The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393370 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#198388 Oct 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I am a "non- threat! I am an American citizen with American values and one of many like me.
Whom I connect to, whether one or many, is my business.
Your firm is a non-threat... becuase it doesn't exist.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#198389 Oct 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>What difference at this point does it make!!!lol
Yes... the point on your head makes no difference when you're trying to make a point.

HAHAHAHAHAA!!
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#198390 Oct 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was just over there recently to consult with a local attorney;-) Nice little drive. You don't "sound" like the folks I met. Know Dr. Hardaway? How old is he now. Do you know? What's his wife's first name? Know any of his children? I do;-)
Well I am not the poster you asked this of but I am the poster who did answer. You got BUSTED you lying troll.

After that answer and you knew that I did know you sure did twist all day with your story. I still want to know how if he was only a dental student with a hobby farm and bled to death while plowing on the weekend 100 ft from his engaged girlfriends front door and she was in town...then come and found him. How did he being dead end up with a wife and children? You never answered. The above was your question word for word. You lied and you know it. I even asked about this. No one knows this story there. Ain't that odd? You were BUSTED.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198391 Oct 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Can't wait posit. it should be real good...hehe
I think it will be too if it ever comes.....
Interesting to some as well, I would think.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198392 Oct 21, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
This is America... we speak Spanish.
Speak what you want.
I do.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198394 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You would be surprised at what exists.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198395 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes... the point on your head makes no difference when you're trying to make a point.
HAHAHAHAHAA!!
Neither does a high IQ.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198397 Oct 21, 2013
Trying doesn't mean succeeding in making a point.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198399 Oct 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>It does to me to posit.
I just like to throw in the libtards face when I get a chance..LOL
I can see that and so can the rest of the firm, LMAO! They deserve it!
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#198400 Oct 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect again. You just don't have any idea at all because you are relegated to second or third hand recollections of whoever answers you on a thread. You just don't know something that you would readily know if you lived in Danville.
My friend never married. The man she loved was in dental school and was a weekend "hobby farmer" who died after falling off a tractor and being run over by it and the plow being pulled behind it. He bled to death in the field less than 100 ft. from their front door. She was in town when it happened. She never recovered from that loss. You would know that if you lived where you said you are. She has no daughters, nor do her siblings.
Now, effin' STFU, you idiot.
Now how did he have a wife and children that you said you knew? BUSTED you lying troll. You asked about the doctor , his age, his wife's name and children... You went on to say with your type of authority as for knowing them, you said,"I do":) You got BUSTED.

It is a new day. Get a life stop lying. Why do worry about what poster is who? What are you afraid of? I know! there are too many in Ky. posting on here with you. Myself and two others at least. I just pop in to keep you straight on here. You cannot lie like you did. We are in Ky. AND we can point out your lies. I am a U K grad you say you were too. Why is it that you did not answer my questions about UK that anyone, any age who ever attended there would know. You got offended with blue bloods. That is UK. We the fans of UK basketball bleed blue. Odd you were offended by that. You were BUSTED. You vile, vulgar, jealous bi*ch that sure pitches fits. You described YOU to a "T"

You were BUSTED

On topic, Obama sure needs to make sure he gets that number signed up to get Obamacare going! Now he is telling all the ways you can do. Ah, those kinks in the website. What a pitch, what a salesman. Funny there on the way, people found out it was NOT going to save them money. He is BUSTED too.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#198402 Oct 21, 2013
I have never called them "libtards". We need to refer to them as Liberals to be politically correct.(lights peace pipe)
Roberto

