The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
172,061 - 172,080 of 254,287 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Update - Joe Wilson's "You Lie" outburst was correct.
Of course it was. That's why Wilson said it twice.
Oink Oink

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

INK SPOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your SOCKS and Judge-it Tallywhackers are gonna be at the Ballot Box.
once upon a time you thought so! Oink oink. Sooie. Ucktard.
Oink Oink

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Bear Claw wrote:
<quoted text>
Too?.........you're enough to make THREE!
with you there are two, you and Rose. Oh, make it three, with the real Miss Piggy, NTR.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
"To Generalize is to be an Idiot. To Particularize is the Alone Distinction of Merit".- William Blake
This reason you use to identify me as extreme right wing is yours and yours alone.
Read your own posts and then talk to me about generalizations.

I can only judge by what you post and what you post isn't exactly moderate.

Let's face it, you don't care what I think and I couldn't possibly care less what you think so why worry about it?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me, POS! Hahahha!
Make yourself. Hahahaha
The Sin City Cat

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I stated SS limits what lawyers can get with disability claims.. Why should a lawyer collect 30% on a medical claim or auto accident??
Eagle
30% is a bit low. I've seen articles on lawyers taking at least 50% and higher. Research fees, documentation fees, mileage fees, etc. It adds up.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Don't generalize about all Muslims because of acts of a few
http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2013/10/d...
Sensational and violent acts done by fanatical individuals or fringe groups routinely make it to the front page or a breaking news story.

Muslims who are physicians, engineers, firefighters and even soldiers in the US Army.

Muslims who love the USA and are disgusted by terrorists who use their twisted understanding of scripture to justify their violence against innocents.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

B - A - R wrote:
<quoted text>
You guessed wrong, snowFLAKE.
you'll just get down on your scabby knees and beg for mercy?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Native Aryan American has a nice ring to it.
They were here first. LOL
BANANA REPUBLIC

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Move along, multi name cobarde.
You know what that is don't you? Yeah, it's a country to where it's military usurps the elected President and Govt and replaces it with a Military Junta. Once that happens, it can happen again and again. Well, it ain't gonna happen here, cause every real soldier takes an oath of duty.
And when the proper time comes to replace that President and whomever else, it's done at the ballot box. That's one of the freedoms soldiers have fought to protect over all these years. I know sometimes soldiers don't like the President at the time. I didn't like Nixon but I wasn't going to join any insurrection. But to turn on the US isn't the Right thing to do.
And that is what casts doubt on you as too you saying you are a Vet. Going against what our soldiers are actually dying for right now. We vowed to protect our Democratic elected government. If you want change, Let's do it the American way, at the ballot box.
R12Freon

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

--Move A Long-- wrote:
--Move A Long-- wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is doing that.
The ones that want Obamacare to succeed are doing nothing to correct its shortcomings and the ones that what Obamacare to (continue)to fail just want it to fail and drop the issue and go have a beer.
Either way, we are f**k*d because is screwed from start to finish, left to right. top to bottom and everywhere in between.
<quoted text>
That's not what I said or what I meant. Please reread what I wrote and let me clearify as well with this; the healthcare/insurance/pharmaceu tical/etc.system is screwed up and that is what cause the Obamacare idea to even be considered. If everything was grand from day one we wouldn't be looking for something better.
They are the problem and we need a solution, we just won't get one.
That I agree with! The whole healthcare bill was BS from the start. Everyone knows the problem with healthcare is the cost. The only way to fix it to make it affordable for everyone is to go after those that are charging the outrageous costs to begin with.
Obama's plan never addressed that. There was no outcry from the Healthcare Industry. That tells me that none of their bottom line would be affected. If it was truly healthcare reform they would be screaming!! LOL and that's just obvious thinking!
He has done just about everything he said he would. He's given transparency in Gov't like he said he would, everybody cheered. Turns out with wiki leaks and snowden and who knows who else have made that come true. LOL now the world knows most of our top secrets, operations and our strengths and weaknesses.
Distributing the wealth, LOL boy he did that all right! Distributed it right up to the top. Astronomical figures of wealth, lol and the people get foodstamps and cell phones.
Who can forget him calling the Constitution and 'outdated rag' or "all this for a flag"
Guess he was serious when he said...."My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama.
LOL now he's made it law to ban one of the most common ingredient in most of the food we buy. LOL because 5,000 people a year , They Say, die from it and 25,000 have heart attacks, They Say, from it.
There are close to 400 million people in this Country, LOL.
Possibly more, being Illegal Immigration is on the rise again.
Mach 10 straight into the ground..........
R12Freon

