The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
153,221 - 153,240 of 256,462 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Cool

#182687 Sep 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
Boehner, I don't agree with Obamacare but I will vote to fund it.
John "boo-hoo" Boehner
The Weeper of the House
He's a rino and just as much of a failure as Obama is. But who knows, this might be the coming out of the bi sexual boys club.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#182688 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ever not cranky or bytchy?
Must be a bad hair day for ya.
LMAO! It's just not perfect, her's is..

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

#182689 Sep 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
You really are desperate for my attention, aren't you gossip girl?
You lie, gossip, badmouth me daily and then you have the audacity to call ME "evil" and dare to tell me how I should behave?
You truly are insane, and I am no more "self-absorbed" than any other person here or anywhere else and probably far less. You seem to be very insecure so you need to talk about me to other posters just to validate your erroneous opinions.
Get a life of your own.
Uh, I thought she was talking about NTR?
But leave it to you to make it all about you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#182690 Sep 11, 2013
This thread is rocking. I can't believe the hits the firm is getting. WOW!

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

#182691 Sep 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you claim that you had been to my home and taken pictures of me and that you had actually made contact with some of my family members?
Hard to keep remember which sock said what.
You can spin it that way if you would like to.
Betcha can't bring a single post forward to prove your false statements though.

This is where you could be a walking liability to yourself.
Me on the other hand recognize public message boards for what they are. It's not a part of my real world as it is for you and a couple other people who posted all their personal information on these boards, provided links to off thread sites. You want to be a victim and you knew how to do it so you could cry foul.

I wouldn't recognize you as much as you wouldn't recognize me if we walked by each other in real life.

Get over yourself. You are only important to yourself and your "husband".

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#182692 Sep 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
They're baiting the thread pretty heavy trying to provoke you.
I have to go for a little while. Back later.
LOL! Yeah, I noticed that, Jax.

And then they accuse someone else of creating discord. Same old liars and hypocrites you know.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#182693 Sep 11, 2013
Sgt Stryker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the yellow bellied Goochie who's gonna tell the American Soldiers over in harms way, that they have been wasted their time and effort? How about we interview some of the soldiers over in Afghanistan and see what they think about kickin' Assads azz? What are they doing there in the first place, explain it to them, chicken shit.
Sgt Sucker, The only yellow bellies around here are Obama and his lemming followers. The soldiers have been polled, and it is 3 to 1 against Odumbo attacking Syria. No one wants to die for nothing, and Obama is nothing. He is NO leader, he can't even lead his 2 dogs. Real soldiers care about their country, not some butt-holes ego, and all Obama is, is one big ego.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#182694 Sep 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Most farmers are as honest as the day is long and work harder than most people ever will.
How big are these farms you're talking about?
The vast majority of sub subsidies go to large, corporate operations. Smaller family owned farms get squat.
I have my doubts about your story.
Farming is a year round job.

Life of a Farmer:
&fe ature=c4-overview-vl&list= PLpniJUeAKfuo3AltgCzLLMYwxDg-- Pt1q

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#182695 Sep 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't "dislike" you Posit. I get disappointed when I see you lie about Ntr, Jack or Rose. I get disappointed when I see you prop racist posts and posters. I think of all the posters here that I argue with, I had the most hope and respect for you. I felt like you were here to search for truth not just your agenda but I don't know anymore. Sometimes I think you are no better than a lackey for Gr and It certainly does not make me feel good to think that.
To sum it up I am a free thinking individual who doesn't take anyone's word whether something is wrong or right but decide on my own independently whether I think something is right or wrong. I actually think you think the same way and that is why we clash. This makes more sense to me.
We all jab and poke at times but trust is always a good cement.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

mind graffiti

#182696 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Un-American"? Who are you trying to fool. It is almost unheard of to see a dictator show diplacy and that is what Putin did.
You just don't like the fact that a ruthless dictator knocked Obama on his asz in a very diplomatic way. You want to be disgusted at someone, be disgusted with Obama. He did this to himself and our country. His doing. Try grasping that instead of reaching for others to blame.
You are one of those who believe that what you see/hear reported is all there is. So far, in this situation, I believe our president has made the right moves. I've already said I am against strikes and/or troops sent over; but it's pretty easy to see as this all plays out that the goal was to incite cooperation by handing over weapons, and for now it appears that is where it is going.
You really don't seem to understand how complicated this is, but I can assure you that this is not the time to condemn our president and embrace our enemies.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#182697 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I thought she was talking about NTR?
But leave it to you to make it all about you.
YOU figure it out, gossip Queen. Leave it to you to troll for something to be petty about so you can post more personal attacks and lies, you old biddy. You gossip more than a lonely old woman talking about all her neighbors.

You're pathetic, GR just like the rest of your band of ignorant, petty and small-minded lapdogs.

You want it to be about NTR? What's the difference? You imbeciles insult us about the same. You have no imaginations after all.

LMAO at you, Quirky, Reality, Tally, Ferrell and all your scumbag crew.

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, She is 64 now and NTR is 65 There is no hope for them now! At least they are eligible for the senior discount at the local I-Hop now. lolol

Reality wrote:
Quirky

You saw how she did others then and isn't much better since getting older.
She treats people in an evil way but will call you every curse word in the english language if you point this out.

I have tried to explain if she would tone her attitude down, open her eyes to the truth and give people credit but she refuses.

She is self-absorbed.
Progressive hero

Victorville, CA

#182698 Sep 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>To sum it up I am a free thinking individual who doesn't take anyone's word whether something is wrong or right but decide on my own independently whether I think something is right or wrong. I actually think you think the same way and that is why we clash. This makes more sense to me.
We all jab and poke at times but trust is always a good cement.
Your thoughts and Ideas are very very dangerous

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#182699 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he gets reminded what a weak bisexual he is and what the truth about him if told would damage the image he has of himself.
I actually fear for him even though I hate his policies.

Level 8

mind graffiti

#182700 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
GR's disabled son is not mine. Yes you were attacking his son by using him to attack GR. it is abusive to use disabled people the way you and your friends do.
I hardly doubt you have an ounce of understanding what burdens disabled people endure by your conduct here using them to attack others.
Like I said, you want to attack me, attack me. Use the race card, use the homo card, use the hate card. I will still laugh at you the same. Posts like the ones you use with sexual perversion, the disabled, the elderly are despicable not to mention uncalled for.
If you want to believe I am GR fine. Just don't use his kid. My insult to you was in retaliation for all the disabled people who get abused on a daily basis by people like you and your friends. There is no excuse for it.
There's not a doubt in my mind that you are ghost rider. And there's not a doubt that if I knew where you lived, I'd call DCFS on you.

Level 8

mind graffiti

#182701 Sep 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you claim that you had been to my home and taken pictures of me and that you had actually made contact with some of my family members?
Hard to keep remember which sock said what.
He believes he will never be caught. I think he will, someday, and I hope it's before he actually harms someone. Or someone harms him.
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

#182702 Sep 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd in what way?
Odd that it wasn't until the last minute AND a because of a supposed "gaffe" by Kerry that our foreign policy experts had the brilliant idea to offer a stay of armed response in exchange for Syria turning over their chem/bio weapons?

Wouldn't you think that would be one of the first and earliest solutions offered?
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

#182703 Sep 11, 2013
richardIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblama and the libs have, they've forgotten the dead and maimed in Afghanistan as well.
Why would anyone remember a mere bump in the road? Besides, what difference at this point does it make?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#182704 Sep 11, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not a doubt in my mind that you are ghost rider. And there's not a doubt that if I knew where you lived, I'd call DCFS on you.
There is no doubt that you are bottom heavy , worse than a bowling pin. And that your picture looked too much like maybe you are White Americans Sister. YUCK!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#182705 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU figure it out, gossip Queen. Leave it to you to troll for something to be petty about so you can post more personal attacks and lies, you old biddy. You gossip more than a lonely old woman talking about all her neighbors.
You're pathetic, GR just like the rest of your band of ignorant, petty and small-minded lapdogs.
You want it to be about NTR? What's the difference? You imbeciles insult us about the same. You have no imaginations after all.
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, She is 64 now and NTR is 65 There is no hope for them now! At least they are eligible for the senior discount at the local I-Hop now. lolol
Reality wrote:
Quirky
She treats people in an evil way but will call you every curse word in the english language if you point this out.
I have tried to explain if she would tone her attitude down, open her eyes to the truth and give people credit but she refuses.
She is self-absorbed.
When I'm Sixty-Four- The Beatles

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#182707 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality wrote:
Quirky
She is self-absorbed.
Wow, thought these were political threads, guess it's just a place for people to see how nasty they can be. Had a bunch of people tell me to go get on topix for good political debates, lol what a joke....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 26 min American Werewolves 135,533
Rubio: "We must move slowly on immigration." 51 min BamaYankee 8
Obama Signals Timing Of New Immigration Measure... 1 hr wild child 1
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 1 hr wild child 430
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 1 hr Here Is One 172
Calif. lawmakers ban plastic bags, struggle to ... 2 hr USMail XXXII 1
Kizi 2 - Kizi2 - Play The Best Free Online Games (Oct '13) 2 hr CharlieAdam14 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••