The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#197717 Oct 19, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
It obviously upsets you that we debunk all your lies.
Keep'em coming!
They hate the truth, Rico. It makes them look bad so they HAVE to lie about people.

It's the only way they can feel any degree of control or empowerment. They know they lost this battle a long time ago. This is nothing but the dregs of the old guard hanging by a thread, and they're frightened. You know, angry old white men syndrome. They're an endangered species, and no one cares.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#197718 Oct 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lying gray box sock puppet, You're busted.
You don't know "my" attorney, because I don't have an attorney in Danville. I said I consulted with one. Your "interactions" with folks from here is known. My daughter watched and read your efforts awhile back. She thought it was fascinating that you were so obsessed with her mother. She doesn't post on those threads, but she occasionally looks at the threads there.
When we first moved here, it was just my son, my daughter and granddaughter, and they discovered there were two ferrel cats, one of which died the first winter before I even moved here. The other was a character who attacked anybody and everybody seemingly from out of nowhere and without warning. He was the cat who I tried valiantly to save, giving him respiratory therapy several times a day (cats don't cough on their own), keeping him inside while treating him with antibiotics, bottle feeding him and eventually getting him well enough to eat on his own and regain strength - but unable to walk after weeks of near death. I quite literally taught him to walk again, propping him up, putting one foot in front of the other, front and rear, time and again until he "got it". I devoted myself to that stinker. He was back to his old tricks for several months before he relapsed. Feline leukemia? Poisoned mice from the new subdivision behind us? Don't know. I do know that I knew the second time, it was too much. I bottle fed and nurtured my friend until the day he died in my arms. I watched as his pupils dilated and went black, and then I wrapped him up in a soft towel, grabbed a shovel and went and dug a deep hole, and placed him gently inside and said a prayer for cats. After the first illness, he no longer attacked "Mamma". He still attacked everybody else. But, he knew what I had done for him. I got a pass for the effort.
I wasn't born and raised here. There are plenty of people I don't know who don't know me from Adam. You're an obsessed researching phoney baloney liar who self-destructed based on your racism and intolerance along with your extremism and irrational assignations about the President of The United States of America who is none of the nasty descriptive terminology you and your ilk post.
Lying troll here YOU are. No I never said your, as in personal attorney. Obviously it was the one you CONSULTED. That, is what was said and taken as a given in the discussion. I asked, "was it EH"? Getting passed all your BS, Sir Ferrell has been dead for 35 or so years give or take a few by now. Nice little masquerade you got going with your daughter-that story line. Good job on the cat tales. Hee Hee. I know what I am, who and where I live and I also KNOW where you do not live, as you claimed on here. I live near where you claim and have a few friends that YOU just claimed as yours. That means we may met up in the same place soon. I will see you at our next get together. We bleed blue. Guess you will not be a part of those gatherings as you were so against the idea of blue bloods. That is interesting to say the least, since you say you went to U K.

Thought you were going to just ignore the ten or so faces? There is just one, me! Pssst. Your story changed a little from what you mentioned above. Not how you told it, from when I was first made aware of your claim on here. A liar always has a twist. But, YOU are BUSTED. What you stated that your daughter said and does means what? Yea, that is what I thought. It all means nothing except you are BUSTED!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#197719 Oct 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're disrupting the conversation. I wasn't posting to you, and there was nothing uncivil in my post to POS.
MYOB.
" POS"? That stands for "possums opposing squirrels", does it? I'll post when and to whom I please. To do otherwise would be fascism, verdad?
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#197720 Oct 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are whining about an eventuality that is hardly a given. People who are insecure do that.
<quoted text>
Hyperbole much?
<quoted text>
Because they can. Firemen do the same thing.
<quoted text>
Because the system requires funding to stay in office.
<quoted text>
Do you have a point or are you merely whining again?
<quoted text>
One side is liberal. The other side is conservative. Their platforms and voting records reveal as much.
<quoted text>
I could not agree more with the last three words you wrote.
<quoted text>
He had far more egregious blunders.
How dare you compare our Firefighters who risk their lives and are true heroes to the prostitutes in Congress?

