The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
dem

Columbus, OH

#192938 Oct 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I always saw you as fair minded, but FB, your animosity to Hispanic illegals has just grown over time. You are so angry that I wonder if you simply don't see yourself and the hostility that you direct toward Hispanics. I realize full well that they comprise the huge majority of those who are illegally present in L.A., but they're just human beings, and they wouldn't be there if government had not made life so "pleasant" for them for decades and businesses weren't willingly employing them. We both know that this is true.
You can't tell from looking who is illegal and who is not. You can't seriously believe that the "anchor brats" as you call them are going anywhere when you know that NONE of those liars who were elected saying they were going to change the Fourteenth Amendment made even one little bit of effort to do what they said they'd do? Wasn't that a BIG part of the platform the Tea Party Republican candidates ran on? They lied, didn't they? "No new taxes" simply meant that income and wage disparity would continue to grow, and wealth would be redistributed to the top. By gawd, we have absolute proof of that now.
We must stop being distracted and refocus on what is good for Americans. If you turn off millions of Hispanic Americans, they'll simply embrace illegals in reaction to the Xenophobia and prejudice, and they have done exactly that owing to same. We are being divided by race and ethnicity and religion and minority status in every way possible - to our own detriment. The plutocrat elites are winning - truly truly harming our ability to work in unity to effect change, and we absolutely need to make some changes. In what way are Republican policies inclusive for those who are not in the top earner categories? The Americans they serve and represent are a small group of financially well-off plutocrats.
We can only gain any ground when we support our fellow Americans instead of describing them as users and losers and lazy louts, etc. I see poor people struggling to make life better. Sometimes they do. More often than not, opportunity is denied them, and birth station is what defines you for life. That is just not America.
i always saw you for what you are a fcktard

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#192939 Oct 6, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that's what the MSM told you. Spin it anyway you want to, if it makes you feel better, but anyone with any sense at all can see it's bullshit.
Oh, Reality's post was definitely "bullshit". Anyone with "sense" knows the Republicans in the HOR orchestrated this entire shut down. You'll see the proof of that in the next two or three elections where I anticipate Democrats to soar to new heights in victory and republicans in turn to soar to new lows in unpopularity and everyone will be able to thank the Tea Party for it. ;)
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer

West Covina, CA

#192941 Oct 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
CFAP
I don't always recommend a third term for Obama, but when I do, it is 25 to life.
So what's the crime?
Robert

Switzerland

#192942 Oct 6, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I always saw you as fair minded, but FB, your animosity to Hispanic illegals has just grown over time. You are so angry that I wonder if you simply don't see yourself and the hostility that you direct toward Hispanics. I realize full well that they comprise the huge majority of those who are illegally present in L.A., but they're just human beings, and they wouldn't be there if government had not made life so "pleasant" for them for decades and businesses weren't willingly employing them. We both know that this is true.
You can't tell from looking who is illegal and who is not. You can't seriously believe that the "anchor brats" as you call them are going anywhere when you know that NONE of those liars who were elected saying they were going to change the Fourteenth Amendment made even one little bit of effort to do what they said they'd do? Wasn't that a BIG part of the platform the Tea Party Republican candidates ran on? They lied, didn't they? "No new taxes" simply meant that income and wage disparity would continue to grow, and wealth would be redistributed to the top. By gawd, we have absolute proof of that now.
We must stop being distracted and refocus on what is good for Americans. If you turn off millions of Hispanic Americans, they'll simply embrace illegals in reaction to the Xenophobia and prejudice, and they have done exactly that owing to same. We are being divided by race and ethnicity and religion and minority status in every way possible - to our own detriment. The plutocrat elites are winning - truly truly harming our ability to work in unity to effect change, and we absolutely need to make some changes. In what way are Republican policies inclusive for those who are not in the top earner categories? The Americans they serve and represent are a small group of financially well-off plutocrats.
We can only gain any ground when we support our fellow Americans instead of describing them as users and losers and lazy louts, etc. I see poor people struggling to make life better. Sometimes they do. More often than not, opportunity is denied them, and birth station is what defines you for life. That is just not America.
You need to wake up. You take naps at the wrong time. The real world and reality is not what you think anymore. Do you ever get out? Oh, never mind...forget about that. I do not want to hear a tale nor give you an excuse to tell one.
dem

