The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393248 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#179170 Sep 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are a disenchanted militant gay person with a chip on your shoulder who thinks he was dealt a bad hand.
Well considering that you've proven yourself to be the equivalent to a pathological liar, I can't see how your opinion of Jaxxson can mean all that much....

Level 8

Location hidden

#179171 Sep 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Always wrong ralff"
LOL...I wish I could remember who coined that phrase so I could shake their hand.
;)
..extends hand

;)

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#179172 Sep 3, 2013
Obama to Congress:'Proportional' attack on Syria will send 'clear message'

Working to persuade Congress to support a U.S. attack on Syria, President Barack Obama vowed Tuesday that the military plan would deliver important results while keeping the United States out of a larger war.

"This is not Iraq, and this is not Afghanistan," Obama told reporters before a meeting with lawmakers.

"This is a limited, proportional step that will send a clear message -- not only to the Assad regime, but also to other countries that may be interested in testing some of these international norms -- that there are consequences."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/03/world/meast/syr...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#179173 Sep 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we start with bite me and move on from there?
BTW...what's all this "I can see you" you crap toward the female posters anyway?
You been stalking again?
Stop with your deflecting and answer the question.

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Bring the post forward where I said you never served.
Otherwise shut up?

Level 8

Location hidden

#179174 Sep 3, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
When you disagree with the message, the messenger is a racist. When you agree with the messenger, the message is not that important. Typical race card holding liberal scum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EgIFV7jXBFQXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL

No..you are just a racist.

...and a bigot to boot. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#179175 Sep 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...whatever you say stalker.
Now answer the question, have you been stalking the people that post on this forum again, or are you just all talk and no bite?
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
You've attacked the honor of my service more times than I can count and on more than one occasion questioned whether I had actually served or not.
All that nonsense you've posted claiming that I lied to the government when I enlisted went a long way toward convincing me what a worthless pos you really are.
You can play the game if you want, but there's no question what a total hypocrite you are on this one.

You need to answer my question.
Please bring the post forward where I said you were never in the service?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Abraan

Switzerland

#179177 Sep 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you really believe your own propaganda, WHAT does this say for the Republican candidates who opposed him in the last two elections? Why don't you give that some thought and come back and apologize for your rude and offensive racial animosity, you ridiculous clown.
Whadafugginidiot. Go back to your soap operas. Wheeeeeheeeeeeee
Dra ät Helvete

Level 6

Location hidden

#179180 Sep 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
You've attacked the honor of my service more times than I can count and on more than one occasion questioned whether I had actually served or not.
All that nonsense you've posted claiming that I lied to the government when I enlisted went a long way toward convincing me what a worthless pos you really are.
You can play the game if you want, but there's no question what a total hypocrite you are on this one.
Right now I'm a lot more interested in your claims that you have been stalking people on this forum.

Have you been to NTR's home?

When was the last time you were out at my old place?

Just how deep does your psychosis go?

Level 6

Location hidden

#179182 Sep 3, 2013
Abraan wrote:
<quoted text>Whadafugginidiot. Go back to your soap operas. Wheeeeeheeeeeeee
Dra ät Helvete
Du är ett bedrägeri
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#179183 Sep 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
What an excellent example of right wing deceit, corruption, dysfunctional , no substance, no facts, etc. etc. Judged 10 by 10 across the board! LOL there isn’t even that many on this thread. Just another example of the depths these right wing nuts must stoop to. Emulates their leadership for what they are..
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#179184 Sep 3, 2013

This sure sounds like the Tea may soon be no longer served due to their extremist colleagues dark views of America. LOL imagine intelligent republicans will now help democrats to remove this blight from their austerity party’s bottom.
A prominent republican lobbyist and former ambassador to Belgium for the G.W. Bush administration stated “ Too many ideologues have come in. You don’t win by what they are doing”
Jeb Bush put this way.“Ronald Reagan and his own father would have a hard time fitting into the contemporary republican party.” Citing that an Orthodoxy ideology presently, has a strangle hold on the republican party.
Jeb Bush goes further to say; “ All too often we’re associated with being anti-everything. Way too many people believe Republicans are anti-immigrant, anti-woman, anti-science, anti-gay, anti-worker, and the list goes on and on and on. Many voters are simply unwilling to choose our candidates, even though they share our core beliefs, because those voters feel unloved, unwanted and unwelcome in our party.”
Load bearing cornerstones of the republican party are suffering under the weight of components of the Tea and its corrosive effects to all that is America.
True