So you love the status quo and condone the prostitutes in Congress so Wall Street could continue too pay to play?

If you think Obama and the Clinton's are liberal and Reagan and the Bush's were conservative then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I will sell you. LOL

One or two issues, the Gays, the Guns, Abortion, etc. etc. all the rest both parties benefit Wall Street and not Main Street.

FOR THE MOST PART!

----------

Increases in the National Debt / http://tinyurl.com/cywk2h
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9jbG-c2Ned4/SYHmbGR...

------

HEADLINES THAT YOU NEVER READ IN THE REPUBLICAN/FOREIGN-OWNED U.S. MEDIA:/ http://tinyurl.com/5mq65x
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!

President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!

President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!

President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!

President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!

President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!

"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html

-------

National Debt When Jimmy Carter arrived at the White House
Oct 13, 2008 //$660 billion./

Added during Carter's four years:$337 billion.

Added during Ronald Reagan's eight years:$1.6 trillion.

Added during George H. W. Bush's four years:$1.6 trillion.

Added during Bill Clinton's eight years:$1.5 trillion.

Added during George W. Bush's seven years, nine months:$4.5 trillion.

Portion of the $9.5 trillion added to the national debt during the past 31 years and seven months that came during Republican presidencies:$7.7 trillion.

Percentage of that $7.7 trillion added during George W. Bush's two terms: 58%.

Could somebody explain again what "fiscal conservative" means

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#197721 Oct 19, 2013
SATURDAY, OCT 19, 2013

No, the “system” didn’t cause the shutdown — it was extreme GOP nuts!

We've had divided government for years, and there are usually no calamities. The GOP has changed -- and it's broken

BY JONATHAN BERNSTEIN

OK, everyone: Stop trying to figure out how to fix the system in order to prevent future government shutdowns. It’s not the system that’s the problem; it’s the broken Republican Party. If your reform isn’t about that, then good or bad, it’s just not relevant to the current situation.

Yes, I’m looking at you, Paul “get rid of the filibuster” Starr. And you, Ryan “bring back earmarks” Lizza. And a whole bunch of people who think the California top-two primary is the right ticket – Reid Wilson, Adam Nagourney, Amy Walters. Oh, and then there’s a whole bunch of people who just believe Madisonian institutions aren’t up to it. There’s more, both in those items and elsewhere. And some of the proposed reforms are great ideas (I like earmarks), even though some of them, such as changing primary election rules, not so much.

But the main thing is that none of these reforms, good or bad, have very much to do with the actual problem that caused the shutdown, which is a broken, dysfunctional Republican Party.

Is divided government the problem? Ever since 1955, we’ve had divided government more often than not. Beginning in 1981, there’s only been unified government in 1993-1994, 2003-2006 (plus a small sliver of 2001), and 2009-2010. And yet: despite all that divided government, there have only been extended government shutdowns three times, twice in 1995-1996 and then this month. Only in 2011, and again this month if we count it, has the debt limit deadline really been threatened. It’s not divided government.

What about partisan polarization? No, that can’t be it, either. To be sure: Polarization in Congress is strong, and increasing. But it’s hard to see any important milestone that was only recently passed; the point at which every Republican was more conservative than every Democrat (with rare exceptions) was passed long ago. The 1995 debacle also works against the polarization theory, since that didn’t repeat until the last three years despite increased polarization all through the intervening years.

No, the problem is the Republican Party, which has developed a weird and dysfunctional set of incentives along with the legacy of a handful of role models they would be better off without. There’s the race to be the True Conservative, which requires staking out ever-more-crazy positions in order to differentiate from RINOs and squishes – and the reaction by mainstream conservatives who are terrified at losing their conservative credentials and therefore cling as close as possible to the nuttiest radicals out there. There’s the lucrative conservative marketplace, which thrives on incivility and conflict – that’s one set of perverse incentives – and which also thrives when Democrats are in office, which is another set of perverse incentives. There’s the conservative closed information feedback loop, with Republican Party actors and politicians failing to see the U.S. that the rest of the nation sees.....(cont.)

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/19/no_the_system...

