The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 384541 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#182865 Sep 12, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no one claimed that Russia was going to invade Syria. Putin took the lead and made a mockery out of Obama. He did it professionally and diplomatically where we can't even dislike him for doing it. Obama created this all on his own. He fell flat on his face and got burnt big time. He's an embarrassment to this country. Do you even get the whole world saw this unfold and saw his deflections, trying to place his stupidity on other countries and their leaders and then came back to our Congress?
Keep trying to deflect and spin the situation all you want. This is just another fu of Obama's. You should be use to it by now. How many years have you been defending his errors, mistakes, lack of leadership, Benghazi attack and the list goes on. I just don't have all that time to list them.
There will be boots on the ground and since its russias lead now no doubt will be russian troops.. Actually putin played obama like a fiddle and no doubt the rebels will be met with alot more force.. I expect you to be seeing a end to their civil war within the next year.. I heard today we started supplying the rebels with weapons two weeks ago?? Kinda to little to late and if you really think about it most of the mid-east was already armed..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#182866 Sep 12, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't go hating on Putin for being diplomatic. At least he didn't challenge Syria like Obama did. Who acted alone. And it is not the first time Obama has acted alone. He is too inexperienced to be president.
There is nothing traitorous about recognizing diplomacy from a dictator. And you can't blame Putin for seizing the moment that Obama handed to him on a silver platter. Those are the facts as we know them.
Obama crucified his own reputation and there is no way for him to get out of it. Interesting how none of you or the rest of the world is playing the race card on Putin and calling him a racist.
While I agree with what you are saying putin had alot to gain from re-entering into the mid-east affairs.. He is a smart leader and plans to gain further traction in the next few years.. Mark my words as we are pulling out he will be moving on in..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#182868 Sep 12, 2013
Courtney Caverhall wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation - you dont HAVE an answer!
I can't imagine why he replied to my post. I wasn't talking to him.
Oh wait, I now know.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#182870 Sep 12, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have the authority to do that inasmuch as he wished he had. He should had quietly called Congress back into session to discuss a plan of action before making any threats whatsoever. Congress deserves a good tongue lashing for refusing to go back into session regarding something of this magnitude. Ultimately Obama's actions fall solely on him. Unfortunately our country has to pay the price for his fu.
I wouldn't blame congress so much as obama had 2 years to have closed sessions with congress.. It was more important to be out on the campaign trails.. Personally I think we as a country should write off the mid-east and our failed foreign policy.. We need to be drilling and fracking allowing the pipeline to bring oil prices down.. Thats where all this is heading in a effort to keep the prices over a hundred bucks a barrel.. Its time for us to hit them in the pocket instead of bullets..

Eagle

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#182871 Sep 12, 2013
Courtney Caverhall wrote:
Russian President Vladimir Putin reportedly warned that Syria will soon possess weapons to defend itself against attackers.
Is this why Obama/Sotero and his goons backed off?
Those championing war are reportedly seething with anger.
Putin, by the way, has a black belt in ju jitsu
Obama/Sotero plays golf...
‘In Terrorism We Trust’: The Anglo-American Brotherhood
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL1309/S00111/...
Pertinently, manufacturers of propaganda do not mind if their propagandist communications are spoken by ignorant puppets or informed ones, so long as it is convincing to those who believe in puppets, the naïve masses, or muggles.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#182872 Sep 12, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never a time I thought he cared or presidential material. I always and still wonder what Obama's puppeteers have on Hillary where she stepped out of the race.
Hopefully more states will take Co lead as they too are pretty much a liberal state. But gun owners are not gonna let the libs take their guns.
I am glad to see the recall elections it will and does help keep politicians honest on the campaign trail.. We actually need more of them in my opinion..

Eagle

#182873 Sep 12, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with what you are saying putin had alot to gain from re-entering into the mid-east affairs.. He is a smart leader and plans to gain further traction in the next few years.. Mark my words as we are pulling out he will be moving on in..
Eagle
Caspian Sea Set to Become a Major Hub for Natural Gas Production
http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-...
The Caspian Sea, located between south-eastern Europe and Asia, is bordered by Russia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, and whilst historically it has been a region for producing crude oil, the future looks more likely to be dominated by natural gas production.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#182874 Sep 12, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is one of the biggest fools to ever inhabit Congress, and that takes some doing.
His hands are really tied and most pubs know it at this point.. Its best to let obamacare implode on it own and its coming.. Let the dems take the blame when it does implode.. All or most of the financing mechanism's are being pushed back or waivered that it counted on..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#182875 Sep 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There have been repeated efforts to get Syria to give up its chemical weapons, some going back decades...
"...On numerous occasions at the United Nations, in negotiations for the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) and in more general forums, Syria has repeatedly indicated that until Israel abandons its presumed nuclear weapons program, Syria will neither renounce the right to possess chemical weapons nor destroy any arsenal it may possess..."
http://www.nti.org/country-profiles/syria/che...
Now that there has been a real threat of US strikes, Syria has changed it's tune and says not only will it give up its chemical weapons, but it will now join the Chemical Weapons Convention.
Bottom line, there have been efforts to get Syria to give up its chemical weapons going back decades and continuing recently and they have refused until now.
Kerry's idea was not a new one.
Even though you just posted earlier this idea only started last monday.. So you just proved you were wrong in that post..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182876 Sep 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to mention that the hogs in question are wild Russian boars and their hybrids. They are an invasive species and are destroying both the eco-system and many farms.
Farmers raising traditional domestic hogs are not effected.
----------
Battle Over Michigan's New Swine Rules Goes Hog Wild
Ed Golder, public information officer for Michigan's DNR, says "these invasive swine are nothing more than Asian carp with legs. They will come in and devastate a natural ecosystem, and they will pose a serious threat to farms of all sorts."
Wild pig experts say Michigan officials have the right idea — trying to cut the Russian boar population before it can spiral out of control. And the agency didn't mean for the order to reach into agriculture; in fact, it specifically states it isn't intended to harm the domestic pork industry in the state.
According to the agency, there are two species of pigs: Sus scrofa, or Russian boar, which are the subject of the order; and Sus domestica — domestic pigs, the source of most bacon and ham...
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/08/31/1...

