The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 7,648)

Showing posts 152,941 - 152,960 of240,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, you need to throw Bush into the mix with "leave no child behind" as well. Which also screwed up our education system imo.
once more, for the record, I am a registered Indie and have not voted for a winning/sitting Pres since Nixon's second term.

NOT Reagan, nor either Bush or any Dem...

I was stationed overseas and did not vote for Ford(didn't think he would win anyway!).

I bailed on BOTH major parties loooong ago(both are two sides of the same coin, IMO).

W's 'compassionate conservative' BS proves his Progressivism... McCain's stand on IR showed his TRUE colors, etc...

still waiting for a REAL Constitutional Conservative to emerge but WILL vote against the likes of Obama any day/any time.

hope that helps...

remember, IT IS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, FOLKS!

(the faces/names/parties/may change, but it's still the FG)

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
A thought, a prayer....perhaps a tear.
Obama Marks 12th Anniversary of 9/11 in Moment of Silence
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-11/obam...
“On September 11, 2001, no matter where we came from, what God we prayed to, or what race or ethnicity we were, we were united as one American family,” Obama said in a proclamation issued yesterday.“May the same be said of us today, and always.”

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Cool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>On the "down low"?
Huh?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Sir William Ferrell wrote:
Well the variable has been removed, and x no longer equals chemical weapons, it equals zero, and President Obama should be talking about how he is going to support President Putin’s plan for diffusion. In fact President Obama will probably release a statement or two claiming that this was his original intention the entire time, and people will swallow it up because they will have to justify his behavior somehow.
It is a sad day when you as an American realize that Russia and her President have acted more in line with your interests, and have responded more to your voice than the President of the United States of America.
Even if it were not their intention, The Russian Federation has answered the cries of the American people and embarrassed President Obama on an international scale.
While the American people can be overjoyed that we have potentially avoided entering a much larger conflict, we must remember and come to terms with the fact that it was not the voices of the American public, or the power of their representatives in Congress, but the diplomacy and influence of the former Cold War spy who currently sits at the head of the Russian government that responded to President Obama’s line in the sand by offering an alternative solution, and buying the sandbox
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb... #
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get a clue:

The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet published in Washington, D.C. It was founded in 1982 by the founder of the Unification Church, Sun Myung Moon, and until 2010 was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_T...
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...what's really funny is that while I'm working, you have nothing better to do with your day than critique the timing of when I decided to take a break and have a glass of lemonade.
Kind of pathetic don't ya think?
Jaxx, that's what I like about your posts...

first, you post irrelevent info and then play the victim and try to zing others that use YOUR posted info!lol

heck, half the times(or more, in MY cases) you don't even get the gist of the responses right!!

you're SO funny....:)
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you would focus on my use of the term "white trash" rather than the vulgar comments he was making toward a female poster
It's not funny at all. I'm not an internet morality cop. That's a 24/7 job. I thought it was odd you'd post a term that was in direct conflict with something you'd written just a day ago.

Oh, can you let me in on your secret? How are you able to tell the races and genders of posters?

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's a part of the troll game posters/trolls use. But I don't think I am telling you something you don't already know"
I am well aware of the games you and your troll friends play.
I'm also aware that the paranoia it seems to generate causes to you to assume that everyone else is playing the same stupid game.
I've always seen it as a sign of weakness on your part.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Interesting that you bring "paranoia" into it. If I remember correctly, you were the one whining and feeling threatened by another poster. You and your friends just do not like the facts that there are more people who do not agree with you or think like you. Therefore they have to be one in the same poster. There is not a single poster you and your ilk have not accused others of being. In fact it has been you and your friends doing all the trolling all the way down to the cowardly Don't Panic poster.

How's your law suit coming along as well as those of your "scaredy cat" friends? Ha ha ha ha.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
"They had to find someone butt ugly with attitude against this country and whites."
And why is that? Why would "they" need a "butt ugly" First Lady? I'd love to read more of your nonsensical blatherings.
This pretty much sums up U.S. foreign policy.

It has nothing to do with peace or dignity for ANY people. It has to do with white people in America feeling good about themselves.
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, you need to throw Bush into the mix with "leave no child behind" as well. Which also screwed up our education system imo.
Practically everyone thought NCLB was a great idea, especially far left icon, Ted Kennedy.

