The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 396036 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Who Would Jesus Shoot?”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

1,000,000,000 light years away

#204915 Nov 3, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>They must be relieved, healthcare.gov is a disaster, people's individual plan coverage plans are being cancelled and the new premiums and out of pocket expenses are far higher than existing plans.
<quoted text>Competition is already the consumer's friend, new intrusive government regulations and mandates not so much.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
3 days ago
Fact Check: If you liked your health plan, you can keep your health plan
Posted by
CNN Staff
He said it over and over again.
Like this time:
“So let me begin be saying this to you and to the American people: I know that there are millions of Americans who are content with their health care coverage. They like their plan and, most importantly, they value their relationship with their doctor.…And that means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like you healthcare plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away from you, no matter what.”… President Obama at the annual conference of the American Medical Association, June 15, 2009.
Now that the president has addressed the criticism that millions of Americans are seeing their individual insurance policies cancelled because of Obamacare, let’s take a look at whether he is guilty of misleading the American people as he sold the country on his signature health care plan....
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...
<quoted text>Since when is CNN a Republican operation? The Republicans wanted to delay the individual mandate for 52 weeks, just like your employer's mandate has been waived by Obama. Now even Obama agrees and has waived the individual mandate, but only for six weeks. At least they agree, best to delay this disaster called Obamacare and misnamed Affordable.
My child... you do know what I do to liars?

“Who Would Jesus Shoot?”

Level 2

#204916 Nov 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> What ever you short, greasy speed bump.
You get on your knees now and pray to me for forgiveness. This time keep your mouth shut.

No sucky sucky for you.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#204917 Nov 3, 2013
Wheelchair Commando wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wifey is a mail order vietcong dong and you have zebra kids. It makes one wonder why you make fun of minorities when in fact your kids are half breeds that the real white man will forever look down upon.
You are angry because we we don't judge a man by the color of his skin but by the context of his character. You were judged and found wanting. My "Zebras" were granted full ride scholarships based upon their academic achievements. Your poo colored kids listened to your racial propaganda and gave up before they ever got started. Their suffering is on your hands. Not societies.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#204918 Nov 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! You, you, you....Why do you think anybody else's "stories" get in the way of your story telling? You must be a story telling HOG.
:-)
Stories are how we learn about each other, because no two people (posters) have the exact same life experience. It's not about turns and years, ya' flip-flopper.
Even when we do, we don't all see it the same way. I'm sorry for hurting your feeling NTR. can you ever forgive me? You know, like the right wingers have.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#204919 Nov 3, 2013
Inept libTurds wrote:
Adding 4 trillion in debt is Unpatriotic, haha

so since President Dumbya added almost $6 Trillion in debt, does that make him unpatriotic, or does your rule only apply to Democrats?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204920 Nov 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Jack, you're on your own.
Go back to high school. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =njSQVLDl3-sXX
Next time just STFU!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#204921 Nov 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Gr's comment IS what brought about the discussion.
Second, "murdering unborn children" is exactly what Gr was advocating. Hence the "twofer"It just happened that those children would be illegal. That's it.
Third, why would it cause problems with gr if you disagree with him? He has always claimed that he does not hold it against anyone who disagrees with him??
I didn't ask you if you supported abortion. I already know you don't. I asked you if you supported Gr's comment about shooting a pregnant illegal alien.
It seems quite hypocritical that you are so adamantly against abortion because you want to save the "innocent" but you are avoiding condemning Gr's comment which clearly advocates killing the innocent.
All te while ignoring the fact that abortion is actually legal. Murdering a woman and her unborn baby because she's illegal is not.
Ghost and I are close enough friends, that we do not have to agree about everything. I never paid much attention to you people trying bring up something he said years ago. I don't know EXACTLY what was said..
If I remember right, he was speaking of being at war and shooting a pregnant women with a gun? If that's correct...Shit happens in war. Especially to innocents. If a pregnant mother was intent on using a gun on someone.. She never cared enough about her unborn child.
If that was the case. What the hell?
Abortion is murder. Most people in the white house are criminals. Illegals need to get out and I, my friends, and their children will pray where ever we want.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204922 Nov 3, 2013
Wheelchair Commando wrote:
<quoted text>
You placed a double compound in your sentence. I know, you don't know what that means so I'll explain it to you.
The term dummy implies that one is dumb... you don't have to compound it with the term dumbest as you made the point that one is dumb. Double compounding is not proper English grammar.
So now the dumbest dummy [sic] is you.
Fcking retard!
I had to say dumbest dummy, because in your barrio I'm sure there are lots of dummies. You just happen to be the dumbest dummy.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#204923 Nov 3, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time just STFU!
If I've made a mistake about your gender.. Please forgive me.. LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#204924 Nov 3, 2013
_GOD_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You get on your knees now and pray to me for forgiveness. This time keep your mouth shut.
No sucky sucky for you.
Go suck an egg. You do realize that Quirky is the only reason you don't have a square mouth, sucker.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#204925 Nov 3, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time just STFU!
Or what?

“Who Would Jesus Shoot?”

Level 2

#204926 Nov 3, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are angry because we we don't judge a man by the color of his skin but by the context of his character. You were judged and found wanting. My "Zebras" were granted full ride scholarships based upon their academic achievements. Your poo colored kids listened to your racial propaganda and gave up before they ever got started. Their suffering is on your hands. Not societies.
Do you feed your zebras left overs or do you prefer kibbles and bits? How about those salt licks? I bet they like them.

What's wrong honkey?

You like to insult other peoples families but when crap hits home... you get feelings? How about a twofer on your family? Sound like something you though was funny the other day when referring to a pregnant Mexican? Not so funny now. Just look at your kids and tell me what you think about some stranger wanting to twofer them just because they have slanted eyes?

