The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387821 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#203441 Oct 31, 2013
GHOST-RlDER wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you to think outside of the box.
It's all about perspective.
Depending where you are going and in what direction, you will loose time or you will gain time by either going or coming back.... I never said the mileage would be shorter.. But people like you and Jax just do not know how to think outside of the box as every must be a negative in order for you to function....
But you did say that the flight would be "shorter" with the "time changes". Now, if by time changes you mean time zones, I misunderstood. BUT - you are still wrong, because the flight will never get shorter, time zone change or not.
The departure/arrival times may change, but the flight duration never changes(other than changes in speed).

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#203442 Oct 31, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh.
Jet lag is the result of the difference between the time zones and the time you actually spent on that plane.
If you are seriously arguing that it only takes an hour to fly one way and five hours to fly the other you are as messed up as goat rider.
Ya know, I think he is arguing just that.

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#203443 Oct 31, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, my curiosity has gotten the better of me.. This "sher" that butted in.. Is she your camel toed twin? I doubt Tally knows why sher did that.
Wow, my first spelling error not due to autospell! My apologies, Bernie.

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#203444 Oct 31, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm..Would I be wrong if I called you a co ck S@ cker?
Would I be wrong if I called you one? Geez, get your own man, lady.

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#203445 Oct 31, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
They live inside the little carcel that they built for themselves and now they can't escape. They have been inside their carcel so long that they have become delusional believing everyone is like themselves. Trapped and unable to imagine expanded horizons. Notice how giddy they get when they can honestly tell us that they left the house for a few hours? I'm wondering if they know that the nation is wireless? You can sit in a vehicle traveling 80 mph down the interstate and still access the web. Imagine that!
Oh yeah! GR knows that - he was posting while driving them 15,000 miles all over this US of A!
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#203446 Oct 31, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I wholeheartedly agree, and I am very concerned with the ongoing concept of "too big to fail" banks who should probably be broken up if we are to avoid the next bubble. Anything that is "too big to fail" has insulated itself from the basic laws of sound business practices, and that's bad news for taxpayers ultimately.
The only rules and regulations that excite the right wing are the ones that govern women's bodies and the rights of minorities. They continue to champion more of those kinds of rules and regulations (see good old Reality's post earlier this evening).
Again, I have yet to see any proposed legislation coming from Republicans that would help this economy, improve jobs creation or expand or demonstrate any support for a shrinking middle class. What are they offering? It seems those 19 work days left this year are just too many work days, and they would really like to get on with the business of vacation and holidays. I see the can being kicked down the road again while the REAL danger is ramping up everyday that we fail to find solutions to our long term deficit issues. Is that the point?
Do they really just want to gut the government by waiting until we confront economic Armageddon? Makes ya' wonder. Don't laugh. I have read assessments where it has been suggested that this is precisely what the Tea Party right wing wants to do - shutter all but the most rudimentary and bare bones Federal government - leaving the Oligarchs free reign to rule over all of us.
That's because neither you nor Jax have any common sense. None whatsoever. You have ZERO perspective and can't see the forest for the trees. You are clueless about what has made America great and spout lies about its flaws to justify your wacky liberal theories.

The fact is that America is the richest and freest nation on earth. We didn't get that way due to socialism, government programs or state control of nearly everything. We got that way primarily due to our so-called "capitalist" society.

No society of any comparable size on the earth since the beginning of time has been as well off as we are. You idiots have no clue how that happened, sit around all day claiming to see all sorts of injustice, and then propose old-fashioned "cures" based on some discredited 19th century Utopian rubbish that's failed miserably every where else it has been tried (often with horrific results).

You are uneducated, barely literate, morons who merely vomit up liberal dogma as if it were Truth From On High. This statement shows your abject ignorance: "Again, I have yet to see any proposed legislation coming from Republicans that would help....blah blah blah...". The answers DO NOT always come from government. They come from getting the government the f*ck out of the way!

