The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404313 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#197346 Oct 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>No you don't, liar. You're one of GR's circle jerk racist, xenophobic dimwits, and you're nowhere near the state of Kentucky.
Your mask has been ripped off. Wear it all you like, but now we know the truth about you, troll
You don't KNOW "Jack Schidt" ... then!

)8~D>

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#197347 Oct 18, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked by CNN’s Dana Bash why he wouldn’t be willing to help even one child who has cancer, Reid asked “Why would we want to do that” before proceeding to insult Dana Bash.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...
excerpts from your link:

BASH: But if you can help one child who has cancer, why wouldn’t you do it?

REID: Why would we want to do that? I have 1,100 people at Nellis Air Force base that are sitting home. They have a few problems of their own. This is — to have someone of your intelligence to suggest such a thing maybe means you’re irresponsible and reckless –

The right wing cherry picked & took it way out of context.... once again we caught your spin.

Start over and try again!!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#197348 Oct 18, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked by CNN’s Dana Bash why he wouldn’t be willing to help even one child who has cancer, Reid asked “Why would we want to do that” before proceeding to insult Dana Bash.
Out of context. No surprise there. What point was Reid making when he made that comment? First his previous comment to put it into context:

QUOTE: Harry Reid

"What right did they have to pick and choose what part of government is going to be funded?"

DANA BASH: You all talked about children with cancer unable to go to clinical trials. The House is presumably going to pass a bill that funds at least the NIH. Given what you’ve said, will you at least pass that? And if not, aren’t you playing the same political games that Republicans are?

HARRY REID: Listen, Sen. Durbin explained that very well, and he did it here, did it on the floor earlier, as did Sen. Schumer. What right did they have to pick and choose what part of government is going to be funded? It’s obvious what’s going on here. You talk about reckless and irresponsible. Wow. What this is all about is Obamacare. They are obsessed. I don’t know what other word I can use. They’re obsessed with this Obamacare. It’s working now and it will continue to work and people will love it more than they do now by far. So they have no right to pick and choose.

REID: Why would we want to do that? I have 1,100 people at Nellis Air Force base that are sitting home. They have a few problems of their own. This is — to have someone of your intelligence to suggest such a thing maybe means you’re irresponsible and reckless –

BASH: I’m just asking a question.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#197349 Oct 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't KNOW "Jack Schidt" ... then!
)8~D>
NTR is so smart... and you, well you prove how little you know every time you press the "post comment" button.

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

#197350 Oct 18, 2013
Getting back to the original thread:

I don't think the President has failed us in anyway. Unless you maybe say that he didn't go far ENOUGH due to the obstructionism of the GOP.

He has rebuilt the economy. Think back to 2008 before Georgie Jr. left office and left us with a mess. Does anyone think that massive cluster #*$@ was going to be fixed overnight? Something as big as the US economy has a lot of momentum behind it and it takes a lot of work and time to right it again after the tail spin it was left in.

Affordable Health Care Act as a means to help folks that can't afford expensive insurance to get coverage. Isn't that a worthy goal? So much more could have been done to fix health care if the Republicans hadn't thrown up every road block they could think of.

Hey you GOP cheerleaders... YOU LOST. Suck it up and move on. You are probably going to lose the next election to, but you can blame the GOP for that one. Alienating women, minorities and the poor... not a good strategy when your main base, white, male, middle class men is shrinking.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#197351 Oct 18, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Name them.
Apart from the documented racist comments from DEMOCRATS Harry Reid and Joe Biden, identify the "Conservative minded whites" who put the USA on the "brink of destruction"?
Don't forget to cite their racism and hatred.
I'm not going to spend an entire day copy & pasting every single name of all the bigots & racist in the Republican tea bagging party... especially when you know all about it in the first place.

Apparently the tea baggers in the House of Reps who tried to destroy the USA by holding the budget hostage seems to conveniently escape your mind.

