The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 7,962)

Showing posts 159,221 - 159,240 of217,933
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
What's nauseating is You posting a wannabe pic. of some dude with real abs. Then you posted what you really look like with your Appendectomy pictures. That fat chubby ch!t was disgusting to say the least!
Not to mention your feeble looking Arse with you in your
"The Chrysler on 22`s Cause size Matterz" Video.
I missed this one Quirky!

Hes probably lots darker too.

That video is about 3 years old I think. Where does time go?
buzzer

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't. The Republicants did. They demanded something that the nation already said yes to.
<quoted text>
But your boyfriend and your NAMBLA pals do. Okay.
<quoted text>
Are you fucking kidding? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
Conservative waste disguised as foreign aid is the largest taxpayer waste in the past hundred years. Nothing in the Constitution allows for U.S. taxpayers money to be given to foreigners. The Republicant mindset says otherwise.
<quoted text>
You use the word liberal as if it is demeaning. It isn't.
<quoted text>
If only that were true, you would look smart. It isn't so you don't.
<quoted text>
The President ran on that platform. The majority of people in the nation supported him with their votes. Congress passed the ACA. The Supreme Court upheld it.
The whining is entirely yours, son.
<quoted text>
Hyperbole much? You are supposing about something that is not likely to occur. Your ilk did the same thing when the Social Security Act and Equal Rights Amendment passed. You were silent when the nation wasted a trillion dollars and thousands of lives on a war based upon a lie, though.
Watch your hero in action...like positronium, he is afraid to answer the question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You are a sicko. A liberal who uses gayness as an insult? Get lost you worthless a-hole. I have nothing further to say to you.

I was wrong. You are not a liberal. You're just some kind of freak.
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you need to keep that dog in your panties bud.
Go find a prostitute on your corner buddy.
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's a lie.
R U in second place Roseanne?

giggle giggle giggle.

Life is good! I like that slogan

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Hey GR, Two weeks ago I had let my chickens out to wander around for the day and two came up missing. Next day while mowing my lawn I found two piles of feathers and assumed that a predator had got them.
The next day when I went to feed the chickens, I saw a fox run out from under my car port which is near the fence enclosing the chicken area.
I called my buddy to tell him that the predator was probably the fox that I had just seen. He told me to try and trap it but the only trap that I had was a hav-a-heart trap but I would try to use it anyway knowing full well that I could never trap a fox in that type of trap.
I set the trap up on a corner of the chicken fence and baited it with a chunk of frozen ham fat.
The next morning when I went to feed the chickens, there was that fox in that trap.
I took pictures and called my buddy and he came over to see it, not believing I had actually trapped it.
He has been trapping all of his life and had never heard of anyone trapping a fox in a hav-a-heart trap.
I can now say that I outsmarted a fox. LOL
Good story, if it's true. Actually, even if it's not. I notice you are more talkative these days posi, and making sense!
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Courtney wrote:
Lotsa mud is on my computer!
This week Topix readers owe ME a debt of gratitude.
Why you ask?
I SHAMED Wild Irish Rose into posting like a respectable member of society and not a crass and vulgar marine drill sargent.
Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.
Gloria 85
Rose Zero
Remember... cut deep!!!

giggle giggle giggle
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Q the Roxy Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky the Eunuch that rocks....
LMFAO
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother. The b.s just gets thicker and thicker around you doesn't it? lol
I don't know what the excuse is for Dp's latest metamorphosis into a racist mini you, but the problem has nothing to do with his opinions and everything to do with his abrasive attitude and bigoted name calling. It's hard to believe any of you are over fifty.
It's a perfect vehicle for you to fulfill your agenda and play it for every thing it's worth but let's not even pretend that anyone believes a word you say about it. lol
Careful - your ENVY is showing
buzzer

