The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 329047 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#191115 Oct 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder they hide out on the Internet behind proxies and change their names everyday.
I'd be embarrassed too if I were any one of them.
Hi Rico! LOL!
Is it that obvious that it's me Rico? LOL!!!

Yea, it's me. I guess my writing style is a dead give away!

I'm not at home and on somebody else's computer so I didn't log in.

I'm trying to be a white supremacist but I obviously don't know how to!!

heheheee!!!
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#191116 Oct 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one selling America out.
People who crap for a living such as yourself are the ones who are selling it out but lack the sense to know it.
Yes you are. You support Republicans refusing to pay off debts they accrued in the past.
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#191119 Oct 2, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to the ACA joke. If so its not a very funny one. People really need to understand that Obama is like a used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. AFFORDABLE CARE ACT? lol Should have been called THE REALLY CRAPPY INSURANCE ACT. The insurance and pharmaceutical companies are rubbing their hands with glee.
An you and the Republican have a better plan? All I see you guys doing is crying about how bad it is yet you all supported Mitt Romney who gave Romneycare to his State which is a mirror image of Obamacare.
Mavericks

West Covina, CA

#191120 Oct 2, 2013
Courtney wrote:
Mud is on my computer screen!
No Gloria that was your fat ASS...second place pole dancer.
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#191121 Oct 2, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty good analogy of how things seem to have been working the past 5 years....
You don't work so you're the problem.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#191123 Oct 2, 2013
West Covina White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
heheheee!!!
HOOOOOOOWL! Pres O isn't so bad, just think if Charlie Sheen was the Prez........

PRESIDENT CARLOS

http://youtu.be/3lOnYL1uSuc

MACHETE KILLS!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#191125 Oct 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good Night to all of the Patriots.
May GOD Bless you and keep you safe.
As to the rest of you, can you say "Affordable?"
Liberals: "Give me Welfare or Give me Death"
"I take the 5th, the 5th of Bourbon"
"I pledge my allegiance to Obama man"
"Hope (I get freebies) & Change(I'll take
any you have)
Good Night R!
Thanks for the GREAT posts.
May God Bless You and "keep you safe"

<3
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#191126 Oct 2, 2013
Mavericks wrote:
<quoted text>
No Gloria that was your fat ASS...second place pole dancer.
LMFAO!!!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#191127 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes you are. You support Republicans refusing to pay off debts they accrued in the past.
Shutdown: American Way Of Doing Things – OpEd
http://www.albanytribune.com/02102013-shutdow...
Is the US the richest country in the world or is it simply broke and has no money to cover the healthcare expenses? I have been hearing this question many times especially from people who have never been to the US.

The American ways of doing business sometimes puzzles many people around the globe.
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#191129 Oct 2, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd just shoot them....
Why burn something I worked hard to get and have...
Since when is shooting people a part of the Jesus loving crowd?

Hypocrite much?

#191130 Oct 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good Night to all of the Patriots.
May GOD Bless you and keep you safe.
As to the rest of you, can you say "Affordable?"
Liberals: "Give me Welfare or Give me Death"
"I take the 5th, the 5th of Bourbon"
"I pledge my allegiance to Obama man"
"Hope (I get freebies) & Change(I'll take
any you have)
The tea party’s revolt against reality
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/michae...
If you can judge people by the quality of their enemies, one quality shared by many opponents of the tea party is their conservatism. Like many ideological factions, tea-party activists display a special intensity in fighting the “near enemy”— other elements on the right that don’t share their tactics. President Obama may be their ultimate foe, but conservative pragmatists are their rivals. And rivals are the more immediate problem.
West Covina White Power

West Covina, CA

#191131 Oct 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Night R!
Thanks for the GREAT posts.
May God Bless You and "keep you safe"
<3
I'm surprised God has not struck you hypocrites with lightening yet!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#191132 Oct 2, 2013
history of gangs in west covina
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-covina-c...

Tommy
Arlington, VA

West Covina 13, West Covina Mob, West Covina Nieghborhood Crip, The Royal Magestics 13,
Alwood St Locos, West Covina Boyz, West Covina Pinor Real, West Covina Bahalana Gang, East Side Dukes, EWF Gang, West Covina Kaysers.

Rooster Cogburn
Corona, CA

You're all dis honorable, uneducated, unethical, anti-Christian and anti-American. You are the urban terrorists of the USA and have no honor or self respect. One of the worst things you do, besides murdering children and innocent adults, is bringing a baby into this world and then either abandoning it, neglecting and abusing it, or teaching it to act just like you. You're all a cancer cell. One at a time, with precision and accuracy, each cancer cell will be eleminated until our country is no longer infected. In the name of our lord Jesus Christ, Amen

lil b
United States

all i got to say is you westcovina 13 fools wanted to click up with the apts so i wouldnt be talking and alcapone you fools kicked it with some of the homies from that apts its funny how westcovina 13 talks all that shit and dont run up you guys are all tweekers trying to bang give it up its that pjb turn homie

Lam
Portland, OR
None of this stupid gang stuff will matter when GOD comes. Come to Christ and he will heal you of the insecurities that cause you to feel a need to be in a gang.

Idiots
El Monte, CA

Mexican killing Mexicans no wonder the whites think of our race as. Bunch of beans.Get an education tech your children to me Americans, not jbunch of uneducated gang members who only up dead or in prison.

Lam
Portland, OR

Dear lord I come before you to ask that you heal the hearts of those that delight in violence, drugs, and all immoral things. I pray that you fill their hearts with love, peace, joy and fill their minds with willingness to come and accept you into their hearts. Amen.
Jesus died on the cross for your sins and so that you would have a chance to be forgiven. If you would like to accept the gift that Jesus gave to you all you have to do is ask him to be your savior, acknowledge that your a sinner and that you want all your sins wiped clean. You don't have to be perfect because GOD will meet you wherever you are:) Jesus loves you!