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#203447 Oct 31, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...the man is a complete m*ron.
He spent the entire day yesterday on one of his gossip fests and accomplished nothing.
I wish he would find something constructive to do with what's left of his life, but I doubt that's going to happen.
Hope you have a good day. It's raining here.
Happy Halloween by the way.
:)
Happy Halloween! I'm off to a closing and then getting ready for the trick-or-treaters and a party after they are done - if they show up! It's raining and cool here, we may have a whole lot of candy bars leftover.
Have fun!

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#203448 Oct 31, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife say to say "I don't need no sympathies from a HOTO!"
You spelled hoto wrong but then being wrong is your forte.

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#203449 Oct 31, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The socialists of today are everything like the socialists of the past. You're all still crybabies who rob & steal, claim to be godless yet invoke religion to support your cause.
It's funny that you say that while you sit there claiming to be a government employee which originated from a socialist policy.

However, we know you're not really a government employee but rather unemployed and sitting on your shiftless azz collecting unemployment or welfare along with food stamps. Ironically you wait once a month for your welfare check to come in the US mail which [drum roll] is a socialist policy.

Not only that but when you walk on the street [cuz you have no car] you can thank socialist policies for that smooth road & lighting .

But wait, there is more..... you're part white & asian so that means your parents immigrated from another country which means your arrogant & ignorant azz would not be here had it not been for socialist policies that encouraged immigration.

Now here's the ringer......

You've claimed to have special ties with your local sheriff dept and call them all the time over petty sh*t such as trespassers.... well guess what?

That too was a result of socialism... along with the fire dept and other EMS services.

So when you go around ranting how horrible socialism is, just remember how much you enjoy socialism without knowing it's socialism.

Now please.... make up some bullsh*t story about how you're so successful & rich that you rely on none of this.

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#203450 Oct 31, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! GR knows that - he was posting while driving them 15,000 miles all over this US of A!
I remember that!! PM and GR would have "virtual reality" vacations. I'm sure GR had all the money in the world as he sponges off his disabled child's social security check and PM had a pretty penny considering the fact that she was no longer making her then house payments.. you know, foreclosure.

LOL!!!!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#203451 Oct 31, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...whatever you say butch.
I wasn't "crying".
I was laughing at how weak and predictable you three stooges are.
When you have no intelligent argument to make you attack my marriage, my military service and go off about the gay thing.
I didn't start this little thing between the two of us, you did, and I am not the least bit upset about anything any of you had to say.
You're trolls on the internet and take this stuff way too serious.
You are a liar . You started it and Yes you were whining. Ghost was mean to me. Bonnie was mean to me. ETC. Just be a good lil' scout and stop posting to me...Like I asked. It's should not be that hard for you to do. We don't like each other. We agree on nothing. Just let it go. K?

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#203453 Oct 31, 2013
buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because neither you nor Jax have any common sense. None whatsoever. You have ZERO perspective and can't see the forest for the trees. You are clueless about what has made America great and spout lies about its flaws to justify your wacky liberal theories.
The fact is that America is the richest and freest nation on earth. We didn't get that way due to socialism, government programs or state control of nearly everything. We got that way primarily due to our so-called "capitalist" society.
No society of any comparable size on the earth since the beginning of time has been as well off as we are. You idiots have no clue how that happened, sit around all day claiming to see all sorts of injustice, and then propose old-fashioned "cures" based on some discredited 19th century Utopian rubbish that's failed miserably every where else it has been tried (often with horrific results).
You are uneducated, barely literate, morons who merely vomit up liberal dogma as if it were Truth From On High. This statement shows your abject ignorance: "Again, I have yet to see any proposed legislation coming from Republicans that would help....blah blah blah...". The answers DO NOT always come from government. They come from getting the government the f*ck out of the way!
If you know what made America great then you would also know that the way Republicans & their little tea baggers are running the show is the complete opposite of "what made America great".

Since you're here posting all dumbfounded that it's all due to liberal conspiracy then it's pretty clear that it's actually you who has NO common sense. None whatsoever. You have ZERO perspective and can't see the forest for the trees.

