The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412724 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#199808 Oct 23, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. X said Bonnie Blue was using a sock who was supposed to be a Vietnam veteran. Only he wasn't, because he was a sock. Made by Bonnie Blue.
That's ok, I seen the link X sent me. It`s ok because She was just playing the same game you Fk Heads do. Just like Rico calling himself Georgy Porgie Last night and Fkn with Georgeply With a Denver ISP. Just as Rico is and was BOC.

Bonny Blue is a great person. So GFY!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#199809 Oct 23, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
With liberals like Grayson from Florida, the dems are showing their true colors. They are all mentally screwed up. Hell, just look at that fools face to see how evil and warped he really is.
Agree.

Since: Jan 09

Stockton, CA

#199810 Oct 23, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The fair tax is far from being fair. Everybody has to spend money. But the poor has to spend a larger percentage of their income on must have things like food than the wealthy.
I think everybody should pay the same amount of taxes, and believe everybody should contribute if they live here.

That means government would have to set our annual tax at whatever the can man can reasonably be expected to pay. And that is the amount we would ALL PAY.

Now I realize this will make a much smaller government, and corporate & foreign aid will become a thing of the past, as well as that massive military machine we have absolutely no use for.

Law makers will truely love to serve because they will be donating their time, and living in barrracks with a cafeteria. You see if they want more tax money to play with they will have to get inventive about how to make the lowest paid make more salary so that will trigger the accross the board raise in taxes. In fact they will have a keen interest in making sure everybody is working and has a good paying job.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#199811 Oct 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's just your OPINION. Opinions are not facts.
You seem to have a problem with that concept.
To quote Gloria:

Opinions Vary:

Dalton .. Road House.. HE HE HE

GFY Rose!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#199812 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
BS.
LOL...that fool is beyond delusional.

Level 6

Location hidden

#199813 Oct 23, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know folks can't say the same about Obama without being labeled a racist?
Bull.

You can say whatever you want, but when you include racist comments with it, you're going to called on that.
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#199814 Oct 23, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
With liberals like Grayson from Florida, the dems are showing their true colors. They are all mentally screwed up. Hell, just look at that fools face to see how evil and warped he really is.
Are you referring to his use of a burning cross in the spelling of Tea Party?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-rep-u...

Level 6

Location hidden

#199815 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So it's just your OPINION. Opinions are not facts.
You seem to have a problem with that concept.
He's been asked by more than one person to explain why he believes Obama supports Marxism and so far nothin'.

Everything is a slogan with POS.

All rhetoric and no substance.

Since: Jan 09

Stockton, CA

#199816 Oct 23, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know folks can't say the same about Obama without being labeled a racist?
Its hard to tell if there is any separation between the two. Perhaps if there were some effort by the right to be other than racist in their behavior and policies, and remarks about the 47%, etc. Buy hey, you hang with racists, so whats a person to believe? Even the last token black in right-isle congress quit because they had no interest in helping minorities. Your white voters seem to understand.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199817 Oct 23, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spot on!
Both parties laugh all the way to the bank with all their minions in corporate media.
Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.
Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.
The push behind internet censorship is proof that this
"marginalization" is beginning to break down as transparency within the ranks of both parties concerning methods and purposes becomes more apparent thanks to social networking and such.
I hope you understand what I am trying to convey.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199818 Oct 23, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is he's about 10 years younger than you. And better looking lol.
I have seen pics of him, no one has seen any of me and I can say I look like I could be his brother. His younger one. LOL
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#199819 Oct 23, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not fall under "hard working American" as you're here 24/7.
How funny that you seem to have lots of time off lately!

Je Je Je .

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#199820 Oct 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been asked by more than one person to explain why he believes Obama supports Marxism and so far nothin'.
Everything is a slogan with POS.
All rhetoric and no substance.
I noticed that. Think of a bell with no clanger.

I have never seen him support a single thought or opinion with a factual statement or any articles to defend his position.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#199821 Oct 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...that fool is beyond delusional.
I can't keep up with his BS. It's worse than ever.

I think he's another one who's simply desperate for attention, so he's enjoying every bit of this. Makes him feel special you know. LOL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#199822 Oct 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> The push behind internet censorship is proof that this
"marginalization" is beginning to break down as transparency within the ranks of both parties concerning methods and purposes becomes more apparent thanks to social networking and such.
I hope you understand what I am trying to convey.
HUA :)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199823 Oct 23, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He got called out from the reporting even though everyone knew he was playing.. But you go right ahead and keep reporting there jax.. It appears 8 still has a ear for ya.. LMAO..
Eagle
She might now have an ear for me as well. She now knows that I want to be a mod and I am confident that I could be real good at it and would aspire to be the best they ever had and also be a wonderful asset to their firm. I have a pretty good handle on the revenue stream that I can potentially generate. LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199824 Oct 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that, but you never explain what you mean.
Here's your chance, how is it that you believe Obama supports Marxism?
He boocoo dinky dow, minoi. That's why.

Level 6

Location hidden

#199825 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't keep up with his BS. It's worse than ever.
I think he's another one who's simply desperate for attention, so he's enjoying every bit of this. Makes him feel special you know. LOL!
I think he's nuts. Plain and simple.

He just keeps going on about being younger than I am, but claims he served in the Vietnam war.

I'm in my 40's so how does that work?

His stalker friends posted my real name and birthday right here on this thread when they dumped all the other personal info they could dig up on me. Seems like he would remember that.

He gets slapped down by top mod right here on the thread and then plays the same game ralff did when he got called out by the same mod.

I don't know what to tell you except I really think this one's crazy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#199826 Oct 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She might now have an ear for me as well. She now knows that I want to be a mod and I am confident that I could be real good at it and would aspire to be the best they ever had and also be a wonderful asset to their firm. I have a pretty good handle on the revenue stream that I can potentially generate. LOL
Don't hold your breath. It isn't going to happen.

Seriously POS, you've lost contact with reality here.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#199827 Oct 23, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like any religion. Man made fear is all I see it as.
But don't worry... I believe that an all mighty entity is what made all of us... and in his image so when I hear all these Christians hating on gays, they have to remember that God made gays in his image too.
Fck the haters!!!
No , No , All that means is when Dad pulled out and one of the little defective swimmer fellers who was laying on Her leg for a long time and got damaged and dried out managed to make it to the beach. An un-expected error by God!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 2 min USAUSAUSA 171
News Homeland Security unveils sweeping plan to depo... 40 min Jaimie 3
News Phoenix immigrant deported to Mexico amid protests 1 hr coco 212
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Mustang 21,020
News Thousands of demonstrators across U.S say 'Not ... 1 hr La Fooliette Tenn... 3
News No sanctuary for illegal immigrants in Miami 2 hr spud 22
News Draft DHS guidelines sharpen focus on those in ... 2 hr CZars_R_US 8
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 14 hr Quirky 144,310
More from around the web