The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336747 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#197762 Oct 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
And here come the pigeons. LOL!
You fools are so boring and stupid, but fun to laugh at.
I don't think you are laughing, you were called an old scumbag. Oh that's right, you never read my posts. Hilarious!
Gloria

Riverside, CA

#197763 Oct 19, 2013
Can anyone spare some change?
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197764 Oct 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"hoe"
I guess you are right. I do not live on topic, fortunately I have other things in my life. But I do check in daily to listen to the lefties whine, cry, complain and accuse everybody of always picking on them, they are often good for a laugh.
Peace
KMA
Topix is all Rose has in life. She's 24.7 like Rico...
Stolen Valor

Los Angeles, CA

#197765 Oct 19, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I have two (2) each DD-214's, mor*n. What do you have?
Oh yes I have two DD-214's, but more important than that I have the Veterans pride and decency knowing that I haven't stooped to your level in representing them.
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197766 Oct 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
What do you hate more? Poverty or Obama?
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/thu...
:-)
Poverty is the result of Obama's Marxist social programs to take from the productive and reward the deadbeats

Your bi-racial children will be subsidized by those White devils you despise

What an irony, Mickey....
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#197767 Oct 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lying gray box sock puppet, You're busted.
You don't know "my" attorney, because I don't have an attorney in Danville. I said I consulted with one. Your "interactions" with folks from here is known. My daughter watched and read your efforts awhile back. She thought it was fascinating that you were so obsessed with her mother. She doesn't post on those threads, but she occasionally looks at the threads there.
When we first moved here, it was just my son, my daughter and granddaughter, and they discovered there were two ferrel cats, one of which died the first winter before I even moved here. The other was a character who attacked anybody and everybody seemingly from out of nowhere and without warning. He was the cat who I tried valiantly to save, giving him respiratory therapy several times a day (cats don't cough on their own), keeping him inside while treating him with antibiotics, bottle feeding him and eventually getting him well enough to eat on his own and regain strength - but unable to walk after weeks of near death. I quite literally taught him to walk again, propping him up, putting one foot in front of the other, front and rear, time and again until he "got it". I devoted myself to that stinker. He was back to his old tricks for several months before he relapsed. Feline leukemia? Poisoned mice from the new subdivision behind us? Don't know. I do know that I knew the second time, it was too much. I bottle fed and nurtured my friend until the day he died in my arms. I watched as his pupils dilated and went black, and then I wrapped him up in a soft towel, grabbed a shovel and went and dug a deep hole, and placed him gently inside and said a prayer for cats. After the first illness, he no longer attacked "Mamma". He still attacked everybody else. But, he knew what I had done for him. I got a pass for the effort.
I wasn't born and raised here. There are plenty of people I don't know who don't know me from Adam. You're an obsessed researching phoney baloney liar who self-destructed based on your racism and intolerance along with your extremism and irrational assignations about the President of The United States of America who is none of the nasty descriptive terminology you and your ilk post.
oh and how in the hell did you bottle feed that one cat who would attack without warning and from no where? Even respiratory therapy several times a day! You kept him inside...hmmm how did that happen, since he would attack without warning? Nice little story and line there. It was good for a chuckle. Guess it was all because he was about dead?

It was fun, going to watch the rerun of the Central Fla. and U of L game from last night. I was keeping up with it at the Big Blue midnight madness and found your response. Decided to bust you in between. Idiot
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#197768 Oct 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
What do you hate more? Poverty or Obama?
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/thu...
:-)
proverty and more of it created by Obama.
Sir Ferrells butler

Switzerland

#197769 Oct 19, 2013
S/b poverty
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197770 Oct 19, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Amargo ilegal Mexicano.
Prieto Ilegal Mexicano. Muy prieto

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#197771 Oct 19, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you are laughing, you were called an old scumbag. Oh that's right, you never read my posts. Hilarious!
LOL! Oh but I am laughing and often.

I hadn't read your posts PRIOR to you posting to me today and starting your chit with me, moron. You seem needy for attention however.

You see the problem with ignorant people like you is that they have no ability to think figuratively or understand subtleties. Everything is extreme and literal, and then they lie and manipulate to make themselves appear right.

Someone called me an "old scumbag?" Hadn't noticed. Sounds par for the course for the stupid people that post here though.

