The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409654 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

George2X4

Saint Louis, MO

#199187 Oct 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem?
George is one of the few people that posts here that can stick to what he believes in and still be respectful to people on both sides of the issue.
More people here have respect for him than would even bother to give a creep like you the time of day.
Just because you got your little snot nose bent out of shape is no reason to make fool of yourself all over again.
It's nice to see you stick up for Little Boy George. The grown man whose mother pays for his vacations and whose daughter won't talk to him. First rate garbage right there.
It's a man thing has to do with honor and self respect. Don't worry your empty little head over it queer. You're not expected to understand values.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#199188 Oct 22, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky once had an avatar of himself playing with barbie dolls and he swears he's as straight as an arrow.
What qball does is none of my business..

Eagle

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#199189 Oct 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You really are as childish as your posts indicate.
We were having FUN and laughing about the silliness of the entire incident and didn't take it seriously at all. Apparently you do, and you feel so superior because you "earned" your little crown icon.
There seems to be an epidemic of immaturity among you right-wingers. Very weird that you are all so petty and act like three-year-olds.
What? Am I supposed to feel all hurt because I don't have a wittle crown icon? Now THAT'S funny. LOL!
But Rose, it was their extensive experience in the military that prepared them for the dangers and hardships of hunting down those illusive badges and crowns.

Can't you just see DP crawling through the jungle on his belly, sneaking up behind the enemy and grabbing his little gold crown?

We should be grateful to have such brave and honorable men posting on this board.

I think the fact that they can't see how stupid this sounds is probably the funniest part of all.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#199190 Oct 22, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO click my avatar and see all the badges dumdbth..
Eagle
OMG! You take this chit so seriously.

What? You were never a Boy Scout or something?

Hahhahahaha!

I couldn't care less about all your badges, you big baby.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#199191 Oct 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I learned a lot of things in the military, but getting all excited about a crown and a badge in a game on the internet wasn't one of them.
But then the men I served with weren't a bunch of cream puff sissies.
You sure you weren't in the girl scouts or somethin'?
LOL! I almost said Girl Scouts.

Can you believe he's actually going on and on like this over that silly game? I've never seen so many so-called "men" behave like four-year-old girls.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199192 Oct 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's hilarious that a bunch of grown men (like ralff, DP and yourself) put so much stock in a silly game on a forum like topix.
"Badges" "Crowns"...natural born losers if you ask me.
Do y'all play with dolls and have pretend tea parties too?
We have competitive spirit and ignore our limits even with something as simple as a topix game.
Too bad you don't and as a result you will never rise above the agony of defeat.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#199193 Oct 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I learned a lot of things in the military, but getting all excited about a crown and a badge in a game on the internet wasn't one of them.
But then the men I served with weren't a bunch of cream puff sissies.
You sure you weren't in the girl scouts or somethin'?
Are you sure since you and paul were both cream puffs..

Eagle

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#199194 Oct 22, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw that stuff sounds kinda gay something you would do.. The game took commitment for a week to earn the crown and badge.. I guess its something DP and myself learned in the military.. To bad you didn't learn those things or out in the working world..
Eagle
Hahahahahaha! "took commitment for a week to earn the crown and badge...."

This gets funnier by the minute. But comparing military service or working to playing some childish game on Topix is about as stupid as it gets.

You don't have many real achievements apparently. LOL!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#199195 Oct 22, 2013
Invisible Stripes wrote:
<quoted text>
First you start squawkin' that you ain't the Rat, when no one was even thinking it. Then you start pointing the finger like a stoolie. You ain't got no sense, you would be shanked just for the way you are.
Well "Sharpshooter" Maybe you can post that Soldier of fortune pic. you posted last year so everyone can see what a wimp you are Boy! Or maybe threatening people here posting as "Frito Bandito" again? Huh Tough guy?

Former Border agent Yer azz!

Yeah we all know your a former "Brown Barett". Now your a member of the "Mongoles" . But really we all know you are getting so old that it`s all you can do to drag your azz out once a week to collect them Quarters from that Laundromat.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#199196 Oct 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
But Rose, it was their extensive experience in the military that prepared them for the dangers and hardships of hunting down those illusive badges and crowns.
Can't you just see DP crawling through the jungle on his belly, sneaking up behind the enemy and grabbing his little gold crown?
We should be grateful to have such brave and honorable men posting on this board.
I think the fact that they can't see how stupid this sounds is probably the funniest part of all.
LMAO!

I can't stop laughing, Jax.

I've seen petty and immature among this group before, but this takes the cake.

Gosh, they must be in some kind of depressed state since the game ended.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#199197 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha! "took commitment for a week to earn the crown and badge...."
This gets funnier by the minute. But comparing military service or working to playing some childish game on Topix is about as stupid as it gets.
You don't have many real achievements apparently. LOL!
Oh I don't think you ever knew what commitment ever meant being shacked up while still being married.. But thats you rosie.. Your life and choice..