Saltillo, Mexico

#198404 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Still it is more of a threat then your puto alliance, Ritchie.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#198406 Oct 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was just over there recently to consult with a local attorney;-) Nice little drive. You don't "sound" like the folks I met. Know Dr. Hardaway? How old is he now. Do you know? What's his wife's first name? Know any of his children? I do;-)
Your award is on the way. Your CAT award for that tale of being a ferrel cats mama after I told you IF you lived where you said, "you would know Sir Ferrell was a 19 lb. ferrel cat that did a good job on the land. Also you AND Obama get the liars club medal. Who knows which lies more? You sure told one above and you were BUSTED. Who puts the names of good friends on topix like you did? No one. You do not know them. You lied to try and prove a poster was not in Danville and you lied to impress the weak minds who follow your words as truth. You are the lying troll who stalks and YOU got BUSTED.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#198407 Oct 21, 2013
Lois wrote:
<quoted text>
"Many of you are wondering about Grace's background. Grace has a rare form of dwarfism called Conradi Hunermann syndrome. Doctors tried to get us to abort her at least five different times. It never was an "option" for us. She has overcome many obstacles including being born blind due to cataracts, severe kyphosis and scoliosis of the spine, and other health issues. SHe has many other health issues she deals with daily. We almost lost her in 2012 due to complications after surgery. We travel to other states for her health care as far as Maryland as well as in our home state of Kentucky. With all of that said, she is never in a bad mood. She is always singing and happy. SHe is super smart and loves to entertain. She is a blessing each and every day. God truly gave us a little girl that touches our souls. She is very close to her brother and he adores her. They have a very special bond, its just amazes me. She started singing at 16 months, and absolutely loves to sing, sing, sing. Thank you all for the many messages and words of encouragement. You will never know how the support and prayers from around the world keeps our spirits high. We feel all the love sent our way and we are very, very grateful. God bless you all."
https://www.facebook.com/graceannasings
Save your self righteous/gratifying stories/lies and your trash mouth for your low rent friends. They don't work in the real world and they don't work here either. It is what it is.
This poster BUSTED you too! ntrprn is a lying troll who got BUSTED
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#198408 Oct 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You're talking to the wrong person again. Redirect that to your cyber lover Quirky the Barbie doll molester.
Uh.. No.. No, you're the Barbie dude. Stop denying it. BTW.. STOP doing that..It's disgusting

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#198409 Oct 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You never offer anything Dweeb. Just condescending (Bevis -n- B*tthead) blather . Much like Jackie.
LOL

This coming from a guy who thinks misspelling words and calling people "beeners" is his grand contribution. Hahahahhaa!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#198410 Oct 21, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>why do you always bring up gay B.S. when you reply to somebody Rico...Beginning to think you are a man-tranny and hell bound for sure you ugly Moslem Brotherhood slug....
Figure out what a slinger loco. is yet grease monkey???
How charming.(smirk)

Level 8

Location hidden

#198411 Oct 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico you are such a screw up, you can`t even manage your own family. Divorced and struggling like most. Too bad you hate America so much! Ya lil Beaner Prk!
This is your idea of "contribution". lol

Pot meet kettle.

Level 8

Location hidden

#198412 Oct 21, 2013
Sir Ferrells butler wrote:
<quoted text>Your award is on the way. Your CAT award for that tale of being a ferrel cats mama after I told you IF you lived where you said, "you would know Sir Ferrell was a 19 lb. ferrel cat that did a good job on the land. Also you AND Obama get the liars club medal. Who knows which lies more? You sure told one above and you were BUSTED. Who puts the names of good friends on topix like you did? No one. You do not know them. You lied to try and prove a poster was not in Danville and you lied to impress the weak minds who follow your words as truth. You are the lying troll who stalks and YOU got BUSTED.
You need to get your obsession in check. I'm sure there's pills for whatever's wrong with you.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#198413 Oct 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your obsession in check. I'm sure there's pills for whatever's wrong with you.
you would be talking to the wrong person misfit. Who is obsessed with posters who post FROM Ky? That would be ntrprn, wonder why? It could be because she will get BUSTED when she lies to impress puppets like you!:)
Why are you obsessed iwith defending someone who was BUSTED? The ones who need to know, know what she has dropped on here. You are complicit in defending it idiot. Take some pills and thanks for your part in the proof. I am going to visit my buddy EH in that town and as I said..will tell her buddy that she claimed hello. This is that week and I told her I would do that. She was BUSTED already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 min quetzalcoatl 142,275
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 19 min DR X 14
News Latinos: A New Immigration Plan From Donald Tru... 37 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 54 min Chicagoan by Birth 7,346
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr frigginhell 10,971
News Washington Post: U.S. needs illegal immigrants ... 3 hr tomin cali 3
News Experts: - Reagan Amnesty' for Illegal Aliens S... 4 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web