The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
160,461 - 160,480 of 253,961 Comments Last updated 50 min ago

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
Republicans float "6 week plan" to fund government without making any changes to the Affordable Care Act.
Speaking on condition of anonymity a senior republican congressman has told CNN that republicans are considering a plan to reopen the government and provide funding while negotiations begin on the debt ceiling and other fiscal issues without making any changes to Obamacare.
The republican congressman says that it is "unfair" for the party to promise conservatives something they cannot deliver, the defunding of Obamacare.
Story on CNN. The link won't post here for some reason.
What do you care Jaxxon? It has nothing to do with you. The government could stay closed for the rest of your pathetic life and it wouldn't effect you one little bit. You already have everything you need to survive forever. You've got a husband. You've got a nice trailer house out in the corn fields of Indiana. You've got rare breeding chickens that people pay hundreds of dollars for just to "look" at and you've planted a "peach" tree orchard. The Republicans in the House tried their best to save y'all from what y'all have coming to you next year. They failed so Y'all will get it. Just try to remember, there is a difference between having health insurance and having health care. Enjoy!

Ain't That a Peach?

“RELAX”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hard to understand DP. It just doesn't add up with everything else you've said in the past.
No big deal anyway because if you've been telling the truth about anything, you just sold your equipment, your feed and your livestock to pay your bills which means you aren't going to be doing much farming at all.
I replied to Free earlier. You can go back and scrutinize it for accuracy if you wish. I've been planning the sale for months now. The government shutdown had nothing to do with it. I've got the cash I need for my future plans. I would tell you all about them but I don't like you so GFY.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jeremy ...
How ya doing :)
Don`t say Jeremy around Rico. His has fantasy's of being Ron Jeremy.

“RELAX”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

crackhead Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to put it in "Obamaspeak" for the old crone.
Their minds are incapable of processing more than one concept at a time. Trying to explain multitasking on the scale of multiple occupations performed simultaneously at multiple locations overloads their tiny brains.

That is why they are where they are right now and why I'm light years ahead of them.
Quirkys Bung

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh I sure am sore again. Rose stretched me with her strapon AGAIN!!!!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you care Jaxxon? It has nothing to do with you. The government could stay closed for the rest of your pathetic life and it wouldn't effect you one little bit. You already have everything you need to survive forever. You've got a husband. You've got a nice trailer house out in the corn fields of Indiana. You've got rare breeding chickens that people pay hundreds of dollars for just to "look" at and you've planted a "peach" tree orchard. The Republicans in the House tried their best to save y'all from what y'all have coming to you next year. They failed so Y'all will get it. Just try to remember, there is a difference between having health insurance and having health care. Enjoy!
Ain't That a Peach?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4aYrDx-QKmgXX
"What do you care Jaxxon?"

I care because I'm an American (something I don't expect you to understand), but you're right, the shutdown doesn't have any direct impact on my life at all.

My husband has a good job, and I make money here so we're doing just fine regardless of how long the shutdown lasts.

Yes, I've planted a peach orchard. Apples, pears and cherries too, but mostly peaches and apples.

There's also a small vineyard, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and a few blueberries.

I also raise and direct market fresh produce.

The newest orchards and the grapes won't be producing a commercial crop for a few years yet so our income from the farm is only going to increase over the next decade.

Only the very rarest breeds of chickens bring anything near the price you quoted, but yes, rare breed chickens are a money maker.

It takes brains and hard work to make money with any kind of farming operation these days DP. Don't be angry with me because I figured out a way to make it work and you didn't.

Oh...by the way...we don't live in a house trailer either.

:)

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Their minds are incapable of processing more than one concept at a time. Trying to explain multitasking on the scale of multiple occupations performed simultaneously at multiple locations overloads their tiny brains.
That is why they are where they are right now and why I'm light years ahead of them.
Conservative Georgia District Urges G.O.P. to Keep Up the Fight
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/us/politics...
Just down the road from where Union troops suffered their worst defeat of the Civil War, Jeff Epperson sang the praises of his congressman, Representative Tom Graves, whose Defund Obamacare Act set the table for the partial government shutdown.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
They are pathetic. Always trying to twist the story into something it's not hoping to bait someone into talking to them so they can twist the reply into something it's not.
Honor? Integrity? The only one out of that group that has any military service is the Chicken Rancher Of course the he enlisted before DADT and lied on his enlistment questioner. No honor or integrity in that whatsoever.
Based on my own experiences with them, I would have to agree that they do everything you say and more.
They also reflect the culture of our nation's leadership and that includes both sides of it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t say Jeremy around Rico. His has fantasy's of being Ron Jeremy.
Funny :)

