The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381856 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#184222 Sep 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick of blacks whining. If they are so unhappy here then why don't they go to another country of their choice.....like the one they wear the name in front of American.
Either you are an American or not.
Its like abortion, either you are pregnant or not. If you are not pregnant then why do you need an abortion? This is the excuse they use to kill a innocent being.
Yep, It`s amazing her with all the stories of Neighbors helping each other. Sure many are sad because they lost every thing. But they still say we will start over. I`v not heard one story of any of them crying when the H&ll is Fema gonna get here and replace my home? Lot`s of National Guard here rescuing people , I seen a couple of Chinooks fly over today.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#184224 Sep 16, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "husband" is a fantasy, a delusion, a phantom, you're simply engaging in gay sex and shacked up.
That's you're opinion and your entitled to it.

Thank God it doesn't really matter, but you are entitled to it.

;)
Bradley

Gloucester, UK

#184225 Sep 16, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP just chalk up 12 more dead thanks to the loser in chief.. Do you know how we as a country is viewed among the common germans?? My aunt calls her family all the time and we are viewed the laughing stock thanks to our failure in chief..
Eagle
Same as you were under your Bush Administration, Mate.
Some things go on forever, somethings never change.

Regards

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#184228 Sep 16, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You no good, dishonest, disrespectful, lying piece of crap.
You've pulled some real bonehead moves, but this little stunt tops 'em all POS.
12 people are dead, right now we don't know for sure if any of them were military personnel or not and here you are playing topix games with the whole thing.
I didn't think it was possible to lose any more respect for you, but congratulations you found a way.
Here's what we actually know about the gunman right now...
Who is accused Navy Yard gunman Aaron Alexis?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/navy-yard-su...
POS doesn't care about any issues or take them seriously. This is all a big game to him. His snide and disrespectful post was shameful.

Thanks for the article, Jax. Some interesting info there. A couple of things stood out for me:

"Investigators later spoke with Alexis' father, who told police that his son had anger-management problems associated with post-traumatic stress disorder, which he suffered after working "as an active participant in rescue attempts" during the September 11, 2001, attacks in New York, the report said."

"Alexis, who had Department of Defense security clearance, worked from September 2012 through January refreshing computer systems in Japan, said Thomas E. Hoshko, the CEO of The Experts.
His security clearance was renewed in July to carry out the same type of contract work at the Navy Yard, Hoshko said."
Bradley

Gloucester, UK

#184230 Sep 16, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You no good, dishonest, disrespectful, lying piece of crap.
You've pulled some real bonehead moves, but this little stunt tops 'em all POS.
12 people are dead, right now we don't know for sure if any of them were military personnel or not and here you are playing topix games with the whole thing.
I didn't think it was possible to lose any more respect for you, but congratulations you found a way.
Here's what we actually know about the gunman right now...
Who is accused Navy Yard gunman Aaron Alexis?
Go work hard at your prise hens, powder-puff.
You are the joke of this thread.

Regards

Level 6

Location hidden

#184231 Sep 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
Three hours after the D.C. massacre today, Obama was speaking with teleprompter at hand to tell the Americans how great the economy was doing and we as Americans need to pay our debts as in the Obamacare disaster.
This man is insane.
He is insensitive, a liar, uncouth, lacks class and just plain corruptive.
Mexico Rose you like to yell "liar" all the time now is your chance to validate the truth by calling Obama what he is....LIAR.
Sorry GOD, this man is just too much to take and I am praying that you will bring justice to him and his gang and let it be swift to come and slowly administered.
Forgive the ones who are truly your believers and protect us from the evil ones.
AMEN
"Sorry GOD, this man is just too much to take and I am praying that you will bring justice to him and his gang and let it be swift to come and slowly administered."
----------

Lady, this may just be a guess, but you've got a butt-load of Karma headed your way.

From what I understand, God doesn't have much of a sense of humor with hypocrites like you.

Good luck with that.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#184232 Sep 16, 2013
richardIII wrote:
Once again, the federal government lets a nutjob with a history of guns and violence just walk into a federal facility and slaughter the innocent.
We're going to trust these incompetents with our healthcare? Welcome to liberal la la land.
Instead of running your mouth, you might spend more time finding out the facts.

"Alexis, who had Department of Defense security clearance, worked from September 2012 through January refreshing computer systems in Japan, said Thomas E. Hoshko, the CEO of The Experts.
His security clearance was renewed in July to carry out the same type of contract work at the Navy Yard, Hoshko said."

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#184233 Sep 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>My cheerios are spying on you, your kind and your culture under the direct supervision of your messiah. We are more commonly known as the NSA. We have become more transparent, thanks to Snowden.
Grow up. You're not even funny, POS.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#184234 Sep 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
Three hours after the D.C. massacre today, Obama was speaking with teleprompter at hand to tell the Americans how great the economy was doing and we as Americans need to pay our debts as in the Obamacare disaster.
This man is insane.
Mexico Rose you like to yell "liar" all the time now is your chance to validate the truth by calling Obama what he is....LIAR.
Sorry GOD, this man is just too much to take and I am praying that you will bring justice to him and his gang and let it be swift to come and slowly administered.
Forgive the ones who are truly your believers and protect us from the evil ones.
AMEN
Amen R!
AMEN <3

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#184237 Sep 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
This man is insane.
AMEN
Seek help, lady.

You're on the verge of a nervous breakdown, or is that just you seeking attention again with more of your melodramatic outbursts?

