The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
162,761 - 162,780 of 255,932 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#195146 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen it many times over the years.. He slips up every now and then. Then he tries to turn it around to the other poster.
I have never seen anything of this magnitude before... I( am shocked...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#195147 Oct 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY, you stupid b*tch!
I don't post 20/24 in one day. You lie.
I don't take SSDI from anyone. You lie again.
I think you're a stupid, attention-seeking troll.
Hahahhahaah!
"Profanity again, Rose?"
"Work as a madam in a massage parlor, Rose?"
"Teach your son how to smoke pot, Rose?"
"Live with your husband and your boyfriend, Rose?"
"Defraud SSA, Rose?"
You're a robot, Tally and stupid as a box of rocks.
Now, don't take it personally, but you're a skanky little liar.
Giggle, giggle, giggle.
Now go troll your tranny ass on someone else. Not interested, Steve.
Lets make some corrections here:

Rose is legally separated from her Husband who she claims is a Lawyer.

Rose now has a live in boyfriend named Fred. Of whom she had arrested and gained control of Power of Attorney of his assets while he was in a 72 hour hold at the hospital as She claimed he was Bi-Polar!

Whoe?? Sounds a lot like USMAIL/Chauncy ??

The SSDI she receives is due to Sevier depression and in part due to her congenital eye disorder.

This is all from her own words posted here on TOPIX.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#195148 Oct 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Romney was going to win Florida too, right?
BTW...did they ever finish counting the votes down there?
;)
You tell me.. Do you have a problem with voter ID laws?? And if so why??

Eagle

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#195149 Oct 11, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Unacceptable. Once again, WND - not credible.
BLACK MOB PICKS ON 'THE WRONG GUY'
'Knockout Game' results backfire when 'victim' is armed
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob-picks-th...
DeAndre was part of a pattern of hundreds of examples of black mob violence documented in more than 80 cities revealed in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#195150 Oct 11, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people don't think! They listen to the news and politicians, and that's their opinion.
I can't speak for most people, but I do read the news. When I've read enough from around the www, I will frequently use links to support my perspective. I also opine.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#195151 Oct 11, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
Only someone that's not allowed to vote, would be against voter ID. Oh I forgot, the Democrats are against it also.

Level 8

Location hidden

#195153 Oct 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Talk radio's Bill Press says don't give military families death benefits during shutdown"
Unfortunately I agree with him.
The republicans wanted to shut the government down, now they want to take the pain away so they don't get the blame.
End the shutdown, vote on a clean CR, raise the debt ceiling and stop the tea party madness.
You're right, but I think it's already too late:

Quirky

Denver, CO

#195154 Oct 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
And here we go!
Drop the pigeons a crumb and they come swooping in and chitting all over the place. LOL!
Where does Fred park his Harley for safe keeping in that section 8 apartment building of yours Rose?
racer42

United States

#195155 Oct 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out... he's single, lonely and has intelligent conversations with his African Grey Parrots.
Yea I know... Jefery Dhalmer shit!!!
You're getting a little better. You got two out of three almost correct. I'll let you figure out which two. Don't burn out all your feeble synapses on it, thought

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#195156 Oct 11, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/...
Republicans hit all-time low in Gallup poll. Is shutdown to blame?
By Linda Feldmann, October 9, 2013
In just a month, public approval of the Republican Party has dropped 10 points, from 38 to 28 percent, according to a Gallup poll conducted in the early days of the government shutdown.
(Video at Link)
A new poll suggests Americans are mostly holding Republicans responsible for the partial government shutdown. 63% percent say it's the GOP's fault, half put the blame on President Barack Obama and the Democrats.
Polls are polls and obama's and the dems are falling as well.. Big deal 2014 will be coming soon and the voters will have gotten a taste of aca by then..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#195157 Oct 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: You're still buttsore for losing the last election and now have wanton disregard for the very Constitution you claim to adhere to. It's you who's a traitor, an American dissident... a person ready to stand trial for treason and we know your whereabouts.
Even your Republican leader John McCain is telling you Confederate trash to give up because according to the US Constitution that you claim to adhere to, you don't have the votes in the Senate or enough votes to override a Presidential veto regarding th defending of Obamacare.
You lost the election, you lost some 40 times to repeal Obamacare, you lost in your attempt to defund Obamacare & you will even lose the civil war your kind will invoke like your ancestors did last time.
Face it... you're here for one reason... to disseminate the fact that you're a sore loser!!!
Touche!!!
Your particular translation is flawed. It couldn't be further from the truth of the matter.
Prophettbjoshua

