The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 7,658)

Showing posts 153,141 - 153,160 of239,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sir William Ferrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Anymore, I'm thinking it would be safer to live in Russia, but its cold like Canada...

It makes me sick that my country thinks it can change the world by removing people from power... This happened with Lybia and Iraq... 7 countries in 5 years was it... Wasn't Syria and Iran on that Gen. Wesley Clark's 2007 speech list too...?

Putin, your a respected man around the world for doing what you are doing.

You deserve a Nobel peace prize for the effort you have put into stopping that barking dog Obama from jumping his ghetto fence...

Please don't let this get ugly, we're rooting for you...

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Courtney Caverhall wrote:
<quoted text>
a 29 year old troll who will hit 30 in November! giggle giggle giggle
"Courtney"
I am sure "hoe" will be some age in November, a bith north of 30 but I am also sure she has been a troll for much more than 30 years.
Peace
scorned Bonnie

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
A Russian led force?
Syria is a Russian client state.
Russia is not going to invade Syria, they are supporting the Assad regime.
Is there anyone in the room that actually knows anything about what they're posting?
POS Eagle don't know nothin'.
Rolling Through

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Courtney Caverhall wrote:
ON THE WORLD STAGE,
Putin was a statesman. Obama was a ham and egger
Putin looks like the punk midget that he is.
Obama looks like the silly monkey that he is.
Insult the silly monkey all you want but don't praise Putin, he deserves none. This is America, try standing up for her.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Quirkt wrote:
Rose has no clue. Nothing but lies.
Changing handles much?

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Republicans don't resolve issues; they just tear down everybody else's ideas. The bottom line is, we may see the removal of chem weapons from Syria without firing any bullets, thanks to the Obama administrationís clever maneuvering! The strength of a Nation is not measured in its ability to wage war but in its ability to prevent them ... Barack Obama!
"hoe"
Using your other avatar now?
Peace
KMA
Rolling Through

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Sir William Ferrell wrote:
Anymore, I'm thinking it would be safer to live in Russia, but its cold like Canada...
It makes me sick that my country thinks it can change the world by removing people from power... This happened with Lybia and Iraq... 7 countries in 5 years was it... Wasn't Syria and Iran on that Gen. Wesley Clark's 2007 speech list too...?
You deserve a Nobel peace prize for the effort you have put into stopping that barking dog Obama from jumping his ghetto fence...
I don't know who your - we - is but you don't represent America.
As they say if you don't like it here leave. Russia and Putin will welcome your traitorous butt.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Suddenly" happened when Assad used chemical weapons and Obama said there were going to be strikes.
Russia and Syria believed him and the first chance they had for a way out they took it.
Unfortunately, over the past decade or so, America has earned a reputation for being a little trigger happy. Fortunately, as a result, when we say were going to take military action the intended target knows it's not a bluff.
Russia and Syria both knew those crazy Americans meant what they said and had the assets to back it up.
Their interests were "suddenly" threatened and they jumped on the first chance they could find to get out of a very bad situation.
Why do you think they changed their position, because Putin and Assad are such great guys and only interested in peace?
You're smarter than that.
If obama meant what he stated on the compaign trail he would have fired of the missiles and informed us later and the reason why.. His dithering around made him look like a fool..

Eagle
Sir William Ferrell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's the famous spOko.
Please tell these morons that I am not you and I have never posted to you before right now.
They'll surely accuse me of posting to myself though. <sigh>
Rose?

Why are you talking to yourself?.);

Go take another Abilify and smo0ke a phatty and pass out already.

You're like a peckergnat around here.
Mikhail Baryshnikov

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

What are you waiting for?
Get the fk outta here, slimy trailer trash traitor!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of the guy but it does not surprise me one bit.
Andrew Brietbart announced he had some Video that would bring serious damage to Obama. Shortly after he suddenly died.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing handles much?
That was my friendly neighborhood Spoof Boob Square pants.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You put too much emphasis and credit in polls. Other polls said the opposite and said they did not like Obama going back and forth and blaming others for his red line. Besides, CNN is more of a liberal news station.
What is Obama gonna do now? Waste the next 3 years spinning his way out of this or grow up and start acting like a president. As he should've 5 years ago.
Acting like a president?? Oh hell no now 2014 is coming and he has to be back out on the campaign trail for fellow libs.. Do you really think this countries issues matter to him?? I heard earlier in CO recalled two dems.. LOL..

Eagle

“For God & Country”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA 2
Mexico 0
USA
USA
USA
USA
Go USA
FIFA World Cup Qualifying (soccer)
Thank God sports is something Obama can't be accused of fckin up. Hahahahahahahaha
God Bless :)

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
A Russian led force?
Syria is a Russian client state.
Russia is not going to invade Syria, they are supporting the Assad regime.
Is there anyone in the room that actually knows anything about what they're posting?
Rush Limbaugh or that Levin guy must have been singing the praises of Putin all day, the girls want to marry him and the guys want to be him lol. They were too busy admiring the ruthless dictator to notice how un-American they sound.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Grumble, grumble, grumble. That's all you've got.
We'll just have to see where things stand when this is all said and done, but since you're so big on making predictions, I'll go out on a limb and make one of my own.
If the diplomatic solution works and Syria turns its chemical weapons over to international control the majority of the American people will give President Obama credit for handling this situation the right way and it will just be you and a bunch of right wing hacks grousing and complaining.
If the diplomatic effort fails, it will strengthen the Presidents hand calling for military strikes as the only option left.
Bark about it all ya want, but deep down inside you're afraid I'm right and you know it.
"If the diplomatic effort fails, it will strengthen the Presidents hand calling for military strikes as the only option left."

In your dreams and most Americans are opposed to any military action and will be.. He knew he would lose a vote and called for it to be cancelled.. Regardless he will lose politically and so will the dems in 2014 if he strikes..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha. The only one here grumbling and barking has been YOU.
Voicing concerns is not "grousing and complaining". So typical that Obama and you think you can have your cake and eat it by having it both ways. Obama drew a red line. It back fired. He tried to blame his grave error onto other world leaders and when that failed, he tried to blame his gross error onto Congress. When that failed he became more indecisive in his actions that he presented himself as a babbling buffoon and the whole world witnessed it up close and personal.
Any intelligent person knows, you do not draw a line with chemical weapons and challenge other world leaders. It's a sad day when this country needs another country to bail us out of the shyte our own president got us into.
Obama and his supporters including you need to go lick your wounds and stop trying to come up with a way to spin his stupidity and wipe the egg off his face. Egg that he alone put there.
Props to ya..

Eagle
Blue Servo

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rose?
Why are you talking to yourself?.);
Go take another Abilify and smo0ke a phatty and pass out already.
You're like a peckergnat around here.
Quirky's alcoholic daddy?
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and who does Quirky give it to? LOL
LOL!
Quirky

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh or that Levin guy must have been singing the praises of Putin all day, the girls want to marry him and the guys want to be him lol. They were too busy admiring the ruthless dictator to notice how un-American they sound.
I'm taller than that rooskie short sh!t!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,141 - 153,160 of239,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••