The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390979 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194512 Oct 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He said goats, not chickens
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to excuse Ricardo. His English is no so good you know. I always try to speak slowly when I'm addressing him. It seems to help.
Wow... a milestone in the making, you two finally got me on an err!

Make sure to put that on your resume!

LOL

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#194513 Oct 10, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
White Presidents have been giving white people gov't handouts for centuries.... so what's the problem with a black President giving gov't handouts to black people?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Taking less money out of someones hard earned paycheck isn't a "gov't handout". It's a tax break.

Handing people money they did nothing to earn it a "gov't handout".

See the difference? Or do I need to type it in Spanish?

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#194514 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
From the "You go, girl!" files, this welcomed news:
Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 12:28 PM PDT
Obama nominates Janet Yellen for Fed chief. If Senate confirms, she'll be first
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/09/1245...
President Barack Obama nominated Federal Reserve Board vice chair Janet Yellen Wednesday to replace chairman Ben Bernanke on the board when his term expires January 31. Yellen was appointed as one of the seven FRB members and as vice chair simultaneously in 2010. Her term as a member of the board runs to 2024. If she is confirmed by the Senate, she would serve as chairwoman for four years.
In making his announcement, Obama praised Bernanke for his "strong leadership" and "wisdom" in guiding the Fed in rough times over the past eight years. He called Yellen "exceptionally well-qualified for this role" and "renowned for her good judgment." She "knows how to build consensus." America's workers and their families will have a "champion" in her.
The 67-year-old Yellen is professor emeritus of business and economics at the University of California, Berkeley, where she has been on the faculty for 33 years. For two years, she was an economist with the Fed, and for six years was president and CEO of the Twelfth District Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. She served on President ClintonÂ’s Council of Economic Advisers. She has economics degrees from Brown and Yale universities and has written widely on macroeconomics with a focus on the implications of unemployment.(cont.)
"ntr"
Not suprized that you welcome the nomination of the 67 year old yellen to be Fed chief. She will continue bernakes mantra keep the presses going, print more greenbacks to fund the idiotic tax and spend policies of president nobama.
Do you realize the nobama will run up more debt than all presidents that governed before him. Who is going to pay off this debt? You do not know or care, your mantra live to day, screw tomorrow and future generations.
Peace
KMA

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#194515 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL
Yes, Rico (and Mr Obama), you have failed us.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#194516 Oct 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Epsom salt is great for tomatoes. Now you know! Don't tell anyone else. It's a secret.
We had an organic farmer (I know you don't trust them) here (Non Complacent Twink) who shared that tip. I tried it. It worked just like she said it would. The only problem is that the tomato plants grew to about six fee tall and looked like huge shrubs and produced giant tomatoes. Just try it with one and then decide. I wasn't trying to screw up your vegies. POS probably remembers this exchange with Twinkie. She's a wonderful woman I miss seeing on the threads.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#194517 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL
I will not be needing a resume anymore. I'm close to retiring from my second career. Oh, and I don't need a resume for a farm loan. Just a business plan.

Any Ideas? Jaxxon's fancy chicken farm plan sounds good in theory but in reality, it isn't convincing enough to get approval from serious investors. Too many up front costs, not enough potential for profits.

If you can think of a good business plan I'm all ears. I though of one. Next time Obama voters are lined up for some Obama money, go there and sell popcorn chicken and watermelon. Not a lot of up front costs and potential of huge profits. Seriously!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#194518 Oct 10, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is convenient that you bring up Native Americans but cry every time we mention George W. Bush's destruction of America campaign.
"chunky turd"
If Mr. Bush was the agent of destruction for America, what do you call president nobama? After all under his rule;
- Fewer American's have a job
- American household income is declining
- More American's are on food stamps
- The unemployment t=rate is higher than nobama was elected
- Fewer American's are paying federal income taxes
- GDP growth is basically flat, barely keeping up with inflation
Wouldn't you say president nobama is speeding up the pace of destruction?
Peace
KMA

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#194519 Oct 10, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ntr"
Not suprized that you welcome the nomination of the 67 year old yellen to be Fed chief. She will continue bernakes mantra keep the presses going, print more greenbacks to fund the idiotic tax and spend policies of president nobama.
Do you realize the nobama will run up more debt than all presidents that governed before him. Who is going to pay off this debt? You do not know or care, your mantra live to day, screw tomorrow and future generations.
Peace
KMA
I presume you are unaware that the deficit is in decline?

Now, it's the long term we MUST address. You cannot continue the corporate welfare programs and the tax cuts for the wealthy. We have to ask more from those who have more, because we have squeezed the middle class into many of them descending into the ranks of the impoverished. They cannot keep providing. IT will require those who have benefited most by disparate tax treatment and policies to cough up SOME of their "lobbied" successes. You will not like what takes place if your start starving the poor and creating a society of malnourished children who will one day become the adults who are tasked with responsibility for America's rank in the world. They will repay your concern by being less intelligent and less capable. This is the reality.

History tells us that increasing taxes on the wealthy CAN and DOES help dig America out of the holes it has sunk into in the past. It works. We must do it again. Or, you can promote euthanizing broad swaths of the population (the elderly, the babies who can't self-support). Who is that you see when you look in that window?

Where is our humanity, and why are we even here?