Ashburn, VA

#195158 Oct 11, 2013
PROPHET T.B JOSHUA IS GIVING OUT FOODS TO WINDOWS AND ACCESS WORTH N2b (TWO BILLIONS NAIRA ONLY) SUPPORT PROPHET T.B JOSHUA AND BE BLESS RICHLY, COS GOD LOVES A SHAREFUL GIVERS, SO PARTAKE FROM THIS BLESS, CONTACT PROPHET T.B JOSHUA WITH
PROPHETTBJOSHUA@GMAIL.COM.

Level 8

Location hidden

#195159 Oct 11, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
BLACK MOB PICKS ON 'THE WRONG GUY'
'Knockout Game' results backfire when 'victim' is armed
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob-picks-th...
DeAndre was part of a pattern of hundreds of examples of black mob violence documented in more than 80 cities revealed in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”
http://www.salon.com/topic/colin_flaherty/

WorldNetDaily now peddling white nationalism

In addition to its usual anti-Muslim propaganda, the site is now focusing on "skyrocketing black-on-white violence"

Leah Nelson, Southern Poverty Law Center Tuesday, Oct 23, 2012 11:53 AM EST
Politics Wisconsin, WorldNetDaily
Quirky

Denver, CO

#195160 Oct 11, 2013
Sarah Wendelstat wrote:
Dictator Obama/Sotero closed the parks all over the US but kept the borders open for future Obama voters from the south.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
And let the cry baby Beaners openly protest at the Washington Mall.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#195161 Oct 11, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for most people, but I do read the news. When I've read enough from around the www, I will frequently use links to support my perspective. I also opine.
I read and listen to the news also, but I don't take it as gospel.

The government shutdown? I'm still trying to figure out what both parties are "really" up to. For the Dems to fund the war Bush had to give them a lot of money for their programs. What do the Repubs want for them to support Obamacare. If they get what they want, then Obamacare will be funded and they will pass the budget.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#195162 Oct 11, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Only someone that's not allowed to vote, would be against voter ID. Oh I forgot, the Democrats are against it also.
They will need to present their ID to every doc with aca so whats the big deal?? Actually the dems fcked themselves since a doc wont accept you as a patient without a ID..

Eagle
Quirky

Denver, CO

#195163 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe he will get the lesson he was trying to teach Quirky. You...You're..LOL.
LOL, Him and X-Wussy are the only ones who seem to be obsessed over that!

Ha Ha Ha !

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#195164 Oct 11, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
I've said over and over that I support Indiana's voter ID law.

Of course, our law was written so that it doesn't place unreasonable hurdles in front of eligible voters.

As a matter of fact, after our law went into effect minority participation in our elections increased.

The problem is that the republican legislators in some states have tried to use "voter ID" to make it very difficult for minority voters to cast their vote.

Florida was one of those states if I remember right.

I don not support any effort to use voter ID to make it more difficult for American citizens to cast their vote.

Does that answer your question?

:)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#195165 Oct 11, 2013
EL Camote wrote:
<quoted text>
Bon Bons is addicted to them Huevos & Chorizo!
Wrong again USMAIL is who is addicted to that. Since his avatar said "How do you like your Huevos?

Dmbfk!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#195166 Oct 11, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
All the new drilling (regardless of who gets credit) really brought our prices down huh?
Funny thing. What most people don't realize it that the oil boom of recent years is because of high prices.
Oil that was technologically too expensive to drill is now economical because of high prices.
Lower the prices and the new sites become too expensive.
Oil like diamonds, is price controlled by a cartel.
The normal supply and demand theories don't apply.
You got it..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 17 min Leabrand 10
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 1 hr Le Jimbo 14
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 2 hr Le Jimbo 739
Immigrants fill aging void 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 16
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 86
A ticket to Sarah Palin's funhouse 3 hr blade007 101
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 4 hr Soul 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 hr Mickey Ratt Club 135,498
•••
Enter and win $5000