You best watch out.... God is looking at you.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#204927 Nov 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>If I've made a mistake about your gender.. Please forgive me.. LOL.
I'm a dude! Rico will take it anyway he can get it, so sometimes I think he gets confused.

“Who Would Jesus Shoot?”

Level 2

#204928 Nov 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Go suck an egg. You do realize that Quirky is the only reason you don't have a square mouth, sucker.
Suck on an egg? That's something a bulldyke butch with a mullet like yourself would say considering the fact that you fantasize about fur burgers 24/7.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#204929 Nov 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You said you were Eurasian, although I believe you spelled it wrong. You were probably speaking of your (fictional?) children, but you said YOU? Is that it?
Again, who cares where you were in the 80's and why are you boring us with this stuff? You, you, you.
Who are YOUR people and WHO is their leader? Please take us to this vaulted leader so all may learn more of such wisdom.
(Besides, you're boring when it's all about you.)
Actually, Rico was venting out his hatred for Asians and so he called me an Asian. I simply corrected him by telling him that the left wing political correct term for my children would be Amerasian But that really doesn't describe them well either.

I like Asians but I'm not Asian. I'm white. I'm mainly of German decent but my great grandfather married a native American woman so I have some Native American blood running through my veins. Of course my grandfather married an English woman so some of that blood runs through my veins as well. My wife is half Chinese. Her mother was a Chola del Interior. My children are closer to the singularity god created than most anyone on this planet.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#204930 Nov 3, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers gained a 1/3rd hold on one chamber of congress and they crawl out from under their bridges & rocks thinking they're now in control.
"Think" is the key word here.
When Republicans lose more seats this next election... they'll all slowly die off and return to where they came from... hell.
Praise Jesus!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#204931 Nov 3, 2013
Good Afternoon *Patriots*

~-~

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#204932 Nov 3, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when we do, we don't all see it the same way. I'm sorry for hurting your feeling NTR. can you ever forgive me? You know, like the right wingers have.
You can deal in whatever way you like with whatever you create, DP. Of course, you are dealing with the fruits of your meltdown, aren't you.(Not a question). Human beings have feelings, and that's plural, not singular. Those feelings inform us of right and wrong. Usually, it's the brain that informs us of contradictions.

There is nothing you've done for me to need to forgive you, DP. My babies daddies aren't an issue for me or for them anymore than calling your sons "zebra" or insulting their mother and your wife seems to be an issue for you. It's not as though you made some careless mistake or blurted out some nasty racial epithet (Oops! Seems you did do that.) No. You just performed a 180 degree turn at blinding speed, DP, and blew your credibility all to h*ll and back.

The far right on this thread aren't very bright. You're leading a pack of clowns with a first lieutenant who would shove you down a flight of stairs head first without a second thought for a shot at first place in the chow line.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#204933 Nov 3, 2013
Obama Lied, Media Credibility Died
-Ben Shapiro

The administration, NBC News said, had known all of this since 2010. Even as President Obama repeatedly told the American people that nobody had to lose their insurance, he recognized that millions would lose their insurance.

But just as importantly,

the Obama-defending media knew all of this years before the 2012 election ... and they downplayed it or ignored it altogether.

In June 2012, PolitiFact, a supposed nonpartisan fact-checking site, said that Obama's "if you like your health plan, you can keep it" language was "half-true."

The media routinely ignored President Obama's provably false promise.

And so he was re-elected.

And now, here we are, almost a year after that re-election, and some in the media are now telling the truth about Obama's lies. Too little, too late.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/10/30/o...

Comment by pwpmmp
October 30, 2013

I am so done with this lying, incompetent, ruinous administration and the butt-kissing, fawning, tingle-legged press which, instead of doing its job, bent over backwards to insure this incapable numskull was re-elected.

But, when some jerk male columnist has the gall to actually say that I am stupid and “don’t know what’s best for me,” I sincerely want to rip his throat out with my teeth.(I would never do that, of course, I have lovely teeth and would not want to damage them on the off-chance some of the rocks would fall out of his head in the process and cause my pearly-whites harm.)

Why can’t people see when they are being hoodwinked and patronized?

It’s like we woke up one day and found ourselves living in a horrifying funhouse instead of the best country in the world.

Side note: I am wrapping myself in computer cables and cancellation notices and going to Halloween parties this year as “Obama-scare”.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#204934 Nov 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Ghost and I are close enough friends, that we do not have to agree about everything. I never paid much attention to you people trying bring up something he said years ago. I don't know EXACTLY what was said..
If I remember right, he was speaking of being at war and shooting a pregnant women with a gun? If that's correct...Shit happens in war. Especially to innocents. If a pregnant mother was intent on using a gun on someone.. She never cared enough about her unborn child.
If that was the case. What the hell?
Abortion is murder. Most people in the white house are criminals. Illegals need to get out and I, my friends, and their children will pray where ever we want.
LOL

I notice you never pay much attention to when Gr says reprehensible things.

No, in his original post, which has long since been removed due to the graphic content, there was no mention of the pregnant woman having a "gun" and the "war" was his perception of immigration. Of course, we're not at war with Mexico that's just Gr's perception.

As with most of his irresponsible comments, he changed it later to include the scenario of the pregnant woman having a gun most likely to soften the image. That, must be what you remember. How convenient.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 16 min InsaneTrumpPosse 19
News AOL co-founder worried Trump's immigration stan... 22 min Wildchild 2
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 30 min swampmudd 10,608
News From Congress to Obama, a Diss Best Served Cold... 30 min Flowerz2862 2
News An immigration system that would exclude my hus... 38 min Wildchild 3
News Amid immigration debate, new border chief seeks... 1 hr Dripper5149 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 142,688
More from around the web