The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393269 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194643 Oct 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Chickens? That's Jaxxons profession. Chicken Rancher.
I have five acres. I leased two sections of land. You know? like you lease that government subsidized studio apartment in California.
A section is one mile by one mile square. Plenty of room for cattle and wheat and corn and soy beans and grass and milo. There would even be room for chickens but I don't like cocks running around on my property. That's Jaxxon's arena.
Yea Yea... I invented post its!!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#194645 Oct 10, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did, however, demonstrate your rampant homophobia in previous posts to Jaxxon. Just another of your many character flaws.
You are very mistaken. Jaxxon and I disagreed about how I humiliate you and the other neo-cons with what you fear most - being considered a homosexual. I respect Jaxxon, despite the fact that we may disagree about this tact. I could care less what consenting adults do sexually. The irony is that Republicants pretend to want a smaller government but demand that the government be big enough to limit the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness by the LGBT crowd.

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to correct your assertions once again. It is great fun!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#194646 Oct 10, 2013
MAD AT CONGRESS OVER THE SHUTDOWN?
HAVE A DRINK AND TELL THEM.

http://drunkdialcongress.org/

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#194647 Oct 10, 2013
Pages from Capatain Jack wrote:
<quoted text> how does that work, your actual proof? You are spinning your wheels beyond having to just call for a wrecker to pull you out. If anyone wants more proof of your veracity, Hun, you do not sound like one who is real sure of that veracity. Keep spinning those wheels so that you are really stuck,maven more. Stuck on knowing yourself you lied and have been found out. Tell them all to check out the link for the tax records in your town. It is public. there is where they find your true veracity. Go ahead, I will wait.
Hun, you are just plain ole stuck in the mud dumb. Sorry for you, get clean, it is more healthy for your mind, body and spirit.
Do society a favor... don't breed.
Pages from Captain Jack

Switzerland

#194649 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I fabricated photos of family in the dining room at the table of somebody else's house? Really? D*mn! I must be super clever to do that, huh? I managed to get my daughters and granddaughter in their kitchen preparing food so I could take photos to fool people on Topix? Really? Seriously? Where was this "real" family while I was doing these remarkable things and taking shots of their kitchen counter snack bar with foods on it? Wow. You'd think they might be upset with my old dog laying on their kitchen floor too, wouldn't you? You're so silly when you're mad. Stupid as h*ll, but funny. What picture of my mother and daughters are you talking about? I'm not even sure what you've got there, Lulu. Is it anybody I know? After all, you did mistake my home for an automobile dealership. LOLOL
Let's get back to YOU and your talents and your political alignments. We're all bored with this now. I certainly am. Move on, cupcake. Move on.
hun you are really spinning in the mud. Getting more stuck. We are not talking about your daughters house nor kitchen are we? Were we? Or your pooch. You put pictures of snacks on the kitchen counter snack bar as proof? Hilarious. What automobile dealership, Forrest hills motors? All your friends on here should check it out. No mistaking that as the home you claim, nor the BL cemetery, never mentioned it before but I do know about them now. I know where you are not at too. Now! You had a photo in your avatar in CJT once that you said was your mother and your daughters. Now you forget. All this after you we're called out, then you came up with something like you use now. Oh, you all getting very muddy. Go clean up.
Pages from Captain Jack

Switzerland

#194650 Oct 10, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Do society a favor... don't breed.
you give sound advice. Please apply. Good thing your friend is now too old to breed heh! Truth does get at you after a time, don' t it? Go play in the street, society thanks you for the result. Taxpayers saving money to house you.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#194653 Oct 10, 2013
You are obviously suffering from some form of dementia and a whole lot of green. I feel so sorry for your little troll azz, but you've bored us long enough. Get a life. You're wasting your time baiting. I've already volunteered to those I trust. None of them seem concerned. Of course, you've already lied about THEM so they know what's up with you clowns.
Pages from Captain Jack wrote:
<quoted text>hun you are really spinning in the mud. Getting more stuck. We are not talking about your daughters house nor kitchen are we? Were we? Or your pooch. You put pictures of snacks on the kitchen counter snack bar as proof? Hilarious. What automobile dealership, Forrest hills motors? All your friends on here should check it out. No mistaking that as the home you claim, nor the BL cemetery, never mentioned it before but I do know about them now. I know where you are not at too. Now! You had a photo in your avatar in CJT once that you said was your mother and your daughters. Now you forget. All this after you we're called out, then you came up with something like you use now. Oh, you all getting very muddy. Go clean up.
racer42

