The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403240 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#181840 Sep 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it ironic as Iraq and Afgan is winding down all of a sudden there is this new threat.. Well not even a threat to us but conflict that really has no American interest to be getting involved in the first place.. You just can't the big picture and using Syria as a proxy to eventually attack Iran is whats really going on.. Do you want a war with Iran??
Eagle
Give me a break already.

If we wanted a war with Iran there's no reason to be making up reasons. We could just act on the ones that already exist.

This is about Syria and the threat that allowing a madman to use weapons of mass destruction with no repercussions represents to our interests all over the world.

You're big picture is nothing more than bullsh*t and smokescreens.

In other words, I respectfully disagree with your assertions.

Level 6

Location hidden

#181842 Sep 9, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
LAKE MARY, FL (RNN)- Shellie Zimmerman has declined to press charges following an incident with her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, according to the Associated Press.
Shellie Zimmerman and her father came to the decision after consulting with her attorney, according to Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell.
George Zimmerman was detained but not arrested after a domestic incident on Monday.
Yeah, I thought we'd already covered that.

Let me guess, you're another devotee of the cult of George.

Boy George - Bow Down Mister
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#181843 Sep 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we can agree why go to war with Syria when 1400 men, women and children are killed by chemical warfare. While over 100,000 men, women, and children killed in Syria prior to this with no thought of any action.
One is not more valuable than another.
We don't need to go to war. More have died since 9/11 than died on 9/11. I'm not say we shouldn't have done something because of 9/11, but the idiots in charge are too soft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_att...

The attacks resulted in the deaths of 2,996 people, including the 19 hijackers and 2,977 victims

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/12/0...

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have taken a heavy toll on the U.S. armed forces.
About 6,650 Americans have died in those two wars, as have 1,390 allied personnel, Canadians prominent among them.

Level 6

Location hidden

#181844 Sep 9, 2013
freebird wrote:
WTF!!! I just heard this on the news. Tell me how it is more cost effective to ship chickens to China, process them, and then ship them back? What happened to global warming? You think they won't throw a few million of their own chickens in the mix? Maybe add a little salmonella, maybe a little lead.
What we need to do is buy those feathers and some tar, and run these idiots out of office.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57601738/...
Officials say "okay" to processed chicken from China
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) quietly announced on Aug. 29 that it has lifted the ban on processed poultry imports from China.
As the New York Times first reported, the products will be offered without a country-of-origin label. The chickens will still be raised in the U.S., Canada or Chile (the only countries approved by the USDA), but can be processed in China because USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) auditors have approved four Chinese poultry plants to start exporting processed poultry to the U.S.
I saw that one too.

Seemed a little odd to me too.

No "country of origin label" either.

There's something wrong with this equation.
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#181845 Sep 9, 2013
From another thread...

Clinton Endorses Obama Effort To Punish Syria

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton endorsed President Barack Obama's attempt to win congressional approval of a military strike in Syria, saying Monday that any move by the Assad regime to surrender its weapons to international control would be an ''important step.'

Post #1

Madame clinton:

With all due respect, you have resigned. So, with regard to your opinion, "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

Sincerely,
America
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#181847 Sep 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
Hillary Clinton. "Can somebody name one achievement she had in 4 years? Just one. I'm not asking for three....just give me one thing."
Charles Krauthammer
She left the State Department?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#181848 Sep 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that one too.
Seemed a little odd to me too.
No "country of origin label" either.
There's something wrong with this equation.
Exactly!!!
Jerkin Jack McIntosh

Los Angeles, CA

#181849 Sep 9, 2013
Who can score me some horny 8 year old lads?
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

#181850 Sep 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I thought we'd already covered that.
Let me guess, you're another devotee of the cult of George.
Boy George - Bow Down Mister
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bwg7uyy9g2cXX
Well, you'd be guessing wrong.

Barely followed the case, especially after the political left jumped with the racism crap. I especially enjoyed watching NBC make fools of themselves yet again with selective editing.

