The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 329201 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#193816 Oct 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Now if you can tell me where those numbers come from and why anyone would assume every state has the same numbers as California, I would be very grateful.
I don't intend to be fussy about a little thing like facts, but that just doesn't sound kosher to me. You know what I mean?
I will leave the 56 state comment on the crazy wagon were it belongs.
Rico tryina play his so-called 147 I.Q on us again.

LMFAO!
oblamafail

Denver, CO

#193817 Oct 8, 2013
Chess with the President;

Putin allegedly said off the record that "negotiating with Obama is like
playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces,
shits on the board and then struts around like he won the game."
Quirky

Denver, CO

#193818 Oct 8, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little Qball always picked on...just can't hold your own in the real world....LMAO!!!
<Qballs answer is to suck on the bottle>
So sad you got Nuttin ta suck on Male or Female. Ain`t that right MR. Riding Solo!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#193819 Oct 8, 2013
HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LIBERAL AND A CONSERVATIVE

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be very liberal, and among other liberal ideals, was very much in favor of higher taxes to support more government programs, in other words redistribution of wealth.

She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch conservative, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the need for more government programs.

The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened and then asked,“How is your friend Audrey doing?”

She replied,“Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the parties and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes because she's too hung over.”

Her wise father asked his daughter,“Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask him to deduct 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA.”

The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back,“That's a crazy idea, how would that be fair! I've worked really hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!”

The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently,“Welcome to the conservative side of the fence.”

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.(Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."

http://mainepatriot.tripod.com/id122.html

tee hee hee ...

:)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#193820 Oct 8, 2013
If anyone see's a mistake in the math in my last post, feel free to correct it. I believe it is right, but I am rusty and it's late :-P

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#193821 Oct 8, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad statistic is that most of the Illegals here look just like Rico, Vorenus, X-Dork and Sharpsoaker! FACT!
Oh and Chauncy who was Banned!
JA JA JA and A JE JE JE !
Link your "statistic"..... "shortstack".... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#193822 Oct 8, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad statistic is that most of the Illegals here look just like Rico, Vorenus, X-Dork and Sharpsoaker! FACT!
Oh and Chauncy who was Banned!
JA JA JA and A JE JE JE !
Chauncey wasn't banned, liar.

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#193823 Oct 8, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad you got Nuttin ta suck on Male or Female. Ain`t that right MR. Riding Solo!
Better than your alternative...."raw hide"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !

"Shortstack" you could only "dream" about who I go out with...

balding, paunchy, barely tall enough to ride most amusement park

rides are "odd man" out...LMFAO!!!

<forgot your drinking problem>
Quirky

Denver, CO

#193824 Oct 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Yeah? That goes to show you what kind of mess the Republicans(like you) left this country in and why we as a country will never allow them to control anything again.
This govt. shut down is probably their last hurrah. ;)
Obviously you are a newcomer to America AKA as in an Illegal. Or an Anchor Baby Since you can not seem to see that Obama is doing all he can to drag America down. But you keep on with you BS. Because that is all you spew!
plasma radio

United States

#193825 Oct 8, 2013
oblamafail wrote:
Chess with the President;
Putin allegedly said off the record that "negotiating with Obama is like
playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces,
shits on the board and then struts around like he won the game."
Oh, I think a pigeon would make a much better chess player than Obama. At least a pigeon doesn't say "I give up, you win. Please go ahead and make yourself an A-bomb."