You're dismissed.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#197772 Oct 19, 2013
Sir Ferrells butler wrote:
<quoted text>BUSTED. You are lying through your teeth, troll. You asked about a person and I gave you his wife's name and mentioned her brother who is a doctor. Awhile ago I mentioned their daughter. Even hinted at her maiden name with the initials. You do not know THAT person IF this is the tale you are putting out that is related the JH. You can twist this all you like, but you and YOU alone have been caught in who it was that really lied. Who again was it you asked about? Oh, yes it was Dr. JH. You do not know them at all, do you? You just proved it.
You are digging a big hole. You are failing! You are also LYING. BUSTED.
Now that you are busted, you better effin STFU yourself, you crazy lady. You are BUSTED, idiot.
No. It wasn't "Dr. JH". One of his children has the same initials as the father. Are you having fun yet? LMAO.

You can twist all you like, and you can spin like a top, but you're so dizzy you can't keep up with your lies.

Are you Vet too? In the context of historic precedence, here we have good old left behind BB playing multiple roles on one thread at the same time (talking to herself and propping herself) while real life hubby would rather risk his life in Afghanistan as a contractor employee than hang around with the b*tch.

Start here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#197773 Oct 19, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Fact of the day:
Tea baggers and most Republicans are not very smart.
Rather interesting comment. Many lefties claim bush was an idiot. Yet he managed to fool the entire Democrat party into supporting his wars. Wouldn't that make the Democrats bigger idiots? Truth is the senior members of both parties, Democrat and Republican, know exactly what those wars were about. It continues today under the Obama. You are just to blind to see it.
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197774 Oct 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
And here come the pigeons. LOL!
You fools are so boring and stupid, but fun to laugh at.
and who is the fool who entrtains us 365 days a year with vein popping tirades and barrages of vulgarities?

BTW my kitchen remodeling is the envy of my block!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#197775 Oct 19, 2013
Stolen Valor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes I have two DD-214's, but more important than that I have the Veterans pride and decency knowing that I haven't stooped to your level in representing them.
Do you even know what a DD-214 is without Goggling it? I represent myself and I happen to be veteran. Get over it.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#197776 Oct 19, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Prieto Ilegal Mexicano. Muy prieto
Claro que si, senorita, claro que si.
Sarah

Phoenix, AZ

#197777 Oct 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's the pattern. They can't think, much less debate. LOL
Evidently you cant think too well yourself if all you can get for a pension is $276 a month. giggle. giggle. giggle.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#197778 Oct 19, 2013
Obama's Immigration Pivot Hits A Bruised GOP's Weak Spot!!!
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...

IT WON'T BE LONG!!!

http://youtu.be/4F6t4e3_5mM

Beatles
lyrics en Espanol
readysteadyGO!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#197779 Oct 19, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
and who is the fool who entrtains us 365 days a year with vein popping tirades and barrages of vulgarities?
BTW my kitchen remodeling is the envy of my block!
I give up.

Quirky?
Ferrell?
All your troll buddies?

LMAO at you!

And who shows up here ALWAYS off topic and starts spamming the thread with bait, insults, lies and general stupidity?

SARAH!!!

You're dismissed.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#197780 Oct 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>No. It wasn't "Dr. JH". One of his children has the same initials as the father. Are you having fun yet? LMAO.
You can twist all you like, and you can spin like a top, but you're so dizzy you can't keep up with your lies.
Are you Vet too? In the context of historic precedence, here we have good old left behind BB playing multiple roles on one thread at the same time (talking to herself and propping herself) while real life hubby would rather risk his life in Afghanistan as a contractor employee than hang around with the b*tch.
Start here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
No, sweet cakes, he is not I. I post under one name and one name only. Believe it or not, I really don't care.
Bonnie

Nampa, ID

#197781 Oct 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop drinking and doing meth. Your cross burning involved a house too? Tsk, tsk...you are almost as careless as your god who burned your trailer to the ground during those Idaho wildfires.
Did your hands heal yet from those burns?
Well.. I have given you ever chance to show a sliver of wit. You've got nuttin pretend soldier. Your wit is dry as dust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 15 min Mickey Ratt Club 138,679
News CNN's Hoover: 'Far Right Wing' Will Oppose Trum... 29 min tomin cali 3
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 3 hr goonsquad 96
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 4 hr Responsibility 43
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 5 hr Le Jimbo 96
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 5 hr goonsquad 35
News Martin O'Malley Calls For Racial Bias Training ... 6 hr Just an observer 3
More from around the web