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

what happened to my paragraph spacing???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
300 years later, the mystic of the Wissahickon still has a following
http://citypaper.net/article.php...
Following the sounds through the woods, he came upon an equally creepy sight: A circle of figures huddled around a yawning stone portal into a hillside. They were Rosicrucians, members of a secret society similar to the Freemasons, and the portal was purported to be the cave Kelpius used for meditation purposes. The group gathered there because its members believed Kelpius was the first “master” of their order to reach North America, and that day, the summer solstice, was also purportedly the day he arrived in Philadelphia.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

THURSDAY, NOV 7, 2013 04:50

FBI: LAX shooter possibly motivated by Patriot conspiracy theory

Officials believe alleged gunman Paul Ciancia subscribed to movement's "New World Order"

Last night, on CNN’s “Erin Burnett OutFront,” I tried to explain how a note written by alleged LAX shooter Paul Ciancia contained several hallmarks of the antigovernment “Patriot” movement’s animating “New World Order” conspiracy theory. My remarks were based on references to the Federal Reserve and “fiat currency” that were exclusively reported by Hatewatch over the weekend.

My jousting partner in the exchange was Michael Medved, a conservative radio show host, frequent television commentator and columnist. Medved told the audience that my comments were “very dangerous” and “unforgiveable,” that I was “completely unfair” to use the word “Patriot” in describing a key sector of the radical right, and that I was “try[ing] to tar” the political right with the Nov. 1 shooting that left one TSA agent dead “when the clear problem is mental illness.”

Even as Medved spoke, the FBI was, in effect, backing me up with its own suspicions about Ciancia’s motives. The Associated Press reports the FBI obtained a warrant yesterday to search Ciancia’s cell phone for, in the words of its request, materials reflecting his “views on the legitimacy or activities of the United States government, including the existence of a plot to impose a New World Order.”

In other words, the FBI also is looking into the possibility that Ciancia’s views about the New World Order — a feared totalitarian “one-world government” that he also reportedly mentions in his note — may have been part of his motivations. That is precisely the point I was making on CNN. Even then, I carefully pointed out that we had no information suggesting Ciancia was involved in any Patriot group.

Medved is normally a fairly reasonable and calm debater and, to be fair, he was not very clear in many of his remarks on CNN. But he was clearly incensed at my description of the Patriot movement and, in particular, its name.

What he did not seem to realize is that this is what these groups, by and large, call their own movement — this is not some name I made up to describe them. At times, they call themselves “Christian Patriots,” but I don’t think that would have made Medved any happier. He seemed to think I was impugning all conservatives.

I understand the idea — at one point, Medved said,“I’m not willing to give up the word ‘patriot’ to those people.” But to suggest, as Medved did, that by using the name I was simultaneously attacking the Tea Party Patriots and other groups closer to the political mainstream, is not only false, but just plain silly. It reminds me of complaints I’ve heard from some Christians when I speak about the wildly racist and anti-Semitic theology of Christian Identity. None of us may like it, but the proper name of the religion is, in fact, Christian Identity, even though it has no links to any belief system associated with any mainstream branch of Christianity.

