The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
160,441 - 160,460 of 253,666 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Gnarls Barkley

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Does anyone on here have any experience with Jeremy McCord as a computer consultant?
Thanks in advance :)
Why?
Does he think you're crazy too?

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you have a wife, she MUST be on tranquilizers and and under great duress. I can only imagine the uncertainty that must accompany every entrance you make. She probably has no idea on earth who will be walking in the door, but it cannot be easy. Thirty years? A saint.
So, how did you come to the conclusion that Trayvon Martin was hiding behind a bush? Is this another one of your hallucinations? Did anybody prove this to be true in a court of law? I missed that part of it. You didn't just make this sh*t up, did you? Did you dream it? If you didn't grow it yourself, I suggest you stop smoking it. Obviously, you've got something that isn't "all natural". You may have traded some of those city goats (LOL) you raise for something very destructive to the brain. Just sayin'.
Trayvon Martin had a cell phone. He could have told his girlfriend that he would call her back, hung up, and dialed 911 to report the suspicious man following him but he didn't. He could have kept on talking and kept on walking to his dad's house but he didn't. What that stupid kid did was assault a man he didn't know because that man was a "Kracka" Does it matter if he hid in waiting to ambush Zimmerman? Would it make it any better had he just turned and assaulted Zimmerman? Assaulting another human being is illegal. Reporting a suspicious person in you neighborhood is not illegal. It is illegal to knock someone down and beat their heads into the sidewalk. It is perfectly legal to watch someone you believe to be suspicious.

Travon Martin walked like a thug. Travon Martin talked like a thug and Travon Martin dressed like a thug. What was Mr Zimmerman supposed to think Travon Martin was? That's why Mr. Zimmerman reported the suspicious person to the police. That's why Mr. Zimmerman was watching that suspected thug. What Mr. Zimmerman did was perfectly legal and commendable.

"Stand Your Ground!"

Peace
GFY
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Gnarls Barkley wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Does he think you're crazy too?
Hi Jeremy ...
How ya doing :)
Gnarls Barkley

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jeremy ...
How ya doing :)
Good and you, Gertrude?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Gnarls Barkley wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and you, Gertrude?
The name is not Gertrude ...
BUT ...
I named a car that once :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Freebie
Let me see if I get this straight so I can respond correctly.
You want me to provide facts to my "usual swill" so you can make a determination if it is factual.
Is this about right?
Anytime a person loses all sense of direction over one man (Obama) as you Liberals do....its called idolatry.
Yes mam/sir or whatever you preferred to be address as.....its idols.
Amen R!
They THINK he's their 'savior'...

What one man can GIVE ...
That SAME man can TAKE away!

They're soon gonna get a TASTE of it !

~-~

“RELAX”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I know why. There is no honor or integrity amongst any of them. They are nowhere as open minded as they claim either in lieu of this new evidence that has surfaced.
They are pathetic. Always trying to twist the story into something it's not hoping to bait someone into talking to them so they can twist the reply into something it's not.

Honor? Integrity? The only one out of that group that has any military service is the Chicken Rancher Of course the he enlisted before DADT and lied on his enlistment questioner. No honor or integrity in that whatsoever.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin had a cell phone. He could have told his girlfriend that he would call her back, hung up, and dialed 911 to report the suspicious man following him but he didn't. He could have kept on talking and kept on walking to his dad's house but he didn't. What that stupid kid did was assault a man he didn't know because that man was a "Kracka" Does it matter if he hid in waiting to ambush Zimmerman? Would it make it any better had he just turned and assaulted Zimmerman? Assaulting another human being is illegal. Reporting a suspicious person in you neighborhood is not illegal. It is illegal to knock someone down and beat their heads into the sidewalk. It is perfectly legal to watch someone you believe to be suspicious.
Travon Martin walked like a thug. Travon Martin talked like a thug and Travon Martin dressed like a thug. What was Mr Zimmerman supposed to think Travon Martin was? That's why Mr. Zimmerman reported the suspicious person to the police. That's why Mr. Zimmerman was watching that suspected thug. What Mr. Zimmerman did was perfectly legal and commendable.
"Stand Your Ground!"
Peace
GFY
WTF? "Mr. Zimmerman"? Yes, I will stand my ground. You're really enjoying your fifteen minutes, aren't you.(Not a question.) Why would I care what a chronic user thinks anyway? You think Trayvon Martin was a "thug"? What do you think YOU are? Aren't you setting a pee poor example for your "brilliant" fictional sons?

Thanks for the recommendation (not necessary but interesting to note), but I think you should probably focus on what is causing YOU to lose your capability. It's probably also responsible for the brain melt. Alcohol in moonshine is toxic. If you can't perform, it could be making you irritable and causing your wife to be absent more frequently;-) Try to focus.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Republicans float "6 week plan" to fund government without making any changes to the Affordable Care Act.