You're insane in either case and stop begging for my attention, lunatic.

Level 6

Location hidden

#184238 Sep 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want your respect. You certainly don't deserve mine either.
If I had your respect I wouldn't be living my life right, so it's not a problem.

The question is, why would you be playing games and posting that kind of nonsense when these people have just lost their lives?

What kind of pathetic coward are you anyway POS?
Sir William Ferrell

Fremont, CA

#184239 Sep 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>My cheerios are spying on you, your kind and your culture under the direct supervision of your messiah. We are more commonly known as the NSA. We have become more transparent, thanks to Snowden.
Her and her bund just don't understand.
bund....LMAO!
Sir William Ferrell

Fremont, CA

#184241 Sep 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up. You're not even funny, POS.
What particular bund faction do you represent again?
Sir William Ferrell

Ottawa, Canada

#184245 Sep 16, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had your respect I wouldn't be living my life right, so it's not a problem.
The question is, why would you be playing games and posting that kind of nonsense when these people have just lost their lives?
What kind of pathetic coward are you anyway POS?
JACK L MCINTOSH

Ate One Too Ate Seven Three five six four nine

9595 S County Road 75 W, Deputy, Jennings County, IN-47230

Possible Aka's:

Mcintosh, Jack L
Mcintosh, Jackie L

Find out more

Deputy, IN
North Vernon, IN
Paris Crossing, IN
Sir William Ferrell

Ottawa, Canada

#184246 Sep 16, 2013
Mcintosh, Jacqueline L
Possible Aka's:

Mcintosh, Jack L
Mcintosh, Jackie L

Find out more

Deputy, IN
North Vernon, IN
Paris Crossing, IN

Mcintosh, Marie S
Mcintosh, Sheila S
Mcintosh, Tina M
Mcintosh, Sarah J
Mcintosh, Proffitttina M
Mcintosh, Robert T
Mcintosh, Eugene
Mcintosh, Regina C
Mcintosh, Jack L

WhitePages: Jack L Mcintosh in Deputy, IN

JACK L MCINTOSH

Ate One Too Ate Seven Three five six four nine

9595 S County Road 75 W, Deputy, Jennings County, IN-47230

Level 6

Location hidden

#184249 Sep 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
POS doesn't care about any issues or take them seriously. This is all a big game to him. His snide and disrespectful post was shameful.
Thanks for the article, Jax. Some interesting info there. A couple of things stood out for me:
"Investigators later spoke with Alexis' father, who told police that his son had anger-management problems associated with post-traumatic stress disorder, which he suffered after working "as an active participant in rescue attempts" during the September 11, 2001, attacks in New York, the report said."
Yep, posit is worthless and has absolutely nothing to contribute to society. According to his own posts he even cheats on his taxes which means the rest of us have to carry his share of the load.

As far as the article, I noticed the things you pointed out too.

The shooter was involved in rescue operations during the 9-11 attacks and there's no doubt that could cause some long term trauma, but I have to ask myself how he managed to get security clearance with some of the events recorded in his past.

A lot of things to be investigated and figured out here.

This is a mess and a tragedy and the right wing trolls here on topix are nothing short of disgusting.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#184250 Sep 16, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the willful ignoramus here:
Search Results
News for naval yard shooters history
Washington Post
Vet in Navy Yard shooting had troubled past
Fox News &#8206;- 1 hour ago
Vet in Navy Yard shooting had troubled past ... that included two previous arrests involving shootings and a "history of misconduct" in the Navy.
Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooting suspect: Who is he?- USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/...navy-ya... ;
6 hours ago - Navy veteran had history of misconduct, shooting guns; Joined Navy in 2007 and served in ... MORE: Latest updates on the Navy Yard shooting.
Now, which part isn't true?
You can remove your foot from your mouth now.
THIS part, imbecile, YOUR words were not true. And I already provided you with a link to the article stating all the above and more. You chose to ignore it, so you went on a Google search, but you don't read.

Remove your head from your ass. It's far up there, your hemorrhoids are brain dead.

He had security clearance, you dumbchit.

richardIII wrote:
Once again, the federal government lets a nutjob with a history of guns and violence just walk into a federal facility and slaughter the innocent.
We're going to trust these incompetents with our healthcare? Welcome to liberal la la land.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#184251 Sep 16, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
12 dead, Oblama has failed the country once again.
BULLCHIT! Obama had nothing to do with it, yet you right-wing idiots always find a way to blame him.

Gawd, but you're stupid.

Level 6

Location hidden

#184253 Sep 16, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the point William?

Am I supposed to be impressed? Am I supposed to be concerned for the safety of my family members?

Exactly what point are you trying to make here?
Bradley

Gloucester, UK

#184255 Sep 16, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
We saved your puny little country twice, lima bean, show some gratitude and then piss off.
I was only stating a fact, Yank.
No reason to get your bloomers all up in a bunch.

Regards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama says failure to pass immigration reform o... 3 min Le Jimbo 25
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 11 min Dee Dee Dee 392
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 20 min Mickey Ratt Club 140,951
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr hal 5,519
News Trump Brings Fiery Message To Thousands in Hart... 1 hr Just Sayin 22
News Donald Trump Eats a Taco Bowl to Celebrate Cinc... 1 hr serfs up 8
Bonnies Road House Emporium (Apr '14) 2 hr Freespirit8 142
More from around the web