The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
159,161 - 159,180 of 243,816 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, and whoever else you are referring to when you say "we", you don't control anything here.
You just don't matter Posit. ;)
and YOU do???????
buzzer

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a democracy, son. It is a democratic republic. You don't get to vote on the ACA.
<quoted text>
No, George W. Bush's brother Jeb did that.
<quoted text>
As it was when the right wingers fell silent when George W. Bush lied to the world about Iraq.
<quoted text>
Yet, that is exactly what you asked the opposition to do when W. was in office.
<quoted text>
You don't have to keep silent. You are free to whine and look ignorant and ill informed. It is what you do best.
<quoted text>
You were dropped on your head as an infant, weren't you?
<quoted text>
Re-election is a mandate.
<quoted text>
Is that why the ACA passed?
Making you look pathetic isn't even challenging any more.
Too late, pal, you exposed yourself with your gay slurs. You're not a real liberal, you some kind of anti-gay weirdo & freak. Tiny minds like yours always trip themselves up.

"Re-election is a mandate". Rubbish. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it. He lost the House in 2010 and didn't get it back in 2012. He's so desperate to get it back in 2014, he created this shut down hoping to blame it on the Republicans.

But he's been exposed already as a liar: IRS, Fast & Furious, NSA, FEC, Benghazi, etc. Nobody believes the Child President anymore. Not even YOU! LOL!
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were eighteen, did you know yourself completely? I didn't. Family beliefs and expectations, religion, the environment, life experience, both shape and insulate us from ourselves.
The law was stupid then and I'm glad it has been abolished. That opportunity should have been afforded to all healthy young men and women. Jax served his country and should be respected for that.
Which country did Jax serve?
Courtney

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Gotta run. its been real folks...

Life is GOOD!

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
was your 'fox' wearing 'skinny' jeans and look like Marlo Thomas?:)
Now higgans, I'll bet you were called a fox once or twice in your day. Admit it, she looks hot!
Sunny and Clear

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Santa remember we had a deal or did you forget already.lol
oh Sh!tereen, did it again.
The little head tells the big head what to do sometimes in the heat of the moment.
retract post #190961
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now higgans, I'll bet you were called a fox once or twice in your day. Admit it, she looks hot!
maybe a WOLF, but I've been off the 'market' for sooooo long....

ya' see, I married ONCE... almost 42 years ago!

wasn't 18 but 19. yeah, I'd say I knew what I wanted.lol

idiot(sigh)...
Dr Freud Lein

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patrick" is your son, Rose. You taught him to smoke pot at a Bob Dylan concert, remember? Then there was the regreattable incident involving a White power website...
"RAT-PRICK" is the Pig-meat of your imaginary pen!s.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe a WOLF, but I've been off the 'market' for sooooo long....
ya' see, I married ONCE... almost 42 years ago!
wasn't 18 but 19. yeah, I'd say I knew what I wanted.lol
idiot(sigh)...
Yeah, priorities sure do change. Married forty-two years is a good thing, if you're mostly happy. The current state of dating and finding a mate is scary enough to keep us all married!

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
Which country did Jax serve?
The one you leech onto.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
The one you leech onto.
Using Austerity To Cure Economies Is Like Using Leeches To Cure Disease
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/09/10/2...
Furthermore, the authors “find even stronger results” than in previous research that austerity has an inherently contractionary effect on economies.
Friendly Fire

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your saying deals off right?
Absolutely to the Contrary! I never reject a chance for piece.
Sunglow

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

TALK TO ME

http://youtu.be/H5VP0JOfz4I

SUNNY AND THE SUNGLOWS

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Total crap, sweetie. Get a brain. Quit borrowing thoughts from online liberal BS sites.
We elected an inexperience amateur who thinks that being President makes him some kind of dictator. The very thought of compromise or even talking to his "enemies" is beyond Obama's tiny mind. He can talk with Putin and Assad, but he and the Democrat Senate took the weekend off before the shutdown they caused.
That says everything you need to know about his haughty contempt for the democratic process. Like a little spoiled baby, he took his ball and went home. The country, in Obama's mind, can go f*ck itself.
It was the Republican-controlled congress that wouldn't compromise, but chose to hold the government's economy hostage by using Obamacare to throw their tantrum. It was the Republicans who didn't care about the mess a shutdown would create. Just like you and the other crybabies here, the Republicans entire agenda is about getting Obama and anything he supports.

They've all been angry since they lost the White House, and they've been seeking revenge ever since.

You've got it all wrong, sonny.

