The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#188739 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>try 36 DD stupid
Wow , that is a lot of Susan b's Do your shoulders hurt?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#188740 Sep 28, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose?
((((WILLY)))?

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#188741 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
I don't get why so many want deny people healthcare... I just don't understand
No one wants to deny anyone health care, they simply don't want the government to fund it.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#188742 Sep 28, 2013
Mennis Diller wrote:
<quoted text>You just said it all. Practice this much? Dammn.. You are who I figured you to be on that site. Looking for a man to keep you up. One with money. Tramp! Friggin hilarious.
Hilarious indeed. I volunteered to assist a friend in a gubernatorial bid. The friend's running mate asked me to join a group because of their own involvement. It had nothing whatsoever to do with man hunting, you pathetic cowardly troll and stalker. Somebody else who was a member welcomed me to the group. That was it. You are unbelievably desperate and hysterical in your ranting posts. Take a chill pill.

What did you learn from all that research? You confirmed we have geothermal installed and that I recommend it. I've posted the same thing here on these threads. So, it seems another "aha" moment is just "oh bruther" eye rolling time. Get a d*mned life, will ya'? Please. Open a car wash, run drugs for the goat, count pills and keep tabs on how many beers are in the house. Match some socks, fold some towels, count beans or sheep. I don't care. Just move on and find something to do with yourself.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#188743 Sep 28, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to deny anyone health care, they simply don't want the government to fund it.
How is expecting everybody who can afford it to buy it THEMSELVES or pay a penalty for their refusal to comply asking government to fund it? LOL.

The ACA makes those who can afford it, but who fail to do so, at least partially responsible for their health care costs. It makes it possible for 30 million more previously uninsured Americans (you'd otherwise fully subsidize) to get healthcare at less cost to taxpayers - as agreed to by hospitals who have been treating them already through Federal mandate. You should embrace it. After all, it's a conservative created program.

You fringers are such hypocrites.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#188744 Sep 28, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
One more point. You must have skipped the posts from the last couple of days where the "right" was perfectly willing to refuse any health services to the uninsured. Those fringers don't care WHO dies as long as they don't have to cough up a penny to provide emergency care to the uninsured. In fact, babies and old people are not excluded from the "no pay/no play" policies they support.

Yep. The fringers absolutely DO want to deny health care services to those they deem to be "beneath" themselves because they're poor and/or unemployed or disabled.

The reality is that a high percentage of those who think that way are probably going to be joining the poor people they detest one way or another in the years ahead.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#188745 Sep 28, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from that homely azzed avatar pic, you're almost mistaken for a flower on the wall, wallflower.
You're preoccupied with the superficial. You don't seriously believe anybody here believes you are in the least physically attractive? We don't really care, but we all know you're as homely as anybody anywhere at anytime. That's how insecure you present yourself as being with the vulgarity you have to resort to in most of your posts that aren't pure spam.

Try to get in touch with your humanity. You simply inspire pity or anger - neither of which is good for you or others around you:

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#188746 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>I agree there is no reason why a nation like the united states cannot have a universal healthcare system
Indoctrinated by liberal teachers, What happened to providing your own.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#188747 Sep 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>How is expecting everybody who can afford it to buy it THEMSELVES or pay a penalty for their refusal to comply asking government to fund it? LOL.
The ACA makes those who can afford it, but who fail to do so, at least partially responsible for their health care costs. It makes it possible for 30 million more previously uninsured Americans (you'd otherwise fully subsidize) to get healthcare at less cost to taxpayers - as agreed to by hospitals who have been treating them already through Federal mandate. You should embrace it. After all, it's a conservative created program.
Tell me how that's going to work when the illegal aliens and their anchor rats don't have to pay for healthcare?

Level 1

Location hidden

#188748 Sep 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>How is expecting everybody who can afford it to buy it THEMSELVES or pay a penalty for their refusal to comply asking government to fund it? LOL.
That is totally bogus. Anyone who can't afford it can apply for Medicaid. The costs have not been lowered at all. So your claim is false.

The current Hospital costs picked up by the Feds are applied to Medicaid funding. Nothing has changed except now thanks to Obamacare we have more bureaucracy

Level 1

Location hidden

#188749 Sep 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>One more point. You must have skipped the posts from the last couple of days where the "right" was perfectly willing to refuse any health services to the uninsured. Those fringers don't care WHO dies as long as they don't have to cough up a penny to provide emergency care to the uninsured. In fact, babies and old people are not excluded from the "no pay/no play" policies they support.
Yep. The fringers absolutely DO want to deny health care services to those they deem to be "beneath" themselves because they're poor and/or unemployed or disabled.
The reality is that a high percentage of those who think that way are probably going to be joining the poor people they detest one way or another in the years ahead.
No one is opposed to social safety net of programs to protect people. If anyone can;t afford it there currently are plenty of programs to help. This is a bogus argument