Eagle
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#199198 Oct 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's hilarious that a bunch of grown men (like ralff, DP and yourself) put so much stock in a silly game on a forum like topix.
"Badges" "Crowns"...natural born losers if you ask me.
Do y'all play with dolls and have pretend tea parties too?
You got some nerve using the term Grown Men Jackie! Since you do not fit into that parameter or definition!

Loosy Goosey is more your speed.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#199199 Oct 22, 2013
George2X4 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to see you stick up for Little Boy George. The grown man whose mother pays for his vacations and whose daughter won't talk to him. First rate garbage right there.
It's a man thing has to do with honor and self respect. Don't worry your empty little head over it queer. You're not expected to understand values.
STFU Rico!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#199200 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!
I can't stop laughing, Jax.
I've seen petty and immature among this group before, but this takes the cake.
Gosh, they must be in some kind of depressed state since the game ended.
When you laugh Rose it`s only because of your condition. Kinda like Torette`s .

Ha ha Ha !

No control over your thoughts or emotions.

Level 6

Location hidden

#199201 Oct 22, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying..
White
72% 39% 59%
Black
13% 93% 6%
Hispanic/Latino
10% 71% 27%
Asian
3% 73% 26%
Other
2% 58% 38%
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/201...
Eagle
And you are stupid...

From the same article you just quoted.

Romney got 59% of the white vote and 67% of the white male vote.

Which is exactly what I said. He got 59% of the white vote, most of those being men.

The white vote was 72% of the overall vote
Black was 13% and Latino was 10%

Now, if you break the numbers down you end up with the figures I gave you.

88% of the people that voted for Romney were white, 2% were black and 6 to 7% were Hispanic/Latino

It's called math eagle and even the Fox numbers say the same thing.

Here's an article that breaks it down for you...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#199202 Oct 22, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't think you ever knew what commitment ever meant being shacked up while still being married.. But thats you rosie.. Your life and choice..
Eagle
Wow. You're so butt sore over this stupid little Topix game that you have to lash out and make it personal now.

Typical for a "man" who has the emotional maturity of a three-year-old girl though.

You know nothing about my situation, just the hateful and ugly spin you nasty, small-minded people put on things when you get outed for being the fools you are.

I didn't make this personal, Eagle. You did. But it's to be expected from petty, ignorant people such as you. I'll simply consider the source.

You know nothing about the commitments I've made and how I've been true to them. It has nothing to do with a piece of paper though, you dumbf*ck.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#199203 Oct 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "Sharpshooter" Maybe you can post that Soldier of fortune pic. you posted last year so everyone can see what a wimp you are Boy! Or maybe threatening people here posting as "Frito Bandito" again? Huh Tough guy?
Former Border agent Yer azz!
Yeah we all know your a former "Brown Barett". Now your a member of the "Mongoles" . But really we all know you are getting so old that it`s all you can do to drag your azz out once a week to collect them Quarters from that Laundromat.
He was busted long ago LMAO!

Level 6

Location hidden

#199204 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! I almost said Girl Scouts.
Can you believe he's actually going on and on like this over that silly game? I've never seen so many so-called "men" behave like four-year-old girls.
It's freakin' hilarious.

They all seem to be really upset about it too.

Eagle's brining up his military experience to try and make it sound like a real "he-man" thing. Pos is talking about competitive spirit and the agony of defeat and quirk was mumbling something...

"click my avatar"

Oh, my gawd this is just too much.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#199205 Oct 22, 2013
Top US credit bureau reportedly sold social security numbers to Vietnamese scammer
http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/21/4861620/ex...
Though Experian says that its credit files weren't accessed, it doesn't clarify exactly what information was exposed. While Krebs writes that it's still unclear if Experian will see any repercussions for its role or potential negligence, it also reports that similar cases have brought about lawsuits from the FTC.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#199206 Oct 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's freakin' hilarious.
They all seem to be really upset about it too.
Eagle's brining up his military experience to try and make it sound like a real "he-man" thing. Pos is talking about competitive spirit and the agony of defeat and quirk was mumbling something...
"click my avatar"
Oh, my gawd this is just too much.
Tell me about it. Now it's all wrapped up in being able to make a "commitment."

Are these people for real? It's funny, but it's also pretty pathetic.

No wonder the Tea Party and the far right are going down the tubes. Look at the intelligence level of their members. LOL!

It was Eagle who said to click his avatar to see all the badges he has. Seriously??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 5 min Frogface Kate 13
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 6 min tomin cali 22
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 12 min Go Trump 18,083
News California withdraws request to let illegal imm... 18 min tomin cali 12
News Disabled man tortured by Trump-cursing group br... 20 min huntcoyotes 483
News The Latest: Obama says daughters disappointed b... 36 min Ronald 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr T Bone 144,079
More from around the web