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
They are pathetic. Always trying to twist the story into something it's not hoping to bait someone into talking to them so they can twist the reply into something it's not.
Honor? Integrity? The only one out of that group that has any military service is the Chicken Rancher Of course the he enlisted before DADT and lied on his enlistment questioner. No honor or integrity in that whatsoever.
You don't need military service to have honor and integrity, and you certainly don't need honor and integrity to join the service.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just going to get out of your way, superman. You are actually starting to scare me with your egomaniacal rants.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? "Mr. Zimmerman"? Yes, I will stand my ground. You're really enjoying your fifteen minutes, aren't you.(Not a question.) Why would I care what a chronic user thinks anyway? You think Trayvon Martin was a "thug"? What do you think YOU are? Aren't you setting a pee poor example for your "brilliant" fictional sons?
Thanks for the recommendation (not necessary but interesting to note), but I think you should probably focus on what is causing YOU to lose your capability. It's probably also responsible for the brain melt. Alcohol in moonshine is toxic. If you can't perform, it could be making you irritable and causing your wife to be absent more frequently;-) Try to focus.
"ntr"
You know that you and "hoe" are very similar. Both liberal loons with your hands out and unable to post without reverting to profanity.
Peace
KMA
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

WANT OBAMACARE? BRAVE THIS INSANITY FIRST
See mind-boggling process for obtaining government health quote

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/want-obamacare-bra...

MY COUNTRY
OK" I just got off the Obama care site after near 3 hours to just get a quoit.
I found out that Obamacare would cost me for a family of 3,$20,000 a year, that is 1/2 of my total income for the year, that is if they would insure me, which they will not because I am over 66 year. OK" now what?

geneww1938
Forget the part about health care insurance ... go to the parts where the president sets up a civilian army ... allows withdrawal from our bank accounts for care and services we have no control over ... sets-up thousands of IRS agents to collect ... can deem anyone unfit to own a weapon ... sets up health control [death] panels who control health care as a function of age and societal usefulness ...
All of this is 'One World' or 'New World Order' written who control the puppet strings of the RINOs, Liberals and judicial people who have sold their soul for the money, power, fame, control and fulfillment of evil lusts and desires.

“RELAX”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"What do you care Jaxxon?"
I care because I'm an American (something I don't expect you to understand), but you're right, the shutdown doesn't have any direct impact on my life at all.
My husband has a good job, and I make money here so we're doing just fine regardless of how long the shutdown lasts.
Yes, I've planted a peach orchard. Apples, pears and cherries too, but mostly peaches and apples.
There's also a small vineyard, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and a few blueberries.
I also raise and direct market fresh produce.
The newest orchards and the grapes won't be producing a commercial crop for a few years yet so our income from the farm is only going to increase over the next decade.
Only the very rarest breeds of chickens bring anything near the price you quoted, but yes, rare breed chickens are a money maker.
It takes brains and hard work to make money with any kind of farming operation these days DP. Don't be angry with me because I figured out a way to make it work and you didn't.
Oh...by the way...we don't live in a house trailer either.
"Oh...by the way...we don't live in a house trailer either."
You might want to tell that to Google Earth
Quirky

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

I am posting and yet fisting myself. OOPs just had a wet fart and blew my fist out lol

“RELAX”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need military service to have honor and integrity, and you certainly don't need honor and integrity to join the service.
What would you know?
Quirky

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Should I always swallow on the first date?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ntr"
You know that you and "hoe" are very similar. Both liberal loons with your hands out and unable to post without reverting to profanity.
Peace
KMA
"Peace
KMA"

Either DP has stolen your tagline...or you are DP.

Either way, his recent credibility gap, and his insistence on creating the impression that the two of you might be the same person, casts a shadow of doubt on your own standing as a unique and independent voice.

You might want to have a word with him (or with yourself) about that.

Just sayin'.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just going to get out of your way, superman. You are actually starting to scare me with your egomaniacal rants.
How are they ANY different than YOURS?

eh?

Ahhh ... yours are just egotistical and narcissistic ... huh ...

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"ntr"
Peace
KMA
You know I can't interact with you, Sleazydeed. GFY and KMA.

Cheers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••