The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 332415 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 6

Since: Feb 07

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#183368 Sep 14, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong.. But if you had any background knowledge of the many discussions we had on these threads prior to your intrusions and changing your own handle you would know differently and the truth...
You see, you A-Hole, when I first got subjected to Jax and knew his personality, I had defended Jax and his lifestyle against FreedomX... Admittedly, I do not care for the in your face gays.. That is what and who Jax is... His hatred, obnoxiousness, belligerence and self imposed righteousness is what convinced me to vote against same sex marriage here in Ca.... Any individual who has the audacity to tell the American public to "get used to it, we are here to stay" just like the illegal alien maggots did back in the Spring of 06 will always get a "No, but hell no from me". Which leads us to our voting in This Country has become a joke and is being dismantled on a regular basis... For issues to get on the ballot is legal and well within the frame work of the Constitution.. But these liberal special interest groups that have personal issues within themselves as well, run to the courts and whine, foul as the election results did not go in their favor.. Boo-hoo.... Jax is really the only flaming two bit queer that I have ever had to endure in life.. Although this is the internet and we are anonymous (well almost) to one another, Jax's selfish, nasty and down right hateful treatment of others can get me in a heart beat to advocate against him, his desires and in his case alone, his perversion... Not a kind of effective power one would hope to have over others that could help them in the long run...
Personally I do not care one way or the other if someone is gay... It simply does not affect me one way or the other.. But with Jax's personality, I have the stone cold heart to make his lifestyle miserable and unattainable in his life time... That is what you loser's fail to understand.. The negative impact you have on others which causes you the most harm in the long run...
Now, feel free to spin, twist, misconstrue my stand point, X-Man.. It is what gives me strength as I love squashing inconsiderate, selfish and conceited people.... You can deny that ability in me all you want.. Unfortunately the truth dictates otherwise....
Now stfu or not... I will always b*tch slap you b*tches about because I can.... Try improving yourselves and especially your conduct on the internet.. Internet warrior has gotten you losers nowhere...
Hey, Stan4F.

The difference between gay AMERICANS saying "get used to it, we are here to stay" vs. illegal aliens trying to sell that same pitch should be obvious to you. Jaxx is an American, and he is gay. Which of those things do you think are gonna change? I've never found Jaxx to be "in your face" regarding the fact that he is gay.

Although, I guess if I was in your shoes (those of a knuckle-dragging, homophobic, misogynistic, John Wayne-wannabe internet warrior), I might take the same position.

Actually, even then I wouldn't. Another thing I wouldn't do is invent a story about a son, whose mother abandoned not only him but me, and who subsequently became disabled, in order to play that as an internet chick-magnet. Most guys just buy a puppy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#183369 Sep 14, 2013
RL Burnside - Let My Baby Ride

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#183370 Sep 14, 2013
Voices on immigrant driver's license debate:'They deserve it'
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-l...
"It will be useful for people that want to drive to work and don't want a problem with the law," Hernandez said.

Regardless of what immigrants decide to do, Rita Voldase, 55, said the law was deserved.

"I don’t have a problem with it all. Everyone deserves equal rights, even illegal immigrants," Voldase said. "We're all humans."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#183371 Sep 14, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
George Zimmerman told police his wife 'smacked' him with an iPad
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na...
It's now a little clearer why police have said either Zimmerman might be charged with domestic battery.
Since no one involved with the tiff wanted to press charges, unless officials can resurrect the remains of the device to see exactly what the device recorded -- and, perhaps, how it was used -- they don't have enough evidence to charge anybody with anything.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na...

Mikado Cat - September 12, 2013
What is Shelly going to do next for attention? Maybe have her parole revoked for making false statements during the 911 call?

