The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390982 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Possum Jenkins

Buffalo, NY

#198865 Oct 22, 2013
Tea baggers are not for Americans. As a matter of fact, the only thing the tea baggers are for is the destruction of the old guard Republican establishment who is not doing enough for the Koch brothers.

Time for the Republican Party to clean house of these vile & hateful dissenting sect of the GOP.

They're disgusting the way they try to destroy the USA.

What's even more disgusting is their followers on Topix who come here and become nothing more than cannon fodder & echo chamber of lies for the Koch Brothers American destruction agenda.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#198866 Oct 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Her, Jax, and Usmail are the ones, IMO.
Try not to interrupt an hysterical sock puppet in the middle of a major temper tantrum. It wouldn't matter what you were trying to point out - even if you ever stumble upon the truth one day (which of course you still haven't figured out), you are interrupting a foaming at the mouth session. You are soooo BUSTED for such rudeness! When you are in the choir, your job is to let the troll scream, and at the end, you're to shout "Amen!".

"Hallelujah" works too.

You're welcome.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198867 Oct 22, 2013
Infolinks owes the firm a vast amount, I would venture to say.
I wonder who will collect..........
"Old man time takes it in his stride"

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#198868 Oct 22, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be darn.. Hey George.
Hi Darlin!:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198869 Oct 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try not to interrupt an hysterical sock puppet in the middle of a major temper tantrum. It wouldn't matter what you were trying to point out - even if you ever stumble upon the truth one day (which of course you still haven't figured out), you are interrupting a foaming at the mouth session. You are soooo BUSTED for such rudeness! When you are in the choir, your job is to let the troll scream, and at the end, you're to shout "Amen!".
"Hallelujah" works too.
You're welcome.
You are the one busted.
I know exactly what is going on.
I have been sitting back observing for years now.
I am everywhere.
Possum Jenkins

Buffalo, NY

#198870 Oct 22, 2013
Republican Tea Bagger logic:

Obama did not kill Osama, the bullet by a SEAL did.

Obama killed Americans in Bengazi, the actual bullet the terrorist used didn't.

How can anyone think like this and believe it?

My God.... has God forsaken them or something?
Possum Jenkins

Buffalo, NY

#198872 Oct 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Where I stand on the ladder of success is entirely determined by your definition of "wealth" and how much wealth, and in what form makes one wealthy enough to qualify in the top 1% of the wealthy because the rest of the 99% ARE STILL WEALTHY AND POLITICALLY CONNECTED.
HOUSTON,WE HAVE A PROBLEM! You are rightfully placing me in a group that is 100% wealthy and politically connected, so yes, I am in the 98% of those who are wealthy and politically connected.
And if I am politically connected, how can I not be represented?

You fall into the 47% of Americans [as your leader Mitt Romney wold say] because the other 53% are off working and don't have time to lurk on an insignificant website pretending to be successful as they're out being successful.

As for me, well I'm a made man.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198873 Oct 22, 2013
Possum Jenkins wrote:
Republican Tea Bagger logic:
Obama did not kill Osama, the bullet by a SEAL did.
Obama killed Americans in Bengazi, the actual bullet the terrorist used didn't.
How can anyone think like this and believe it?
My God.... has God forsaken them or something?
He lied and people died as a result. IMO
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#198874 Oct 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try not to interrupt an hysterical sock puppet in the middle of a major temper tantrum. It wouldn't matter what you were trying to point out - even if you ever stumble upon the truth one day (which of course you still haven't figured out), you are interrupting a foaming at the mouth session. You are soooo BUSTED for such rudeness! When you are in the choir, your job is to let the troll scream, and at the end, you're to shout "Amen!".
"Hallelujah" works too.
You're welcome.
BUSTED. BUSTED and baiting for more? Amen you got BUSTED. Hallelujah YOU got busted. But then you have been busted many times. You just crawled back. You described yourself to a "T" above. Your main problem is the obvious, jealousy.
Possum Jenkins

Buffalo, NY

#198875 Oct 22, 2013
ribeye wrote:
Obama, the radical, is a failure. The whole world knows it. He's an amateur.
When you want to speak to the world, you come to Topix on a proxy and maybe about 10 people see your ignorant racist filled rant.

When Obama wants to speak to the world, he talks into a microphone and the whole world listens.

I'd say you're the failure here and Obama is the success!

So how does it feel being white trash and knowing that a Black man is 10000% more better than you in every way?

Wallow in that ya BlTCH!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198876 Oct 22, 2013
Possum Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>
You fall into the 47% of Americans [as your leader Mitt Romney wold say] because the other 53% are off working and don't have time to lurk on an insignificant website pretending to be successful as they're out being successful.
As for me, well I'm a made man.
I fall into a lot of things but I don't pretend success....,I practice the results of success and one of those benefits of success is choosing to be lazy enough to lurk on a website. I've got thousands of them open.
A well made man is what one man chooses.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#198877 Oct 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Fingers moving ... LIES spewing
.
.
.
.
.
from ANY libTARD!
I expect you to be unable to respond to what I wrote.

Notice the new icon I earned? Your game is over, stooge. LOL!

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#198878 Oct 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He lied and people died as a result. IMO
Are you implying that President Obama lied and people died?

What was the lie?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198879 Oct 22, 2013
Sir Ferrells butler wrote:
<quoted text>BUSTED. BUSTED and baiting for more? Amen you got BUSTED. Hallelujah YOU got busted. But then you have been busted many times. You just crawled back. You described yourself to a "T" above. Your main problem is the obvious, jealousy.
LMAO! she IS?

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#198880 Oct 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one busted.
I know exactly what is going on.
I have been sitting back observing for years now.
I am everywhere.
That is quite possibly the single most unintelligent posting you have ever made.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#198881 Oct 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one busted.
I know exactly what is going on.
I have been sitting back observing for years now.
I am everywhere.
careful she is foaming and starting to bait. There will be a bi*ch fit coming on soon!

AMEN. She got BUSTED. She has been busted many times. This is how vile and jealous she really is...crawls back! She really needs to stfu with her accusations and those claims to others information she puts on here as hers. Especially the names of people she claims as friends. That is sick and desperate. She has had a warning over the last few days.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198882 Oct 22, 2013
Possum Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>
When you want to speak to the world, you come to Topix on a proxy and maybe about 10 people see your ignorant racist filled rant.
When Obama wants to speak to the world, he talks into a microphone and the whole world listens.
I'd say you're the failure here and Obama is the success!
So how does it feel being white trash and knowing that a Black man is 10000% more better than you in every way?
Wallow in that ya BlTCH!
You're melting down, LMAO BUSTED!
ROTFLMAO! You are racist too.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198883 Oct 22, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is quite possibly the single most unintelligent posting you have ever made.
How so?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198884 Oct 22, 2013
Guard your queen. LMAO!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#198885 Oct 22, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is quite possibly the single most unintelligent posting you have ever made.
Believe it or not, it's not even close.

POS has a unique talent when it comes to unintelligent posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 33 min Deport Trump 5,238
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 3 hr Responsibility 15
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr D Valens 141,892
News Ana Navarro Slaps Trump For Bringing Joe Arpaio... 8 hr Wildchild 4
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 8 hr Brian_G 1,136
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 hr USA Number One 10,338
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 9 hr BabyDoll 7,007
More from around the web