The President has failed us

There are 328447 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#184029 Sep 15, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares, but I'll pay attention to you if you need it that badly. LOL!
Someone DID!
They posted it!

I thought maybe one of them I was ACCUSED of being would be "interested" ...

dumchit!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#184030 Sep 15, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, I have and I find it to be deplorable.. Especially the dress code.. Kids of which it has been for a few years now, wear their pants below their azzes.. Their mothers (like NTR, Rose, FS, etc) write it off as it's the style and a fashion statement.. Like hell if it is.. It is disrespectful and blatant misguided rebellious behavior with a FU attitude.... I do not care if the parent is single or not.. It is unacceptable and parents need to take responsibility for their kids actions/behaviors and be more involved so their teenager daughters aren't getting knocked up and the teenage sons are out scoring points for screwing every girl he can.. There are a lot of fathers who have turned a blind eye and are just as responsible for the conduct of their misbehaved kids...
You always manage to insert some nasty dig or lie about me, NTR, or Freespirit. Then you accuse others of "creating discord."

You are one sick, twisted individual and pathetically lonely. Who could stand to be with such a miserable, hateful narcissist as you though.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Mt Vesuvius

#184031 Sep 15, 2013
I don't mean to disrupt GR's weekend long
"Good Life" experience, but I'm sure this will ruin his night.....

Miss New York crowned 2014 Miss America

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.(AP)— Nina Davuluri became the first contestant of Indian heritage and the second consecutive contestant from New York to win the Miss America pageant Sunday night.

Davuluri, 24, won the title as the nationally televised pageant returned home to Atlantic City.

She succeeds another Miss New York, Mallory Hagan, whose tenure was cut short when the pageant moved back to Atlantic City after a six-year stint in Las Vegas, where winners were chosen in January.

Davuluri performed a classical Bollywood fusion dance for her talent competition.

After the traditional frolic in the Atlantic City surf Monday morning, she will head to the scene of a devastating boardwalk fire in the New Jersey communities of Seaside park and Seaside Heights on Monday afternoon.

The pageant had pitted 53 contestants — one from each state, plus the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands — in swimsuit, evening gown, talent and interview competitions.

"This is where we belong," Sam Haskell, CEO of the Miss America Organization, told The Associated Press. "This is the home of Miss America, and this is where we're going to stay."

Much attention had been given to Miss Kansas, Theresa Vail, who is believed to be the first Miss America contestant to openly display tattoos. She has the Serenity Prayer on her rib cage and a military insignia on the back of a shoulder. While other contestants wore glamorous costumes and elaborately decorated footwear during Saturday night's "show-us-your-shoes" parade on the Boardwalk, Vail wore camouflage gear and Army boots.

In a Twitter message Sunday, Vail wrote: "Win or not tonight, I have accomplished what I set out to do. I have empowered women. I have opened eyes."

Vail made it to the Top 10 and won a nationwide voters' choice award propelling her into the semi-finals.

Another noteworthy contestant was Miss Florida, Myrrhanda Jones, who made it into the top 5 while wearing a bejeweled knee brace. She tore ligaments in her knee while rehearsing her baton twirling routine on Thursday. Sunday night, she performed the routine flawlessly.

The pageant started in Atlantic City as a way to extend the summer tourism season for an extra weekend.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/miss-york-crowned-20...

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#184032 Sep 15, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring that post forward there ya lil. wimp! I remember that post but the Poster was showing how Gays are also Pedophiles and just plain sick in the head. And it wasn`t GR who posted it.
Like I`v said before, it`s good that you are out there on the Farm. But you seem to have a need to project your ill thoughts upon others.
I'll make it easy for ya here Quirk.

GR admitted to being the one that wrote that post and it had nothing to do with gay people.

Of course he wants to twist and spin and claim that he was only telling us how a "female" pedophile would seduce, abduct and then molest a young boy, but it was GR that wrote it and it was his filthy mind that came up with the perverse images and graphic details of how a child molester would go about molesting under age boys.