#183372 Sep 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Thorogood- One Bourbon One Scotch One Beer ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7QQyoMa2sgkXX
;~)
Driving is a right, not a privilege
http://www.limaohio.com/news/local_news/artic...
Perhaps the Supreme Court of Illinois put it best in 1929: "The use of the highway for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common fundamental right of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived."
Sir William Ferrell

Ottawa, Canada

#183373 Sep 14, 2013
PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Stan4F.
The difference between gay AMERICANS saying "get used to it, we are here to stay" vs. illegal aliens trying to sell that same pitch should be obvious to you. Jaxx is an American, and he is gay. Which of those things do you think are gonna change? I've never found Jaxx to be "in your face" regarding the fact that he is gay.
Although, I guess if I was in your shoes (those of a knuckle-dragging, homophobic, misogynistic, John Wayne-wannabe internet warrior), I might take the same position.
Actually, even then I wouldn't. Another thing I wouldn't do is invent a story about a son, whose mother abandoned not only him but me, and who subsequently became disabled, in order to play that as an internet chick-magnet. Most guys just buy a puppy.
How's that PUERTO RICAN IDENTITY THEFT SCAM RING COMING ALONG?

Here from the NSA yet?

Of course not, but they have heard of you, rest assured.

You just don't quite know how or even where to attack me do you.

How much do you get per stolen ID anyway?

$2500?

You know that I know guppy.

And if I know, so does the FBI and the NSA.

Later and see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

Why?

You're being "surveilled" by 3 government agencies.

That's why guppy.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#183375 Sep 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
And you look like a clown.
And you look like a spoofing Azz-Clown!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#183377 Sep 14, 2013
Sure you did Johny Kerry, sure you did.
LMFAO!

After strike deal on Syria, Kerry says him calling it impossible was...'diplomacy'

Secretary of State John Kerry said Saturday, after reaching a tentative agreement with Russia to disarm Syria of chemical weapons, that his earlier statement about the impossibility of such a plan was in fact “the language of diplomacy.”

“I purposefully made the statements,” Kerry said in Geneva, Switzerland, after reaching the framework of an agreement with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.“And I did indeed say it was impossible and [Syrian President Bashar al-Assad] won't do it, even as I hoped it would be possible and wanted him to do it. And the language of diplomacy sometimes requires that you put things to the test, and we did.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/14/af...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#183378 Sep 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies lies and yet more lies. AL will make you her lap dog LMAO
More and More Spoofing.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#183379 Sep 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
No I just enjoy my drinks is all.
No, You enjoy spoofing!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#183382 Sep 14, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Another little gossip girl.
Why are so fascinated with me, SleazyEed?
When people lie I call them what they are. It's not about disagreeing with me. It's about personal insults and people posting lies about my personal life or family.
I have never ever posted or claimed that people were picking on me. That's a lie on your part and you have yet to provide one post where I ever said such a thing.
Get over your obsession with me, Sleazy. It's getting creepy. And now you've turned into just another one of the gossip girls seeking attention.
Get a life.
"hoe"
You are obsessed. You cry, you whine, you claim people are always lying to you and about you. Most of time you are unable to offer a post that does not demean the person you are posting to. I did not lie to you. "hoe" you do not have to make a direct claim anyone is picking on you, your claim is expressed with nearly post, as you whine and cry and yes lie.
In addition you are not very bright or astute. I am not a 'gossip' girl, I am just a guy who calls a spade a spade. While homosexual sex sickens me I could care less what others do, I ignore it. A person's color makes no difference to me, what a person does is important. A persons religion or lack of same makes no difference to me, to each his own. I believe president nobama has done a terrible job; high unemployment, more folks needing food stamps, household incomes down, fewer folks required to pay Federal Income tax, a gutted military, a spiraling debt, nobamakare a fiasco that a majority of American's oppose, the stagnant economy, the fact he has done nothing to bring the Benghazi killers to justice, his Fast and Furious disaster giving guns to the Mexican drug cartels and has led to American deaths. I have no problem with the requirement that a picture ID card is required to vote. I detest abortion/murder, the killing of innocents.
Peace
KMA
Quirky

Denver, CO

#183383 Sep 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Thorogood- One Bourbon One Scotch One Beer ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7QQyoMa2sgkXX
;~)
Hi A.L. That was my spoofer. Probly the same one that spoofs you some times.

#183384 Sep 14, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE that tune! Let's dance....lol
<kissing you softly on your neck when you weren't looking for or expecting it>
(((AL)))
University of Montana Proposes Less Strict Sexual Harassment Guidelines

This new policy defines sexual harassment more narrowly and promises to comply with “free speech requirements for students and employees.”
American Lady

Danville, KY

#183385 Sep 14, 2013
She Never Wanted A Gun, Hubby Made Her Learn, It Saved Her Life ...(and she was pregnant)
Posted on September 13, 2013 by sundance

The victim of a home invasion in ... She told us she never wanted to have a gun around the house, but after this ordeal, she’s glad she had protection by her side.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/1...

