The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409663 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#193319 Oct 7, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats won't give Republicans the time or day because Republican would never give the Democrats the time or day.
It's a divided Congress with Democrats holding an edge so Republicans should be aware that their demands will not likely be met.
What goes around, comes around. Hope you feel the same way come November 2014.

Remember, the people who voted Republican last time will still be voting republican next time around. Latinos, Blacks and White trash vote democrat every time too. It's the centrists who voted for change that each side has to win over. The centrists who voted democrat to get the troops out of the middle east can see that we are still sending troops to the middle east and that Syria thing Obama tried didn't do the democrats any favors. The centrists who voted democrat to fix the economy can see that the economy hasn't been fixed so well. Obama "fixes" things with Afro American Engineering. It might work but it don't look right. The centrists who voted democrat because they didn't like the republicans candidates will get their health insurance on new years and have a whole eleven months to try it out before going to the polls. Centrists are more likely than not going to be the ones who will have to write a check for their insurance or write a check for the tax penalty. This insurance had better be good. If not, the Dems will keep the house and take the senate and open the door for impeaching the first Gay President in America's history. It will be exciting.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#193320 Oct 7, 2013
This thread should be changed to, "The Republicans have failed".
LOL! And who said Topix wasn't useful?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Louisville, OH

#193322 Oct 7, 2013
go here without delay AMIGHTYWIND D O T C O M hurry

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#193323 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Bonnie is so stup*d that she thinks Daniel Boone had a laptop and an internet connection.
LMFAO!!!
Daniel Boone Biography
http://www.paralumun.com/daniel-boone.htm
Frontiersmen often carved messages on trees or wrote their names on cave walls, and Boone's name or initials have been found in many places. In 1762 Boone and his wife and four children moved back to the Yadkin Valley from Culpeper. By mid-1760s, with peace made with the Cherokees, immigration into the area increased, and Boone began to look for a new place to settle, as competition decreased the amount of game available for hunting.
Jorge

Humble, TX

#193324 Oct 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of being drunk. You really should consider rehab you know.
I asked you a very simple question "which ASPCA do you use?"
Can't you provide a simple answer to anything without inferring rehab?

My friend doesn't need a dog that will walk her to AA, just one that will read and type for her like yours does.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#193325 Oct 7, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What goes around, comes around. Hope you feel the same way come November 2014.
Remember, the people who voted Republican last time will still be voting republican next time around. Latinos, Blacks and White trash vote democrat every time too. It's the centrists who voted for change that each side has to win over. The centrists who voted democrat to get the troops out of the middle east can see that we are still sending troops to the middle east and that Syria thing Obama tried didn't do the democrats any favors. The centrists who voted democrat to fix the economy can see that the economy hasn't been fixed so well. Obama "fixes" things with Afro American Engineering. It might work but it don't look right. The centrists who voted democrat because they didn't like the republicans candidates will get their health insurance on new years and have a whole eleven months to try it out before going to the polls. Centrists are more likely than not going to be the ones who will have to write a check for their insurance or write a check for the tax penalty. This insurance had better be good. If not, the Dems will keep the house and take the senate and open the door for impeaching the first Gay President in America's history. It will be exciting.
Seems like weed makes you delusional.
Jorge

Humble, TX

#193326 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Drunk... he sounds more like a crack head or a mix thereof!!!
Oh, you're so funny Ritchie! I can tell by the awesome judge its you receive.
BTW, I think "crackhead" is a compound word.
Jorge

Humble, TX

#193327 Oct 7, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree with each and every contention, and your perspective on what happened with George Zimmerman is funny as h*ll. Good luck with being taken seriously.
Well,'Sally Field'. Do you honestly think anyone takes you seriously? I mean ever since you were on here telling people to call you "Gidget" like they did when you were in high school?

Level 9

Vallejo, CA

#193328 Oct 7, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend doesn't need a dog that will walk her to AA, just one that will read and type for her like yours does.
Just to tell her to buy you a leash, Fido.

Oh btw, I didn't infer anything. Imply is what the writer does, and the reader infers. But I said it straight up so there was neither inferring nor implying.