FDA targets free-range, pastured poultry and eggs with ridiculous new draft guidance pushing for all chickens to be raised indoors

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041996_FDA_free-ra...

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182877 Sep 12, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you just posted earlier this idea only started last monday.. So you just proved you were wrong in that post..
Eagle
Give it up eagle.

First you try to change what you originally said and then you try and distort what I said. You're getting almost as bad as higgans.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#182879 Sep 12, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
hasn't it become grossly apparent that Obama is the ultimate SOCK?
the man has NO scruples, ideals or agenda that he can call his own.
starting with the original bailout, then the HC bill that bears his name, the recycled New Deal policies, his constant referrals to the words and deeds of PAST Presidents, his 'red line', his no show on Benghazi-nite, his entire Life...
the Clinton Admin was accused of governing by polls... they at least took a position and stuck with it.
Obama is the next step in the Progressive take-over of the WH and the person occupying it. is it any wonder he stumbles so badly when he goes off prompter and script?
it is almost like the man was MANUFACTURED from birth to arrive at THIS moment, doesn't it? the PERFECT SOCK for whomever is manipulating BEHIND the scenes.
proof? how many more gaffes can one man make AND have the real qualifications/abilities to EARN the Presidency?
2009/10 were banner years for the Progressives, weren't they?
Obama got inaugurated, then the State merged with private business, the Nat'l Debt was drastically increased, the first step to single-payer HC was passed and we had an American Spkr of the Hse say, "WE must pass it to see what is in it.", and NOT ONE ELECTED POL IN DC SAID "WTF!!!!" - as if none of them remembered their Oaths or what IT was about.
NOTHING that has come out of DC these last five years has IMPROVED OUR NATION ONE LITTLE BIT. in fact, to push the 'do-over' button would take us BACK to at least 2008 - PRE-OBAMA.
what could Romney, OR MICKEY MOUSE, have done that would be worse than the SOCK we have in office TODAY?
given Obama's FIRST four years, claiming his re-election was the lesser of two evils DOES NOT WASH. not after Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the NSA domestic spying and now the Syrian f&%k-up.
yesterday was a waste(politically-speaking), today SUCKS and tomorrow's forecast calls FOR MORE OF THE SAME.
WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO PROAMERIKA nee The Great Experiment.
Sock he is.. LOL I agree tomorrow will be the same..

Eagle

Level 6

Location hidden

#182880 Sep 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FDA targets free-range, pastured poultry and eggs with ridiculous new draft guidance pushing for all chickens to be raised indoors
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041996_FDA_free-ra...
"...the new agency report basically suggests that all egg producers with 3,000 or more laying hens be forced to raise their birds indoors to avoid bacterial contamination...

...According to the FDA's recommendation for a final ruling on "safe" hen rearing, all farmers with 3,000 or more birds will need to essentially convert their outdoor areas into indoor areas by surrounding their fields with tall fencing and covering the tops with mesh or solid roofing in order to prevent wild birds, rodents, and other creatures from entering the space."
----------

If you have a flock of more than 3,000 birds wandering around free, you're not exactly small time...you're a health hazard and the first outbreak of bird flu and everyone will be demanding to know why something wasn't done when we knew there was a risk and still had time to act.

The suggested regulations only impact operations with more than 3,000 birds and simply require fences and netting to prevent these animals from having direct contact with wild animals and vermin known to carry disease.

I don't have a problem with that.

“For God & Country”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#182881 Sep 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Without FARMERS this WHOLE World
would STARVE!
BUT ...
THIS is HOW the goobermint treats some!
Citizens Forced to Pour Bleach on Perfectly Good Produce (Video)
http://www.treehugger.com/green-food/citizens...
Along with THIS!
NaturalNews exclusive: Michigan government unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer to shoot all his own pigs
(NaturalNews) can now confirm that the Michigan Department of Natural Resources has, in total violation of the Fourth Amendment, conducted two armed raids on pig farmers in that state, one in Kalkaska County at Fife Lake and another in Cheboygan County. Staging raids involving six vehicles and ten armed men, DNA conducted unconstitutional, illegal and arguably criminal armed raids on these two farms with the intent of shooting all the farmers' pigs under a bizarre new "Invasive Species Order" (ISO) that has suddenly declared traditional livestock to be an invasive species.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035585_Michigan_fa...
WE, the US ...
ALSO
"need" the Truckers to SHIP it!
BUT ...
No one "respects" THEM!
The true power of this country is not only the military or they ingenuity of our people it is the fact we can feed the world.

