The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393358 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#198064 Oct 20, 2013
10 ways 1973 oil embargo changed car industry
http://www.tirebusiness.com/article/20131015/...
6. The rise of pickups and SUVs

As auto makers made cars smaller to meet CAFE mandates, consumers searching for more space gravitated to pickup trucks that had less-stringent CAFE targets to hit. It's the rule of unintended consequences: The oil embargo gave birth to the Hummer.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#198067 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI X Man is a Mexican who projects himself as a "tough guy."
Dont buy into this.
He posted his photo on Topix when he was posting as American 12.
He is smallish with a very slight build. 5 foot 7 140 lbs.
He is very very dark complexioned and it greatly bothers him. He hates and envies successful WHITE people
He resembles comedian George Lopez or "Tatoo" from "Fantasy Island."
Laugh at him. Da plane boss da plane.
Before long they will be calling you REWBA and calling me you.

Da plane! Da plane! If only Xman had Tattoo's personality he could get a job. If he weren't so dark he could get a tattoo too... I even read somewhere that there are tattoo shops in California that accepts EBT cards.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#198069 Oct 20, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Ricardo. Something new to add to your file on me. My hair is brown and I drive a red car. Of course that doesn't mean that I only own a red car. I have a green van, a white sports car and a brown pickup truck. I have another car too but it's all sanded down to the bare metal and I haven't decided what color it will be. It used to be two tone blue. A dark blue down low and baby blue up top. It has a curb weight of 8,000 lbs and was made in the USA back when that meant something.
Anakin is my favorite Star Wars character. My favorite food is fruit. I always wanted to own a restored Triumph GT6,'70-'73. Metallic dark green. So I suggest metallic dark green. Unless it's a Mustang. Then metallic dark blue. Since we're sharing.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#198070 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
It means Rico has ZERO life but Topix and his multiple personalities who always "agree" with him
The far left extremists who post here share one thing in common - noramal society views them as misfits and outcasts
Yeah, when he wants to make a racial slur, he goes gray box and lets loose. The same goes for his slurs towards homosexuals and chubby chicks. Of course he logs back onto one of his sock accounts to defend chubby chicks and gays. I guess he doesn't want to miss out on a chance at knocking on the back door of their double wide hoping they will allow him to come inside.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#198071 Oct 20, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anakin is my favorite Star Wars character. My favorite food is fruit. I always wanted to own a restored Triumph GT6,'70-'73. Metallic dark green. So I suggest metallic dark green. Unless it's a Mustang. Then metallic dark blue. Since we're sharing.
It's a 1956 Buick 2dr hardtop. Asians love old Buicks!
barbasol mcnair

Los Angeles, CA

#198076 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
God answers my prayers...
if you take a bath before you start posting!
if you shave your back...
Studebaker Hawke

Los Angeles, CA

#198078 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
wAS THE car lot "open for business" when you picked it up?
It was open all night for you too be in the back seat of every car in the lot.
Gilbert Morris

Los Angeles, CA

#198080 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt know Triumph made a car that could hold up a 250 pound driver!
That's why you drive a MG........Megagut Gloria!
Shanghai Gangsters

Newport Beach, CA

#198081 Oct 20, 2013
DP and Tally the Tranny exchanging pleasantries...

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel!
LOL!

Level 8

#198082 Oct 20, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a 1956 Buick 2dr hardtop. Asians love old Buicks!
Asians, eh? I did not know that!

Back in the early '80's when I worked for the DIA(Stargate Project), I drove around in a '72 Buick Skylark. Top secret, but was not paid much. Had to sell the thing for parts when the bottom was held on by only rust. Still, it made it through many snowy winters.
We Dutch never rust!

Level 8

#198084 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt know Triumph made a car that could hold up a 250 pound driver!
You're very close to stealing the bad jokes trophy from Bonnie! Good luck!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#198086 Oct 20, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Rico has a "file" on me says a lot about Rico. The fact that you believe everything you read on the internet says a lot about you.
Just because I have more respect for Asians and Amerasians in general then I have for Mexicans and Africans in general, only says that I am a pretty decent judge of character in general.
I don't have much respect for the LGBT community regardless of nationality. As far as I'm concerned they are nothing but a bunch of trouble making scumbags in general.
"The fact that you believe everything you read on the internet says a lot about you."

I don't believe everything I read on the internet. As a matter of fact, I don't believe anything you post at all.

Experience tells me whatever your story happens to be, it will change (yet again) when the mood hits you.

The point wasn't what I believe. The point was what you posted and you did post that you are Amerasian.

You tried to claim that you had never posted any such thing.

I proved you wrong.

We should both be getting used to that by now.

;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#198087 Oct 20, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very close to stealing the bad jokes trophy from Bonnie! Good luck!
GFY, Camel Toe. No joke.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#198088 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
I gotta leave now. There is too much mud on my computer screen.
Did Rico's head blow up again? It's that 12 gauge meth pipe I tell ya.
Zeiss Wipes

Los Angeles, CA

#198089 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
I gotta leave now. There is too much mud on my computer screen.
Sploogin' on the Monitor again!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#198090 Oct 20, 2013
Zeiss Wipes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sploogin' on the Monitor again!
You misspelled a ss wipes. Glad to help.. No thanks needed.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#198091 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop sending me email, Rose. I dont want to be your Face book friend!
LOL! Real cute, Monica considering you're the one who sent me a Private Message earlier today. I don't send anyone on Facebook emails, so you're playing games again.

Feel like sharing that email, or would you prefer I share your PM?

Giggle giggle giggle

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#198092 Oct 20, 2013
Mud Volcano? Weird Island Appears After Pakista
http://www.livescience.com/39922-pakistan-ear...
The news sparked lively chatter among geologists, who debated whether the hill was a landslide, a fault scarp or even a hoax. A fault scarp marks vertical displacement along a fault, anything from a small step to a huge, steep cliff.

Scientists are still far from consensus, but many think that Pakistan's newest piece of land may be a mud volcano.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#198093 Oct 20, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
If something is FREE, Xman and/or Rico will find it. They voted for Obama because they want "something for nothing."
No one will mistake XMan for Scandinavian - any more than they would Rico
Did you see that Photo Shopped picture of Elvis Costello that Rico posted a while back and claimed it was him?

LMAO!

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#198094 Oct 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"The fact that you believe everything you read on the internet says a lot about you."
I don't believe everything I read on the internet. As a matter of fact, I don't believe anything you post at all.
Experience tells me whatever your story happens to be, it will change (yet again) when the mood hits you.
The point wasn't what I believe. The point was what you posted and you did post that you are Amerasian.
You tried to claim that you had never posted any such thing.
I proved you wrong.
We should both be getting used to that by now.
;)
Rico accused me of being Asian in a condescending manner and so I replied in a condescending manner. You have no sense of humor and so I'm sure that it went over your tiny little balding gay head.

You are one of the most functionally illiterate posters on these threads and so it doesn't surprise me that you have a hard time trying to keep up.

You had better stick to chicken ranching and cultivating marijuana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 24 min Just Slim 142,252
News The great Mexican wall deception: Trump's Ameri... 4 hr Paul P Tretiakoff 1
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 4 hr Swedenforever of ... 77
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 hr Swedenforever of ... 7,921
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 5 hr Wildchild 6
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 5 hr Wildchild 12
News Hillary Clinton's Felonious Friends in Virginia 5 hr NoToGreedyPolitic... 1
More from around the web