The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404051 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#196541 Oct 16, 2013
The Republican Party has failed you.

HAHHHHAAHAHAHA!!!!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#196542 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
2 Charged in Fla. After Bullied Girl's Suicide
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. October 15, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arrests-ma...
Boo Yah!
Take that bully's !!!
Yes. I posted that earlier in relationship to how Rose has been treated by gray box troll bullies and self-absorbed immature idiots - people like yourself. Here's a little excerpt from the story:

...."Sedwick was "terrorized" by as many as 15 girls who ganged up on her and picked on her for months through online message boards and texts, authorities said. One of the suspects had been dating Sedwick's former boyfriend. The two had gone to the same school where, at one point, there was a physical confrontation between the girls, authorities said.

The girl who had been dating Sedwick's former boyfriend went to friends around the school and tried to have them turn on Sedwick, Judd said. The girl posted comments on the Internet saying Sedwick should "drink bleach and die," authorities said. The second girl arrested was a former best friend of Sedwick's who was influenced by the other girl to turn on her, authorities said.

On Sept. 9, Sedwick climbed a tower at an abandoned concrete plant and jumped to her death, authorities said."

..........
15 bullies but nothing to do but make themselves feel superior at the expense of somebody else's well-being.

Isn't that lovely? Does it remind you of THIS message board? Now, kiss old Reality on the cheek and high five another one of the bullies here who do this stuff.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#196543 Oct 16, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you ever try one of them DuPont fishing lures....The best lure ever made.lmao
Yep.. But they can sure wreck a good manicure. LOL

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#196544 Oct 16, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, Rico, YOU said YOU feared the after-affects of the 'poor' NOT getting their bennies!lol
Q: who fears the 'poor' MORE, those like me and you or THEIR NEIGHBORS? whi DO the 'poor' victimize the MOST? who would they victimize MORE and MORE OFTEN if their EPT cards went dry?
well, dummy, the WPA and NRA (WORK-fare under FDR) were both decalred UNConstitutional, so now we have workFREE welfare.
your Obama all but gutted welfare-to-work guidelines, didn't he?
IN VIOLATION OF THE INTENT AND WORDING OF THE WRITTEN LAW, too!
and then your side boo-hoos the Opposition Party's attempt to gut/defund AN EXISTING LAW!?!lol
bunch of effing phonies, I'd say....
oh, btw, I never said there was NO crime during the time of our grandparents. JUST NO POOR REVOLT AGAINST THOSE WORKING.
wasn't THAT the point of YOUR FEAR?lol
There are many things I fear. To not fear means you're not human.

Also... Obama did not gut welfare to work requirements. Work requirements are not simply being “dropped.” States may now change the requirements — revising, adding or eliminating them — as part of a federally approved state-specific plan to increase job placement.

And it won’t “gut” the 1996 law to ease the requirement. Benefits still won’t be paid beyond an allotted time, whether the recipient is working or not.

Now prove me wrong!!!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#196545 Oct 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I posted that earlier in relationship to how Rose has been treated by gray box troll bullies and self-absorbed immature idiots - people like yourself. Here's a little excerpt from the story:
...."Sedwick was "terrorized" by as many as 15 girls who ganged up on her and picked on her for months through online message boards and texts, authorities said. One of the suspects had been dating Sedwick's former boyfriend. The two had gone to the same school where, at one point, there was a physical confrontation between the girls, authorities said.
The girl who had been dating Sedwick's former boyfriend went to friends around the school and tried to have them turn on Sedwick, Judd said. The girl posted comments on the Internet saying Sedwick should "drink bleach and die," authorities said. The second girl arrested was a former best friend of Sedwick's who was influenced by the other girl to turn on her, authorities said.
On Sept. 9, Sedwick climbed a tower at an abandoned concrete plant and jumped to her death, authorities said."
..........
15 bullies but nothing to do but make themselves feel superior at the expense of somebody else's well-being.
Isn't that lovely? Does it remind you of THIS message board? Now, kiss old Reality on the cheek and high five another one of the bullies here who do this stuff.
Your friends Rose and Xman are two of the biggest bullies in this thread. Not surprising.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#196546 Oct 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sunny.
Hey Bonnie...
How's my neighbor in Idaho doing.
I think I read something about you catching some salmon Bonnie.
What kind where they an how big...LOL
Sunny

Longview, WA

#196547 Oct 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.. But they can sure wreck a good manicure. LOL
They can wreck a lot more then that if you're not carefullll.
Can't get them anymore to much red tape.LMAO

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#196548 Oct 16, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friends Rose and Xman are two of the biggest bullies in this thread. Not surprising.
LMAO! That's a lie and you know it.

Look at YOUR friends and all the bullying and filthy insults that are posted to people.

I don't bully anyone,and neither does X-Man. You people dish the chit then whine like little girls when it's dished back to you.

