The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 329024 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#194814 Oct 11, 2013
buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. You are a homophobe who used gayness as an insult until I forced you to stop by pointing out your hypocrisy and phoniness to everyone. The "irony" is that you've fabricated a whole new web of lies to cover up your outlandish behavior. You wouldn't have done that had I not called you out.
Ironic isn't it? I outed YOU! LOL!
1) You obviously did not force me to do anything, as I continue to do exactly what I want.

2) Homophobes fear homosexuality. I do not. In fact, I am long on record as supporting the rights of consenting adults to sexually express themselves as they desire.

It's ironic that on the very anniversary of the killing of Matthew Sheppard, you display the same conservative duplicity that prevents Wyoming (a red state) from having gay hate crimes statutes.

Please try harder.
By the way, clown, ever hear of the Log Cabin Republicans? Your assumption that all conservatives are "humiliated" by being called gay by you is pure crap. You're either just plain stupid, or you've been willfully ignorant so you could get away with your childish insults.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Where did I write the word 'all'?

Take your time.
You are NOT a real liberal. I consider myself socially liberal and I think your behavior has been disgraceful.
Okay. you also consider yourself educated but fail to display intellect regularly.
You remind me of another jerk on a different Topix venue (L. Wolfe?) who liked to call black people apes & monkeys.
Ah yes, there is that duplicity again. It is perfectly acceptable for you to attack a dissenter as being 'liberal' or a 'homophobe' but don't like labels directed your way.

Thanks for illustrating your 'do as I say and not as I do' mentality.
He also pretended that he was only attacking conservative blacks and that since they were really just "Uncle Toms" he could treat them however he liked. He also claimed to be "on the record" as being against racism.
If you say so. How long have you been clairvoyant?
I say that anyone who calls people of color apes or monkeys is a f*cking racist pig!(The same would to people of color calling whites "crackers" or other racially-charged names.)
Now get lost, you fake, phony fraud.
Using that logic, the creators of The Book of Mormon must be religious bigots, huh?

Ever heard of sarcasm and irony? You see, you just generalized and were caught looking stupid. You told me not to do it (even though I didn't) but then do the very same thing! Brilliant depiction of duplicity again from your fingertips!!

Level 2

#194815 Oct 11, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fun you experience is when you play with yourself, which you do constantly and consistently.
Are you looking through my windows again? You must not be getting enough at home again.

Level 2

#194816 Oct 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How to pizz off Obama:
1. Buy a gun.
2. Get a job.
3. Read the Constitution.
4. Repeat.
1) I own more firearms than you and have access to even more that make yours look like toys.

2) My career makes yours look like a volunteer position.

3) Read, know it, uphold it. I don't work to destroy America from within. You do,

4) Happily and every day.

Level 2

#194818 Oct 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you hide, but not from me.
Thanks for admitting that it is you who hides from me. Those simple questions I ask are confounding, huh?

Level 2

#194821 Oct 11, 2013
So, let's recap what the Limbaugh/Hannity/Beck fan club have done to wreck America from within this week:

- They claimed that President Obama was picking and choosing which government entities deserved to be closed during the shut down. When they learned that the GAO is involved and had provided a list of non-essential employees and departments weeks prior, they were stunned.

- They claimed that President Obama kept the golf course at Andrews open because he likes to play there. Oops. They learned that not only has he not played that course in quite a while but that it is also self sustaining! That's right, it receives not a single tax payer dollar to operate. It is on federal land but needs no federal revenue. Uh, oh...the neo-cons look elsewhere for an attack.

- They claimed that the WWII monument was barricaded to prevent aged veterans from enjoying the honor. Despite the fact that Fox ran the loop of Republicant Congressman sliding movable fencing out of the way to enter it, they continued to lie about what happened. They forget that a Republicant Congressman was caught belittling a U.S. Park Ranger on video! The poor woman was tasked with being there to inform the public of the closure only to be berated by one of the stooges who forced the government shutdown in the first place!

While I am repulsed by the division they create, the Republicants who work so hard to destroy our nation are merely aiding the Democratic cause. 2014 and 2016 will see landslide victories for them.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Non real estate

#194823 Oct 11, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for Obama and I know ain't nobody gonna tar and feather me. I'll exercise my 2nd amendment rights and stand my ground.
Can't you picture it? A bunch of angry old men in power chairs with oxygen bottles and clear plastic hoses strapped under their noses trying to tar and feather young people. They would end up spilling tar and feathers all over themselves.
They better stay shut in screaming at their televisions or their children will put them in the old folks home.
One of these days I'll have to buy one. Do they scream back if I watch a fox. LOL
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#194824 Oct 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't the two of you talk about your nasty rotting fish in private message.
Nobody wants to hear about it!!!
Hey stu p!d.. You can't "hear" me anymore than you hear wolves in California.. Don't read it dip sh !t.. It only makes you jealous. I'm still laughing at your stu p!d questions about fly fishing .. What a stu pido, you are.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#194825 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a du*bazz for not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're".
Go back to school for crying out loud.
LMAO. You make that mistake all of the time gun huffer.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#194826 Oct 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Kewel , Hey Bonnie .
LOL. Those Clear Water salmon sure stretch your line.
Isn't this the day all of those truckers are going to the capital?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Non real estate