And don't tell me what I can post and what I can or cannot think.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I picture her as looking like the sad spinster, Aunty Imogene.. Only with a prominent bulge. LOL.
I don't know who that is. Must have been before my time. LOL

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

West Covina White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember... cut deep!!!
giggle giggle giggle
Government by a**holes
http://orlandoweekly.com/news/government-by-a...
On the enduring effort to kick poor people in the teeth
“This is a defining moral issue of our time,” U.S. Rep Steve Southerland, R-Tallahassee, told the Washington Post in a mostly fawning profile published last week. Southerland was talking about food stamps, which he hates because he thinks they make people dependent leeches. He believes that God wants us to work, that “work is the greatest gift you will ever receive,” as he lectured one former food-stamp recipient. His aides call this the “Gospel of Work.” And so on Sept. 19 he pushed House Republicans to vote to reduce or eliminate benefits for 3.8 million food-stamp recipients, mostly seniors and children.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Total crap, sweetie. Get a brain. Quit borrowing thoughts from online liberal BS sites.
We elected an inexperience amateur who thinks that being President makes him some kind of dictator. The very thought of compromise or even talking to his "enemies" is beyond Obama's tiny mind. He can talk with Putin and Assad, but he and the Democrat Senate took the weekend off before the shutdown they caused.
That says everything you need to know about his haughty contempt for the democratic process. Like a little spoiled baby, he took his ball and went home. The country, in Obama's mind, can go f*ck itself.
CEOs Warn Of 'Extremely Adverse' Effects Of Debt Ceiling Standoff

Reuters | By Jeff Mason and Mark Felsenthal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/ceos...

WASHINGTON, Oct 2 (Reuters)- Chief executives from major financial institutions met with President Barack Obama on Wednesday and warned of "adverse" consequences if government agencies remain closed and if lawmakers failed to raise the U.S. debt ceiling by mid-October.

Congressional Republicans and the White House are in a stalemate over government funding, which has forced the first government shutdown in 17 years.

Republicans, seeking to stop Obama's signature health care act, have tied spending bills for the fiscal year that started Oct. 1 to defunding or delaying the law, a course rejected by the president and his fellow Democrats.

The two sides are also at odds about an Oct. 17 deadline to raise the U.S. borrowing limit.

Goldman Sachs chief executive Lloyd Blankfein, while stressing that the business leaders who met with Obama represented diverse political views, implicitly criticized Republicans for using their opposition to the healthcare law as a weapon that could lead to a U.S. default.

"You can litigate these policy issues. You can re-litigate these policy issues in a political forum, but they shouldn't use the threat of causing the U.S. to fail on its ... obligations to repay on its debt as a cudgel," Blankfein said.

While the government closure has already had repercussions from frustrated tourists turned away from national parks to canceled stops on Obama's Asia trip, the deadline for raising the nation's debt limit poses a much graver risk.

If Congress fails to raise the $16.7 trillion borrowing cap, the United States would go into default, likely triggering financial market shockwaves around the world.

"There's no debate that the seriousness of the U.S. not paying its debts ... is the most serious thing we have, and we witnessed that in August '11 and you saw the ramifications: a slowdown in the economy," said Brian Moynihan, chief executive of Bank of America.(cont.)

Tell it to the Tea Party extremists. Just leave our President out of it.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who that is. Must have been before my time. LOL
You're not required to know. It don't change anything.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
This is what happens when I canvass the American public about Obama.
Most want smaller govt. First and formost. Regardless of whose jobs are lost because of.
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! You 'canvassed' the nation?
The Gallup poll just released showed that only 1/3 of the nation wanted the ACA repealed or defunded.
They have credibility. You have none.
The only people who want smaller government are the insecure who think the government is out to get them.
STFU spinmeister. Where did I say anything at all about the nation? Where did I mention "all" of the American public.
I certainly didn't cherry pick like all polls do.
"Bwahahahahahahah yourself, comprehension challenged one.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Republican-controlled congress that wouldn't compromise, but chose to hold the government's economy hostage by using Obamacare to throw their tantrum. It was the Republicans who didn't care about the mess a shutdown would create. Just like you and the other crybabies here, the Republicans entire agenda is about getting Obama and anything he supports.
They've all been angry since they lost the White House, and they've been seeking revenge ever since.
You've got it all wrong, sonny.
And don't tell me what I can post and what I can or cannot think.
"hoe"
Just a couple of points on your above post.
- Republicans do not control congress, they have a majority in the house, democrats have the majority in the senate. So one more time you lied.
- A majority of American's do not support obamakare, so house
republicans are listening to the public
- Offer me one instance of the boy president nobama compromising on nobamakare, just one
"hoe" please continue to post and offer what you think, the BS you present is always good for a laught.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••