"We can’t let you (Obama/Biden) succeed in anything. That’s our ticket to coming back".
-- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Republican)

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President
&li st=FL_ovCxSHZf9Hp6DHARBOm-g &index=3&feature=plpp_ video

Chart: Record Breaking Republican Obstructionism!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Only Thing Republicans Really Hate About ‘Obamacare’ is ‘Obama’
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/10/the-only-th...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#197352 Oct 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Out of context. No surprise there. What point was Reid making when he made that comment? First his previous comment to put it into context:
"What right did they have to pick and choose what part of government is going to be funded?"
DANA BASH: You all talked about children with cancer unable to go to clinical trials. The House is presumably going to pass a bill that funds at least the NIH. Given what you’ve said, will you at least pass that? And if not, aren’t you playing the same political games that Republicans are?
HARRY REID: Listen, Sen. Durbin explained that very well, and he did it here, did it on the floor earlier, as did Sen. Schumer. What right did they have to pick and choose what part of government is going to be funded? It’s obvious what’s going on here. You talk about reckless and irresponsible. Wow. What this is all about is Obamacare. They are obsessed. I don’t know what other word I can use. They’re obsessed with this Obamacare. It’s working now and it will continue to work and people will love it more than they do now by far. So they have no right to pick and choose.
Out of context indeed!!!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#197353 Oct 18, 2013
Wal-Mart moms vent on economy and 'disgusting' politics
http://money.cnn.com/2013/10/17/news/economy/...
Ten moms in Nashville sat around a wooden table on Wednesday night, to talk about the economy and the political climate in the nation's capital, just hours before Congress voted to reopen the government.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#197355 Oct 18, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to spend an entire day copy & pasting every single name of all the bigots & racist in the Republican tea bagging party... especially when you know all about it in the first place.
Apparently the tea baggers in the House of Reps who tried to destroy the USA by holding the budget hostage seems to conveniently escape your mind.
"We can’t let you (Obama/Biden) succeed in anything. That’s our ticket to coming back".
-- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Republican)
Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W-A09a_gHJcXX&list=FL_ovC xSHZf9Hp6DHARBOm-g&index=3 &feature=plpp_video
Chart: Record Breaking Republican Obstructionism!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Only Thing Republicans Really Hate About ‘Obamacare’ is ‘Obama’
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/10/the-only-th...
Let Me Start: Roadblocks for Hagel
http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/let-me-start-ro...
The Republicans in the Senate should be called the Republibusters since they have set a record in filibustering
Bubbles

Ashburn, VA

#197358 Oct 18, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Out of context. No surprise there. What point was Reid making when he made that comment? First his previous comment to put it into context:
What an embarrassment for you.
Going by your post the only thing out of context is your comprehension.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#197359 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
NTR is so smart... and you, well you prove how little you know every time you press the "post comment" button.
Umm.. She don't hear imaginary sounds in her head. Like howling wolves for instance. She is a mental giant compared to you. Just sayin' Troll child. Have a wonderful day boy.
Nutter Butter

Montréal, Canada

#197360 Oct 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
but I do know that none of you trolls is in Danville ... said the FRAUD!
This IS all I'm going to speak of here.
It is ALL that is worth addressing, the rest is hogwash, as per your usual.
You have ONE thing right, about a troll.
I'm NOT a troll, and DO NOT USE a sock!
BUT
I DO live in Danville KY, and know a heluva lot of people here, as I explained yesterday. I just do not 'advertise' their names on this RAG!
The Butler IS right about you!
Now ... PiSS oFF piSSant ...
AND quit using MY phrases, about ILK! You SNAKE!
~-~
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news, I know you all are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 13 wrist watches, 19 rings and 52 dog bones. Message me if your stuff is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
Nutter Butter

