The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393301 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#179513 Sep 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, oh are you gonna report me?
Scaredy cat.
No, there's no rules against being terribly unfunny. I just don't like being a part of such failure so I'm kindly requesting that you spare me from sharing in your embarrassment...please. ;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#179514 Sep 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>"would not have took early SS"........ You need a G.E.D. and a brain. You're a complete embarrassment to whoever raised your pitiful butt. LOL. Early Social Security is statistically no different than waiting for full retirement, dumbazz. You would receive the same total amount (in most cases) spread out over a longer period of time. You are free to consult with a financial advisor, your attorney, any CPA, or the guy or gal next door for verification.
I'm not your "granny", you ignorant slut. ;-) We aren't even remotely related - thank God.
Not being nosey but do you get medicare yet?? And if so have you selected any advantage plans??

Eagle

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#179515 Sep 3, 2013
Loling wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Does Jax have AIDS? That would explain his sour attitude.
I noticed he changed his convictions as a lib and now he is a war monger just like NTR.
Talk about flip flopping.
He has no integrity, IMAO.
I knew he couldn't be trusted right from the start.
<quoted text>
Actually they are not flip flopping but standing firm behind their man. Lol! Anyway. they know he doesn't have any chance of going down, lol!, in history as a great president with trying his hand at killing people in his very own war. He has failed at everything else.
Unfortunately he may well fail at this too. Not Loling.
"their man"?

You voted for him too pipsqueak. According to eagle, that makes you responsible and if I remember right...a hypocrite.

tammy wynette stand by your man

:p
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#179517 Sep 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Of course everyone is aware the draft Authorization for Use of Military Force the White House released Saturday does NOT rule out the use of GROUND TROOPS...right?
Ray?

You made "the list"

Welcome aboard.

Go to the galley and feat!

Ray Donovan ROCKS!
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#179518 Sep 3, 2013
<feast>

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#179519 Sep 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, pretty sad that he spends his Labor Day posting on Topix. lolol
Well all you nasty grey box trolls look alike you know.

Use a registered account, coward. LOL!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#179521 Sep 3, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think we need to pull out and let the Arab league clean up their own mess.. Nothing good can come from this.. Of course I been stating that since this started..
Eagle
The Arab League has said the same thing. They said that the USA should stay out, or rather get out. Hitlery has alrady embedded us knee deep in the mess. Our problem is to get out gracefully where we should have never been in the first place. The ONLY ones calling for USA involvement are zionist lobbyists and the two sicko KKKlintons, and John Mc-Moron-Cain and John KKKerry. All other Americans are essentially against it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#179522 Sep 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Do I have AIDS?
The answer is no and you are feeling pretty desperate aren't ya little guy?
LOL...seriously, have you been to her house or not?
]Looks like it is you who is "feeling pretty desperate", Jaxxon.
Lol ... seriously, bring the post forward where I said that you weren't in the service. Bring the post forward where I said I was at anyone's house here.

“Don't put MY kids on the line”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Do it yourself

#179523 Sep 3, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! His veiled threats to wall street were ignored and he did nothing. Why should his veiled threat to Syria be any different? Is it because Obama could give a fk about the lower middle class servicemen who will be sent into harms way or their lower middle class families. It's all about his pride and nothing more. He needs to humble himself and quit making threats that nobody cares about.
The Syrian regime is fighting against the same Islamist extremists that we are fighting. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
I think Reality made the best point; Americans at Bengahzi weren't worthy of our military services but Obama will sacrifice what it takes for the Syrian just to save in face.
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

#179524 Sep 3, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton has never served in the military. Neither has Obama. There is no reason for the United States to do anything in Syria. The rest of the world doesn't care so why should we? It's Syria's civil war. We shouldn't take sides!
[N]o one can claim to know how Assad — an enigma to foreign intelligence — will react.(This is surely one of those "known unknowns," to use a famous expression of former U.S. defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld). Some analysts believe Assad will simply shrug off attacks while reveling in the role of one who defies "American bullying."

Others believe he's desperate enough to wreak havoc even against hostile neighbors such as Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon, perhaps even Israel.

Hopes that he might be chastened enough to seek a diplomatic solution to the war seem based on little more than wishful thinking, at least as long as Vladimir Putin's Russia remains in Syria's corner, ready to supply arms and effectively block any United Nations intervention.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#179525 Sep 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
He will just tell Rose . A has been around here with a big mouth that spouts lies.
Lying little punk and gossip girl. LOL!

“Don't put MY kids on the line”

Level 2

Do it yourself

#179526 Sep 3, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>If
ihad a prop you'd get it.
Hmm, a malfunction.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#179527 Sep 3, 2013
Granny wrote:
<quoted text> I am a grandpa. How can I be a slut? You are the ignorant one granny. Now tell me how all those and that, that you mentioned ......how does that explain that you have no other income or you would not want to draw early because all those people would tell you, you would have to pay back 2 for every 3 dollars you earn when taking SS before the full retirement dumbazzz!
Actually, all of "those people" advised just the opposite. It depends on your own circumstances, but I wasn't still in the job world when I made the decision. Had I still been earning social security contributions at my previous rate, I might have made a different decision. You can decide for yourself, old man.