Covina, CA

#179186 Sep 3, 2013
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
More BULLLSH!T from one of the Koch-suckers BALD FACED LIARs.
Its all BS.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#179187 Sep 3, 2013
Obama’s empathy for our nation has been demonstrated numerous times. That’s why republicans have labeled him as Obamacare. Now he is going to gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters of oblivion with the traditionalist republicans help.
Fortunately there is hope and it is being demonstrated, more and more every day, with the moderate republicans and the intellectuals of the party that are distancing themselves from the dysfunctional “Ideologues” of their party. Obama has aided them with his brilliance. A Tea bulwark has fallen.
Obamacare drives a wedge, fracturing republican party. Phoenix Arizona’s Governor Jan Brewer pulled off a major coup by distancing herself, along with a few staunch republican state senators, from their extremist elements within their party. Rallying the support by emphasizing “Moral and Monetarily Correct”. Stating “It’s pro-life, it’s saving lives, it is creating jobs, it is saving hospitals,” and “I don’t know how you can get any more conservative than that,”
Typical of the intoxicated Tea Party’s strategy. Derogatory remarks are let loose with no substance to any issue for debate. Going so far as to invoke some religious sniping by A.J LaFaro chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, comparing Jan Brewer to Judas! Libertarian blog post by Tyler S. Boyer on the “Freedom Works” site, refers to Jan as “An unfortunate display of ineptitude.” Derogatory continues to surface from the right wing extremist. Reagan once said” Republicans should not speak ill of one another” Something the extremist have ignored, as they have demonstrated on various issues, ignoring supporting their constituents for some personal ego political ploy. Ignoring the facts that voters agreed, in 1996 and in 2000, to extend Medicaid coverage to childless adults, one of the main beneficiaries of the Medicaid expansion.
Mr. Coughlin states “Ideologues have their agendas” Mr. Coughlin goes on to say “and the part of the party that’s taking issue with the governor right now is all made up of ideologues”!
Moderate republicans will be required to expand their platforms to educate their constituents of the fallacies of the zealot extremist policies. Focusing on the more intelligent groups within their spheres such as women and independents.
Bruce Merrill, political behaviorist senior research at Morrison Institute for Public Policy of the Arizona University states “how truly fractured the Republican Party in Arizona is.” expressly due to Obamacare.
“The real brilliance of Barack Obama when he made Medicaid an all-or-nothing proposition,” giving states no option but to cover individuals with incomes up to 133 percent of the federal poverty line if they were to qualify for federal reimbursement,“was that he pitted fiscally conservative Republicans against one another,” he said.
Governor Jan Brewer views it as merely bruised egos that will heal with time.“Nobody likes to lose, and that’s what happened”. AND this is but one example of many.
Tea will not be served…. Out of service…
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#179188 Sep 3, 2013
The Republican Party is becoming less and less like a traditional political party in a representative democracy and becoming more like an apocalyptic cult, or one of the intensely ideological authoritarian parties of 20th century Europe.

Norman Ornstein and Tom Mann, scholars at the American Enterprise Institute and the Brookings Institution respectively, put it all in a book, for those with intellectual interest in politics. Title of the book is Its Even Worse Than It Looks”:” How the American Constitutional System Collided With the New Politics of Extremism”. They went further with an essay written for the Washington Post, titled “Let’s just say it: The Republicans are the problem.”
How far have the republicans sunk into the quagmire, you may wonder. Survey political strategist, lobbyist, pollsters and think tanks. Here is one; Chairman of Barbour Griffith & Rogers; Ed Rogers. Formerly the top aid to G.W. Bush and Reagan puts in simple terms.“The G.O.P. House has between 20 and 30 members who are ideological purists who think every issue and vote is black or white. Combine that with the members who fear a primary from the right, and you have maybe 60 votes that are hard to get. We have lost the art of governing in Washington. In the Congress no one is able to make and execute long-term plans.”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#179189 Sep 3, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
LMFAO!!
Clinton criticizes Obama's failure to intervene in Syria...Published: 06.13.13
Former US President Bill Clinton criticized the policies of President Barack Obama regarding the crisis in Syria. According to American news website Politico, Clinton told Senator John McCain said that "Obama and other presidents run the risk of being seen as complete fools if they act only according to opinion polls."
"Nobody wants US troops in Syria. The question is how to help the rebels who represent the majority and balance out the battles there, when the Russians, Iranians and Hezbollah are involved so deeply in the hostilities," Clinton said
Yeah. THAT is a problem and big one at that. Those rats do not "represent" anyone except the idiots in Washington. Nobody elected them. Nobody bestowed any legitimacy on them. They come from a majority sect. But the majority sect appeared to be quite satisfied with the status quo until Hitlery got the big bright idea of sending them huge sums of money and weapon if they can get away with it. Instead of sending them weapons, including illegal poison gas, directly, they pressured their flunkies to send them. Now they complain when Iran and Russia support the legitimate authorities who have been allies of Iran and Russia over the decades. Do they really expect Iran and Russia to just surrender without a fight? That is insane to even imagine. How did we get so many outright idiots in such powerful positions? This country cannot survive 3 more years of idiots like those calling the shots.

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#179191 Sep 3, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
The Republican Party is becoming less and less like a traditional political party in a representative democracy and becoming more like an apocalyptic cult, or one of the intensely ideological authoritarian parties of 20th century Europe.
Oh right, smaller, smarter government living within its means is truly a cult.