People post lies and vulgar accusations, they don't deserve respect. It is not bullying to defend oneself against such attacks.

Look at yourself, hypocrite.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#196549 Oct 16, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bonnie...
How's my neighbor in Idaho doing.
I think I read something about you catching some salmon Bonnie.
What kind where they an how big...LOL
Chinook.. They averaged about thirty pounds.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#196550 Oct 16, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
You can almost hear him dialing up his Klan friends to ask if they knew that Laura Bush drove so recklessly that she killed a high school classmate!
Heck, she was such a devout Christian that she didn't attend the funeral or apologize to the parents of the boy she killed.
Blood on her hands, indeed. I bet some of your Klan pals will be free to console you.
So what does Laura Bush have to do with current events? Digging for something that far back is a sign of desperation.....Are you going for empathy from other posters to get them to take it easy on you or what?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#196551 Oct 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! That's a lie and you know it.
Look at YOUR friends and all the bullying and filthy insults that are posted to people.
I don't bully anyone,and neither does X-Man. You people dish the chit then whine like little girls when it's dished back to you.
People post lies and vulgar accusations, they don't deserve respect. It is not bullying to defend oneself against such attacks.
Look at yourself, hypocrite.
And as if on queue ....
Sunny

Longview, WA

#196553 Oct 16, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
The Republican Party has failed you.
HAHHHHAAHAHAHA!!!!
Hey monkey wrencher do you know what a slinger loco. is?

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#196554 Oct 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>First, you had to add the derogatory name. Why? I see absolutely NO signs that the President is in the least insane. Next, what mess did he create? I'd have to agree with you on that before I would agree with you or dispute your contention that he should accept blame.
"ntr"
You speak of messes. How about these messes created by the policies of president nobama;
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- Housing starts and sales below the levels then when he took office
- Millions fewer American's paying federal income tax
- Household incomes lower
- Unemployment higher than when he took office
Peace
KMA
Sunny

Longview, WA

#196555 Oct 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Chinook.. They averaged about thirty pounds.
Nice Bonnie are they still bright by the time they get up there...
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#196556 Oct 16, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friends Rose and Xman are two of the biggest bullies in this thread. Not surprising.
What wrong with reverse bullying, you right wingers/war mongers/soldiers/war investors... had been bully the world and those our American civilians who want no wars and violence and no bullying from you bunch of ughlord War mongering hOMOeRETUS CAVEMANS! abBABABABABAAA

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#196557 Oct 16, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
And as if on queue ....
No idiot, I was simply replying to a comment, a lie that YOU posted.

If you don't expect a response, then don't bait for it and don't lie about people.

You provoke and instigate, then expect to be corrected on your lies and accusations, or be known for the hypocrite you are.

I didn't post anything about YOU. I didn't post to YOU until you instigated, so don't accuse ME of bullying anyone when 9 times out of 10 it's one of YOU haters who do the provoking.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#196558 Oct 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ntr"
You speak of messes. How about these messes created by the policies of president nobama;
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- Housing starts and sales below the levels then when he took office
- Millions fewer American's paying federal income tax
- Household incomes lower
- Unemployment higher than when he took office
Peace
KMA
TAKE IT FROM mILITARY SPENDING and corrupted agendas , AND you have more for the people.:)
Sunny

Longview, WA

#196562 Oct 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's definitely FULL of that!:)
That guy is so full of it AL I bet if oblamba would say horse chit taste good an somebody said no it doesn't he would fight you right to the end defending oblamber just like all the other libtards do.lol
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#196563 Oct 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot, I was simply replying to a comment, a lie that YOU posted.
If you don't expect a response, then don't bait for it and don't lie about people.
You provoke and instigate, then expect to be corrected on your lies and accusations, or be known for the hypocrite you are.
I didn't post anything about YOU. I didn't post to YOU until you instigated, so don't accuse ME of bullying anyone when 9 times out of 10 it's one of YOU haters who do the provoking.
Just because you say it is a lie does not make it so. I could care less if you respond to me or not, as it is usually nothing more than your typical vitriol and claiming everything stated is a lie.

You don't have to post anything directly to me for myself and others to see you for the utter bully that you are. Its actually funny to see you get all up in arms when what you put out is turned back in your direction.

But keep the bullying up, I'm sure that it will work on someone someday,... maybe you need to start posting in the grade school forums.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#196565 Oct 16, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>What wrong with reverse bullying, you right wingers/war mongers/soldiers/war investors... had been bully the world and those our American civilians who want no wars and violence and no bullying from you bunch of ughlord War mongering hOMOeRETUS CAVEMANS! abBABABABABAAA
Come back when you learn the English language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min Just Think 14,776
News Forgetful Senators Send Trump Message by Doing ... 1 hr southern at heart 12
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 hr lilweaver 61
News Stocks, dollar rattled by tightening US electio... 2 hr GLORIA11 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 hr Mintz8850 7,602
More from around the web