The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393358 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#198242 Oct 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the continuous dissection of post?
It may give you peace but it still makes you clueless.
No one forced NTR to post her personal info and yes sir/mam millions around the world have access to this thread to read it.
No, to one without a brain, I am not responsible for what NTR does or the same as not responsible for people sitting on their butts collecting welfare because they are too lazy to work.
If you can't feed them don't breed them...simple as this.
If you don't want anyone commenting about your lifestyle then keep your mouth shut.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Why the continuous dissection of post?
What's the matter? Does it bother you? Too bad so sad.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>It may give you peace but it still makes you clueless.
Why don't you try disputing what I posted instead of personally attacking me. Is it because it is you that is "clueless"? I think so.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>No one forced NTR to post her personal info and yes sir/mam millions around the world have access to this thread to read it.
And no one forces you and your fellow miscreants to lie about her and harass her about whatever she chooses to post. That is on you not her. You can't even be honest enough with yourself to accept that "reality" of your own actions. lol
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>No, to one without a brain, I am not responsible for what NTR does or the same as not responsible for people sitting on their butts collecting welfare because they are too lazy to work.
LMAO

My brain is just fine. YOU are responsible for what you do and what you do is harass and lie about Ntr and our president because you are a disgruntled conservative who doesn't have the intellect to poke your head out and away from the far right echo chamber.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't feed them don't breed them...simple as this.
If you don't want anyone commenting about your lifestyle then keep your mouth shut.
LOL

What are you ranting about now?! Your ready made slogans are so funny. Who are you to tell anyone anything? What you and others have done to Ntr goes a lot farther than just "commenting" and you know it. I can't believe you have the audacity to call yourself a Christian, just another lie you tell yourself.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#198243 Oct 20, 2013
The Anchorman wrote:
<quoted text>oh, it was very plain! You just don't like it!
Cue the music. I'd like a few pretty chickens. Got any?
Are you drunk?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#198244 Oct 20, 2013
Ten steps in repairing the far right’s damage
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
All of this requires self-examination and critical thinking. It necessitates a rejection of the money-hungry and ratings-addicted far right that profits at the expense of electoral victory. The GOP could use a single guiding light, but, for now, a few dozen sane voices would really come in handy.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#198245 Oct 20, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
And you're still a compulsive liar with no honor.
The difference between us? I'm telling the truth and you are not. ;)
You never offer anything Dweeb. Just condescending (Bevis -n- B*tthead) blather . Much like Jackie.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#198246 Oct 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good Night Patriots.
Take care.
May GOD Bless you and protect you.
Remember, when you are telling the facts and truth on here and the liberals denigrate you by calling you a liar or other vulgarity.
...they fear the truth and they will call you a liar thinking this makes the truth a lie.
They are as usual....WRONG.
May God Bless you and protect YOU too *Patriot*...

<3
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#198247 Oct 20, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you out here, troll.
When other people re-arrange the TRUTH of what someone has said or posted, that is a lie. You know as in embellishing, exaggerating, distorting and completely misrepresenting what was posted?
Certainly, you're not too obtuse to grasp such a simple concept, or were you just playing your usual games?
Troll along now, dead weight.
ah come on now! You know that would just be stupid to not tell it the same way word for for, same way like it was said. Come on now really that would just be dumb. Cue that music
You are not telling it right now especially when their own words are in the reply. Cue that music please
American Lady

Danville, KY

#198248 Oct 20, 2013
8-MINUTE STANDING OVATION FOR TED CRUZ
'After 2 months in Washington, it's great to be back in America'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/8-minute-standing-...

Senator Cruz returns to Texas welcome after shutdown battle

"After two months in Washington, it's great to be back in America," Cruz joked in speaking to a crowd of about 750 people in a packed downtown San Antonio hotel ballroom.

Cruz was greeted with an eight-minute standing ovation in an appearance organized by the Texas Federation of Republican Women. People in attendance, many of them wearing red to show their support for keeping Texas a conservative-leaning state, lined up to greet him.

The speech and another talk earlier in the day at a panel in Austin marked Cruz's first public appearance in his home state of Texas since his part in the showdown in Washington over the rollout of Obamacare that resulted in a 16-day shutdown of the federal government that ended on Thursday.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/senator-cruz-returns...

8 minute *STANDING* ovation ...

<3

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#198249 Oct 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You never offer anything Dweeb. Just condescending (Bevis -n- B*tthead) blather . Much like Jackie.
Right, and you're just so mature and offer such profound comments. <cough cough>

[email protected]!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#198250 Oct 20, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lied on these threads. The truth is in the eye of the bee holder. You should find this bee holder and ask him for the truth. I'm everything you wished you were. The difference is, I enlisted in the military at a young age and stuck it out till retirement, used my military experience to gain federal employment and stuck it out until now where I could retire a second time any day I wish. See! I serve my nation honorably whereas you figured out how to sit on you butt and do nothing all your life except leach off of my nation. Now you are bitter at successful people and you believe that you are too old to catch up so you demand the government level the playing field and give people like yourself everything others have had to plan and work for.
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>I've never lied on these threads. The truth is in the eye of the bee holder. You should find this bee holder and ask him for the truth.
Now you're rationalizing what a lie is. Too funny. There is no truth in what you said about me and there's no bee holder. I don't need to ask anyone about what I already know. You're a liar Dp and a fairly pathetic person.
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text> I'm everything you wished you were.
LMAO

This is what you would like to believe but couldn't be farther from the truth. I would NEVER wish to be someone like you, so needy, so desperate for attention. No way. You're here playing games with people on the internet like a kid would all because you need attention. You would be an embarrassment in my world.
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is, I enlisted in the military at a young age and stuck it out till retirement, used my military experience to gain federal employment and stuck it out until now where I could retire a second time any day I wish. See!
I don't believe a word you type about anything. I have my doubts that someone with your emotional issues is successful at anything. That's the truth.
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text> I serve my nation honorably whereas you figured out how to sit on you butt and do nothing all your life except leach off of my nation.
Again, it sounds like more of the same b.s that you've already delivered to everyone here. You don't know anything about me. I like it that way because you and all the other cackling trolls just look more the fool when you make false assumptions and tell lies about me.