Speaking on condition of anonymity a senior republican congressman has told CNN that republicans are considering a plan to reopen the government and provide funding while negotiations begin on the debt ceiling and other fiscal issues without making any changes to Obamacare.

The republican congressman says that it is "unfair" for the party to promise conservatives something they cannot deliver, the defunding of Obamacare.

Story on CNN. The link won't post here for some reason.

“RELAX”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I think that the reality is starting to sink in that this is NOT working out the way the Tea Bigots thought it would. They "was robbed" by the so-called leadership. That's what you get when you don't have rational leaders with a reasonable plan. Dismantling the federal government is not a reasonable plan. BTW - every day now more Americans are thrilled to find that the ACA means they can afford health care coverage, and I have actually heard from some of them (working folks) who are so happy they will be able to see a doctor, pay for prescriptions.
Was there ever any farm equipment? At one point, he's selling goats to Somalis - and this week he lives in town. He's selling off equipment and smoking weed. Was there an auction? Was there any equipment? I don't know, Jaxx. He's come undun:
"He's" COME UNDUN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VLMF5GM0Kt8XX
I live in town and farm out of town. What so difficult about that for y'all to understand?
crackhead Obama

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
"LOL!"?
WTF did you type that was funny? The fact you watch Adam Sandler movies?
a good example of how incredibly stupid and ignorant libs in this country have become:

School tells cop not to wear uniform to pick up his own kids

An elementary school principal in Mesa, Ariz. has asked a police officer not to wear his police uniform or his gun when he picks up his daughter at school, reports local Fox affiliate KSAZ.
The Daily Caller

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

How To Explain The Epidemic of Allegedly Corrupt Banking Practices
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/201...
Today’s stunning headline in the Financial Times “Swiss probe UBS and other banks over alleged rigging of forex market” set me to once again wonder how it was possible for global banking to sound as if it was a burgeoning racketeering enterprise.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

The libTARDS -NEW- dance :)

Shakin' All Over

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in town and farm out of town. What so difficult about that for y'all to understand?
It's not hard to understand DP. It just doesn't add up with everything else you've said in the past.

No big deal anyway because if you've been telling the truth about anything, you just sold your equipment, your feed and your livestock to pay your bills which means you aren't going to be doing much farming at all.
crackhead Obama

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to put it in "Obamaspeak" for the old crone.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

From following their 'revered' leader

Pied piper

:D

He's teaching THEM how to fly ...
Without EVER leaving the ground :)

Teach Me How To Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

With ALL the 'drugs' they can get me his new *MEcare*...!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Smoky Bear:
"Only you can prevent Forest fires.
No, seriously I've been furloughed."
Nation's oldest full-time park ranger furloughed
http://www.bnd.com/2013/10/04/2834516/nations...
A 92-year-old Northern California woman who is the nation's oldest full-time national park ranger said Friday she's surprised that she has joined the ranks of those currently out of work due to the ongoing U.S. government shutdown.

Even after four days, Betty Reid Soskin, who works at the Rosie the Riveter/World War II Home Front National Historical Park in Richmond, Calif., said she's still devastated after being furloughed earlier this week.

A sign on the door that read "Shutdown" at the visitor's center, said it all.

"At 92, I am very sensitive to the passage of time. We learned about the furlough gradually," Soskin said. "When it came at midnight (on) October 1, it seemed like a major interruption in my life because I don't have time and these young folks were wasting my time, precious time."
crackhead NTR

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? "Mr. Zimmerman"? Yes, I will stand my ground. You're really enjoying your fifteen minutes, aren't you.(Not a question.) Why would I care what a chronic user thinks anyway? You think Trayvon Martin was a "thug"? What do you think YOU are? Aren't you setting a pee poor example for your "brilliant" fictional sons?
Thanks for the recommendation (not necessary but interesting to note), but I think you should probably focus on what is causing YOU to lose your capability. It's probably also responsible for the brain melt. Alcohol in moonshine is toxic. If you can't perform, it could be making you irritable and causing your wife to be absent more frequently;-) Try to focus.
what was the racist thug martin going to do with the illegal gun he was trying to get?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

If this works, here's the link to that story about the GOP reopening the government without getting any changes to obamacare.

Tried to post it before and it wouldn't post.
----------

GOP floats six-week funding and debt ceiling extension

h t t p :// p o l i t i c a l t i c k e r .b l o g s . c n n . c o m /2 0 1 3 /1 0 /0 5/ g o p-f l o a t s - s i x - w e e k - f u n d i n g -a n d - d e b t - c ei li ng -e xt en sion/?hp t= hp_ c 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No pensions for corrupt politicians? That's common sense
http://www.newsday.com/columnists/joye-brown/...
That should change.

The prospect of losing pensions could become a powerful deterrent. It would stop the game of public officials stepping down just so they could preserve their pensions.

Besides, most Long Island corruption cases are handled by local rather than federal authorities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••