Columbus, OH

#192943 Oct 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Angry much?
You must care or you wouldn't have taken the time to post your angry rant. Hahhahahaha!
not a rant or angry just the fact fcktard

West Covina, CA

#192944 Oct 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't stop me, let me go, stop holding me back, I need to say this now.....
SEX.
Just saying this one word will make all the Liberals react in a perverted way.
Wait a sec, they already react in a perverted way.
And who about when your boy Patrick from your right wing side starts with his perverted tirades?

Yea... just STFU with your holier than thou crap!!!!

West Covina, CA

#192945 Oct 6, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>You need to wake up. You take naps at the wrong time. The real world and reality is not what you think anymore. Do you ever get out? Oh, never mind...forget about that. I do not want to hear a tale nor give you an excuse to tell one.
You're in Switzerland.... worry about how to fix the holes in your cheese... and in your head!

Level 8

Location hidden

#192946 Oct 6, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
not a rant or angry just the fact fcktard
Well, either way, I'm glad you got it off your chest. ;)

“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#192947 Oct 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You f#c k! ng sl @t. No friend of mine committed suicide.
Oh, we know.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#192948 Oct 6, 2013
Some Tea Party-Backed Lawmakers Yield in Obamacare Fight

The first cracks are appearing in the Tea Party’s push to dismantle the nation’s health law as three House lawmakers with ties to the movement said they’d back a U.S. spending bill that doesn’t center on Obamacare.

Republican Representatives Blake Farenthold of Texas, Doug Lamborn of Colorado and Dennis Ross of Florida, all of whom identify with the Tea Party, said they’d back an agreement to end the government shutdown and lift the debt ceiling if it included major revisions to U.S. tax law, significant changes to Medicare and Social Security and other policy shifts.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-06/some...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#192949 Oct 6, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
good lord, are you proposing ANOTHER FG program: supplemental Obamainsurance coverage?LOL
I can't wait for the break-up of the Union, can you?lol
I say let these 15-25 Progressive cesspool States have IT!:)
trouble is, the Progressives living amongst US WON'T MOVE!!
LOL you know where thats heading.. Perhaps they will get AARP on board and accept those from 18 to fifty to join and pay a ransom sum for a discount..

Eagle

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#192950 Oct 6, 2013
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's the crime?
Subversion and Espionage Directed Against the United States of America

West Covina, CA

#192951 Oct 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't smoke Freebird and I don't blame you for taking cheap shots when you get your azz kicked so bad on the actual issues. ;)
Freebird is a Republican party kool aid sipper!!!

“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#192952 Oct 6, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed they had the money to put up the barricades. It's obvious what he did. They closed the Grand Canyon also, even though Arizona said they would pay for it to stay open.
And Yosemite, and all national parks and monuments, I believe. Obama didn't do it; these are the areas that got shut down because Congress couldn't work for the people and get it together. That's how it works. People were forced out of the parks. Same thing happens on the state level.

Level 8

Location hidden

#192953 Oct 6, 2013
Rico da Tea Bagger Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Freebird is a Republican party kool aid sipper!!!
And how! ;)
Injun Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#192954 Oct 6, 2013
Redskin is first recorded in the late 17th century and was applied to the Algonquian peoples generally, but specifically to the Delaware (who lived in what is now southern New York State and New York City, New Jersey, and eastern Pennsylvania).

Redskin referred not to the natural skin color of the Delaware, but to their use of vermilion face paint and body paint.

A little history lesson sheds light on the origin of the name.

Back in the day, pro football team nicknames often derived from the name of the local major-league baseball team. So the Chicago Bears played off the Cubs. The Detroit Lions hearkened back to the Tigers.

Now let’s examine the likely origin of the “Redskins” name.

When the franchise originated in Boston in 1932, the baseball teams were the Red Sox and the Braves.

“Redskins” is a clever combination of them both.

Nothing more than that.

