The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336862 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#189136 Sep 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
They just can't seem to get into the 21st Century.
It's often reminded me of the Communist holdouts in Russia who could never accept that the Soviet Union had fallen. They simply couldn't let go of the past.
Kazakhstan’s steppe was ground zero for the Soviet Union’s atomic bomb. What does a nuclear wasteland look like? Wyoming.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
From 1949 to 1989, the Soviet Union conducted 456 nuclear tests here, 116 of them above-ground.(Surface testing was eventually banned in 1963.) Strilchuk recounts this history dispassionately. But after fielding questions, he reveals a twinge of patriotism.

“The Soviet Union had to do this,” he says.“The United States was the possible enemy of the Soviet Union. The buildup of nuclear weapons on one side led to the buildup on the other side.”

He bends to pick three obsidian-like pebbles from the ground, soil chunks that lifted into the air in a mushroom cloud and metamorphosed into glass by the ferocious power of splitting atoms.“Drops of melted earth,” Strilchuk says.

He shouldn’t be touching them. In addition to our shoe protection and face masks, he told us not to touch the ground. We are supposed to keep our skin covered and breathe through our noses. But he shrugs off the danger for himself.“I’ll wash my hands afterwards,” he says.“Don’t worry about me.”

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#189137 Sep 29, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Hawaii has an illegal immigration problem.
No, but they have an AMAZING amount of homeless invaders.

“gun control takes two hands”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#189138 Sep 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
They absolutely reek of fear Rose.
Everything about them screams "I'm afraid".
It isn't fear, Jax- it's refusal to have blind faith in the latest bunch of freeloaders in the WH.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#189139 Sep 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Up yours.
;)
More sexual inuendos, Jax? No you can't put it there.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Wekweti NT

#189141 Sep 29, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know much about the "far left" since most of the posters that post on this thread are far right roustabouts like yourself and moderates like me. ;)
A moderate what?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Wekweti NT

#189142 Sep 29, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you are not happy. You are always free to find another thread if you don't like who posts here.
;)
I am a very happy person. I am not too happy about the direction our nation is headed under the leadership of an abject failure.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Wekweti NT

#189143 Sep 29, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I bet he never thought of that, X.
I did that once before and you and Xman followed me here. Remember?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Wekweti NT

#189144 Sep 29, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure go ahead! Trouble is, I don't always agree with the right wing radicals.
I don't either.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Wekweti NT

#189145 Sep 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
The Liberal Show:
It's Muslim appreciation month, folks.
Let's have a pig roast.
We will need an apple for rose's mouth. She is the pig of the poke.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Wekweti NT

#189146 Sep 29, 2013
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#189148 Sep 29, 2013
On the real market its proven that with democrats administrations play “BULL” as with republicans play “BEAR”.
The book,“ Bulls Bears and the Ballot Box. By Bob Deitreick and Lew Goldfarb” inspired the following;
Ever wonder which party is the party to attend to.
Promoting Inequality through the Income Gap, as one example, of many.

A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... .

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Wekweti NT

#189149 Sep 29, 2013
Your problem is you want to relegate ordinary Americans into groups when most are actually free thinking independent individuals, each with an independent opinion.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#189150 Sep 29, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that Idaho is the Eastern Kentucky of the northwest... No go put your dentures up and head to bed
"no go put your" ROTF. You think I am the hillbilly? What a lil' tramp you are.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#189151 Sep 29, 2013
Anyone interested in Bigith Strippers a#s? I own it and it's for sell. CHEAP!
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#189152 Sep 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
Your problem is you want to relegate ordinary Americans into groups when most are actually free thinking independent individuals, each with an independent opinion.
More like spoon fed by a zionist controlled media
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#189153 Sep 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "anchor rats" are American citizens whether you like it or not.
I'm every bit as opposed to undocumented labor as you or anyone else, but when you attack those kids you are attacking American citizens.
I know what the traitors of this country call them. They probably also believe that a bank robbers children should get the money they stole from the bank when they get sent to prison or killed. It's their inheritance, right?

So they are considered American citizens. So the fuk what? Does that mean that the taxpayers are supposed to support them, because the illegal vermin works for less money than an American can afford to work for?

You can't be against illegal labor, and then support the illegal aliens kids getting everything for free. Even the illegal alien whore gets free healthcare and food stamps for 2 people while she's pregnant just to pop out another anchor rat.

It's bullshit, and I can't help it that you and others support big business and the government while "Americans" are being screwed.
Scorpio aka Feeble Eagle

Orange, CA

#189154 Sep 29, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>"no go put your" ROTF. You think I am the hillbilly? What a lil' tramp you are.
Hey Hillbilly Bonnie, when you coming down to Florida to have your 2 axe handle wide butt greased?

That would make me happier than a pig in poop.
Plainfield Mom

Orange, CA

#189155 Sep 29, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
Anyone interested in Bigith Strippers a#s? I own it and it's for sell. CHEAP!
You mean "FOR SALE"?

Don’t let your battleship mouth over-ride your rowboat ass honey.
Plainfield Mom

Orange, CA

#189156 Sep 29, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what the traitors of this country call them. They probably also believe that a bank robbers children should get the money they stole from the bank when they get sent to prison or killed. It's their inheritance, right?
So they are considered American citizens. So the fuk what? Does that mean that the taxpayers are supposed to support them, because the illegal vermin works for less money than an American can afford to work for?
You can't be against illegal labor, and then support the illegal aliens kids getting everything for free. Even the illegal alien whore gets free healthcare and food stamps for 2 people while she's pregnant just to pop out another anchor rat.
It's bullshit, and I can't help it that you and others support big business and the government while "Americans" are being screwed.
I reckon you're madder than a wet hen,
Here's sumthin' yer momma musta taught ya.

1. Ain’t but One God.

2. Honor yer Ma and Pa.

3. No tellin’ tales or gossipin’.

4. Git yer hide ta Sunday meetin’.

5. Ain’t notin’ come before the Lord.

6. No foolin’ with another fellers gal.

7. No killin’, sept fer critters.

8. Quit yer foul mouthin.

9. No swipin’ yer kin folks stuff.

10. Don’t be hankerin’ fer it neither.
Plainfield Mom

Orange, CA

#189157 Sep 29, 2013
To Freebird:

You may be a redneck if ... you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 33 min D Valens 138,683
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 1 hr serfs up 33
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 3 hr ronnie 3
News Washington Week: In Election Year, Congress Unl... (Feb '14) 4 hr red and right 49
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 5 hr Prep-for-Dep 107
News Is Illegal Immigration Behind Soaring U.S. Murd... 9 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump platform: Because I said so 9 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web