The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
160,801 - 160,820 of 245,334 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
dem

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192925
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't smoke Freebird and I don't blame you for taking cheap shots when you get your azz kicked so bad on the actual issues. ;)
ever notice nobody cares what you say fcktard
dem

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192926
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your misery is almost unbearable to witness. It's not "their self". It's themselves. You're welcome. I'm definitely not sad. I truly do feel quite blessed, and I was very very happy that day. I feel sorry for you. Sometimes, I really do.
your avatar is unbearable to look at fcktard

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192928
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. some have low opinions of themselves. These are those who don't aspire. They are those who know their limits as compared to those who know their limits and ignore them.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. some have low opinions of themselves.
Yes, some do have low opinion of themselves but do those people come out and say that about themselves here? No. Instead you see it in the way they treat others. In the lows they are willing to go to hurt others, like the troll "Patrick" and all who have supported it. Like Gr, who has to constantly remind people that he is above them in stature and class. These are telltale signs that these people are not who they claim to be.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> These are those who don't aspire. They are those who know their limits as compared to those who know their limits and ignore them.
On the internet there are only the limits of imagination. It's great to be imaginative and creative but if you use that imagination to deceive others about who and what you are, what you believe, etc etc, is it honorable? I don't think so.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192930
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I meant. You didn't know you were having a meltdown. I don't have the slightest reason why it came from you.
Posit, you're losing focus again.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192931
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No the kid goes into SCHIP and medicaid for the parents I believe which is nothing more than aca.. Do you think soon the insurance companies will be offering aca advantage plans for those that select the cheapest plans?? Oh what a tangled web they weaved..
Eagle
good lord, are you proposing ANOTHER FG program: supplemental Obamainsurance coverage?LOL

I can't wait for the break-up of the Union, can you?lol

I say let these 15-25 Progressive cesspool States have IT!:)

trouble is, the Progressives living amongst US WON'T MOVE!!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192932
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
your avatar is unbearable to look at fcktard
Poor Preschoolers Suffer During Government Shutdown
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/poo...
Children who complete the program improve in their writing, early reading and applied problem-solving skills, their social and behavioral skills, and demonstrate a more positive approach to learning than they did upon entry

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192933
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think the Cowboys will be next? Remember growing up playing cowboys and Indians? Well maybe you didn't, but I think you get the point.
I'm not a racist, and I don't like them. That's why I don't go for the shit that's going on today. I didn't in the past, and I'm not about to accept it now just because they are minorities.
I always saw you as fair minded, but FB, your animosity to Hispanic illegals has just grown over time. You are so angry that I wonder if you simply don't see yourself and the hostility that you direct toward Hispanics. I realize full well that they comprise the huge majority of those who are illegally present in L.A., but they're just human beings, and they wouldn't be there if government had not made life so "pleasant" for them for decades and businesses weren't willingly employing them. We both know that this is true.

You can't tell from looking who is illegal and who is not. You can't seriously believe that the "anchor brats" as you call them are going anywhere when you know that NONE of those liars who were elected saying they were going to change the Fourteenth Amendment made even one little bit of effort to do what they said they'd do? Wasn't that a BIG part of the platform the Tea Party Republican candidates ran on? They lied, didn't they? "No new taxes" simply meant that income and wage disparity would continue to grow, and wealth would be redistributed to the top. By gawd, we have absolute proof of that now.

We must stop being distracted and refocus on what is good for Americans. If you turn off millions of Hispanic Americans, they'll simply embrace illegals in reaction to the Xenophobia and prejudice, and they have done exactly that owing to same. We are being divided by race and ethnicity and religion and minority status in every way possible - to our own detriment. The plutocrat elites are winning - truly truly harming our ability to work in unity to effect change, and we absolutely need to make some changes. In what way are Republican policies inclusive for those who are not in the top earner categories? The Americans they serve and represent are a small group of financially well-off plutocrats.

We can only gain any ground when we support our fellow Americans instead of describing them as users and losers and lazy louts, etc. I see poor people struggling to make life better. Sometimes they do. More often than not, opportunity is denied them, and birth station is what defines you for life. That is just not America.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192934
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
ever notice nobody cares what you say fcktard
LOL

Angry much?

You must care or you wouldn't have taken the time to post your angry rant. Hahhahahaha!
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192936
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
$15,000 does not buy a decent kitchen renovation. But it would buy you a decent boob job!
Gloria85 still thinks she can buy a boob job with her food stamps.

lol
Robert

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192937
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think I know where she lives? She just posts as higgans from Indiana, and I do NOT know the rates in Indiana. She can click on the link I provided for that state and go from there. Now, if she's actually in Illinois or Nebraska, or Kansas or lower Slobovia, she'll have to select her state and access a local site and input personal data. I know that from the very first day, thousands of Kentuckians had happily signed up and the process was going pretty smoothly here after initially overwhelming the site.
We also signed on for the expanded Medicaid program under our Democrat governor, Steve Beshear. Obviously, McConnell and Paul are having a nervous breakdown over the whole d*mned thing which is working here and should have them all on notice that they've failed and should flip faster than DP did.
The misery you must be in. "She" it is "you" not she. They were talking about you. You are welcome. See how this works? So you signed right up uh huh. You live below the poverty level. Yes you do! Now make sure, you take care of the poor er yourself. Get a life for real in reality. Seek help for those grand delusions. It is not healthy. Misery loves company. You project it all of the day long uh huh.
dem