In my original weekend post about Ciancia’s note, I noted that the TSA, whose agents Ciancia was apparently seeking out to kill, was not particularly the target of most groups on the radical right, though many do despise its parent agency, the Department of Homeland Security.(I also reported exclusively that the note called former DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano a “bull dyke” and contained the phrase “FU Janet Napolitano.”) But Gawker last night put up a good post noting that the TSA had been repeatedly vilified by such conservatives as National Review columnist Jonah Goldberg, former Fox News host Glenn Beck, Fox’s Geraldo Rivera, several Republican congressmen and a number of other well-known figures on the right.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/07/fbi_lax_shoot...

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Andrew Kohut: The GOP Is in Better Shape Than You Think
Independents favor the GOP on handling the economy by a whopping 46%-30% margin.
The Wall Street Journal

not surprising when Oblama couldn't run a lemonade stand.
encinitas taxi

Solan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

The most preferred and commonly used means of transport across the globe is perhaps taxis. Taxis are used for traveling within the city as well as out of city. Since it is an extensively used mode of transport, there are a lot of companies and service providers in the market.
American Indian

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
Liar...
American Lady Cherokee

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

American Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar...
you TRULY don't 'know' much, do you covina ...???

;~)
==========
Everglades Timeline
European Discovery & Settlement in South Florida (1500-1819)

everglades timeline

The white man's first contact with this Eden was in 1513 and 1521 when the fierce Calusa twice drove off the Spanish caravels of Ponce de Léon. Had he succeeded in landing his 200 settlers, the lower Gulf Coast might now contain the oldest city in the United States, predating the founding of St. Augustine by over 40 years.

http://everglades.fiu.edu/reclaim/timeline/ti...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

VorenusI wrote:
Finally, an unbiased comment out of Fox News!
Insurance cancelled? Don't blame Obama or the ACA, blame America's insurance companies
By Juan WilliamsPublished November 05, 2013FoxNews.com
Liar! Pinocchio! Deceiver!
With all the charges flying against President Obama in the on-going effort to stop ObamaCare it’s time for a reality check.
Having failed to kill the Affordable Care Act in Congress by shutting down the government the opposition is currently taking delight in charging the president will lying to the public when he said anyone who likes their current healthcare plan will be able to keep it under the new law.
It turns out that some people in the individual care market – about 5 percent of the overall insurance market -- are having their insurance policies cancelled.
It is estimated that half of those folks will get better coverage for a lower price. Some people will even get subsidies to help them pay the lower price.
But some people losing their current policies [and being offered better coverage] are going to have to pay a higher price. Taking crocodile tears to a new level, ObamaCare opponents are now rushing to their defense and calling the president a liar.
These critics include Republican politicians who did not vote for ObamaCare; these are Republican governors who refuse to set up exchanges to reach their own citizens; these are people oppose expanding Medicaid to help poor people getting better health care; these are people who have never put any proposal on the table as an alternative fix for the nation’s costly health care system that leaves tens of millions with inadequate medical coverage and tens of millions more totally uninsured.
The fact is if you are one of the estimated 2 million Americans whose health insurance plans may have been cancelled this month, you should not be blaming President Obama or the Affordable Care Act.
You should be blaming your insurance company because they have not been providing you with coverage that meets the minimum basic standards for health care.
Let me put it more bluntly: your insurance companies have been taking advantage of you and the Affordable Care Act puts in place consumer protection and tells them to stop abusing people..
Obama apologizes to Americans who lost health plans
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/07/bi...
President Obama said Thursday he was “sorry” Americans are losing health insurance plans he repeatedly said they could keep, and vowed to work with those who are finding themselves in a “tough situation” as a result.

His remarks came as a bipartisan bill was introduced in the Senate to delay the implementation of the individual mandate of ObamaCare by one year, meaning Americans would avoid a $95 penalty for not having health insurance that is scheduled to kick in next year.

“Healthcare should not be a burden on consumers, which is why we must delay the penalty for individuals,” Kirk said in a statement.“Last July, American businesses were given more time to provide employees health coverage. If a delay is good enough for businesses, it should be good enough for all Americans.”
American Lady Cherokee

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Good Night *Patriots ...

May God Bless
-n-
KEEP you
and The United States of America

<3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••