associates:
Howdy doody
Pee wee Herman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 5 min Frogface Kate 13
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 6 min tomin cali 22
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 12 min Go Trump 18,083
News California withdraws request to let illegal imm... 18 min tomin cali 12
News Disabled man tortured by Trump-cursing group br... 20 min huntcoyotes 483
News The Latest: Obama says daughters disappointed b... 36 min Ronald 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr T Bone 144,079
More from around the web