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#197722 Oct 19, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>" POS"? That stands for "possums opposing squirrels", does it? I'll post when and to whom I please. To do otherwise would be fascism, verdad?
P-O-S are the first three initials of the posters name. I've been using that as his nickname for months, and I will continue to do so.

You jumped on my post just to start some chit with me obviously. I wasn't posting to you, never post to you, never mention you and never read your posts.

Now, you want to continue to disrupt the conversation here then suit yourself, but be known for a chit-stirrer like the other hypocrites here. Just sayin'.

I don't post to any of you idiots until YOU start the chit, and that is a FACT.

Now back to your regularly scheduled bullchit.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#197723 Oct 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect again. You just don't have any idea at all because you are relegated to second or third hand recollections of whoever answers you on a thread. You just don't know something that you would readily know if you lived in Danville.
My friend never married. The man she loved was in dental school and was a weekend "hobby farmer" who died after falling off a tractor and being run over by it and the plow being pulled behind it. He bled to death in the field less than 100 ft. from their front door. She was in town when it happened. She never recovered from that loss. You would know that if you lived where you said you are. She has no daughters, nor do her siblings.
Now, effin' STFU, you idiot.
BUSTED. You are lying through your teeth, troll. You asked about a person and I gave you his wife's name and mentioned her brother who is a doctor. Awhile ago I mentioned their daughter. Even hinted at her maiden name with the initials. You do not know THAT person IF this is the tale you are putting out that is related the JH. You can twist this all you like, but you and YOU alone have been caught in who it was that really lied. Who again was it you asked about? Oh, yes it was Dr. JH. You do not know them at all, do you? You just proved it.

You are digging a big hole. You are failing! You are also LYING. BUSTED.

Now that you are busted, you better effin STFU yourself, you crazy lady. You are BUSTED, idiot.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#197724 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I propose an abolishment of Presidential term limits so "We the People" can give Obama a 3rd term.
"loserfromeasthell"
You would not want the phoney hilarious clinton to run?
Peace
KMA

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#197725 Oct 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Blowing up patch covered Barbies must wear YOU out. At least you're not spreading your genes around.
That would be your boy Q-cumber the Barbie doll molester!!!!!

AND YOU KNOW IT.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#197726 Oct 19, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
2014 and 2016 is a coming.. Personally I think the pubs should have stuck to their guns regarding the medical device taxes.. Check this out if you are needing a heart valve are you going to go shopping around before surgery in the er from your bed?? Then are you going to pick the cheapest or the best?? I can tell ya when my pacer as implanted I wanted the best and as far as I am concerned I got the best..
"The effect of the excise tax on consumers’ costs for health care and health insurance will be minimal and will be swamped by other factors. Spending on taxable medical devices represents less than 1 percent of total personal health expenditures, so a small increase in their price would have an almost imperceptible effect on health insurance premiums.
Device manufacturers generally do not hold enough market power to pass on the entire excise tax to consumers through higher prices. For some common medical devices (for example, heart valves and hip and knee replacement parts), buyers have several available alternatives and can negotiate for a favorable price. For other products, manufacturers may not be able to pass on the full tax to consumers because treatment of the health condition is elective or physicians can select other treatment options.[25]
Taking all of its provisions into account, health reform will modestly reduce the cost of health insurance. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the ACA will reduce premiums for employers with more than 50 workers — which account for 70 percent of the total insurance market — by up to 3 percent by 2016. For small employers, the estimated change in premiums ranges from an increase of 1 percent to a reduction of 2 percent.[26]"
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...
Eagle
No wonder you're so mean... you have no heart.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#197727 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
It obviously upsets you that we debunk all your lies.
Keep'em coming!
"loserfromeasthell"
You just offered another lie. Keep-em coming!
Peace
KMA

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#197728 Oct 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , had only about an inch. It`s already melted. I was spreading some coffee grounds there to try and stop a cat here from going there. There is some old rose bush roots there and the dirt is soft. So the Cats like to use it for their business.
LOL
The Morel I saved is about the size of a finger. And yes that was me with the SF ISP. It comes up when I use other computers on my Network.
The other computers you use [on your network] use the same ISP so stop lying you dip wad.