LetJusticePrevail" says:
September 13, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Just more proof that guns protect innocent people.

SELF DEFENSE IS A RIGHT, NOT CRIME!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#183386 Sep 14, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest leaks I would consider a act of treason.. It had nothing to do with the citizens being spied on..
Eagle
I actually haven't seen the contents of those leaks to consider if it would be treason, to be honest with you.

#183387 Sep 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
She Never Wanted A Gun, Hubby Made Her Learn, It Saved Her Life ...(and she was pregnant)
Posted on September 13, 2013 by sundance
The victim of a home invasion in ... She told us she never wanted to have a gun around the house, but after this ordeal, she’s glad she had protection by her side.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/1...
LetJusticePrevail" says:
September 13, 2013 at 9:10 pm
Just more proof that guns protect innocent people.
SELF DEFENSE IS A RIGHT, NOT CRIME!
Open Carry Chicks Hassled by Power Hungry Cop & AR-15
http://youtu.be/CVHrpScqHsg
Quirky

Denver, CO

#183388 Sep 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"hoe"
You are obsessed. You cry, you whine, you claim people are always lying to you and about you. Most of time you are unable to offer a post that does not demean the person you are posting to. I did not lie to you. "hoe" you do not have to make a direct claim anyone is picking on you, your claim is expressed with nearly post, as you whine and cry and yes lie.
In addition you are not very bright or astute. I am not a 'gossip' girl, I am just a guy who calls a spade a spade. While homosexual sex sickens me I could care less what others do, I ignore it. A person's color makes no difference to me, what a person does is important. A persons religion or lack of same makes no difference to me, to each his own. I believe president nobama has done a terrible job; high unemployment, more folks needing food stamps, household incomes down, fewer folks required to pay Federal Income tax, a gutted military, a spiraling debt, nobamakare a fiasco that a majority of American's oppose, the stagnant economy, the fact he has done nothing to bring the Benghazi killers to justice, his Fast and Furious disaster giving guns to the Mexican drug cartels and has led to American deaths. I have no problem with the requirement that a picture ID card is required to vote. I detest abortion/murder, the killing of innocents.
Peace
KMA
She is just plain old stupid is all. And lies ALL the time You cant fix stupid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#183389 Sep 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi A.L. That was my spoofer. Probly the same one that spoofs you some times.
Ok Q!
Thanks ... BUT no problem ...

Have a 'drink on me'...
:)

*Best Damn Drink*(original song written by me [- NOT "AL"])

NEIL DIAMOND - Red Red Wine (Original 1968 Hit Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Neil Diamond - Coming to America -[The L~E~G~A~L Way!]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

*C~H~E~E~R~S*
!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#183390 Sep 14, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
This is the stuff that defines you, goat. You are pathetic. <quoted text>
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sooie, Piggy, pig, pig.
And, you are? You are an unethical cowardly troll and a dimwitted neuron deficient joke.
Go clean your baby boy. He keeps cr*pping in his bed and smearing his own feces on himself. Just grab him under the arms and plop him into the tub.
And this is is the stuff that defines you, ntr. You are pathetic.

#183391 Sep 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I actually haven't seen the contents of those leaks to consider if it would be treason, to be honest with you.
Revoking Citizenship for Americans Who Fight With Syrian Jihadists
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/joseph-klein/rev...
Citizenship is not an absolute right. It carries responsibilities and obligations. A U.S. citizen who betrays his or her own country by teaming with foreign state or non-state entities bent on our destruction should forfeit the rights, protections and privileges of U.S. citizenship and be expelled from the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz defends Trump over comments about Mexi... 11 min wild child 1
News TRUMP: Boycott Macy's 30 min RayOne 5
News US Border Patrol Union Accused of Taking Sides ... 45 min tomin cali 4
News Gary Rotstein's Morning File: Pittsburgh missin... 50 min tomin cali 1
News 1 in 12 illegal immigrants ordered deported -- ... 55 min tomin cali 1
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 1 hr Cat74 423
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 1 hr Ihave a very big ... 1,569
More from around the web