The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178830 Sep 2, 2013
Abraan wrote:
<quoted text> I understand. One could suppose then that; when one shuts one eye, one does not hear everything! Many Americans, had one eye shut. It is so!
You have both eyes wide open, it would seem. Deeds are giants, words are dwarfs. Stay wide eyed.
Thank you. I hope more people will see that it is NOT ALL Americans that follow this impostors words as gospel. There are more Americans awakening D~A~I~L~Y and seeing him for what he is, a divider.

NOT a leader. NOT EVEN WORTHY of being in OUR White House!
Abraan

Switzerland

#178831 Sep 2, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The President of Switzerland?
It is 8:04 pm here. I have no time for you complete and utter ignorance.

You got the point and understood obviously from, your response!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178832 Sep 2, 2013
I had a great comment on here for Abraan, and it seems to be

M~I~A

More topix censoring!

See IF this goes through.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#178833 Sep 2, 2013
I see some "games" are being played with topix comments TODAY!
Abraan

Switzerland

#178838 Sep 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Whadafugginidiot. Go back to your soap operas.
No time for daytime metadata! Perhaps that is your life during the day light hours. Schlampe.

For your consideration; it is not daytime here! You will be a throw away.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#178839 Sep 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Why is the bitter fruit of George Bush's Great Recession still being assigned to Barack Obama by the lunatic fringe on the far right? You're idiots all. Any fool who didn't pay attention when STV was here and we were discussing what the outcome of this George Bush spawned nightmare was going to be is simply somebody who should be cannon fodder. You weren't paying attention. He TOLD you so. Some of us insisted that you didn't get it. Aw, h*ll. You were incapable of comprehending that it was a nightmare fueled under a Republican Administration that had sold out completely to corruption and the rich and powerful. Of course, it wasn't just Republicans. It was our fiddling around with false beliefs about how well off were were and how well intentioned our d*mned Congress (in service to their wealthy friends and finanacial backers) was.
That brings us to the here and now. Hello, Freebird. It is NOT Barack Obama who put us where we are. It just isn't. He can't get us out of this sh*t either without a cooperative Congress. Republicans have NOTHING to offer you, and the ONLY hope we have for any improvement is that the wealthy surrender their assault on everybody else and yield some of their ill-gotten gains back in order to put a little bit of balance back into the formula. The clock is ticking. I don't like what might happen when the alarm goes off and there's no reset button:
A Record-High Number of Young People Are Still Living With Their Parents: Why?
A story about jobs, bachelors, bachelor's degrees -- and a very weird government definition of "home"
Derek Thompson Aug 30 2013, 8:36 AM ET
Another month, another record number of young people living at home long after their teenage years are over.
This time, it's the Wall Street Journal reporting that, despite the improved economy pulling unemployment down for the last three years, the share of young adults living with their parents is still rising. Still! More than a third of Americans between 18 and 31 are currently living with their parents, according to the Current Population Survey.
Seriously. What's going on here, if it's not just the economy?
We can begin to find the answers in the new mammoth Pew Research Report, released just this month, which found a record 21.6 million "Millennials" living at home. The answer boils down to three variables, which I'll sum up as: economics, bachelor's degrees, and bachelors.
We have to start with economics. The share of young people living in the basement was basically unchanged for four decades before the recession. Then the recession hit, and millions of young people who would have otherwise had jobs didn't.(cont.)
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...
Well, as someone else pointed out, I'm not going to trust someone who gives $85 million to Wall Street every month. Someone who plays footsies with the uber rich Hollywood crowd every few months. Someone who also bailed out the banks. Someone who bailed out GE. Someone who has made the oil companies richer, and the American consumer poorer just to get to work everyday. I'm sure there are others, but that's enough for now.