You're using an anonymous proxy right now.
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197729 Oct 19, 2013
Come on, judge it troll. You're falling behind. LOL!
RIco is getting slower and slower fixing the judgeits.

Good help is so hard to find nowadays!
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197730 Oct 19, 2013
R Repellent

O Old

S Scumbag

E Entity

(ROSE)

In business for 68 years!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#197731 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
P-O-S are the first three initials of the posters name. I've been using that as his nickname for months, and I will continue to do so.
You jumped on my post just to start some chit with me obviously. I wasn't posting to you, never post to you, never mention you and never read your posts.
Now, you want to continue to disrupt the conversation here then suit yourself, but be known for a chit-stirrer like the other hypocrites here. Just sayin'.
I don't post to any of you idiots until YOU start the chit, and that is a FACT.
Now back to your regularly scheduled bullchit.
" I wasn't posting to you, never post to you, never mention you and never read your posts"
Someone read my post to you did they, sweet cakes? Hilarious.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#197732 Oct 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was just over there recently to consult with a local attorney;-) Nice little drive. You don't "sound" like the folks I met. Know Dr. Hardaway? How old is he now. Do you know? What's his wife's first name? Know any of his children? I do;-)
I would copy and paste but it is hard to get right on an I- phone. Here was your question to someone else. You said you know his children, his wife's first name. Interesting how you twist after I answered correctly that info. How is he a dead Dr.from plowing if he was a hobby farmer studying to be a dentist? How did he have a wife and children from you story line? STFU you lying idiot. BUSTED
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197733 Oct 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do we have to go over this, baldy? LOL
Prove it.
Da plane boss da plane!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#197734 Oct 19, 2013
While Patriotic Americans will be going around the table telling everyone just how thankful they are this Thanksgiving...

Republicans will be going around the table telling each other how hateful they are or what it is they hate the most.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#197735 Oct 19, 2013
US quietly releasing $1.6B in Pakistan assistance

WASHINGTON (AP)— The U.S. has quietly decided to release more than $1.6 billion in military and economic aid to Pakistan that was suspended when relations between the two countries disintegrated over the covert raid that killed Osama bin Laden and deadly U.S. airstrikes against Pakistani soldiers.

Officials and congressional aides said ties have improved enough to allow the money to flow again.

American and NATO supply routes to Afghanistan are open. Controversial U.S. drone strikes are down. The U.S. and Pakistan recently announced the restart of their "strategic dialogue" after a long pause. Pakistan's new prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, is traveling to Washington for talks this coming week with President Barack Obama.

But in a summer dominated by foreign policy debates over the coup in Egypt and chemical weapons attacks in Syria, the U.S. hasn't promoted its revamped aid relationship with Pakistan. Neither has Pakistan.

The silence reflects the lingering mutual suspicions between the two.

The Pakistanis do not like being seen as dependent on their heavy-handed partners. The Americans are uncomfortable highlighting the billions provided to a government that is plagued by corruption and perceived as often duplicitous in fighting terrorism.

Congress has cleared most of the money, and it should start moving early next year, officials and congressional aides said.

Over three weeks in July and August, the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development informed Congress that it planned to restart a wide range of assistance, mostly dedicated to helping Pakistan fight terrorism. The U.S. sees that effort as essential as it withdraws troops from neighboring Afghanistan next year and tries to leave a stable government behind.

Other funds focus on a range of items, including help for Pakistani law enforcement and a multibillion-dollar dam in disputed territory.
Dr John Doe

Los Angeles, CA

#197736 Oct 19, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
RIco is getting slower and slower fixing the judgeits.
Good help is so hard to find nowadays!
That's for sure, now you get some rest, get ON your feet and take a couple days off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Rubio, immigration shift could win the righ... 36 min Jose from Miami 5
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 1 hr serfs up 53
Defund immigration amnesty program, Lou Barlett... 3 hr johnnypie 24
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 8 hr serfs up 115
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,645
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 12 hr swedenforever 21
Notaries providing illegal immigration services... 15 hr Jamestheduke21 3
More from around the web