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Billionaire Steyer Highlights Exports in Anti-Keystone Ad
By Mark Drajem - Sep 8, 2013
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-08/bill...
Billionaire investor Tom Steyer said he is backing a four-part,$1 million advertising campaign aimed at convincing viewers the Keystone XL pipeline will hurt the economy and communities and should be blocked.
The first commercial, airing today, features Steyer in Port Arthur, Texas, saying much of the oil to be shipped from Alberta to refineries along the U.S. Gulf Coast would end up being exported.
Enlarge image Billionaire Investor Tom Steyer
In discussing the Keystone XL pipeline, billionaire investor Tom Steyer said that "foreign countries will get more access to more oil to make more products to sell back to us, undercutting our economy." Photographer: Julia Schmalz/Bloomberg
“Foreign countries will get more access to more oil to make more products to sell back to us, undercutting our economy,” Steyer, founder of the hedge fund Farallon Capital Management LLC, says in the advertisement.“Here’s the truth: Keystone oil will travel through America not to America.”
Steyer’s commercials begin airing two months after the American Petroleum Institute, whose energy-industry members back the pipeline, started TV and online advertising portraying Keystone as a boon to job growth in the U.S.
“Rarely do leading Republicans, Democrats, business leaders and labor unions all agree,” according to a newspaper advertisement by the Washington-based oil industry lobbying group.“But on Keystone XL, they do.”
There is no reason for us not to be drilling our own oil.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Never has a standing President been so attacked on so many different issues then Obama has. Yet with all of that he has stood his ground and done the things that he felt he had to do. No GR Obama is very much a man and a strong man at that.
heck, since Jimmy and the rabbit, no sitting Pres has deserved it MORE!

don't u just KNOW that many folks expected Obama to do exactly what he did in his 'speech' last night?

take the credit and change his position to fit the circumstances!lol

just like his supporters here, the chickenhawks(u do know what a chickenhawk is, right? well, all meanings of the word...).

I don't remember reading your opinion of going to war, etc., with Syria. it's safe to opine NOW... what was(is?) it, by chance?:)

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Old News, Maybe you could stop Spamming now "Angels Flight" AKA STV! Do you miss UC Davis yet?
Neither of those mentioned ever attended or worked for UC Davis, FYI. Just thought you'd like that for your files. WTF??? oh, oh, oh! LOL

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...what's really funny is that while I'm working, you have nothing better to do with your day than critique the timing of when I decided to take a break and have a glass of lemonade.
Kind of pathetic don't ya think?
Hahaha. No, what is really funny is that when you actually do some work at home you make it sound as if "work" is foreign to those who actually work for a living.

Those who do work for a living know when to get a drink of water which is not after going to a public message board to avoid falling behind. Hahahahahahahaha.

Sometimes Jax, it's just better to ignore and not reply to all posts. It's also best to cool off from being hot, sweaty and miserable. That way you don't displace any agitation from being hot, sweaty and miserable. What kind of trees did you plant?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
"The down low club"?

http://hillbuzz.org/time-to-tell-everyone-you...

Could it be?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get a clue:
The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet published in Washington, D.C. It was founded in 1982 by the founder of the Unification Church, Sun Myung Moon, and until 2010 was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_T...
Three 'Moonies' set themselves ablaze in S. Korea
http://www.france24.com/en/20130822-three-moo...
Moon died at the age of 92 on September 3 last year, but followers observe August 23 as the first anniversary of his passing according to the lunar calendar.

Moon, revered by his followers but described by critics as a charlatan who brainwashed church members, was a deeply divisive figure whose shadowy business dealings once saw him jailed in the United States.

The teachings of the Unification Church are based on the Bible but with new interpretations. Moon saw his role as completing the unfulfilled mission of Jesus to restore humanity to a state of "sinless" purity.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a truly jealous Queen of the Cameltoes.
Ruin any otherwise happy marriages and families lives lately by seducing the hubby just long enough to get him to leave and then bail out on him?
Quite a sickness you got going on their Camel Toe Queen.
If you were married to JFK back in the 1960's it wouldn't have been called "Camelot"
It would have been called "Cameltoe"
My my my, you certainly do have me pegged, lol.
Sounds more like a personal problem to me. Is this your story? Women troubles? Some lady burned you real good. Is that why you have such hatred for ladyparts? Did you hate your mother, too?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Ignores Huge Dangers in Approving Arctic Drilling Permit for Shell