South San Francisco, CA

#194654 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
So you're a gay rights advocate now? What happened? Did you try it and like it?
Me thinks so!!!
Oh, come on, Freeko, everyone here knows you don't and can't think. No, I haven't tried it and never will. Chance the Gardener attacked Jaxxon becuase of his gayness. I was just reminding him of that. You must have homosexuality on your brain.
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#194655 Oct 10, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very mistaken. Jaxxon and I disagreed about how I humiliate you and the other neo-cons with what you fear most - being considered a homosexual. I respect Jaxxon, despite the fact that we may disagree about this tact. I could care less what consenting adults do sexually. The irony is that Republicants pretend to want a smaller government but demand that the government be big enough to limit the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness by the LGBT crowd.
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to correct your assertions once again. It is great fun!
Bull. You are a homophobe who used gayness as an insult until I forced you to stop by pointing out your hypocrisy and phoniness to everyone. The "irony" is that you've fabricated a whole new web of lies to cover up your outlandish behavior. You wouldn't have done that had I not called you out.

Ironic isn't it? I outed YOU! LOL!

By the way, clown, ever hear of the Log Cabin Republicans? Your assumption that all conservatives are "humiliated" by being called gay by you is pure crap. You're either just plain stupid, or you've been willfully ignorant so you could get away with your childish insults.

You are NOT a real liberal. I consider myself socially liberal and I think your behavior has been disgraceful.

You remind me of another jerk on a different Topix venue (L. Wolfe?) who liked to call black people apes & monkeys. He also pretended that he was only attacking conservative blacks and that since they were really just "Uncle Toms" he could treat them however he liked. He also claimed to be "on the record" as being against racism. I say that anyone who calls people of color apes or monkeys is a f*cking racist pig!(The same would to people of color calling whites "crackers" or other racially-charged names.)

Now get lost, you fake, phony fraud.
racer42

South San Francisco, CA

#194656 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read the posts from last night? Maybe you should check out the names again and be very very careful who you decide to support. Maybe just stand on your own two feet. It's your right to disagree, but it's your "bad" when you stand shoulder to shoulder with people who have absolutely no respect. You DO know exactly what I mean, and I do mean that sincerely.
Chauncy flip flops like a hooked fish. He has, in the past, attacked Jaxxon soley because he's gay. Now he's trying to come across as a gay advocate. I was just point out his hypocrisy.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#194657 Oct 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. When a homosexual tries to say GOD does not consider homosexuality to be a sin, then the first thing you think is what else will he take out of context of the Bible to benefit his ego.
This was written back in the days of Jesus, there were no Welfare/Food stamp agencies, no unemployment offices, no long lines at the soup lines, no factories/hospitals/airport jobs to get. So how did people eat back then....they either worked or did without. Most raise cattle and crops, most families remain together from grandparents to great grandchildren and help each other. There was no margin for laziness or you did not eat. They took care of their elderly and sick. The homeless either were fed by begging or died on the streets.
Do I conceive that if a person isn't able to work due to disability, orphan, widow, etc. should die? NO.
This isn't the case today. Everywhere I go, I see help wanted signs....everywhere. Yet, most people will say this isn't the job I want or it will not pay what I want....does this justify not working...H#!! No. What will happen when their food stamps and welfare is taken away? They will be forced to work in order to eat. It may be good by car, cell phones, big screen tvs, shrimp and lobster dinners, shopping at Walmarts all day. So what.
Yet, why should millions of lazy deadbeats eat and lay around idling their lives away at the expense of someone else working be allowed to feast at the table the same as hard working people.
This is my belief and I am sticking to it.
Shame on the deadbeats and the ignorant people who support them to continue being deadbeats.
Where did you say you lived, Reality? What do jobs pay high school grads where you are? Average rate of pay and benefits and hour offered? Any ideas?