#194827 Oct 11, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting that it is you who hides from me. Those simple questions I ask are confounding, huh?
It is the answers you seek that are.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#194828 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
A blind man walks past a fish market... stops to take a deep breath & inhales through his nose and says, "Good Morning Bonnie".
A man walks by a spot in the road that's flatter than boot stomped cat sh!t. Hi Rico he says.. How's the speed bump business?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Non real estate

#194829 Oct 11, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
So, let's recap what the Limbaugh/Hannity/Beck fan club have done to wreck America from within this week:
- They claimed that President Obama was picking and choosing which government entities deserved to be closed during the shut down. When they learned that the GAO is involved and had provided a list of non-essential employees and departments weeks prior, they were stunned.
- They claimed that President Obama kept the golf course at Andrews open because he likes to play there. Oops. They learned that not only has he not played that course in quite a while but that it is also self sustaining! That's right, it receives not a single tax payer dollar to operate. It is on federal land but needs no federal revenue. Uh, oh...the neo-cons look elsewhere for an attack.
- They claimed that the WWII monument was barricaded to prevent aged veterans from enjoying the honor. Despite the fact that Fox ran the loop of Republicant Congressman sliding movable fencing out of the way to enter it, they continued to lie about what happened. They forget that a Republicant Congressman was caught belittling a U.S. Park Ranger on video! The poor woman was tasked with being there to inform the public of the closure only to be berated by one of the stooges who forced the government shutdown in the first place!
While I am repulsed by the division they create, the Republicants who work so hard to destroy our nation are merely aiding the Democratic cause. 2014 and 2016 will see landslide victories for them.
If they are wrecking America from within, then why hasn't Obama and company labeled them as traitors. He is obligated to do so and because he isn't acting on the "enemy within" one can safely assume that he is working with them to "wreck the country from within"
Divide and conquer is communist mantra.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#194830 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
It's you & "your" side that attacks Hispanics [illegal or not] for not properly speaking the English language yet "your" pale skinned azz can't even master the very language you demand others to properly speak.
Now you're suggesting that it's OK for you to be illiterate but damn those Hispanics.
You see old pal... this is the kind of shit that warrants others to call you a bigot or racist.
Unlike you..He's a legal citizen do do head. How racist of you to mention skin color.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194831 Oct 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud to be from "gangland", are you?
I'm proud to be an American.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Non real estate

#194832 Oct 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Unlike you..He's a legal citizen do do head. How racist of you to mention skin color.
That was genuinely racist as well as intentionally racist. The mark of a true racist and a classic example of racism.
Thanks for pointing that out.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194833 Oct 11, 2013
The Real Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky is a stooge.
Bonnie is a butch.
And they're 100% grade "A" social rejects.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#194834 Oct 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If they are wrecking America from within, then why hasn't Obama and company labeled them as traitors. He is obligated to do so and because he isn't acting on the "enemy within" one can safely assume that he is working with them to "wreck the country from within"
Divide and conquer is communist mantra.
That's the truth. It takes a majority to shut down the government. The Democrats are the majority. With a democrat senate saying "give us what we want or else" and a democrat president telling the world "If it comes to my desk I'll veto it" there is little the minority party in the house can do to stop the reckless democrats and their steamroller tactics.

Ask president Obama why he hasn't simply used the power he has to make the government work. He could do it if he really wanted to do it. He doesn't want to do it. He is in cahoots with Reid and the democrats in senate to shut down the government and blame the republicans in the house.

Of course the American citizenry are as dumb as a doorknob and believe everything the news people say and the news people say its the republicans so the people are mad at the republicans without asking themselves the question, "doesn't it take a majority to cause something to happen in a democracy?"

Of course it does! The majority folded their arms, dug in their heels and said "Lets shut down the government and blame the Republicans!" And the rest is history.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#194835 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm proud to be an American.
You would be...IF! Nah.. You'd still be waving that Mexican rag.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Non real estate

#194836 Oct 11, 2013
A racist American ganglander. Nothing new.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#194837 Oct 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That was genuinely racist as well as intentionally racist. The mark of a true racist and a classic example of racism.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Shoot.. Everyone knows he's a racist.. LOL. Mornin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Executive action on immigration could take year... 1 hr Val Cro-Magnon 50
News Hazleton could see tax hike because of immigrat... 1 hr Pidgeon Holer 5
News Justices block law denying bail to illegal immi... 1 hr ronnie 4
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 1 hr DeportNow 52
News Immigration ruling will hurt the GOP in 2016 2 hr DeportNow 65
News Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics o... 3 hr Mr Chips 36
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr quetzalcoatl 138,262
More from around the web