For those saying that the Redskins org is sponsoring any of the polls of support, just Google “Redskins”“University of Pennsyvania”. You will find that Penn conducted a poll asking Native Americans directly if they found the name of the Washington Redskins football team offensive. 90% said they did not find it offensive.

If/when a consensus of Native American’s come out to say that they are against the name, then this is an issue. But when 90% of the affected group state that they support the name, than I think the white, black and other non Native American’s really need to drop it.

Stating things like “clearly the word Redskin is racist” is ignorant. You will find that when it was used negatively (as in the quote in this article) that other terms were also used negatively in that writing. There was a long period of time where any writing about Native American’s in America used negative descriptions.

Throughout history, it is difficult to find too many uses of the word in the same vain as other racist slurs. Generally most historical references refer to Redskin in the same vein as “Warrior” b/c it described the war paint used in battle not the actual skin of the Native Americans.

Finally, we know that “Indians” is offensive, yet no mention to get rid of Cleveland’s name. Cowboys slaughtered Native American’s by the thousands yet no outcry that ‘America’s Team’ celebrates these rapist and murderers.

If you’re going to get change names ‘for the sake of Native Americans’, you better not forget the other very offensive names in the league.

Funny how it’s mostly white liberals who are offended by the name.

To non-liberal people, the word “Redskin” conjures up the image of a fierce warrior who was willing to fight to the death.

Looks to me like liberals are the true racists.

West Covina, CA

#192955 Oct 6, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Some Tea Party-Backed Lawmakers Yield in Obamacare Fight
The first cracks are appearing in the Tea Party’s push to dismantle the nation’s health law as three House lawmakers with ties to the movement said they’d back a U.S. spending bill that doesn’t center on Obamacare.
Republican Representatives Blake Farenthold of Texas, Doug Lamborn of Colorado and Dennis Ross of Florida, all of whom identify with the Tea Party, said they’d back an agreement to end the government shutdown and lift the debt ceiling if it included major revisions to U.S. tax law, significant changes to Medicare and Social Security and other policy shifts.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-06/some...
There is a new Confederacy who's cloaked as the tea party. Same hate for blacks, president & federal gov't.

The only difference between the old confederacy and the new confederacy is that the new confederacy did what the old confederacy could not... shut down the Federal Government.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#192957 Oct 6, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Subversion and Espionage Directed Against the United States of America
Shutdown Dents Vital Obama Foreign Policy Goal
http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/04/shutdown...
Comments

How has it come to this, a wing nut whack job Canadian, Ted Cruz, being allowed to hold the U.S. public hostage?

Do any Americans have any idea how their already diminished reputation around the world has been further destroyed by this guy and his fellow minority TP's?

Disgusting!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#192959 Oct 6, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we know.
What a du m b azz.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#192960 Oct 6, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Yosemite, and all national parks and monuments, I believe. Obama didn't do it; these are the areas that got shut down because Congress couldn't work for the people and get it together. That's how it works. People were forced out of the parks. Same thing happens on the state level.
Seven stupid things the gov’t spent money on during the shutdown
[5.] Not closing parks near Democratic senators’ houses. <<--<<<

1. Federal agencies created new websites to tell visitors that they don’t have enough funding to run their old websites.

2. The feds shut down the parking lot of Mt. Vernon, but not the park itself.

3. A D.C-area canal is closed and had all the pumps taken off of it.

4. Angry moms launch full-scale assault to reopen D.C. turtle park.

5. SEE above!

6. Posting park rangers at the WWII memorial to prevent rogue veterans from getting in.

7. The DoD is postponing the Navy-Air Force football game.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/seven-stupi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 14 min Goober of Glovers... 74
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 16 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 737
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 23 min mjjcpa 244
Big Birds Nest.. Where Eagles Gather (Aug '08) 29 min A Cat from the past 917
ABC, CBS, NBC Won't Carry Obama 32 min SplNDlzzy 2
Arizona political leaders' response to Obama's ... 37 min Asian Guy 5
Ireland lauds Obama's immigration reform move 45 min Asian Guy 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr VorenusI 136,970

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE