The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 329024 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206534 Nov 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. The only way you trolls can counter the truth that we are posting is by running and hiding behind a proxy and changing people's post.
Why do you even bother?
well because it bothers you! Duh

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#206535 Nov 8, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe we should screen doctors better before licensing them and remove them quicker when they start to fail. There are many options other than tying the juries hands. I just firmly believing in letting people do the job we require them too.
Unless you are willing to see it my way we should agree to disagree here because I am not budging. So we can now agree on no limits or not agreeing?
We'll not agree. My youngest daughter is in second year med school, what doctors go thru to get their licenses is absolute murder in this country. I agree they should be removed with just cause. However, with Ostupidakare casting a dark shadow over this country, doctors will be in short supply, we'll need many more.
I'm more than capable of polite discussion. If the other party is, however I haven't found one lib on here who is, yet.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206536 Nov 8, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
yep!
noooooo!

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#206537 Nov 8, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Make me super hero. If you don't like it just stay out of it. Unless you are also Jaxxon you weren't involved anyway.
What a little bully wannabe...Pfft!
Careful if your kitten is stranded up a tree, he won't help you.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206538 Nov 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you must be the brains of the operation. sarc(rolls eyes)
oh no I know you got brains. Just not smart brains. See that matters. Sorry if I hurt your feelings don't cry.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206539 Nov 8, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text...
Good night good people!

:-)
good night good people. I will be nice and say this means the people who are bad too. You people can be good too.

Good. Morning all you good people. NTR had her eye things on. She thought it was night but it was really already morning.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206540 Nov 8, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is right. He calls 911 or those little red trucks with flashing lights.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206541 Nov 8, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll not agree. My youngest daughter is in second year med school, what doctors go thru to get their licenses is absolute murder in this country. I agree they should be removed with just cause. However, with Ostupidakare casting a dark shadow over this country, doctors will be in short supply, we'll need many more.
I'm more than capable of polite discussion. If the other party is, however I haven't found one lib on here who is, yet.
you know this is so true. My daughter is in her second year of practice. Doctors are in short supply already. Wishing your daughter all the best.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#206542 Nov 8, 2013
The Anchorman wrote:
<quoted text> oh no I know you got brains. Just not smart brains. See that matters. Sorry if I hurt your feelings don't cry.
LOL

You still here? Good! Hillary for Prez!

I've never cared much about what a scaredy cat behind a proxy thinks, so don't cha worry. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#206543 Nov 8, 2013
The Anchorman wrote:
<quoted text>good night good people. I will be nice and say this means the people who are bad too. You people can be good too.
Good. Morning all you good people. NTR had her eye things on. She thought it was night but it was really already morning.
Night scaredy cat! Hahahahaha!

Level 8

Location hidden

#206544 Nov 8, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a 3030 that may do the job. Here kitty kitty! LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#206545 Nov 8, 2013
The Anchorman wrote:
<quoted text> noooooo!
Yep.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#206546 Nov 8, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
My computer sucks tonight. It isn't posting right and this jaxxon jerk keeps posting on it. Maybe it is just this site.
This makes Topix much more tame.

You can also get it for Google Chrome.

https://adblockplus.org/en/internet-explorer
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206547 Nov 8, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
yep!
you big chicken chit. Think I didn't see what you did. Well I did. So there.
And and you did it too. Don't complain. I am good now cause you made it that way. Thanks, just thanks man.
Good night. It is still night in cal I for ni aaaaaaa. You big chit.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206548 Nov 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Night scaredy cat! Hahahahaha!
do you save scared cats or not? I ant no cat and I sure ant scared. Are you? Hahahaha why you laughing? That ant nice. If I am a cat and scared. That is v e r y serious man.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206549 Nov 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
i already said noooo! I mean it nooooo. Sides I was not talkin to you any ole way.
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#206550 Nov 8, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
He posted that he was in favor of "single provider" health care and said that it wouldn't stifle productivity or innovation.
I asked him if he was talking about military medicine and he replied in his typical arrogant insulting manner.
He isn't here to share ideas in a civil manner. He came here to argue and fight. Just like you.
You are correct. He did say he favored single-payer (which IMPO is basically a government takeover and monopolization of 1/6th of our economy.) He also compared it to the military's system which he also favors.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#206551 Nov 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a 3030 that may do the job. Here kitty kitty! LOL
you kill cats? Man you ant no super hero. You just plain full of chittt yeaaaaaa. I got a 38 why you got a 3030 that ant chit.

Level 8

Location hidden

#206553 Nov 8, 2013
The Anchorman wrote:
<quoted text>i already said noooo! I mean it nooooo. Sides I was not talkin to you any ole way.
Yep, scaredy cat.

Level 8

Location hidden

#206554 Nov 8, 2013
The Anchorman wrote:
<quoted text>you kill cats? Man you ant no super hero. You just plain full of chittt yeaaaaaa. I got a 38 why you got a 3030 that ant chit.
What you "got" is bad grammar. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Executive action on immigration could take year... 4 hr Val Cro-Magnon 50
News Hazleton could see tax hike because of immigrat... 4 hr Pidgeon Holer 5
News Justices block law denying bail to illegal immi... 4 hr ronnie 4
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 5 hr DeportNow 52
News Immigration ruling will hurt the GOP in 2016 5 hr DeportNow 65
News Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics o... 6 hr Mr Chips 36
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr quetzalcoatl 138,262
More from around the web