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192938
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I always saw you as fair minded, but FB, your animosity to Hispanic illegals has just grown over time. You are so angry that I wonder if you simply don't see yourself and the hostility that you direct toward Hispanics. I realize full well that they comprise the huge majority of those who are illegally present in L.A., but they're just human beings, and they wouldn't be there if government had not made life so "pleasant" for them for decades and businesses weren't willingly employing them. We both know that this is true.
You can't tell from looking who is illegal and who is not. You can't seriously believe that the "anchor brats" as you call them are going anywhere when you know that NONE of those liars who were elected saying they were going to change the Fourteenth Amendment made even one little bit of effort to do what they said they'd do? Wasn't that a BIG part of the platform the Tea Party Republican candidates ran on? They lied, didn't they? "No new taxes" simply meant that income and wage disparity would continue to grow, and wealth would be redistributed to the top. By gawd, we have absolute proof of that now.
We must stop being distracted and refocus on what is good for Americans. If you turn off millions of Hispanic Americans, they'll simply embrace illegals in reaction to the Xenophobia and prejudice, and they have done exactly that owing to same. We are being divided by race and ethnicity and religion and minority status in every way possible - to our own detriment. The plutocrat elites are winning - truly truly harming our ability to work in unity to effect change, and we absolutely need to make some changes. In what way are Republican policies inclusive for those who are not in the top earner categories? The Americans they serve and represent are a small group of financially well-off plutocrats.
We can only gain any ground when we support our fellow Americans instead of describing them as users and losers and lazy louts, etc. I see poor people struggling to make life better. Sometimes they do. More often than not, opportunity is denied them, and birth station is what defines you for life. That is just not America.
i always saw you for what you are a fcktard

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192939
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that's what the MSM told you. Spin it anyway you want to, if it makes you feel better, but anyone with any sense at all can see it's bullshit.
Oh, Reality's post was definitely "bullshit". Anyone with "sense" knows the Republicans in the HOR orchestrated this entire shut down. You'll see the proof of that in the next two or three elections where I anticipate Democrats to soar to new heights in victory and republicans in turn to soar to new lows in unpopularity and everyone will be able to thank the Tea Party for it. ;)
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192941
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality wrote:
CFAP
I don't always recommend a third term for Obama, but when I do, it is 25 to life.
So what's the crime?
Robert

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192942
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I always saw you as fair minded, but FB, your animosity to Hispanic illegals has just grown over time. You are so angry that I wonder if you simply don't see yourself and the hostility that you direct toward Hispanics. I realize full well that they comprise the huge majority of those who are illegally present in L.A., but they're just human beings, and they wouldn't be there if government had not made life so "pleasant" for them for decades and businesses weren't willingly employing them. We both know that this is true.
You can't tell from looking who is illegal and who is not. You can't seriously believe that the "anchor brats" as you call them are going anywhere when you know that NONE of those liars who were elected saying they were going to change the Fourteenth Amendment made even one little bit of effort to do what they said they'd do? Wasn't that a BIG part of the platform the Tea Party Republican candidates ran on? They lied, didn't they? "No new taxes" simply meant that income and wage disparity would continue to grow, and wealth would be redistributed to the top. By gawd, we have absolute proof of that now.
We must stop being distracted and refocus on what is good for Americans. If you turn off millions of Hispanic Americans, they'll simply embrace illegals in reaction to the Xenophobia and prejudice, and they have done exactly that owing to same. We are being divided by race and ethnicity and religion and minority status in every way possible - to our own detriment. The plutocrat elites are winning - truly truly harming our ability to work in unity to effect change, and we absolutely need to make some changes. In what way are Republican policies inclusive for those who are not in the top earner categories? The Americans they serve and represent are a small group of financially well-off plutocrats.
We can only gain any ground when we support our fellow Americans instead of describing them as users and losers and lazy louts, etc. I see poor people struggling to make life better. Sometimes they do. More often than not, opportunity is denied them, and birth station is what defines you for life. That is just not America.
You need to wake up. You take naps at the wrong time. The real world and reality is not what you think anymore. Do you ever get out? Oh, never mind...forget about that. I do not want to hear a tale nor give you an excuse to tell one.
dem

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192943
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Angry much?
You must care or you wouldn't have taken the time to post your angry rant. Hahhahahaha!
not a rant or angry just the fact fcktard
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192944
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't stop me, let me go, stop holding me back, I need to say this now.....
SEX.
Just saying this one word will make all the Liberals react in a perverted way.
Wait a sec, they already react in a perverted way.
And who about when your boy Patrick from your right wing side starts with his perverted tirades?

Yea... just STFU with your holier than thou crap!!!!
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192945
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>You need to wake up. You take naps at the wrong time. The real world and reality is not what you think anymore. Do you ever get out? Oh, never mind...forget about that. I do not want to hear a tale nor give you an excuse to tell one.
You're in Switzerland.... worry about how to fix the holes in your cheese... and in your head!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192946
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
not a rant or angry just the fact fcktard
Well, either way, I'm glad you got it off your chest. ;)

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192947
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You f#c k! ng sl @t. No friend of mine committed suicide.
Oh, we know.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192948
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Some Tea Party-Backed Lawmakers Yield in Obamacare Fight

The first cracks are appearing in the Tea Party’s push to dismantle the nation’s health law as three House lawmakers with ties to the movement said they’d back a U.S. spending bill that doesn’t center on Obamacare.

Republican Representatives Blake Farenthold of Texas, Doug Lamborn of Colorado and Dennis Ross of Florida, all of whom identify with the Tea Party, said they’d back an agreement to end the government shutdown and lift the debt ceiling if it included major revisions to U.S. tax law, significant changes to Medicare and Social Security and other policy shifts.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-06/some...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Fallin demands answers on illegal immigrat... 11 min foster 6
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 26 min RIP 79
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
So Many Unaccompanied Illegal Alien Minors Cros... 5 hr Curmudgeon 21
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr ---Wild Irish Rose--- 135,028
More Opened Eyes to the I-word 6 hr the Light 1
Skip comparisons with Mexico 6 hr the Light 6
•••
•••