By 2007, a mere 187,816 of the 2.2 million farms in this country accounted for 63% of sales of agricultural products.

U.S. farmers produce about $ 143 billion worth of crops and about $153 billion worth of livestock each year. This amount of money will have a return of 3 to 1 with processing the food and the commodities market taking the biggest share.

350 billion pounds of edible food is available for human consumption in the United States. Now if the average person eats 1.75 Lb.(and you wounder why you Fat) of food a day over a year we could or do feed 547,900,000 people. This will not include the feed grown to feed livestock.

We are producing at a 40% of the rate we could be at.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#182882 Sep 12, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
"Two Million Bikers" Rally Roars Into D.C. Area for 9/11
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Two-M...
Although they didn't reach a goal of two million riders, thousands of bikers rolled through the Washington, D.C. area to mark the 12th anniversary of 9/11 on Wednesday.
The bikes rolled in a steady stream for 50 straight minutes before heading to the Beltway. But the ride wasn't smooth for everyone. At one point, a motorcycle went down on the Outer Loop in the Bethesda area, causing traffic to back up for miles.
At the National Mall, another motorcyclist ran his bike into the back of a pedicab.
"I think the heat got to me and I kind of blacked out a little bit," said the rider, Bill Eisenheart. "You know, I didn't see him."
It gets very hot on a bike in the heat of the day and slow moving traffic.. And generally with all runs a inexperienced rider for various reasons will go down.. Thats why I usually only ride with riders that I know..

The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#182884 Sep 12, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up eagle.
First you try to change what you originally said and then you try and distort what I said. You're getting almost as bad as higgans.
LMAO.. You prove yourself wrong and try to shift the blame..

Eagle

#182885 Sep 12, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
The true power of this country is not only the military or they ingenuity of our people it is the fact we can feed the world.
By 2007, a mere 187,816 of the 2.2 million farms in this country accounted for 63% of sales of agricultural products.
U.S. farmers produce about $ 143 billion worth of crops and about $153 billion worth of livestock each year. This amount of money will have a return of 3 to 1 with processing the food and the commodities market taking the biggest share.
350 billion pounds of edible food is available for human consumption in the United States. Now if the average person eats 1.75 Lb.(and you wounder why you Fat) of food a day over a year we could or do feed 547,900,000 people. This will not include the feed grown to feed livestock.
If Food Waste Were a Nation, Only China and the US Would Emit More Carbon Pollution
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/if-food-wast...
According to the Food Wastage Footprint report, if you think of the total volume of food waste as a nation, its carbon emissions would be surpassed only by those of China and the United States, the two largest carbon emitters.

Each year some 1.3 billion tons of food are wasted, adding up to 3.3 billion tons of greenhouse gas emissions, and costing a total of $750 billion. That's roughly one-third of all the food produced for human consumption.

Framing food waste as an emission sector against national emissions isn't an entirely fair comparison—national emissions comprise many things, and the global emissions from burning fossil fuels is far, far larger than any single nation's emission—but it is dramatic way to illustrate the scope of the issue.

Where's all that food going?

Level 6

Location hidden

#182886 Sep 12, 2013
Governor of Hawaii calls special session to legalize same-sex marriage.
----------

Abercrombie calls for special session on same-sex marriage

Months of speculation are over, Governor Abercrombie called a special session on same-sex marriage Monday afternoon.

The Governor says it's the right thing to do and he believes he has the support needed in both the House and Senate to pass a bill that would make Hawai'i the 14th state in the nation to legalize same-sex marriage. Abercrombie says his decision is the natural progression in a discussion that began in this state 20 years ago.

"It's time for marriage equity to take place, and it's also time to recognize that it can take place without violating the religious principals of anybody in this state," Abercrombie said during his announcement at the State Capitol.

The special session will begin October 28, 2013 – just two months shy of the regular session which begins next January. If it passes, same-sex marriage licenses and ceremonies will be effective November 18, 2013...

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/23383679/a...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#182887 Sep 12, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree ...
Farmers are being PAID
NOT to produce!

By 'taxpayers' NO LESS!

Imagine how much 'those' farms
COULD BE producing!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#182888 Sep 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
If its Rose its a lie.
And a spoofer is still a spoofer !

Jagoff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min Brian_G 8,725
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Quirky 1,100
News Trump: Illegal immigrants treated better than v... 3 hr Build the Wall 5
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr anne bonny 141,187
News House Committee Wants to Make Library of Congre... 6 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 3
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) 6 hr Vaginal wall failure 25
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 6 hr Vaginal wall failure 142
More from around the web