And for the record... if you think socialism doesn't work then you must also believe that Europe doesn't exist.

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#203454 Oct 31, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar . You started it and Yes you were whining. Ghost was mean to me. Bonnie was mean to me. ETC. Just be a good lil' scout and stop posting to me...Like I asked. It's should not be that hard for you to do. We don't like each other. We agree on nothing. Just let it go. K?
Follow your biblical beliefs and STFU.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#203456 Oct 31, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would I be wrong if I called you one? Geez, get your own man, lady.
F' U. I guess I should have said, would I be a liar.
What are you doing this morning Camel Toe? Dreaming about disarming this country,I'd bet. You'll have a terrible shock and a rude awakening down the road. You'll see.
If you like your Health Plan. You will be able to keep your Health Plan.. If you like your Doctor. You will be able to keep your Doctor. Period.. What he was really saying is, The only good American is a dead American..ROTFLMAO.

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#203457 Oct 31, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would I be wrong if I called you one? Geez, get your own man, lady.
Bonnie is the epitome of hypocrisy & ignorance. She was arguing with me the other that the USA is based on the bible and the USA should conform to Biblical ways so I told her to lets conform to Biblical ways and ordered her to STFU since the Bible specifically gives order to women to know their place with man.

Unfortunately she could not conform to the very Bible she demands everyone else to conform to.

You know hypocrites... do as I say, not as I do.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#203458 Oct 31, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, my first spelling error not due to autospell! My apologies, Bernie.
"first" ROTFLMAO. God one Camel Toe.

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#203459 Oct 31, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, my first spelling error not due to autospell! My apologies, Bernie.
Bonnie finally figured out how to turn on her spell checker so she can now attack anyone over spelling when she sees the little red underscore of a misspelled word. She's finally assimilating and learning the English language.

LOL
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#203460 Oct 31, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Halloween! I'm off to a closing and then getting ready for the trick-or-treaters and a party after they are done - if they show up! It's raining and cool here, we may have a whole lot of candy bars leftover.
Have fun!
I'd bet you'll wake up with your creepy face mask already on. Saves you a few bucks every year don't it.

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#203461 Oct 31, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>F' U. I guess I should have said, would I be a liar.
What are you doing this morning Camel Toe? Dreaming about disarming this country,I'd bet. You'll have a terrible shock and a rude awakening down the road. You'll see.
If you like your Health Plan. You will be able to keep your Health Plan.. If you like your Doctor. You will be able to keep your Doctor. Period.. What he was really saying is, The only good American is a dead American..ROTFLMAO.
Bonnie... why can't you keep your own doctor? Tell us why you cannot keep him/her? Nothing is stopping you from keeping your doctor.

The only thing you're doing here is echoing Fox News bullsh*t about a mythological group of people that only Fox News knows about that "claim' to have been dropped from their private health insurance policies but Fox News never go further to inquire if they in fact became barred from keeping their doctor under Obamacare.

You see, you're just echoing a Fox News lie and now you're stuck looking like the fool for being in a position that you're finding rather difficult to wiggle out of.

Go on... cuss & pout and tell me to fk off since you're pretty much checkmated on this one!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#203462 Oct 31, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
By most social standards yes, you would be wrong to call me that.
GR is attacking my military service, DP is screaming like a mad man and attacking my marriage and you are making vulgar comments based on my orientation.
I guess that means that each and every one of you has given up on the idea of winning the debate and decided to simply express your inner m*ron.
Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all over.
;)
It doesn't surprise me that the fact that our president is failing us would give you a "warm fuzzy feeling all over" coupled with the warm fuzzy feeling that your perversion gives you as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min Nopal 9,720
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Earl 3,033
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 9 min Brian_G 539
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 18 min Sara 94
News Warren to keep up assault on White House hopefu... 25 min Earl 378
News Asians, many out of shame, not seeking U.S. dep... 37 min Nopal 24
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 39 min spud 6,600
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr Just Slim 141,549
More from around the web