The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 380915 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#204274 Nov 1, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is a loser magnet. Losers are attracted to her. Perhaps that's why she is attracted to y'all short, fat, dark, pinche Chicano losers too.
Successful triple dipping federal pensioners are repulsed by raunchy skanks.
Dance delusional mofo, dance!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#204275 Nov 1, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we just give them a pill? I suggest RU486.
Whatever gets you the most attention dp.

Level 8

Location hidden

#204276 Nov 1, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose is a loser magnet. Losers are attracted to her. Perhaps that's why she is attracted to y'all short, fat, dark, pinche Chicano losers too.
LOL

You are as boring as Gr.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#204277 Nov 1, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
America's Angry White Men
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-kimmel/...
And, like Beale, a lot of the current crop of the outraged are a lot of white men. Not all of them, of course. There are plenty of angry men of color and plenty of angry white women. Just look at those Tea Party rallies! But as a political movement, as the rank and file of America's fulminators -- whether the Tea Party or organizations on the extreme right wing, or the guys, always guys, who open fire on their classmates at school or their co-workers and colleagues at work, or the men, almost always men, who beat and murder those they claim to love, or the young men, always young men, who walk into movie theaters of places of worship with guns blazing -- well it's pretty hard to deny that they're virtually all white men.(And let us be clear: just because virtually all these cases are middle- and lower-middle class white men, does not for a nanosecond mean that all white men are crazed killers or white supremacists. All members of the Mafia may be Italian, but not all Italians are members of the Mafia.)
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be, one of the Beautiful people..

BABY YOUR A RICH MAN

http://youtu.be/zfm3F7EdhHw

THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS
'psychodelia'

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#204278 Nov 1, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling left out are you, Dumb Punk? LOL!

You're posting about me, so that makes you a loser. Ooooops!

You're vulgar and disgusting.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#204280 Nov 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever gets you the most attention dp.
Go to bed Rose!

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#204281 Nov 1, 2013
GHOST-RlDER wrote:
<quoted text>
"---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I lie about people so much? I'll tell you why.
When I can't control, manipulate, dominate, or intimidate certain people, I LIE about them or accuse them of being other posters. Or I attack their personal lives with more lies and hateful accusations.
It's weak and cowardly, but that's who I am and what most people have come to realize about me, except for the other weaklings and cowards who suck up to bullies like me. Truly pathetic, I am. I have no power, no control, no influence over anyone except the weakest links.
Why do I lie so much? Must be pathological apparently.
I need professional help, I do. My comments are so boring, predictable and stupid, it's embarrassing that I came out of the American school system.
Now I should run along and work on my next predictable lie, comment, insult and just plain stupid post.
Gawd, I'm dumb though."
----------
LMFAO....
Very observant and creative.....
Check it out. It's cached so not sure if this will work. But it says Post #202968, and it was my original post to Tally. Your troll buddy changed it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#204282 Nov 1, 2013
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S.
For the most part I've ignored your lying ass.
Medicinal properties?
I always knew you were sick, pothead.
You are just dumber than a pothead. Here, let me give y'all something else to be ashamed of. I'm also a high school dropout.

But you know what? This pot smoking dropout has two federal pensions, Social Security and a fat retirement account to enjoy during his golden years.

All y'all have is the hope that some day your numbers will come up in the lottery. Good Luck SUCKERS!

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#204283 Nov 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are as boring as Gr.
And you are as dark as my turds.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#204284 Nov 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling left out are you, Dumb Punk? LOL!
You're posting about me, so that makes you a loser. Ooooops!
You're vulgar and disgusting.
My toilet is more appealing than your face.

Level 8

Location hidden

#204285 Nov 1, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to bed Rose!
You first Barbie burner.

;)

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#204286 Nov 1, 2013
Well, it's starting to get ugly. The drunken, far-right losers are here.

Good Night, good people. You know who you are, and I know who you aren't. LOL!

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#204288 Nov 1, 2013
Adios! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#204289 Nov 1, 2013
They're chemically impaired alright,
Like a broken record they're easily knocked into their previous tired old groove....

Good night friend.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#204290 Nov 1, 2013
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
They're chemically impaired alright,
Like a broken record they're easily knocked into their previous tired old groove....
Good night friend.
Bull sh It.
Hansel and Gretal

Los Angeles, CA

#204291 Nov 1, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull sh It.
Well lookie here.....Somewhere in Holland there missing a D!ke.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#204292 Nov 1, 2013
GOP Rep Grills Sebelius About Mandatory Maternity Coverage:‘To The Best Of Your Knowledge, Has A Man Ever Delivered A Baby?’

Sebelius informed Ellmers that, why yes, men absolutely get maternity coverage because insurance plans offer a suite of covered services and that just happens to be one of them.

The problem with that line of thinking, of course, is the same problem that exists whenever governments attempt to control the economy. Logic simply dictates that men don’t need maternity coverage. But it must be covered, for the greater good. Or something.

Ellmers shot back to Sebelius that this is, in fact, why insurance premiums are going up for people. They’re required to buy plans that cover services they don’t need.

Sebelius, for her part, couldn’t leave bad enough alone.“The individual policies cover families,” she said.“Men often do need maternity coverage for their spouses and for their families. Yes.”

“Single male, aged 32, does not need maternity coverage,” Ellmers replied.

“To the best of your knowledge, has a man ever delivered a baby?”

That got laughs from around the chamber.

Have a look at the video below.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/gop-rep-gril...

tee hee hee

Good Night *Patriots*
God Bless You
<3
IB-R134a

Chino, CA

#204293 Nov 1, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just dumber than a pothead. Here, let me give y'all something else to be ashamed of. I'm also a high school dropout.
But you know what? This pot smoking dropout has two federal pensions, Social Security and a fat retirement account to enjoy during his golden years.
All y'all have is the hope that some day your numbers will come up in the lottery. Good Luck SUCKERS!
LOL, you really worked the system didn't you. Your exactly what's wrong with the Gov't today. Somebody has to hire the dropped out potheads lol and gov't has always done it and is incompetent because of it. Keeps the unemployment number's down.
Curious, how did you manage Social Security? I had to give mine up for my State pension. Fat retirement account is great!
That's if anybody believes you. I think your lying. Trying to impress yourself, by impressing others. In essence you lie to yourself.
****I never knew a man, that could tell so many lies,,,had a different story for every set of eyes, how does he know, who he's talking too. I know it isn't me and I hope it isn't you. Were all just pissing in the wind..........nyoung
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#204294 Nov 1, 2013
The Ricomeister wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you told us all when you were Ms Taletha that you voted for Obama. See your last sentence? So how does a white nationalist vote for a black man?
giggle giggle giggle
<quoted text>
I've always meant to ask you tweeker? How much cash did you get for your clunkers.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#204295 Nov 1, 2013
Hansel and Gretal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lookie here.....Somewhere in Holland there missing a D!ke.
Did you ever find that Y shaped coffin, Dart Board Hinne boy? It would just be a shame if they had to snap a leg off to bury you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Obama - Allowing' Illegal Immigration, -... 1 hr Quirky 44
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Patriot 8,194
News Undocumented immigrants have prosperous careers 1 hr Quirky 36
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 2 hr Idea Maker 445
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr American Werewolves 140,824
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr funny stuff 5,430
News Haiti Refuses To Accept Deportation Of Illegal ... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 3
More from around the web