Are you a doggone imbecile?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#193329 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
He only sounds delusional because he's not really trying to say anything as much as he's trying to hit every button he can all in one post.

Attention seeking behavior at its best.

2014 won't be as much about democrat -vs- republican as republican -vs- republican.

Look for some well financed moderate and mainstream republican challengers in primaries against the tea party crowd.

Level 9

Vallejo, CA

#193330 Oct 7, 2013
And yes, there was a typo. Don't get all giddy over it. LOL!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#193331 Oct 7, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're so funny Ritchie! I can tell by the awesome judge its you receive.
BTW, I think "crackhead" is a compound word.
What's funny is your name. Now go back to Mexico you fugging white trash illegal alien.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#193332 Oct 7, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
So how long have you been into bestiality because that's obviously what's on your sick mind?

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#193333 Oct 7, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree with each and every contention, and your perspective on what happened with George Zimmerman is funny as h*ll. Good luck with being taken seriously.
You took me seriously when I dreamed up the story of Zimmerman stalking, taunting and killing Martin. As I recall, you even gave me props.

The problem with that fairy tale is, it's not illegal to walk down a public sidewalk behind someone else. It's not illegal to report a suspicious person to the police. It's not illegal to observe a person walking in public. What is illegal is trying to hit someone with your fists for no reason whatsoever. It's illegal to knock another person onto the ground and beat their heads into the sidewalk. Even if Zimmerman said something to Martin, which there is no evidence that he did, Saying something to another person, even a complete stranger isn't illegal. It's a right! Trying to beat the chit out of someone for saying something to you is illegal.

Perhaps if Martin's parents would have raise him instead of dumping him onto the village, he would have learned to keep his hands to himself.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#193334 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Republicans and their stu*pid supporters [social rejects like you] are the only ones who have held our US debt ceiling or budget hostage under the Obama Administration which has contributed to the deterioration of not only the "American Dream" but our economy as well.
So you keep losing elections... well wake up and change your outdated ways.
Strange isn't it? Winners losing elections while losers win them? The American Dream isn't deteriorating, it's just out of vogue. Today, success is measured by how much State, local, and Federal assistance you can pilfer, while those who have achieved the traditional American Dream are defamed. You're the square peg in a round hole. You have no right to even mention the American Dream.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#193335 Oct 7, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange isn't it? Winners losing elections while losers win them? The American Dream isn't deteriorating, it's just out of vogue. Today, success is measured by how much State, local, and Federal assistance you can pilfer, while those who have achieved the traditional American Dream are defamed. You're the square peg in a round hole. You have no right to even mention the American Dream.
More delusional bs!!!

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#193336 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
People who pretend politics is a game of checkers believe the democrats are winning right now. But politics is more like a game of chess. You have to think several moves ahead. The republicans made their move by trying to save the working man from being fined by the democrats. The democrats made their move by ensuring every hard working American knows it was them that ensured the fine will go into effect the starting new years day.

The republicans will pull their queen back giving the democrats everything they want. Now the democrats will open themselves up by hyping expectations of the ACA and giving everyone who wants it unrealistic expectations. The republicans next move with be to castle their king with their rook biding their time as the ACA goes into effect and the Democrats will cheer while Americans discover that their medical card doesn't equate to medical care and the affordable heath insurance doesn't equate to affordable health care and become dissolusioned just in time for the 1214 mid term ellections where the republicans will call check mate on Obama and the Democratic party as they move into the Senate and gain a firmer stronghold in the house.

Obamafail

Denver, CO

#193339 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You're pretty ignorant!!!
Ur pretty stupid!!!!!!!

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#193341 Oct 7, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, now you're George Washington and Thomas Jefferson?
They were both self sufficient renaissance men like myself. They didn't have to pretend to be gay for a living either.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#193342 Oct 7, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed when you don't have an intelligent argument to make you resort to insults and histrionics.
Face it DP, you came out of the tea party closet just in time to attend the funeral.
I think that's hilarious.
LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 17 min Susanm 18,244
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 59 min jaykayel 28
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 3 hr Moytoy Sinyard 1,954
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr leprechauna 144,095
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 3 hr Jocko 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 312
More from around the web