Montréal, Canada

#197361 Oct 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ...
You must be the 'new poster over on the FOX forum ...
AmericanLunatic
“I'm NOT American Lady!”
Since: Nov 12
Location hidden
'Mods' "MUST" be L-I-B-tarded!
"THeY"
C~A~N~N~O~T
UnderSTanD **TRUE PATRIOTISM**!!!
((((((((((USA))))))))))
**********WE**********
***ARE***
***T H E***
**********ReaL**********
*******P`A`T`R`I`O`T`S********
GOD
BLESS
AMERICA!
(and ALL the "PALE" PEEP$)
I 'WOULD' s~l~a~p
"ALL oF YOU"
PunKS!!!
BeT On iT!
~~~\~\~\~\
I <3 JESUS!!!
Numbers 31:32
These were the spoils which remained of the plunder taken by the fighting men: 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and as for persons, 32,000 young women who had had no intercourse with a man.
SEE!!! "THaT"
MEANS =
'you LIbtards'
ARE SHEEP!!!
<3 PRAISE THE LORD!<3
anD
KiSS My Go~ To~ HeLL
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TCFCLC ...
Can't EVEN emulate me when you give it "ya best shot'...!!!
em·u·late
Verb
Match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation.
Imitate.
``````````
See ya :)
Gotta catch some
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Then I'll be *back*...
Don't go away mad ...
Just go away ...
Don't forget to take ya "socks" with ya ...
It would be a ...
Peaceful Easy Feeling
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
without you HATE inciters and your ILK on here!
We could get to the CORE of what is 'happening' to/in America ...
AND have a PEACEFUL debate ...
for a change ...
;~)
you are just like the 0 ...
dividers ... ALL ...
living ya 'fantasy' gov FUNDED lives ...
Toodles ...
American Lady

Montréal, Canada

#197363 Oct 18, 2013
I have dobie jizz all over my face and running out of my ears lol.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#197365 Oct 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things in Kentucky? I hear your senior Senator did a flip flop on cutting government spending by sneaking in a $3 billion dollar pork project for the Banjo State.
Yee haw!!!
Olmsted Locks and Dam.==The budget request concentrates most of the anticipated annual revenues to one project, the Olmsted Locks and Dam project on the ...
https://www.google.com/search...
Committee Reports

112th Congress (2011-2012) <<---<<<
Senate Report 112-164
Senate Report 112-164 - ENERGY AND WATER DEVELOPMENT APPROPRIATIONS BILL, 2013
[ Olmsted Locks and Dam ]

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/cpquery/... ;

But as our David Fahrenthold reports,
the funding was

actually requested by President Obama

and,

according to congressional sources from both parties,
wasn't a McConnell project:

The project is called the Olmsted Locks and Dam. It is run by the Army Corps of Engineers and is supposed to help ease barge traffic on a busy stretch of the Ohio River.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Yippi Yi Oh Ki Yay

Enuf IGNORANCE from the libTARDS today ...
as SEEN ALL OVER this board!

)8~D>
American Lady

Montréal, Canada

#197366 Oct 18, 2013
I think I pizzed someone off again tee hee. It sure is hard to type with 5 dobie scrotum's slapping me in the face at once. Aint life good?

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#197367 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not racist... I feel everyone should have a right to own a white person in the USA!!!
As for Obama... the reason why the USA is so fcked up right now is due in part by some hateful Conservative minded whites who hated seeing a Black man in the White House so bad that they were willing to put the USA on the brink of destruction for the sake of trying to make Obama look bad.
In conclusion, Obama may not be the greatest President ever but he will be a reminder that racism & bigotry still fuels the Conservative ideology.
That's right Enricio, It was everybody else's fault? I never hated seeing a Black man living in the White House, I would have voted for Allen Keyes or any other of like mind. You're the one whose racist, because you're always looking for excuses.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#197368 Oct 18, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Bonnie..
What happen to her Bonnie she just stop posting or what?
Not sure Sunny.. I think she may have been elderly.. You know what they say about death and taxes..
Sarah

Mesa, AZ

#197369 Oct 18, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure Sunny.. I think she may have been elderly.. You know what they say about death and taxes..
Hi Bonnie!

We keep missing each other
Sarah

Mesa, AZ

#197370 Oct 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I think I pizzed someone off again tee hee. It sure is hard to type with 5 dobie scrotum's slapping me in the face at once. Aint life good?
I know the feeling. Its like getting DARK MUD all over your screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 22 min Injudgement 13,157
News Duplicitous NY Times Suddenly Enthused By State... 31 min tomin cali 1
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 31 min inbred Genius 90
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 43 min tomin cali 25
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 51 min tomin cali 29
News Illegal Immigration: Would you report undocumen... 52 min Wildchild 3
News Santorum and the Messy Truth of Immigration 57 min Wildchild 1
More from around the web