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

#188750 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
outta here mr cut and paste that no one even reads is here later
Not true. His cut and paste is read by several of us. It contains a vast array of information. Try it sometime.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#188751 Sep 28, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally bogus. Anyone who can't afford it can apply for Medicaid. The costs have not been lowered at all. So your claim is false.
The current Hospital costs picked up by the Feds are applied to Medicaid funding. Nothing has changed except now thanks to Obamacare we have more bureaucracy
The illegal aliens are the ones abusing it the most. They work at jobs that Americans used to do, for less money, because the government is paying for their kids. They are even giving them free iPads.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#188752 Sep 28, 2013
I forgot to add. The illegal aliens do not have to pay for Obamacare.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#188753 Sep 28, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is opposed to social safety net of programs to protect people. If anyone can;t afford it there currently are plenty of programs to help. This is a bogus argument
Disagree. Some are definitely opposed and looking forward to gutting government social safety net programs entirely. Go back and read this thread from the last two-three days. Maybe you should make sure to distinguish yourself from the fringers (if you aren't one). Call them out so we can "see you".;-)

Not gonna' happen, is it?

LOL

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#188754 Sep 28, 2013
freebird wrote:
I forgot to add. The illegal aliens do not have to pay for Obamacare.
The Truth-O-Meter Says:

Chain email
Obamacare "will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally."

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/...

Chain email on Sunday, July 7th, 2013 in a long-running chain email
Illegal immigrants are covered under the health care law, chain email says

There are no graveyards for ridiculous, oft-debunked chain emails.

A lengthy, widespread email keeps resurfacing with dire warnings about Obamacare as determined by Judge David Kithil of Marble Falls, Texas.

"Please for the sake of many good people, please... pass this on," the email begs. "We all need to be informed."

Unfortunately, the email is riddled with errors, starting with the fact that is referring to an initial 2009 health care proposal that never became law. Still, because it has the subject line "Obama Care Outrage," we thought people might confuse it with the health care law on the books.

In that context, and given all the talk about potential immigration reform, one line jumped out:

"The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally," the email states.

Make no mistake, this line is wrong in the context of the 2009 law (Pants on Fire! wrong, in fact), and wrong in the context of the health care bill President Barack Obama signed into law in 2010.

Let us explain.

The Affordable Care Act contains an individual mandate that requires individuals to purchase health insurance. It allows U.S. citizens and legal residents to purchase insurance on health insurance exchanges, often receiving tax credits.

But none of it applies to people who are here illegally. They donít have to follow the mandate because they shouldnít be here. They remain ineligible for regular Medicaid coverage, just as they are ineligible for food stamps. They cannot obtain coverage through state-based health insurance exchanges (thus, they are also ineligible for tax credits to offset the cost of getting that coverage).

Now, certain low-income illegal immigrants are eligible for emergency Medicaid coverage, including childbirth and surgery. And federal law requires hospitals not to turn away individuals for emergency treatment, even if they are uninsured (or undocumented), according to the National Immigration Law Center.

But those policies predate the Affordable Care Act.

(cont.)

The emailís wrong either way.

The Affordable Care Act does nothing to provide health insurance to anyone living in the United States illegally. It does offer some assistance to legal non-U.S. citizens, which by the way is different than a non-U.S. resident as the email claims.(A non-U.S. resident could be living in Mexico, France or even Mars).

We rate this claim PANTS ON FIRE!
STD free

United States

#188758 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>naaa just hate christians
It's ok to be a believer. I don't go to church anymore because of all the phonies there. That does not make you any less of a believer. I still drink in moderation. We are saved by grace. As believers we are not perfect and none of us are. You were hurt by a church and so was I. You are still a believer. I can tell by your earlier posts.I don't call ourselves "Christians" but rather believers. Christianity comes from within our hearts. We are not supposed to wear shirts that proclaim CHRISTIAN!!!!!
Bonnies ex landlord

Orange, CA

#188760 Sep 28, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Boney... Wheres your pic..... whats wrong you couldn't find one that doesn't resemble a corpse... ya thought so
FYI, Bonnie is a backwoods, illiterate, Quirky flirtin',
Tub o' lard, unemployed, bitter deadbeat.

Other than that, she's alright.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#188761 Sep 28, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. His cut and paste is read by several of us. It contains a vast array of information. Try it sometime.
Political extremism isn't always bad
http://www.collegian.com/2013/09/political-ex...
For some reason, in an age where Democrats and Republicans are so watered down from what they used to be, itís sometime hard to tell them apart. Many people are intimidated when major changes are proposed when it comes to things like abortion and gun control. The problem doesnít lie with the fact that there is a lack of opinionated people; the problem lies with the fact that being opinionated is being seen more and more as a negative trait.
STD free

United States

#188762 Sep 28, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>No one wants to deny anyone health care, they simply don't want the government to fund it.
If Obama Care were defunded and needs to be wouldn't that put 4 trillion or more back in the treasury and off the deficit? We need a president that runs that country as a business and not as a hobby as Obummer has done!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 34 min serfs up 43
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 1 hr kuda 20
Notaries providing illegal immigration services... 1 hr Jamestheduke21 3
Texas AG accuses feds of misleading on immigran... 1 hr wild child 1
Texas Files Early Discovery Motion Against Obama 2 hr wild child 1
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 2 hr goonsquad 113
Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... 2 hr goonsquad 64
Lawmaker claims illegal immigrants released by ... 5 hr INFIDEL 15
More from around the web