I don't defend Bush, but it's the wacky left that supports Obama, no matter what he does or doesn't do.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#178840 Sep 2, 2013
<$85 billion to Wall Street every month>
Abraan

Switzerland

#178841 Sep 2, 2013
Yes I enjoy sex with animals , it would not be a first. Where do I send my naked picture and what pose should I have?
Abraan

Switzerland

#178842 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I hope more people will see that it is NOT ALL Americans that follow this impostors words as gospel. There are more Americans awakening D~A~I~L~Y and seeing him for what he is, a divider.
He is "YOUR" leader and deserves your so called "respect" fool lady.
Please open your eyes and somehow educate your perverted self.
AL has game

Vine Grove, KY

#178843 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I see some "games" are being played with topix comments TODAY!
If you are here we can count on it. Did you bring your sock puppets with you old drunk or are they on the pontoon with your family?
Abraan

Switzerland

#178844 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you also post naked? If not please try it you will not go back.
Often times I touch myself as I post.
Yes I do this also. Reading your post makes me go soft though and throw up a little in my mouth. Please stop.
Abraan

Switzerland

#178845 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I had a great comment on here for Abraan, and it seems to be
M~I~A
More topix censoring!
See IF this goes through.
Judging by your other comments did you perhaps "hide it in your azz" again with everything else? You are truly one sick woman.
Abraan

Switzerland

#178846 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Abraan are you into bestiality with dobies? I have 11 of them and love every minute of it. Yes when I ca ca dobie jizz does leak out often. Your name????? That also a sexual position. I have done that one before. Cool.
Sheep are my favorite.
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#178847 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close, A.L.. In fact only 1 in 4 Americans think he's doing a good job.

"26% Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 37% Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -11."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Abraan

Switzerland

#178848 Sep 2, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that you are truly pathetic. British tabloids are your source of info now?
Let's see, what is worse...throwing down a 'hollow threat', as you put it, or starting an unnecessary war in Iraq that alienated the planet?
Take your time. This should be funny.
Yes the court Jester and the fool speaks
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#178849 Sep 2, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhggg. You people are impossible. Yes, there have been arrests.
First you make up a "scandal" that doesn't exist and then you don't even follow the real story.
Seriously though, look it up, there have been arrests.
stay out of it Jackal, I meant arrests of those who declined to send the 4 Americans the helped they asked for. As H. Clinton who quickly resigned to avoid implication and the traitorous dictator running our WH who is by far the worse of the worse in our human race.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#178850 Sep 2, 2013
Abraan wrote:
<quoted text>
He is "YOUR" leader and deserves your so called "respect" fool lady.
Please open your eyes and somehow educate your perverted self.
fallen leaders DON'T DESERVE RESPECT, only IMPEACHMENT.
Abraan

Switzerland

#178851 Sep 2, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> fallen leaders DON'T DESERVE RESPECT, only IMPEACHMENT.
Strong words from such a little squeaky mouse. No one hears your faint squeaks. AWAY WITH YOU
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#178853 Sep 2, 2013
Abraan wrote:
<quoted text> Strong words from such a little squeaky mouse. No one hears your faint squeaks. AWAY WITH YOU
I take my words back......FALLEN LEADERS committing TREASON against the country they lead, deserve hanging or firing squad. Better?
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#178854 Sep 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Whadafugginidiot. Go back to your soap operas.
Pssst...Hey Granny Nutter...I'll bet you wish you could do something useful with your life...lololol

tee hee tee hee tee hee

Diana Nyad, 64, triumphs in swim from Cuba to Florida

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dian...

Or how about this?

Woman hospitalized after hiding $5,000 in her rectum

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-h...

Or maybe even this?

Pregnant women selling used, positive pregnancy tests online

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/preg...

Okay forget the pregnanacy test kit idea as your babymaker has shriveled up and died years and years ago.

Oh hey, now here's one of your caliber and stature though since you drink everyday from sunup to sundown and beyond...

Drunken college student proudly tweets .341 breathalyzer test

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/drun...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 min Quirky 137,006
Middle Easterners crossing border from Mexico? ... 51 min Bama Yankee 1
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 54 min Chicopee 94
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 1 hr TaylorHayes 140
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 1 hr Signed up Tinka 849
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 2 hr WelbyMD 554
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 2 hr Foster 12
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 8 hr STFU 59

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE