The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
167,801 - 167,820 of 255,749 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Billys Facebook Friend

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! It really concerns you, don't it? Sharpshooter or whoevever this fake positronium you are. LOL
Didn't you spend a lot of time at square one or was that man's country?
Get out of my universe. Its only got room for one positronium and btw the president is failing us ...LOL Yes,and I want to live wherever I want to be whatever I aspire to be.
It could be Sharpshooter.

Its too early for him. He's usually stoned on cheap beer and marijuana right about now!
Billys Facebook Friend

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposing yourself for what you do won`t do you any honor either.
A look a like for "Tatoo" on Fantasy Island?

Da plane boss da plane
positronium

Redfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...send them back to Mexicana & Africana.
Freeloaders!!!!
You might but I don't, you fake.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Air Force Academy May Drop

'So Help Me God'

From Oath

The Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo. is considering whether or not they should drop the "so help me God" portion from its honor oath after Military Religious Freedom Foundation filed a complaint.

"To tie the honor code to a religious test violates the no-establishment clause of the Constitution," said MRFF founder Mikey Weinstein to The Colorado Springs Gazette.

Adopted in 1984 and unchanged since, the Honor Oath reads, via Air Force Academy's cadet handbook:

Last week, the Colorado Springs Independent published a photograph of a poster which includes the cadet oath and the line "so help me god." The newspaper forwarded that photo to Weinstein who contacted Lt. Gen. Michelle Johnson about the poster who responded via email saying that the "Prep School poster has been taken down."

But the "so help me God" portion of the spoken oath remains.

Academy spokesman Maj. Brus Vidal told the Air Force Times that a committee met to discuss the oath's wording earlier this week, but a decision was not yet made on how or if the wording would be changed.

Executive director of the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty Ron Crews told Fox News that,

"Removing this voluntary affirmation expresses hostility toward religion."

Adding, "Further, it removes the solemnity and gravity of the oath, particularly for the many cadets who come from a faith tradition."

Weinstein got into a heated exchange with Megyn Kelly on her Fox News show "The Kelly File" Wednesday evening explaining why the "so help me God" phrase's appearance in the oath is unconstitutional.

"Mikey, chill, chill," Kelly said and then let Weinstein continue. Watch the interview between Kelly and Weinstein above.

A decision is expected about the oath wording in the coming days.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/24/air-...
positronium

Redfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

original positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese sauce...me love you along time.
Along time me move fast. LOL
The Taming Of A Shrew

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Billys Facebook Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I scorned him 4 years ago. He doesnt take "no" for an answer
You've had the 'horns' for him 4 years ago.
He doesn't take 'blow' for an answer, he puts you in your 'place'.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I believe Obama/Sotero is pushing leglislation that will allow "minorities" to have special loan rates so they can move into White neighborhoods.
I would pay money to see the look on Rose's face if Rico moved in next door to her!
White people with your Aryan ideology hasn't the ability to assimilate into neighborhoods that have more rich & vibrant cultures that minorities bring to the USA.

It's one reason why you hear of terms like 'white flight". White people are known to run away when things get tough and this manifest proof goes way back to the pilgrims who ran away from Britain and came unwelcome to the America's.

So you still having a hard time believing you're a coward?

Well lets move on to the 1960's when Blacks began moving into white neighborhoods and instead of whites assimilating into the rich & vibrant culture of African-Americans, you all packed up and ran to Arizona.

Still in denial?

Look at your kind today? A self proclaimed successful white Aryan woman who is vice president of your own business can't even figure out how to assimilate into the retaking of the southwest by Mexico. You don't fight.... you cry about it. You come to Topix and vent your frustration that everywhere you look is a mud colored moreno ruining your sun bleached day in the middle of the American desert.

So where are your people going to move when Mexico takes back what's theirs?

