The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
153,161 - 153,180 of 245,969 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

“For God & Country”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

no more stupidity wrote:
Did anyone else listed to Obama today? That idiot wants to send America to world war three so he can go down in history as the first black president to start world war three.
No it is to depressing to watch him. I all read new what he was going to say

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmmm, who's been talking about disarming Assad?
The idea of the strikes wasn't to disarm him, it was to degrade his capabilities and convince him (and all the other petty dictators out there) that the price for violating international law and using weapons of mass destruction against civilians is too high to take the risk.
Do you guys think that no one is going to notice when you keep moving the goal posts during these conversations?
WHAT?? Hasn't the entire discussion been about disarming assad of his chemical weapons?? Did I miss something with the latest talks?? It seems like it was for him to hand them over to the UN to be destroyed..

Eagle

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh or that Levin guy must have been singing the praises of Putin all day, the girls want to marry him and the guys want to be him lol. They were too busy admiring the ruthless dictator to notice how un-American they sound.
They notice, they just don't care.

“For God & Country”

Level 1

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I watched the repeat of his speech last night. Pathetic at best. Obama just isn't and never was presidential material. I hope it was worth it to his puppeteers. It's worse than a SNAFU.
How much did he plagiarize?

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
A Russian led force?
Syria is a Russian client state.
Russia is not going to invade Syria, they are supporting the Assad regime.
Is there anyone in the room that actually knows anything about what they're posting?
Okay jax are you really naive enough to think assad had/has his stockpiles of chemicals weapons in one bunker?? There is no doubt he has bunkers in rebel controlled bunkers within his country.. Hence boots on the ground to gain control of the areas to access them..

Eagle
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ride on the back of your grossly disabled son. How's that gravy?
You ride Married Men, Cause your too fat to Marry. YUCK!
Bob Arum

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm taller than that rooskie short sh!t!
I'll you 500 bucks cash for you to wrestle the other midget.
How 'bout it Q?

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ride on the back of your grossly disabled son. How's that gravy?
You make yourself out to be a cheap tramp with posts like this.
And you want people to think of you as being compassionate?

If you want to attack me, attack me. Just don't use another man's disabled kid to do it.
Try using the racist card, the homo card, the hate card. Those won't work either, admittedly I do enjoy seeing you make a fool out of yourself when you jump and try to scratch those you hate.

In case you didn't know it, FS. Here in California we take care of our disabled and elderly. If we could just get rid of the leeching illegal Mexicans we would be in better shape. It also wouldn't hurt if some liberals left as well. But that ain't gonna happen as the leeching ghetto rats and white trash like our liberal pols.
Bob Arum

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

I'll give you
Sir William Ferrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

What shall we do now oh dear and wise leader Obama?

EVEN NYT IS DOWN ON THIS GUY!

FROM THIS:

In Depth:

Planned as Call to Act, Obama's Speech Became Plea to Wait-New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/world/obama...

TO THIS:

Syrian Rebels Hurt by Delay
Wall Street Journal - &#8206;36 minutes ago&#8206;

Rebel fighters prepare explosive devices to be used during fighting against Syrian government forces in Syria's eastern town of Deir Ezzor.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?? Hasn't the entire discussion been about disarming assad of his chemical weapons?? Did I miss something with the latest talks?? It seems like it was for him to hand them over to the UN to be destroyed..
Eagle
Yes eagle, you seem to have missed a lot.

There was absolutely no talk about disarming Assad in the beginning.

That didn't come about until Monday when Kerry mentioned that if Syria gave up its chemical weapons they could avoid US led strikes.

You've moved the goal posts in the middle of the conversation again.
Sir William Ferrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did he plagiarize?
Hid kid Malia gleaned bits and pices off the internet and put it together for pops for a fourth grade class project.
Sir William Ferrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<his>
Sir William Ferrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes eagle, you seem to have missed a lot.
There was absolutely no talk about disarming Assad in the beginning.
That didn't come about until Monday when Kerry mentioned that if Syria gave up its chemical weapons they could avoid US led strikes.
You've moved the goal posts in the middle of the conversation again.
You're just simply one not to be trusted. This comment back to Eagle speaks for itself.

“For God & Country”

Level 1

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

To everyone one here please take a moment and remember all of the people who lost their life 12 years ago and one year ago today.

God Bless our Troops and those that have served this Great Land

And may God Give our Leaders the wisdom to do the right thing, not what is right for them.

And with this God Bless you all have fun and be safe

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You ride Married Men, Cause your too fat to Marry. YUCK!
LOL you poor thing, I do empathize. I missed your explanation of how you got your brain injury. You seem to be limited to about a ten-year-old's mentality. Was it a motorcycle accident? My sympathies.

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

George Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
He did what a good President's supposed to do, dumfk.
Other good presidents go to Congress. Obama did not with the Libya situation and the only reason he did it was to get Congress to bail him out as he initially claimed he did not need Congressional approval. Once the word "impeachment" penetrated those monkey ears of his, he then decided use Congress to get him out of the jam he got himself and this country in.

It's okay, I won't go hatin on ya cause you are a Obama lover/supporter. Disappointment in ya works for me.
Back to your spinning. God knows, Obama can use all the help he can.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh or that Levin guy must have been singing the praises of Putin all day, the girls want to marry him and the guys want to be him lol. They were too busy admiring the ruthless dictator to notice how un-American they sound.
Hey. I found this.

It's not just the far right nuts out here, some of their politicians have a sudden crush on Putin too...
----------

How we got here: The makings of the potential breakthrough in Obama’s Syria tangle

It’s all been enough to stir some gushing admiration in the halls of Congress for a clever president who knows how to conduct statesmanship when the pressure’s really on. The president of Russia, that is.

“Those people who have been demonizing Putin and pushing him away have been doing a great disservice to our country and to the cause of peace,” said Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif.

That sentiment is far from unanimous in Congress. But the sense of relief that has washed over lawmakers is palpable...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/congre...
----------

Really a sad state of affairs for a party that once had national significance.
Bob Arum

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You make yourself out to be a cheap tramp with posts like this.
And you want people to think of you as being compassionate?
If you want to attack me, attack me. Just don't use another man's disabled kid to do it.
Try using the racist card, the homo card, the hate card. Those won't work either, admittedly I do enjoy seeing you make a fool out of yourself when you jump and try to scratch those you hate.
In case you didn't know it, FS. Here in California we take care of our disabled and elderly. If we could just get rid of the leeching illegal Mexicans we would be in better shape. It also wouldn't hurt if some liberals left as well. But that ain't gonna happen as the leeching ghetto rats and white trash like our liberal pols.
Hi GR!
Speaking of leeches,
Would you like to earn a few bucks?
I got your lapdog Q in next week's fight card.

Eagle tells me you're known around Temecula as "Little One"
You'd be the perfect referee for this upcoming event!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<his>
Ya missed one...

<pieces>

:p

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••