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are bitter at successful people and you believe that you are too old to catch up so you demand the government level the playing field and give people like yourself everything others have had to plan and work for.
LOL

Catch up? hahahahhahah

You really are clueless but you're not going to get me to reveal any personal information about myself because it's just too much fun to see you throw your false assumptions at the wall hoping they'll stick. I hope I don't start acting like you when I get old.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#198251 Oct 20, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never lied on these threads. The truth is in the eye of the bee holder. You should find this bee holder and ask him for the truth. I'm everything you wished you were. The difference is, I enlisted in the military at a young age and stuck it out till retirement, used my military experience to gain federal employment and stuck it out until now where I could retire a second time any day I wish. See! I serve my nation honorably whereas you figured out how to sit on you butt and do nothing all your life except leach off of my nation. Now you are bitter at successful people and you believe that you are too old to catch up so you demand the government level the playing field and give people like yourself everything others have had to plan and work for.
I rather be a farmer!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#198252 Oct 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you translate that into English so everyone can play?
Seriously, what are you babbling about?
Maclinosh Motor Co. has issued a recall notice on all defective JAXX Models. The defect is describes as a glitch in the main computer ECU. Symptoms include running blind down the highway with a G-string, ECU speeding beyond it`s capacity and static Drag lines to low to discourage static arch in the main brain.

The fix is free and is described as Replacement of the ECU and a twig snap.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#198253 Oct 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk?
no but I am watching you with four eyes. Can you please stand still? Damn!
Cue that music
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#198254 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Right, and you're just so mature and offer such profound comments. <cough cough>
[email protected]!
Wow , Rose you have such adorable People skills!

[email protected]
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#198255 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
[email protected]!
Rose you don't have to act nice because Sunday is a half hour from being over.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#198256 Oct 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
May God Bless you and protect YOU too *Patriot*...
<3
That goes for you and Reality A.L.! Yeppers!
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#198257 Oct 20, 2013
Rose, sorry I forgot to tell the guys to cue the music fer ya! And CUE that music. There YOU go I got your back. Cue that music a g a i n!!!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#198258 Oct 20, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have. You have indicated several times that some of us are government dependent, when it's actually you who is dependent on the government for a paycheck AND retirement benefits. Of course, somehow it's okay because you served in the armed forces, and those of us who worked in the private sector and paid into a system run by the government until we EARNED our benefits are somehow less deserving? Really?

I don't think so.

I think you lied.
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#198259 Oct 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Maclinosh Motor Co. has issued a recall notice on all defective JAXX Models. The defect is describes as a glitch in the main computer ECU. Symptoms include running blind down the highway with a G-string, ECU speeding beyond it`s capacity and static Drag lines to low to discourage static arch in the main brain.
The fix is free and is described as Replacement of the ECU and a twig snap.
I call shotgun. Cue the music and hold it. Ok now stop.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#198260 Oct 20, 2013
WHY THAT DEAL SOLVED NOTHING
Exclusive: Joseph Farah exposes Washington's lies on 'borrowing-and-spending madness'

“I read the news today, oh boy …”
–John Lennon

It’s true. I got up to read the news the day after the latest debt deal was announced, and all I can say is,“Oh boy!”

So much confusion. So much disinformation. So many lies.

The USA Today headline proclaimed:“Back from the Brink: U.S. default averted for now, but new flashpoint looms.”

Is that really what happened in Washington last week? Was this all about averting default?

Nonsense. And it’s not just Barack Obama, the Democrats and the news media peddling this stuff. Plenty of Republicans and self-proclaimed conservatives are responsible, too. But, before I get to that, let’s start at the beginning.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/why-that-deal-solv...

Flashlight • 2 hours ago &#8722;
After the housing bubble disaster of 2008, it became clear that a time for 'no more red ink'- a belt tightening time had arrived. The book aftershock spelled it out: "kicking the can down the road" would just make things worse. It's now 2013 and things look far worse. Besides the economic decline, we now have an electorate, which seems to be satisfied with a petulant radical welfare king running the country.
Until the wages of our nations (economic) sins are felt through some austere budgets, the economic decline will just to get worse, as will prospects of civil lawlessness.

~-~
The Anchorman

Switzerland

#198261 Oct 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow , Rose you have such adorable People skills!
[email protected]
Come on man. She is a dor a ble. Did I say that right? I stutter when I say that word.
Cue the music.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 33 min Just Slim 142,252
News The great Mexican wall deception: Trump's Ameri... 4 hr Paul P Tretiakoff 1
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 4 hr Swedenforever of ... 77
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 hr Swedenforever of ... 7,921
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 5 hr Wildchild 6
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 5 hr Wildchild 12
News Hillary Clinton's Felonious Friends in Virginia 6 hr NoToGreedyPolitic... 1
More from around the web