The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 332264 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#198768 Oct 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no you don't, and you most certainly do pretend. You're extremely dishonest and pretend to know things about people you have no clue about.
It's how you make yourself feel important and superior, just like your constant boasting about your "firm." There is no firm and you know it. It's just one more of your pretenses. You're very transparent, POS.
Oh, posi knows rose. The "firm" is real.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#198769 Oct 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...this is just sad.
At this point I'll have to assume you're either insane, in grade school....or ralff.
Time to get a grip.
http://i.qkme.me/3p80b1.jpg

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#198770 Oct 21, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done with y'all. Two short, dark skinned Mexican men, three loser magnets and one gaylord. What a team! Adios gordita!
Well if you go, don't go away mad, I mean angry.
Here this will lighten you up, I mean lift you up,
and make you feel gay....I mean happy.
We all can use a laff from topix dramatics, no one is immune from that virus.

SAVE ME OBAMA
[Lady Madonna]

http://youtu.be/HZt-AUYN9bE

Beatles....parody
{incitebytes-video]

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#198771 Oct 21, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! The penalty starts if you don't have insurance by Jan. 2014.
YUP.. If you can't prove you have insurance come next year you will be paying a fine well not fine but tax.. Its just like any other insurance.. Oh now I remember why I had to have SR22 even when I didn't have a vehicle in my name just to keep a licence for 3 years..

Eagle

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#198772 Oct 21, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, posi knows rose. The "firm" is real.
No, POS does NOT know the things he claims to know. He pretends, but then someone as pretentious as you might not recognize that.

I don't believe the "firm" is real at all, but I also don't care. It's childish, just like the two of you.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#198773 Oct 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I went to the government site and talked directly to an agent and it turns out I was right to start with.
If you are enrolled or insured by March 31st there is no penalty.
If you weren't such a paranoid freak you could got there and ask them yourself.
I provided the link.
What I don't understand is why you're so bent out of shape. You had some of the info wrong. No big deal to a rational person, but it seems to have caused you to become completely unhinged.
Even IF, and that's a BIG IF, you actually contacted someone and got a voice at the exchange at this time of night, that person is a minimum wage employee of a federal government contractor who is just a illiterate as you are Jerxon so there is no credibility to your claim anyways.

You don't understand how the world works Jerkxon. I work with minimum wage employees of government contractors every day. If I have a question, I just look at the contract. It's all spelled out there in black and white.

Words are important. There is a difference between the word enrolled and covered. Lawyers placed them words into ACA very carefully for a reason. That reason will not be forgiven just because a minimum wage employee of a government contractor told you different jerkxin.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#198774 Oct 21, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain to me why there is a deadline for enrollment?? I don't get that even though I am on Medicare and they have deadlines.. But they are mostly due to some Advantage plans refund you some of your medicare plan b's and credited back to you in your SS deposit.. One of which I accepted this year instead of paying out 200 a month I will get back 78 a month and I really didn't lose any benefits except being in a hmo instead of a ppo.. But I get to keep my same docs.. Why is it Medicare patients have till 12/15/13 to select their plans but those on obamacare has till sometime in march?? It must be their SS deposits as opposed to the fines IRS will levy right??
Eagle
"Please explain to me why there is a deadline for enrollment??"

Honest answer?

Your guess is as good as mine.

The theory is that they need a large number of young, healthy people enrolled to finance the system so you set a deadline and impose a penalty for not enrolling and try to force as many people as possible to enroll.

Beyond that I have no idea why March 31st was chosen as the deadline.

If anyone has the answer to that question I hope they speak up. It would be interesting to know.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#198775 Oct 21, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
fools, i mnt
I hope all is well with you and your baby girl buddy.. You walk the true path my friend..

Walmart Parking Lot-Chris Cagle

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#198776 Oct 21, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm right here Quirky.
Why do you. Jaxxon, NTR, and Rose display "game over" badges?

“RELAX”

Level 8

#198777 Oct 21, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you go, don't go away mad, I mean angry.
Here this will lighten you up, I mean lift you up,
and make you feel gay....I mean happy.
We all can use a laff from topix dramatics, no one is immune from that virus.
SAVE ME OBAMA
[Lady Madonna]
http://youtu.be/HZt-AUYN9bE
Beatles....parody
{incitebytes-video]
Too bad they took away the prop function.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#198778 Oct 21, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Even IF, and that's a BIG IF, you actually contacted someone and got a voice at the exchange at this time of night, that person is a minimum wage employee of a federal government contractor who is just a illiterate as you are Jerxon so there is no credibility to your claim anyways.
You don't understand how the world works Jerkxon. I work with minimum wage employees of government contractors every day. If I have a question, I just look at the contract. It's all spelled out there in black and white.
Words are important. There is a difference between the word enrolled and covered. Lawyers placed them words into ACA very carefully for a reason. That reason will not be forgiven just because a minimum wage employee of a government contractor told you different jerkxin.
There's no "if" to it.