Idiots wrote:
Mexican killing Mexicans no wonder the whites think of our race as. Bunch of beans.Get an education tech your children to me Americans, not jbunch of uneducated gang members who only up dead or in prison.

What color is the kettle
Upland, CA

Pretty ballsy to call people idiots and stumble through a rambling (possibly drunken) incoherent post admonishing people to educate themselves. Irony has been defined.

----------

WHY NOT "clean up your own 'hood'...???

#191134 Oct 2, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd just shoot them....
Why burn something I worked hard to get and have...
The Shutdown: Republicans Win Standoff, Shoot Hostages Anyway
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rj-eskow/republ...
Even some other Republicans were appalled. One House member, mixing metaphors as effortlessly as his peers mix martinis, described his fellow Republicans as "lemmings with suicide vests."

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#191136 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
An you and the Republican have a better plan? All I see you guys doing is crying about how bad it is yet you all supported Mitt Romney who gave Romneycare to his State which is a mirror image of Obamacare.
Sorry no cigar. I'm not a Republican. Never was an Mitt Romney supporter. Before the elections I stated Mitt Romney wasn't going to win. Read up on Romneycare. It has problems due to the Democrats porking it up. Obamacare or ACA was written by an outside source. It has even more pork in it than Romneycare. Lobbyists for the insurance companies and the pharmaceutical companies helped write it. Buried amongst its over 2 thousand pages are numerous loopholes they can use. It is going to fail. I have doubts it ever was supposed to work.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#191138 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
heheheee!!!
LOL! You can run but you can't hide.

No one can imitate you, Rico but they sure try.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#191139 Oct 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
What part of "The Affordable Care Act is a LAW" do you people not understand?
Republicans apparently don't respect the legislative process or the Constitution. You don't shut down the government simply because you don't like a law.
You lose again, and you don't learn from it.
Here is a wake up call for you.

2 years ago an empty nest retired couple could purchase a good health plan for them selves for around $450.00 a month. Now on healthcare.gov the same couple it costs $1800.00 a month with a $5000.00 Deductible for both. And that is just the Bronze plan. That Retired Couple is on a fixed income now and quite a bit less pay than when they were working. A 30% reduction.

For Gawd sake if the Bronze plan cost that much just guess what the Platinum plan cost??

Your in good shape Rose because you have Medicare along with your supplemental plan which covers the other 20% that Medicare does not cover, with $5.00 Dr. Co-Pays,$5.00 to 10 dollar Prescription Co-Pays.$65.00 ER Co-Pays. And an extremely low monthly Health Insurance Payment. Like around $65.00 to $75.00. Not to mention you most likely get food stamps too.

Which is why your Live in Lover is most likely also on Disability and you can not let Social Services know that you live together. Since you both combine your SSDI and food stamps.

Did your Lawyer Ex purchase that Condo for you? along with giving you Separated Status so as to be on his Insurance, Or get Alimony Or part of his Pension from him?

Yep Bet he did!

You love Obama so much why not let him come live with you ya stupid B*tch!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#191140 Oct 2, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always bring your posts with your words that you wrote yourself to prove your accusations or support your accusations.. You don't because YOU know what you wrote and no one is lying or twisting the words you wrote.....
Hell, you have brought many of my posts forward and I never denied my words and you peasants still called me a liar.. Screw the fact I owned them and stood by my words....
Oh blah, blah, blah, you big windbag.

You know damn well we're talking about posts from YEARS ago, and I don't keep files of posts like you and your friends are known to do.

When I re-post comments, they're current, and you know it. Quit with your games, GR.

You would just love to rehash all kinds of personal info all over again, wouldn't you, you devil?

You stand by your LIES, nothing more.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#191141 Oct 2, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt?
Mail?

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#191143 Oct 2, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a wake up call for you.
2 years ago an empty nest retired couple could purchase a good health plan for them selves for around $450.00 a month. Now on healthcare.gov the same couple it costs $1800.00 a month with a $5000.00 Deductible for both. And that is just the Bronze plan. That Retired Couple is on a fixed income now and quite a bit less pay than when they were working. A 30% reduction.
For Gawd sake if the Bronze plan cost that much just guess what the Platinum plan cost??
Your in good shape Rose because you have Medicare along with your supplemental plan which covers the other 20% that Medicare does not cover, with $5.00 Dr. Co-Pays,$5.00 to 10 dollar Prescription Co-Pays.$65.00 ER Co-Pays. And an extremely low monthly Health Insurance Payment. Like around $65.00 to $75.00. Not to mention you most likely get food stamps too.
Which is why your Live in Lover is most likely also on Disability and you can not let Social Services know that you live together. Since you both combine your SSDI and food stamps.
Did your Lawyer Ex purchase that Condo for you? along with giving you Separated Status so as to be on his Insurance, Or get Alimony Or part of his Pension from him?
Yep Bet he did!
You love Obama so much why not let him come live with you ya stupid B*tch!
My gawd, you hateful cretins just don't quit with the lies and fishing for personal information.

You're wrong, you dumbass. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 6 min Taletha 66
News Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics o... 11 min Who guessed it 40
News I Want a President Who Cares About People Like Me 36 min Denny CranesPlace 7
News Hazleton could see tax hike because of immigrat... 1 hr Memo From Turner 6
News Executive action on immigration could take year... 3 hr Mr Amigo 52
News Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelby... (Nov '08) 4 hr Mexilover 725
News Justices block law denying bail to illegal immi... 12 hr ronnie 4
More from around the web