LOL!!!
Billys Facebook Friend

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to loosely use the term "we" as if you're somehow paying this mans way with all your money.
FYI, a person making 50k a year only pays about $40 a year in taxes that goes directly to food stamps. So unless you're making millions a year.... you have absolutely no money to back up your claim that you're supporting anyone with free housing, free food, and "free" healthcare.
Now was that a reality check for you or what?
do you have a source to very your claims?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
Air Force Academy May Drop
'So Help Me God'
From Oath
The Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo. is considering whether or not they should drop the "so help me God" portion from its honor oath after Military Religious Freedom Foundation filed a complaint.
"To tie the honor code to a religious test violates the no-establishment clause of the Constitution," said MRFF founder Mikey Weinstein to The Colorado Springs Gazette.
Adopted in 1984 and unchanged since, the Honor Oath reads, via Air Force Academy's cadet handbook:
Last week, the Colorado Springs Independent published a photograph of a poster which includes the cadet oath and the line "so help me god." The newspaper forwarded that photo to Weinstein who contacted Lt. Gen. Michelle Johnson about the poster who responded via email saying that the "Prep School poster has been taken down."
But the "so help me God" portion of the spoken oath remains.
Academy spokesman Maj. Brus Vidal told the Air Force Times that a committee met to discuss the oath's wording earlier this week, but a decision was not yet made on how or if the wording would be changed.
Executive director of the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty Ron Crews told Fox News that,
"Removing this voluntary affirmation expresses hostility toward religion."
Adding, "Further, it removes the solemnity and gravity of the oath, particularly for the many cadets who come from a faith tradition."
Weinstein got into a heated exchange with Megyn Kelly on her Fox News show "The Kelly File" Wednesday evening explaining why the "so help me God" phrase's appearance in the oath is unconstitutional.
"Mikey, chill, chill," Kelly said and then let Weinstein continue. Watch the interview between Kelly and Weinstein above.
A decision is expected about the oath wording in the coming days.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/24/air-...
Separation of church and state.... read it.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I scorned him 4 years ago. He doesnt take "no" for an answer
‘Everybody spies on allies – get over it’
http://nypost.com/2013/10/25/everybody-spies-...
Don’t bother denying it. All states subscribe to the principle enunciated by Lord Palmerston, the 19th century British foreign minister and prime minister:“We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.”
positronium

Redfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick dude.
You have it wrong. I have one sick chicken. The rest of the chickens like Jax's and I are all right.
Chickens are cannibalistic and won't hesitate to eat chicken.
Everything loves chicken, even chicken. LMAO!
Btw your president is failing you.
positronium

Redfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Real positronium wrote:
I'm losing mind....syphilis...maybe Obamacare can fix me.
The firm offers no medical benefit.
Let me help you out.
You are either Rose or sharpshooter or Jax LOL.....anyway the website is down so try later and GFYMITA. Or fix your lowrider HAHA
Dorian Grey

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Rico is falling behind fixing the judgeits again
He cant even do THAT right.
He couldnt keep his hair from falling out either or his belly from growing into a replica of the Goodyear Blimp!
LOL! it's obvious you look in the mirror to get your lines.
positronium

Redfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I believe "transparency" was one of Obama/Sotero's campaign promises - that he has failed to live up to!
I agree.
Barnum Bailey

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Quirky rocks!
Ghost Rider rocks!
Bonnie rocks!
DP rocks!
Easy Ed rocks
American Lady rocks!
Sir Ferrell rocks!
Vet rocks!
Positronium rocks!
Eurpoean singer Saga rocks!
This is the list of applicants for the "GEEK".
positronium

Redfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I believe "transparency" was one of Obama/Sotero's campaign promises - that he has failed to live up to!
Now we are getting somewhere. Transparency in government is vital to our national security.
I have been saying this for years.
Billys Facebook Friend

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
White people with your Aryan ideology hasn't the ability to assimilate into neighborhoods that have more rich & vibrant cultures that minorities bring to the USA.
It's one reason why you hear of terms like 'white flight". White people are known to run away when things get tough and this manifest proof goes way back to the pilgrims who ran away from Britain and came unwelcome to the America's.
So you still having a hard time believing you're a coward?
Well lets move on to the 1960's when Blacks began moving into white neighborhoods and instead of whites assimilating into the rich & vibrant culture of African-Americans, you all packed up and ran to Arizona.
Still in denial?
Look at your kind today? A self proclaimed successful white Aryan woman who is vice president of your own business can't even figure out how to assimilate into the retaking of the southwest by Mexico. You don't fight.... you cry about it. You come to Topix and vent your frustration that everywhere you look is a mud colored moreno ruining your sun bleached day in the middle of the American desert.
So where are your people going to move when Mexico takes back what's theirs?
LOL!!!
Bake a pie. Eat a pie. Get lost Rico...
Billys Facebook Friend

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
I dont see any evidence of Barry having kept his "promise."
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have never even thought to look at a pig's penis Quirky. And I would have preferred never to have to think about how you discovered that.
Well your Pal Rico is the one who was talking about Penis`s.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Now we are getting somewhere. Transparency in government is vital to our national security.
I have been saying this for years.
A 'Transparent' Obama Administration Foists A Stealth Carbon Tax On The U.S.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/c...
"This is the most transparent administration in history,"boastedPresident Obama earlier this year. But if nothing else, the White House's latest energy power-grab makes his claim specious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 18 min Juan 70
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 21 min Juan 80
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 27 min Pissed Californian 155
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 28 min Juan 104
Rubio: 'We'll 'never have the votes' for reform... 36 min Juan 227
Border money request won't include policy change 40 min Juan 110
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 44 min Freespirit8 135,495
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••