Healthcare.gov has a live chat feature that is online 24/7.

It took less than two minutes for a live agent to come on and answer my question.

I posted the link. Anybody can go there and ask their own questions.

I know that it is absolutely impossible for you to admit you are wrong about anything, but you are wrong and no amount of hysteria is going to change that.

If you are enrolled or insured by March 31, 2014 there is no penalty.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#198779 Oct 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest answer?
The theory is that they need a large number of young, healthy people enrolled to finance the system so you set a deadline and impose a penalty for not enrolling and try to force as many people as possible to enroll.
If anyone has the answer to that question I hope they speak up. It would be interesting to know.
They also have to pay for that two hundred million dollar cost override on the contract to build the ACA exchange.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#198780 Oct 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Can`t complain about that Friend. Are you doing any fishing there?
not yet. lost my wallet up in Daytona last tuseday. i gotta wait for Ny. to send me a new drivers licence. cant get my Fla. fishing licence without id. Thats ok though. lots of other cool things to do dwn here. lol.

“RELAX”

Level 8

#198781 Oct 21, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, POS does NOT know the things he claims to know. He pretends, but then someone as pretentious as you might not recognize that.
I don't believe the "firm" is real at all, but I also don't care. It's childish, just like the two of you.
I knew posi knew every since he told someone how to seal up a pond using a sodium bentonite slurry. posi knows and I know it. You are just jealous because you are a loser magnet.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#198782 Oct 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest answer?
Medicare has the same system for their prescription drug plans, Jax.

If you don't sign up for a plan when you first start getting Medicare, you're charged a small fee when you do enroll. It's minimal. Open enrollment is for a period of three months I believe.

Now why there's this limited enrollment period I don't know for sure. My guess is that it has something to do with the logistics of processing claims and general record keeping.

Of course, there's probably a money angle too.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Ocala, FL

#198783 Oct 21, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
$285. Wow! That's like nothing to all you poor tax leaches. Not even a dent in the Earned Income Credit. Lazy poor people can afford to give $285 away. Why not? Easy come, easy go! They won't take it out of their food stamps or section 8 rent subsidy. Their free daycare won't be touched and their kids get free breakfasts and lunches at school so poor people could care less about a $285 penalty.
$285 is pocket change for the wealthy too so they won't be hurt. It's the mom and dad earning $50K who will have to come up with an extra $285 out of their cookie jar and fork it over to Obama so Obama can give it to anchor babies of illegal aliens stealing jobs from Americans who want to do that.
Obamacare is just going to be another straw on the backs of working class Americans already tired of freebies for the rich and poor. Animosities are already at their breaking point. Will it be the straw that causes hell on earth here in the good Ole USA? Enjoy!
Perhaps we should consider on getting a few foster kids to supplement the offset?? LOL.. Ya know they make millions right??

Eagle

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#198784 Oct 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you. Jaxxon, NTR, and Rose display "game over" badges?
I dont know. i was never up one that board thing. in fact, the last time i was on here was to tell ya'll bout what happened earlier this summer.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#198785 Oct 21, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember REWBA getting props from posi back then too. lol
I was propping him at the request of the firm. He has their respect as do you too. ;)

“RELAX”

Level 8

#198786 Oct 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no "if" to it.
Healthcare.gov has a live chat feature that is online 24/7.
It took less than two minutes for a live agent to come on and answer my question.
I posted the link. Anybody can go there and ask their own questions.
I know that it is absolutely impossible for you to admit you are wrong about anything, but you are wrong and no amount of hysteria is going to change that.
If you are enrolled or insured by March 31, 2014 there is no penalty.
24/7 for 21 days and they only have a couple hundred thousand people enrolled. At least they think they are enrolled.

Yeah! 47 million between now and April Fools Day should be a cake walk.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#198787 Oct 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you. Jaxxon, NTR, and Rose display "game over" badges?
We didn't feverishly play the silly Burger King crown game.

Are you jealous you don't have the "game over" badge? LOL!

Be a happy Boy Scout now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBC dumps Donald Trump 3 min Jelly Belly Popcorn 6
News Hispanic Groups Call on NBC to Cut Ties With Trump 4 min Earl 26
News How should the GOP approach immigration? 8 min Synque 319
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 12 min ANNA-HATES -MEXICANS 1,563
News NBC to Donald Trump: "You're fired!" 33 min tomin cali 11
News Donald Trump Announces He's Suing Everybody 48 min Urineidiot 5
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 1 hr PolakPotrafi 389
More from around the web