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

WEDNESDAY, OCT 2, 2013
How is shutdown both partiesí fault, if GOP always wanted it?
While lazy pundits claim both sides are to blame for shutdown, here's proof Republicans have plotted it for years SLIDE SHOW
BY ELIAS ISQUITH
Although the mainstream media has largely covered the government shutdown as a heightened case of typical Washington gridlock, President Obama was much closer to the truth when he described it as the doing of ďone faction of one party in one house of Congress in one branch of government.Ē
But in truth, even Obama didnít go quite far enough. While itís the case that Tea Party intransigence is to blame for the shutdown, it would be a mistake to conclude that this was the unforeseen consequence of a series of separate tactical maneuvers. As Rachel Maddow has reported, the reality is that a government shutdown has long been seen by Replublicans as a useful tool for extracting concessions from Democrats.
Sometimes the goal was big spending cuts. Other times it was to roll back Obamacare. Whatever the desired result, the chosen weapon was the same: a government shutdown, the first in 17 years.
Back when he was a congressman, Indiana Governor Mike Pence told reporters that if Democrats were unwilling to slash government spending, "then I say, shut it down."
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/02/the_gops_alwa...
Total crap, sweetie. Get a brain. Quit borrowing thoughts from online liberal BS sites.

We elected an inexperience amateur who thinks that being President makes him some kind of dictator. The very thought of compromise or even talking to his "enemies" is beyond Obama's tiny mind. He can talk with Putin and Assad, but he and the Democrat Senate took the weekend off before the shutdown they caused.

That says everything you need to know about his haughty contempt for the democratic process. Like a little spoiled baby, he took his ball and went home. The country, in Obama's mind, can go f*ck itself.

Level 8

illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...
You wouldn't know what a man is until you were screwed by a real man..
Quirky is not interested in your skanky azz....
Are you speaking from experience?
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sure didn't stop you from reading her post though, did it perv? LOL!
You want to read vulgar and disgusting read your friends' Ferrell and "Patrick's" comments, you flippin' fool.
I know that you know who "Patrick" is by the way. It's so obvious.
"Patrick" is your son, Rose. You taught him to smoke pot at a Bob Dylan concert, remember? Then there was the regreattable incident involving a White power website...
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

O My. The mud on my screen is getting darker and darker

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, and whoever else you are referring to when you say "we", you don't control anything here.
You just don't matter Posit. ;)
and YOU do???????
buzzer

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a democracy, son. It is a democratic republic. You don't get to vote on the ACA.
<quoted text>
No, George W. Bush's brother Jeb did that.
<quoted text>
As it was when the right wingers fell silent when George W. Bush lied to the world about Iraq.
<quoted text>
Yet, that is exactly what you asked the opposition to do when W. was in office.
<quoted text>
You don't have to keep silent. You are free to whine and look ignorant and ill informed. It is what you do best.
<quoted text>
You were dropped on your head as an infant, weren't you?
<quoted text>
Re-election is a mandate.
<quoted text>
Is that why the ACA passed?
Making you look pathetic isn't even challenging any more.
Too late, pal, you exposed yourself with your gay slurs. You're not a real liberal, you some kind of anti-gay weirdo & freak. Tiny minds like yours always trip themselves up.

"Re-election is a mandate". Rubbish. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it. He lost the House in 2010 and didn't get it back in 2012. He's so desperate to get it back in 2014, he created this shut down hoping to blame it on the Republicans.

But he's been exposed already as a liar: IRS, Fast & Furious, NSA, FEC, Benghazi, etc. Nobody believes the Child President anymore. Not even YOU! LOL!
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were eighteen, did you know yourself completely? I didn't. Family beliefs and expectations, religion, the environment, life experience, both shape and insulate us from ourselves.
The law was stupid then and I'm glad it has been abolished. That opportunity should have been afforded to all healthy young men and women. Jax served his country and should be respected for that.
Which country did Jax serve?
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Gotta run. its been real folks...

Life is GOOD!

Level 8

illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
was your 'fox' wearing 'skinny' jeans and look like Marlo Thomas?:)
Now higgans, I'll bet you were called a fox once or twice in your day. Admit it, she looks hot!
Sunny and Clear

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Santa remember we had a deal or did you forget already.lol
oh Sh!tereen, did it again.
The little head tells the big head what to do sometimes in the heat of the moment.
retract post #190961
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now higgans, I'll bet you were called a fox once or twice in your day. Admit it, she looks hot!
maybe a WOLF, but I've been off the 'market' for sooooo long....

ya' see, I married ONCE... almost 42 years ago!

wasn't 18 but 19. yeah, I'd say I knew what I wanted.lol

idiot(sigh)...
Dr Freud Lein

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patrick" is your son, Rose. You taught him to smoke pot at a Bob Dylan concert, remember? Then there was the regreattable incident involving a White power website...
"RAT-PRICK" is the Pig-meat of your imaginary pen!s.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,221 - 159,240 of217,933
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••