Any a-hole can be a slut, especially some d*ck who thinks he's a she and is so incredibly vulgar with REAL women - as you have always been in THIS particular role of foolish Ferrell. It's a matter of how you conduct yourself, and you have earned a reputation (assuming you really are "you") as about the most ignorant slut on Topix. What makes your ignorant arse think I have no other source of income? You'd be seriously mistaken and delusional if that's what you think. That's all you need to know. Now, go fish.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#179528 Sep 3, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text> Liar!
Nope, just the truth, something imbeciles and hypocrites like you despise and anyone who tells it.

See my avatar, girly girl.

Level 6

Location hidden

#179529 Sep 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath, Jax.
You won't get a rational argument from liars like these imbeciles and chit-stirring hypocrites.
It's been obvious most of the day that there isn't a single one of them capable of a rational argument.

POS is running scared trying to deflect from one of his "stalking posts", Ferrell couldn't get his attacks up too speed, rallf has become totally irrelevant and the fake Muslim (whatever his name is) is just making stuff up as he goes.

Eagle has come as close to being a serious poster as the right wing has today.

But hey! They all rock!

;)

Level 6

Location hidden

#179530 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
What?? Who are you again?
LMAO at you, poser.
<whispering> pssst...I think ralff is doing the "drag" thing again.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#179531 Sep 3, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Piece of do-do, I hate to have to insult you. But I get sick of going over the same old same old crap every effing day.
Now tell me, idiot, the UN has just reported that the death toll from Obama's policy is 260,000 over 2 years. Five Christian armies are occupying Somalia. So it is safe to say that Christians have murdered 260,000 Somali Muslims, most of them babies under the age of 5. Now tell me again how Christians Muslims have killed in 2 years, idiot.( http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp... ) W hat it was is Obama ordered food shipments blocked from the victims. Bin laden did not do it. Obama did it.
You do have compassion I will give you that.. We simply as a nation can't fix the worlds problems.. I guess thats where billion aires like gates and oprah comes into play with their foundations..

Eagle
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#179532 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath, Jax.
You won't get a rational argument from liars like these imbeciles and chit-stirring hypocrites.
Rational?

Coming from the broad that WAS A LATE 1960's HOOKER IN SF?
Coming from aa broad that taught her on kid to smoke pot?
Coming from a broad who raised a Nazi for a son per MySpace?
Coming from a broad that dropped orange "sunshine acid" in the 60's-- 70's?
Coming from a broad who is not legally divorced yet living with a "live-in" boyfriend in the very same household as her husband?

Coming from a broad who touches strange men's skin and private areas as she is a licensed "massage therapist"?<"tips "negotiable>

Coming from a broad who claimed her own brother was KIA/MIA in Vietnam while he was actually fat.sassy and healthy sucking on a Pink Gin Daquiri Sno-Cone in Vegas?

Coming from a broad who is on SSDI for "vision impairment", yet types better than a Chicago sports hack?

Please.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#179533 Sep 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been obvious most of the day that there isn't a single one of them capable of a rational argument.
POS is running scared trying to deflect from one of his "stalking posts", Ferrell couldn't get his attacks up too speed, rallf has become totally irrelevant and the fake Muslim (whatever his name is) is just making stuff up as he goes.
Eagle has come as close to being a serious poster as the right wing has today.
But hey! They all rock!
;)
I think they all have rocks - in their heads. That's the sum total of where the term "rock" fits into the formula.

Level 9

Redwood City, CA

#179534 Sep 3, 2013
Tuesdays Tally wrote:
<quoted text> Rose is the best "victim" I have ever seen on any website.
X Man is not far behind. For a "man" he whines worse than a woman on her period.
He collapses under pressure too
I see you're still the lying, baiting b*tch you always were. LOL!

What is it with you people accusing me of being a "victim" or "whining?"

Sounds like a guilty conscience to me, and you hate being reminded of how wicked you and your pals are. You think it's funny that people post filth and vulgarity to me and about me, but if it happens to one of YOU you scream bloody murder over the least little name-calling.

Remember all your whining, Tally when you were "sick?"

Remember all your whining and lying about Rico following you everywhere when it was YOU following and baiting him? You're just another nasty, lying, conniving troll and the same as you always were.

FO, troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 26 min abc 7,857
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 49 min Death on 2 Legs 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr final spinal 142,239
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 5 hr spytheweb 193,146
News Hundreds of undocumented immigrants removed fro... 5 hr spytheweb 2
News a Promises to - Swiftly' Remove Criminal Illega... 5 hr spytheweb 1
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 5 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web