We all know that's how Obama will deal with Iran. That's why they're so anxious to talk with him. What better time to "negotiate" than when your enemy is led by an amateur?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#193826 Oct 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Chauncey wasn't banned, liar.
Tell us all how you know this America Hater!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#193827 Oct 8, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Most white people have a difficult time assimilating so it makes sense that you moved.
You have a point. When a hometown is taken over and turned into a lard scented barrio and your old neighborhood becomes a ramshackle, drug infested slum, it's time to leave. You're like every other parasitic organism. You sneak in, attach yourself, then suck the life out of your host. You're a blight on the landscape. Look behind you, it's used up, wrung out. You say you want a better life, but inevitably, you recreate the life you left behind.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#193828 Oct 8, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well YES it does mom says but only if you fist her. I think a 3way sounds good also.
Typical RICO/BOC! OH, Well what can we do with this sick FK?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#193829 Oct 8, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
No , This is a knee Slapper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VlOxlSOr3_MXX#t=130
Carrie... that's a scarry movie!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#193830 Oct 8, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been drinking Jaxxon?
I own a 5 acre homestead. I never sold it.
The fields that I spoke of were each a section of land. You do know what a section is don't you?
I leased two sections. You do know what a lease is don't you?
I paid an auctioneer to sell some of my old stuff. You do know what an auction is don't you?
Now tell me that you have two square miles of land planted in orchards Jack.
Pitiful little brain person. You thought you had to buy a lot of land and spend a lot of money in order to raise chickens and peaches. If you sold all your chickens for $100 each today, you still wouldn't come close to paying for their feed let alone the price you paid for that land. In five years or so, your orchards might start producing marketable quantities of fruit but even if you never suffer a late frost or an insect infestation and are able to keep the birds away, you still will need another century or so to get your initial investment back.
I've profited each and every year that I've farmed. Why? Because I don't have a lot of money tied up in expensive dirt. I'm smart enough to watch the markets and take advantage of knowledge. I sold my stuff at auction this year because this has been a great year for farming and farmers have money right now. It's not like a city slicker is going to be interested in a harvester that is too big to fit on their front yard. I kept every piece of equipment that I needed for next year and I have an agreement with another landowner to lease a section of land south of town next year. I like that land even better cause it has spring fed ponds on it. They are filled with bass, catfish, perch and bluegills. I'll be able to do some fishing along with my chores. I'm going to do some hunting out there this fall too.
Don't be jealous Jack. I get good deals around here because this is my home stomping grounds and people around here like me.
I've never seen a man try so hard and fail so often.

I'm starting to feel genuine pity for you.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#193833 Oct 8, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than your alternative...."raw hide"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !
"Shortstack" you could only "dream" about who I go out with...
balding, paunchy, barely tall enough to ride most amusement park
rides are "odd man" out...LMFAO!!!
<forgot your drinking problem>
I hit a nerve on that one... LMFAO !

Your going out with Rosie Palm and her 5 Sisters, And your inflatable trophy Blond. Better go buy a tire patch kit lil fella.

Real Blonds would not come within 100 feet of your scuzzy AZZ.

Well Maybe Rose???

BWA HA HA HA HA HA !

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#193834 Oct 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LIBERAL AND A CONSERVATIVE
A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be very liberal, and among other liberal ideals, was very much in favor of higher taxes to support more government programs, in other words redistribution of wealth.
She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch conservative, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.
One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the need for more government programs.
The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she was doing in school.
Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend, and didn't really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.
Her father listened and then asked,“How is your friend Audrey doing?”
She replied,“Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She's always invited to all the parties and lots of times she doesn't even show up for classes because she's too hung over.”
Her wise father asked his daughter,“Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask him to deduct 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA.”
The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back,“That's a crazy idea, how would that be fair! I've worked really hard for my grades! I've invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!”
The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently,“Welcome to the conservative side of the fence.”
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.(Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)
If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."
http://mainepatriot.tripod.com/id122.html
tee hee hee ...
:)
All a conservative does is lie, cheat and hate.... then tell us all they're Christians and it makes it all OK!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#193835 Oct 8, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Carrie... that's a scarry movie!
DID you watch the VID? Funny , Tears to your eyes.
oblamafail

Denver, CO

#193836 Oct 8, 2013
lying dirtbag, Topix libs ask for more to slurp up from pathological liar Oblama:

Obama: No guarantee for Social Security checks - CBS News
&#9658;&#9658;
www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-20078928.html&... ;
Sep 4, 2011
CBS Evening News: Obama: No guarantee for Social Security checks - President Obama tells CBS Evening ...
Editorial: Obama Exposes Social Security's Big Lie - Investors.com
news.investors.com › IBD Editorials&#8206;
Jul 13, 2011 - Editorial: Obama Exposes Social Security's Big Lie ... beat everyone, however, with his scaremongering claim that Social Security checks are at ...

Libs are so stupid
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#193838 Oct 8, 2013
The traitor Obama and his cohorts, have refused to take care of the newly fallen soldiers funerals and their families. 5 families are refused transportation to Dullas to pick up the bodies of our heroes, and Obama says he won't bury them. All this as they welcome illegals on the mall in DC. This corrupt government has got to go. LINE THEM ALL UP AGAINST A WALL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 1 hr peruzzi 99
News Poll: Only One-Third of Voters Support Obama's ... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 4
News From the desk of... On immigration, a predictab... 2 hr tomin cali 1
News Obama approval heads down hill 2 hr yup 4
News a SAFE Acta has not made anyone any safer 2 hr wild child 1
News Consider This...Immigration reform starts with ... 2 hr wild child 1
News I Want a President Who Cares About People Like Me 3 hr Who guessed it 11
More from around the web