What shrimp and lobster places are in your area? Chain foods restaurants? Where do you go to get an Australian lobster tail? A GOOD filet mignon? Who shops at Walmart all day?

Let's start with what percentage of the population in YOUR town is actually unemployed by the most recent stats you can pull up. Go ahead and share that. Thanks ever so much.
racer42

South San Francisco, CA

#194658 Oct 10, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fun you experience is when you play with yourself, which you do constantly and consistently.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#194659 Oct 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. When a homosexual tries to say GOD does not consider homosexuality to be a sin, then the first thing you think is what else will he take out of context of the Bible to benefit his ego.
This was written back in the days of Jesus, there were no Welfare/Food stamp agencies, no unemployment offices, no long lines at the soup lines, no factories/hospitals/airport jobs to get. So how did people eat back then....they either worked or did without. Most raise cattle and crops, most families remain together from grandparents to great grandchildren and help each other. There was no margin for laziness or you did not eat. They took care of their elderly and sick. The homeless either were fed by begging or died on the streets.
Do I conceive that if a person isn't able to work due to disability, orphan, widow, etc. should die? NO.
This isn't the case today. Everywhere I go, I see help wanted signs....everywhere. Yet, most people will say this isn't the job I want or it will not pay what I want....does this justify not working...H#!! No. What will happen when their food stamps and welfare is taken away? They will be forced to work in order to eat. It may be good by car, cell phones, big screen tvs, shrimp and lobster dinners, shopping at Walmarts all day. So what.
Yet, why should millions of lazy deadbeats eat and lay around idling their lives away at the expense of someone else working be allowed to feast at the table the same as hard working people.
This is my belief and I am sticking to it.
Shame on the deadbeats and the ignorant people who support them to continue being deadbeats.
So your contention is that all the people getting government assistance are just lazy? That there are plenty of jobs, they just dont want to work?
Damn! You must think Obama is awesome for having created an economy so good that anyone who wants a job can find one.
TEX

San Antonio, TX

#194660 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
You are obviously suffering from some form of dementia and a whole lot of green. I feel so sorry for your little troll azz, but you've bored us long enough. Get a life. You're wasting your time baiting. I've already volunteered to those I trust. None of them seem concerned. Of course, you've already lied about THEM so they know what's up with you clowns. <quoted text>
Dude. This is not your website nor your thread nor do you speak for the people of this thread. I find that poster entertaining and a lot less boring than the crap you offer. If you don't like what you read here don't read here.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#194661 Oct 10, 2013
Pages from Captain Jack wrote:
<quoted text>you give sound advice. Please apply. Good thing your friend is now too old to breed heh! Truth does get at you after a time, don' t it? Go play in the street, society thanks you for the result. Taxpayers saving money to house you.
Woot Woot !!!

;~)

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#194663 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Please pay attention. If you cease and desist the unnecessary insults, I'd not mind answering you. First, you must cease calling Rose a three letter name or by ANY derogatory term. Second, Lose KMA from your salutation for anybody who disagrees with you. because those things have zip in common with a guy who "coached basketball for nearly 30 years" or somebody whose wife "delivers Meals on Wheels and teaches Sunday School "class" (not glass).
Do you agree to the terms? IF so, show me.
"ntr"
You are a big girl, no slur intended. You will not, you say, be reading or responding to my posts, because I will post as I see fit.
As to "hoe". A hoe is a useful tool, the one I respond to by that name, she is a useful tool, she parrots the tripe the nobama administration tries to peddle.
As to KMA, below is the reason behind that;
K indly
M ontana University
A lum
We all realize that you are a grammar and spelling expert, so no offense taken when you correct the spelling of others.
You are an adult, I would guess. You can respond to my posts or not. Your right, this is a free country. I could care less, you offer little besides spam.
Peace
KMA

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#194664 Oct 10, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chauncy flip flops like a hooked fish. He has, in the past, attacked Jaxxon soley because he's gay. Now he's trying to come across as a gay advocate. I was just point out his hypocrisy.
I've read their exchanges. Now, what say you about the BS intolerance and insults displayed here last night? Want to stand up for yourself yet? I noticed that not ONE single right winger called it out. Not a one. How about you think about THAT, racer. Do you REALLY align with that kind of mentality? You may not like this President at all, but can you in good conscience stand shoulder to shoulder with the kind of nasty prejudice and Xenophobia that was displayed by at least one poster here last night? I hope not. It's NOT the first time he has been provocative either. I don't like it no matter who is being victimized.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#194665 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
We live in a debt based economy. If we as a Nation were to pay off all our debts at once, it would bring commerce to its knees. Just remember, the dollar in your wallet was the result of somebodies debt.
Also... with the way you complain about giving your hard earned tax dollars to the needy... I find it very difficult to believe you did any of the above volunteer work or donations because of the way you talk down about the needy here.
"ricofromeasthell"
It makes no difference to me whether believe what I post or not. You are a little dense, maybe a lot dense so the crap you spew is just that, crap.
Peace
KMA
American Lady

Danville, KY

#194669 Oct 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this article. Since, there is not many characters left to respond about why I believe this, will do it on another post.
So glad you see what this man is all about.
Oh I definitely 'do' R! Glad you do 'too':)

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#194672 Oct 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>My own people? Who would that be? Y'all?!

Anyone that you know or care have formed relationships with.

[QUOTE who="-Dont Panic-"]<quoted text>It's like this. As long as I agree with the liberal side of the issue y'all liberals welcome my participation but anytime I go against the liberal stance on an issue like gay marriage or giving mooches money for nothing y'all liberals get arrogant and insulting towards me.
Not true. I had no problem with anything you posted until you started using gay slurs and saying things(off topic) that all the rest of these far right racist rats say. I have friends here that are strong conservatives. We get along fine. Face it. You tried to blame your animosity on Jaxxon and some others but it wasn't them. Besides, there's really know excuse for where you went and what you've said.
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>You and your crew are prejudice against people who work hard to take care of themselves. You don't give a chit about working people. You don't care about people with severe handicaps and you really couldn't give a chit about the elderly.
This is the stupidest attempt at misdirection that I've ever seen. It's just a lie and there's really no other way to put it.
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals intentionally mix the "poor" in with the rest so that anyone who is against providing assistance to the lazy can be associated with people who refuse to help the handicapped or the elderly. The elderly citizens have paid their dues and are entitled to their Social Security and their Medicare. Citizens incapable of self care due to a physical or mental handicap need our help and we are happy to lend a hand. Conservative understand that even people who carry their own weight might fall upon hard times due to no fault of their own. That's what welfare is for. A hand up, not a hand out. Temporary help to families experiencing emergency circumstances until they can become productive once again. It's the people who have no reason whatsoever for not carrying their own weight that shouldn't be supported with taxpayers dollars. People who have never been productive no matter how many opportunities they are given. Let them beg for change from people willing to give them a handout. If there MUST be a taxpayer funded program to help out the lazy then make it separate from Social Security or Welfare. Operate it like the department of corrections. You want help? Sign here and get in formation. March everywhere you go and work for your keep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6x5wCxxUX7MXX
YOu focus a lot of your posts on your disdain for the "lazy". Do you know who these people are? It sounds great that you are such a champion for the "true" poor and elderly but the it really just comes across as a cover up for the rest of your ugly far right ideologies, because let's be honest. Republicans could give a chit about the elderly and the poor and America is waking up to that fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 8 min kuda 9
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 15 min Bakker 7,715
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 36 min anne bonny 142,220
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 46 min Ave purisima 13
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Jefferson Davis 7,196
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr spud 62
News Trump vows 'fair, but firm' approach to illegal... 1 hr spud 32
More from around the web