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#194520 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
White Presidents have been giving white people gov't handouts for centuries.... so what's the problem with a black President giving gov't handouts to black people?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
The flag with the seal of the president embossed on has always been on a navy blue background until Obama. Now it has a black background. I noticed that during Obama's last press conference. I wonder what color it will become if a Mexican becomes president. Probably babypoop green.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#194521 Oct 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The flag with the seal of the president embossed on has always been on a navy blue background until Obama. Now it has a black background. I noticed that during Obama's last press conference. I wonder what color it will become if a Mexican becomes president. Probably babypoop green.
I want him to paint the white house black

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#194522 Oct 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not be needing a resume anymore. I'm close to retiring from my second career. Oh, and I don't need a resume for a farm loan. Just a business plan.
Any Ideas? Jaxxon's fancy chicken farm plan sounds good in theory but in reality, it isn't convincing enough to get approval from serious investors. Too many up front costs, not enough potential for profits.
If you can think of a good business plan I'm all ears. I though of one. Next time Obama voters are lined up for some Obama money, go there and sell popcorn chicken and watermelon. Not a lot of up front costs and potential of huge profits. Seriously!
YOu can start by trying to acquire some more farm land. Five acres is not a farm. I don't think seven acres is a farm, but I do think one can self-sustain here given there are natural and well water sources to access and good growing land for food crops. You can just figure out how to live on your pensions and investments, and comprehend how it's going to be tough for an old guy to drive out of town everyday to "make hay" on five puny acres of land outside of town. ;-)

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#194524 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I've eaten goat legs before. I got them from an asian market. Not bad tasting.
Asians are smart. They cut the goat up into pieces and sell each piece for more than the whole goat cost. They do the same with chicken. Copped into small chunks they can add rat, cat and dog to add volume and maximize profits. It all taste like chicken too.
ppg 7

Greeley, CO

#194525 Oct 10, 2013
Romney was right!

&fe ature=youtube_gdata

Barry Soetoro's report card from 5th grade: "Little Barry does not play well with others. When he does not get his way he throws a tantrum. He recently collected all the class dues, but when it was suggested that he consult the class about how to spend it, he threw a fit. He needs an evaluation by the District Psychologist."

And the Democrat government shutdown, led by Obama, continues....

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#194526 Oct 10, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, watcher, I NEVER voted for Bush, I or II. YOU?
Sure you didn't. LOL!
my protest is with THE FG, period.
Is that why you protest our military funerals?
when it shrinks to pre-Progressive induced levels, Constitutionally limited levels, than I'll shut up.
I am reminded of the monkey that masturbates endlessly because he can. Keep on pulling your pud, little man.
when that happens, you'll get your pink-slip, watcher.lol
I'm sure YOU are NON-essential....
Nah, you won't be around to see that day.

Level 2

#194527 Oct 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! In "duplicity"!!!!?
Not deceptive at all.
AS I SEE it.
The duplitity is yours.(for now) Hehe
Nah, you are the one who can't answer questions. I don't hide. You can't say the same thing.
ppg 7

Greeley, CO

#194528 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I presume you are unaware that the deficit is in decline?
Now, it's the long term we MUST address. You cannot continue the corporate welfare programs and the tax cuts for the wealthy. We have to ask more from those who have more, because we have squeezed the middle class into many of them descending into the ranks of the impoverished. They cannot keep providing. IT will require those who have benefited most by disparate tax treatment and policies to cough up SOME of their "lobbied" successes. You will not like what takes place if your start starving the poor and creating a society of malnourished children who will one day become the adults who are tasked with responsibility for America's rank in the world. They will repay your concern by being less intelligent and less capable. This is the reality.
History tells us that increasing taxes on the wealthy CAN and DOES help dig America out of the holes it has sunk into in the past. It works. We must do it again. Or, you can promote euthanizing broad swaths of the population (the elderly, the babies who can't self-support). Who is that you see when you look in that window?
Where is our humanity, and why are we even here?
History tells us no such thing, you ignorant cretin. History tells us that societies can accumulate enough debt to cause them to collapse.

I propose not letting idiots like you or Obama have anything to do with things best handled by mature adults.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#194529 Oct 10, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>We had an organic farmer (I know you don't trust them) here (Non Complacent Twink) who shared that tip. I tried it. It worked just like she said it would. The only problem is that the tomato plants grew to about six fee tall and looked like huge shrubs and produced giant tomatoes. Just try it with one and then decide. I wasn't trying to screw up your vegies. POS probably remembers this exchange with Twinkie. She's a wonderful woman I miss seeing on the threads.
I used to post as Twinkie but I'm not a she.
ppg 7

Greeley, CO

#194530 Oct 10, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you didn't. LOL!
<quoted text>
Is that why you protest our military funerals?
<quoted text>
I am reminded of the monkey that masturbates endlessly because he can. Keep on pulling your pud, little man.
<quoted text>
Nah, you won't be around to see that day.
I give you about three post before you spin out of control and again start nattering like a moron about gays and child molesters.

You are already trying to drag the conversation in that direction with your sick comments about monkeys, puds, etc. The fact that you are "reminded" of such things show how diseased your mind is. Most of us can disagree all day without thoughts like that entering our heads.

I hope you realize you are one sick puppy.

Please go away.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#194532 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I want him to paint the white house black
That would be typical of a minority. Paint over stone or brick. Do they even know how hard it it to get that crap off? You need a sand blaster and a respirator.

Level 2

#194533 Oct 10, 2013
ppg 7 wrote:
Romney was right!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y7x-Lkuq4loXX&feature=you tube_gdata
Barry Soetoro's report card from 5th grade: "Little Barry does not play well with others. When he does not get his way he throws a tantrum. He recently collected all the class dues, but when it was suggested that he consult the class about how to spend it, he threw a fit. He needs an evaluation by the District Psychologist."
And the Democrat government shutdown, led by Obama, continues....
Youtube?

R...O...T...F...L...M..A...O!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 25 min VorenusI 141,891
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 59 min Brian_G 5,234
News Ana Navarro Slaps Trump For Bringing Joe Arpaio... 1 hr Wildchild 4
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Brian_G 1,136
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr USA Number One 10,338
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr BabyDoll 7,007
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 2 hr Bahili 13
More from around the web