I just find it amusing how the press feels the need to publicize his every belch and instance of flatulence.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#181851 Sep 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Duhhhhhh. Ok , so whats the big deal?
What Up Spoofer?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Level 6

Location hidden

#181852 Sep 9, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
From another thread...
Clinton Endorses Obama Effort To Punish Syria
Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton endorsed President Barack Obama's attempt to win congressional approval of a military strike in Syria, saying Monday that any move by the Assad regime to surrender its weapons to international control would be an ''important step.'
Post #1
Madame clinton:
With all due respect, you have resigned. So, with regard to your opinion, "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"
Sincerely,
America
You don't speak for all of America so kindly take my name off that list.

You're running a few stories behind too.

Clinton has endorsed the idea of avoiding strikes if Syria turns their chemical weapons over to international control.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#181853 Sep 9, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
LAKE MARY, FL (RNN)- Shellie Zimmerman has declined to press charges following an incident with her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, according to the Associated Press.
Shellie Zimmerman and her father came to the decision after consulting with her attorney, according to Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell.
George Zimmerman was detained but not arrested after a domestic incident on Monday.
I can imagine what happened.. She filed for divorce he went to get his things and like most women do is get mouthy.. She called daddy and he got poked in the nose.. End of story.. As I stated last week after his divorce is final he should get the hell out of the state.. Thank god there is or will be a issue of child support/visitation rights..

Eagle

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#181854 Sep 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Duhhhhhh. Ok , so whats the big deal?
IS THIS WHAT SYRIA WAR REALLY ABOUT?
Major oil, gas interests run through Middle East nation
http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/is-this-what-syria...
The Islamic pipeline is viewed as a major threat to Turkey, which has long desired to become the main bridge for natural gas and oil between the East and the West.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#181856 Sep 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break already.
If we wanted a war with Iran there's no reason to be making up reasons. We could just act on the ones that already exist.
This is about Syria and the threat that allowing a madman to use weapons of mass destruction with no repercussions represents to our interests all over the world.
You're big picture is nothing more than bullsh*t and smokescreens.
In other words, I respectfully disagree with your assertions.
In your warped sense of mind you can justly a war with Syria and Iran..

Judge Napolitano: Attack on Syria Would Be a War Crime

Read more: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/09/05/judge-na...

Eagle
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#181857 Sep 9, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot, there are still some people who cannot accept the fact that a man who has an African heritage bested their mopes. They pretend that his mother was smart enough to plant newspaper stories in local Hawaiian rags announcing his birth, just in case that forty some years later he chose to run for the office of President of the United States. What a conspiracy!
Yeah.. The KENYAN pulled the wool over of your and many other's eyes.
The Good Doctor

United States

#181858 Sep 9, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
She left the State Department?
She took the blame for Benghazi, for which Obama promised to campaign for her in 2016. We must, M-U-S-T, have a First Female President!

Everyone knows that skin color comes first, then what's between your legs second. We're not allowed to notice those things, but we must defer to them at all cost for political reasons. We cannot heal if they are not given prominence in society, while we all pretend we elected them for other reasons. They must be allowed to lead, or we are all just racist and sexist.

That they've never done a damn thing is their lives is completely irrelevant. It's worse than irrelevant. It's heresy! You must be a fascist, racist, sexist, homophobic, multi-phobic SOB of some sort.

Can't we just find an illegal..er..undocumented, black, Mexican lesbian and get it all over with in just one election?
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

#181860 Sep 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak for all of America so kindly take my name off that list.
You're running a few stories behind too.
I didn't write the post, just forwarded it.

Regarding your irrelevant "stories" comment, well, never mind.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#181861 Sep 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine what happened.. She filed for divorce he went to get his things and like most women do is get mouthy.. She called daddy and he got poked in the nose.. End of story.. As I stated last week after his divorce is final he should get the hell out of the state.. Thank god there is or will be a issue of child support/visitation rights..
Eagle
Will NOT be a issue of visitation..

Eagle

“For God & Country”

Level 1

The Promised Land Illinois

#181863 Sep 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
Thank you for the link
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

#181864 Sep 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
Did any of the stories include what George and Shellie were wearing or what fast food they'd recently eaten? I'm simply DYING to know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California attorney general pick pledges affron... 12 min Trump your President 6
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... 30 min Well Well 53
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 32 min Wildchild 1
News YouGov poll: 69% of Republicans want a special ... 33 min Wildchild 1
News Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin Already Mad at Donald ... 34 min Wildchild 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 58 min Philosophic 13,119
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 1 hr WasteWater 17
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Freespirit8 143,680
More from around the web