Drilling Set to Begin Immediately Risks Massive Spills, Polar Bears, Walruses, Bowhead Whales
http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/news/press...
“By opening the Arctic to offshore oil drilling, President Obama has made a monumental mistake that puts human life, wildlife and the environment in terrible danger. The harsh and frozen conditions of the Arctic make drilling risky, and an oil spill would be impossible to clean up,” said Rebecca Noblin, Alaska director at the Center for Biological Diversity.“Scariest of all, the Obama administration is allowing Shell to go forward without even having the promised oil-spill containment equipment in place.”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Alberta become the 51st state? Does the Canadian PM know? And here I thought Quebec
Would secede first.

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you throw in "far" right..."
I always include "far right" because there is a difference between mainstream conservatives, moderate republicans and the lunatic far right fringe of the base.
Conservatives and moderate republicans can be (and frequently are) very reasonable people with ideas that are worth discussing and the ability to contribute to a meaningful debate.
You and the rest of the disenfranchised extreme right are another story altogether.
Foul tempered, arrogant, low information, racist, sexist, homophobic right wing lunatics (like you) should not be confused with actual conservatives.
That is why I always throw in "far right".
Anything else you want to know while I'm here?
Nah, I just wanted to lead you into admitting how closed minded you are with those who simply do not agree with you. I'm not a Republican and never will be. neener-neener.

It is interesting how much you associate yourself with the far lifetime liberal dems. It's all or nothing upon your dictation. You never compromise or come to the middle on anything. You like to think you do, but in all reality you do not.

As far as your above mischaracterizations go? Next time take the mirror down. I have no problems or inabilities to play the game you and your friends start but can't handle when you are beat by your own game. And when you really get your asz kicked you get together and have people banned as that is all you can win at. But what did you really win is the question? A moment of jubilee? I just soon crawl into a hole as opposed to own a victory such as that.

Unlike you and your friends, I do not need to use insults, mischaracterizations or vulgarities to make my point.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you throw in "far" right..."
I always include "far right" because there is a difference between mainstream conservatives, moderate republicans and the lunatic far right fringe of the base.
Conservatives and moderate republicans can be (and frequently are) very reasonable people with ideas that are worth discussing and the ability to contribute to a meaningful debate.
You and the rest of the disenfranchised extreme right are another story altogether.
Foul tempered, arrogant, low information, racist, sexist, homophobic right wing lunatics (like you) should not be confused with actual conservatives.
That is why I always throw in "far right".
Anything else you want to know while I'm here?
'foul tempered'... so, you and they supported military action? you do know that 98% of the mass-killers in recent news bits where either Dems/libs/or Indies, right?

'arrogant'? like s Pres that states repeatedly that the voters/citizens just don't get or understand HIS POV(like Obamacare)? or,'we have to pass it to know what's in it'... that kind of arrogance?

'low info...'? yep, if NOT putting one's own spin on the words/intents of laws, like Second Degree Murder, self-defense, the Constitution,'shall not BE infringed', etc... or, not being able to count, as in the unemployment rate or the number of States in the Union? or, not being able to tell a U-Tube video from a terrorist attack?

'racist'? like the Democratic-birthed KKK? the race-baiters like Rev Al? rap music lyrics? those far rightwing groups?

'sexist'? see the numbers on the wage discrepencies in the Obama WH?

'homophobic'? because of their religious beliefs? the SAME ones you were raised by? and tried to live up to? I know, you CHANGED your belief system and so should every one else.... that would be like totaling up the unemployment numbers and issuing a number that better suits your agenda(for a recent 'for instance'). need we mention Nature, too?

I certainly hope you don't include ALL of us anti-Obama/FG/Progressive posters in ur one-size fits all paint can....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,941 - 152,960 of240,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

164 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Four-Year-Old Crosses Border -- Alone 5 min jambalaya to 14
Armed militias planning to take over US border ... 7 min Ragnar The Impaler 109
President's Party Asks Why He's Avoiding the Bo... 17 min Obama the Joker 26
When You Think of People Illegally Crossing the... 20 min danny 3
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 22 min Le Jimbo 52
...Pro-Amnesty 'Aztecs' Shout 'White Supremacis... 23 min Amigo 139
Illegals Ask Cop for Ride to Houston 27 min BangoPong 2
•••
•••