Level 6

Location hidden

#179192 Sep 3, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you going to do? Shoot at me? Set up a bomb where you think I might travel? Poison my food? Contaminate my water? Steal my stuff? Pretend to be my friend to gain access to my trust? Act as if you can't do it so I will do it for you? Accept my kindness then insult me as being a fool for trusting you? Beg me for a favor then tell your friends how stupid I am for granting your wish? I've seen it all over my lifetime. Not just in war but in peace as well. If I prejudge a person because of the color of his skin you can chalk it up to my life experiences. Don't blame me. Blame the thousands who came before you and try to understand that once bitten twice shy is the rule with few exceptions. I've been burned too many times to forgive and forget.
"So what are you going to do? Shoot at me? Set up a bomb where you think I might travel? Poison my food? Contaminate my water? Steal my stuff?..."

Sounds more like the tactics of the right wingers around here considering the fact that they've already threatened to do those things to more than a few of us.

BTW...if you prejudge a person based on the color of their skin, you are the text book definition of a racist. Doesn't matter how you try and justify your prejudice, it's still racism.
Abraan

Switzerland

#179194 Sep 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Du är ett bedrägeri
Arsel, after reading an earlier post, this will be e -a-s-y! Fjolla

Your president has a bad reputation. Getting to be known as weak and just present!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#179195 Sep 3, 2013
JBH wrote:
There is nothing to gain about Syria from Obama's doing, but evidently to take lots of losses to get on starting this, indulge on this matter of chemical weapons so created.
That is simple and straightforward, for somebody having not graduated from high school can even know that is the case.
BY looking into the real small number dying of chemical usage (of unproven number too--in no way can it be proved by the illness effect and situations there), it is an ill environment issue that resembles US having factories and lots of places of ill conditions, with toxic chemicals as weapons, that have killed a lot of people.
Then bomb factories and toxic places first in US of that is what they want to do by calling chemical weapons to hit something according to their way.
If the matter is not about to strike on factories and places, then it is same thing not to strike on Syria--but no proof can point to Syria, as proofs can be evident and mean that corrosive chemicals are "weapons" that have killed and still kill in US.
Why is then Syria?
IN Syria, nobody can know and prove whoever died, were a result of sarin gas or from other illness. Nor at this time of chances, if people come out to say that they are so ill, it cannot be proven if were their illness was due to poor health, bad environment or sarin gas. But most importantly, nobody can prove, and there is no such proof (highly improbable) that can prove whoever and who used sarin gas.
As many chemicals can be as weapons, the case of sain gas is trivial and too impertinent to make a case, when what are lots of chemicals that kill, as considered as weapons as well.
This is a big joke of lacking basics and simple maturity from those making trivial nuisance ABOUT SYRIA.
NO UN REPORT AND ANY OTHER REPORTS can be a basis based on all situations, factors and parameters in Syria for any action on Syria, as even, even and even chemical weapons and sarin gas were used because that proves nothing and there are no clear facts.
It amounts to nothing so far from Obama's calling on chemical weapons which should not have started with. But if the approach of logical standpoint to do things in general is not in place, this world is very bad and wrong, that lots of mental inability, defectiveness, falsification, wrong ways of doing, making wrongfulness for self-destruction, to take place, are enormously being destructive to US people and will tear and break them.
IT IS APPALLING WHEN IT AMOUNTS TO NOTHING BASED ON GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT AND THE MIDDLE EAST situations as have been that way for long, to get started to this chemical weapons subject with not knowing to stop is a serious problem itself.
Then tendency to even to come with falsehood to addict to chemical weapons calling simply reflects the fantasy of indulging on nuisance and trivial, to be self-destructive and causing lots of damages to many others, as simple as it is, for that is so clear.
ON the simple understanding, the matter should have been reduced and gone,instead of raising it to the very destructive way.
There are to take lots of loses and NOTHING TO GAIN BUT BIG DAMAGES IN this DESTRUCTIVE, FALSE AND WRONG ENDEAVOR as a very damaging nut-case.
The rebels themselves have admitted doing it: http://www.examiner.com/article/syrian-rebels...

Level 8

Location hidden

#179196 Sep 3, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you going to do? Shoot at me? Set up a bomb where you think I might travel? Poison my food? Contaminate my water? Steal my stuff? Pretend to be my friend to gain access to my trust? Act as if you can't do it so I will do it for you? Accept my kindness then insult me as being a fool for trusting you? Beg me for a favor then tell your friends how stupid I am for granting your wish? I've seen it all over my lifetime. Not just in war but in peace as well. If I prejudge a person because of the color of his skin you can chalk it up to my life experiences. Don't blame me. Blame the thousands who came before you and try to understand that once bitten twice shy is the rule with few exceptions. I've been burned too many times to forgive and forget.
Alrighty then. lol

You seem big on cliche phrases so I have one for you that's perfect for your predicament.

'Excuses are like azzholes, everybody has one'

You can attempt to justify and rationalize your hatred all day long, but you won't get any sympathy from me. As for what I will "do to you", I'm content calling you what you are. Nothing more is necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 14 min Cordwainer Trout 13
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 14 min OccupyThis 5
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 35 min D Valens 142,212
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 52 min Quirky 7,158
What ever happened to US Mail, Vorinus, Torchwo... 1 hr Frito Bandito 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,586
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Patriot 10,959
More from around the web