Anyway, here's his confession that it was in fact him that wrote the post we have been talking about..
----------

post #183645

Sir Ghost Rider wrote...

I do NOT deny describing in graphic detail what a woman pedophillia does...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

----------

Now, let's not have anymore of your nonsense trying to pretend that it wasn't Ghost Rider that wrote and posted that perverse, graphic, disgusting description about how to sexually molest little boys because we have his own confession less than 24 hours ago that he did.

:)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#184033 Sep 15, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you dream up that chit last night, old sot?
So, When did good old Illegal loving , former Border Patrol, Chump azzed Frito move to L.A.? How come that one poster from Puerto Vallarta kicked yer Azz? Frito posted from San Diego. Ricky ! You Got Some Splaining to do.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#184035 Sep 15, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
There she goes once again. Take your meds and go to bed has been.
What Up? Ricky Boy?

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#184037 Sep 15, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is a Friken lie. Never happened! You sotten shyte slinger.
LMAO@U chimpy.
Did too!!! Why do you lie so much?

No One Knows - QOTSA
Frito Bandito

Anaheim, CA

#184041 Sep 15, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
So, When did good old Illegal loving , former Border Patrol, Chump azzed Frito move to L.A.? How come that one poster from Puerto Vallarta kicked yer Azz? Frito posted from San Diego. Ricky ! You Got Some Splaining to do.
Hey old sot!
What's cookin? besides your Barbie dolls.
I get to travel and deduct it as business expense,
while visiting your daughter in L.A. stoopid, That's the American way!
You haven't seen the Vallarta troll post anymore, have you?
Gee, I wonder what happened to him?....

BTW,.....Your daughter said GFY.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#184043 Sep 15, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep spinning your lies, Rose.. It wont turn into the golden truth...
There were no lies in that post. Just the truth which you hate. You're the liar here, not I. Read it again. I hope it hurts again, psycho.

<quoted text>
You know darn well I was referring to several years ago, and you posted on numerous threads and all those that I posted on.
You and your gang of trollops followed people all over the threads harassing, badgering and lying about them. You all kept track of any and all personal info you could gather.
I never posted on "10 threads a day," you lying psychopath.
It's YOU who projects your flaws and cowardly behavior onto others, GR. You're beyond despicable and disturbed. You have no conscience and not an honorable bone in your body. You enjoy lying about people, and you've been posting the same hateful lies for years on these threads.
Don't waste my time with more of your lies and ugliness. You disgust me and make me want to puke.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#184044 Sep 15, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..
If they were accurate you b*tches would back it up.. You can't as they are not accurate.. You and fake spirit are the perverts here...
You're losing your grip, liar.

Level 6

Location hidden

#184047 Sep 15, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..
If they were accurate you b*tches would back it up.. You can't as they are not accurate.. You and fake spirit are the perverts here...
I just posted your own confession that you did write that post and it was a post that graphically described the act of sexually molesting of a young boy.

You went through the process step by step, first how you would seduce, then how you would abduct and then in disgustingly vivid detail exactly how you would molest a young boy "if" you were a child molester.

Spin it however you want, but that is what you posted, those images came straight out of your own tortured imagination and you admitted just yesterday that you did in fact make that post.

How's that for backing it up goober? I used your own confession.

Now, before I call it a night, about those pictures you claim you came to my house and took of me while you were listening to a private conversation between myself and my husband...any chance I can get a copy of any of those? I have some people that would really like to see them.

BTW...don't even try and pretend you never posted any of that because I can back that claim up too.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#184048 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
GFY, lapdog!
And don't forget to give GR a big wet juicy one. LMAO!
You are answering your pal Rico the spoofer once again. Rico is like Micky he hate every body.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#184050 Sep 15, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it most certainly did not.. I can only guess they are referring to another poster they once again accused me of being.... LOL
Liar. Bring the post forward where you claim FS accused Ralff of luring little boys into his apartment. You can't because you completely distorted what happened and lied like you lie about everything, you vile POS. I remember those posts and your very graphic descriptions. You went on and on, and it was not about FS being a "pedophillia," you scumbag.

Sir Ghost Rider wrote:

I do NOT deny describing in graphic detail what a woman pedophillia does and I attached that detailed graphic behavior to YOU as you wrongfully suggested that Ralff lured little boys into his apartment.. Then you turned around and tried to deny it.. LOL...

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#184052 Sep 15, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I just posted your own confession that you did write that post and it was a post that graphically described the act of sexually molesting of a young boy.
You went through the process step by step, first how you would seduce, then how you would abduct and then in disgustingly vivid detail exactly how you would molest a young boy "if" you were a child molester.
Spin it however you want, but that is what you posted, those images came straight out of your own tortured imagination and you admitted just yesterday that you did in fact make that post.
How's that for backing it up goober? I used your own confession.
Now, before I call it a night, about those pictures you claim you came to my house and took of me while you were listening to a private conversation between myself and my husband...any chance I can get a copy of any of those? I have some people that would really like to see them.
BTW...don't even try and pretend you never posted any of that because I can back that claim up too.
GR lies about his own lies, Jax.

He's useless. The man has no conscience or sense of right and wrong.

Have a good night.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#184053 Sep 15, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are answering your pal Rico the spoofer once again. Rico is like Micky he hate every body.
That isn't Rico you moron.

Why do you and GR lie so much anyway? Are you that desperate for attention, or is it simply pathological and you don't know the difference between lies and truth?

Rico doesn't hate everybody. Who the hell is "Micky?" One of your imaginary drinking buddies?

Level 6

Location hidden

#184055 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
GR lies about his own lies, Jax.
He's useless. The man has no conscience or sense of right and wrong.
Have a good night.
GR has told so many lies he's having trouble keeping track of them all.

You have a good night too Rose.

I'm about to log off myself.

Level 6

Location hidden

#184058 Sep 15, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers have no shame, Quirky... I do not know who they are trying to convince with their lies and what are they trying to convince people of?
Thanks for having my back, Quirky...
Are you suddenly trying to deny the fact that just yesterday you confessed that you did in fact write the post we have all been talking about?

Quirk's little outburst gave me the opportunity to prove once and for all that you did make that post and it said exactly what you had been accused of posting.

I don't blame you for wanting to get out of it...anyone with half a brain would understand what a mistake you've made by now, but your own confession proves who is telling the truth and who is lying.

You can thank Quirk and your own stupid arrogance for that one GR.

Now, about that little trip you said you took to my home, the one where you said you listened in on a private conversation between me and my husband and took pictures of me without me even knowing you were there...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#184060 Sep 15, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>We had an opportunity to fire him, and we decided to give him four more years and indicated we like his ideas better than Romney's, but nobody got the message across to the Republican party. What part of that escapes your comprehension?
It certainly was not because he is a great leader. He imported thousands of Illegal voters with the promise of amnesty and Citizenship. The poor Fk`s don`t understand that he is playing them just like he is playing everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#184061 Sep 15, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky...
Diamonds - Rhianna(on SNL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2LT23ixDaJoXX
LHC Celebrates 5 Years of Not Destroying the World
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blo...
besides the brief setback that was “baguette-gate”, a bizarre episode when the collider was sabotaged by a baguette-wielding bird, the LHC has been producing great work.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#184063 Sep 15, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
And now nutter is a RoseTard. Roses lap dog LMAO. FYI NTR,nutter is YOU.
The biggest nut here is you Rico, The little mestizo Hater who love discord more than anyone here. I`v told you before Ricky. Your sh!t will catch up with you. And it will be Bad , Real Bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 8 min Mexikingisback2 15
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 11 min Mexikingisback2 1,504
News Tea Party affiliate FreedomWorks refocuses, cha... 14 min Who guessed it 31
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... 1 hr swedenforever 124
News TLC For Criminals Will Bring “Racial Reconcilia... (Mar '11) 1 hr Who guessed it 5
News NYT: Blacks Have Lost Jobs Due to - Anti-Govern... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
News A. Barton Hinkle: Anti-Immigration Conservative... 2 hr Who guessed it 3
More from around the web