The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 7,427)

Showing posts 148,521 - 148,540 of219,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie, where do you get all of these euphemisms?
They're too funny.
Good or bad they're out of my teeny brain. LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I think so. They remind me of racial diversity. LOL
Yeah.. A black, brown and white snack. Kinda like a melting pot.. LOL. Good catch POSI. LOL.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Hag or Nag (Glue Factory)
Wow did not know you were worried about what people think of your post :)
WIR must care about your post otherwise it would not be brought up.
What about “Mayhem” I thought that was the Presidents Job or is that an Insurance Company?
I enjoy most post keep them coming.
Gossip girl.

How ignorant though. Just because someone replies or comments on a post doesn't indicate any extreme concern. It's just posting a comment.

You enjoy any posts that agree with everything you think. How typical of narrow-minded thinkers though.

Next time you have something you want to address about me, have the guts to do it directly.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
No he was correct! The only Disruption i see is from you and ChaunceyGardiner.
Now that is a lie.

I can provide several posts right now from people of your ilk that were disrupting, instigating and provoking.

And he was not correct. By the way, YOU'RE causing disruption with your very post and the one you posted to WM about WIR.

You people are such hypocrites.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
This was a dent to his inflated ego.
Well he better deflate that ego PDQ as it looks like france is having cold feet as well.. We had better hope he don't start a WW3 in the coming days.. Russia has dispatched warship into the med as well..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama pushes communism at MLK Jr. anniversary.
http://moonbattery.com/...
Reiterates just what I have been saying for quite some time.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Try THIS again!
Hi Ima :)
Hope you are doing well ...
I said that with my sign in name American Lady Patriot ...
BUT
It seems it did not show up ...
``````````
Sorry about the confusing posts ...
I'm trying to 'fix' this :)
Hello, again on same post...AL. Sorry I goofed on post # 177141, I meant.... Hello instead of Hell!! Lol!

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a given had to put up with people like him when I was an SPLE they don't bother me. They all end up in the same place dating Rose and her 5 sisters. We found someone like him once Erotic Asphyxiation they called it an accidental suicide for the family. Theo he does have a thing for underage prostates (or as I refer to them as sex-slave) this is not a sickness it is a crime.(liberals would like you to believe otherwise)
Creating more disruption I see.

I wasn't even posting to you, then you dare accuse me Chanucey of causing disruption. You're a lying hypocrite just like the rest of your kind here.

I don't have five sisters. You're a disgusting pig.
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
“This administration should get serious about prosecuting violent criminals who misuse guns and stop focusing its efforts on law-abiding gun owners,” says NRA spokesperson Andrew Arulanandam.
Apparently people who misuse guns are way down the priority list for this administration - unless, of course, it's a white/white-hispanic person and the victim(s) are people of color or children.

“Don't put MY kids on the line”

Level 2

Do it yourself

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NRA Slams New Obama Executive Orders On Guns
“This administration should get serious about prosecuting violent criminals who misuse guns and stop focusing its efforts on law-abiding gun owners,” says NRA spokesperson Andrew Arulanandam.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/evanmcsan/nra-slams-n...
Eagle
I don't like the spirit of the way Obama did another end run around Congress. We elected all of them with the intent that they all participate in these decisions.

Having said that, I don't think corporations have a constitutional right to buy guns anyway and I don't think they should. I think if some must be background checked then we all must and the guns should have an actual person to take responsibility for them that can be held personally accountable in the event of a criminal action concerning it.

As far as banning the imports, it will probably never affect me but I don't think it should be done.

Also, none of this would have prevented either the Sandy Hook shooting or most of the other notable ones that Obama is claiming he is acting in their names.

Level 2

Do it yourself

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Gossip girl.
How ignorant though. Just because someone replies or comments on a post doesn't indicate any extreme concern. It's just posting a comment.
You enjoy any posts that agree with everything you think. How typical of narrow-minded thinkers though.
Next time you have something you want to address about me, have the guts to do it directly.
Kiss off. We talk about you behind your back every day and we aren't about to stop. First Amendment itch!

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<me AND Chauncey.....>

Oh brother, I can predict how that typo will be spun into a lie by you pigeons. LOL!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, was trying to be sarcastic about the sentence.
Stay away from the victim.
Curfew.
Ankle bracelet.
Everyone is selling us out, including the judicial system.
Oh I am sure they will be back into the system soon enough.. I am not sure about the indefinite probation?? Usually if you violate probation you serve the time in lockup.. How much time will they get once its violated?? Either way the brats basically ruined their lives unless they make drastic changes..

Eagle

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Kiss off. We talk about you behind your back every day and we aren't about to stop. First Amendment itch!
FU! Then you get what you give in return, Ralffy and don't whine about it and go crying to Topix, b*tch!

Hahahhahahahha!

Level 2

Do it yourself

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he better deflate that ego PDQ as it looks like france is having cold feet as well.. We had better hope he don't start a WW3 in the coming days.. Russia has dispatched warship into the med as well..
Eagle
I don't think it would be WWIII but it would get ugly before we could collar him. I never was comfortable with him leading us in these situations.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Loling wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like the spirit of the way Obama did another end run around Congress. We elected all of them with the intent that they all participate in these decisions.
Having said that, I don't think corporations have a constitutional right to buy guns anyway and I don't think they should. I think if some must be background checked then we all must and the guns should have an actual person to take responsibility for them that can be held personally accountable in the event of a criminal action concerning it.
As far as banning the imports, it will probably never affect me but I don't think it should be done.
Also, none of this would have prevented either the Sandy Hook shooting or most of the other notable ones that Obama is claiming he is acting in their names.
I don't like by-passing congress either.. On the corporation issue I can agree.. There are already stick guidelines regarding importing old military weapons..

Check out this comment..

"I don't think Obama understands that gun trusts are ONLY used for extremely expensive and already highly regulated NFA items that can take more than a year to obtain on top of fees and extensive background checks that no normal gun purchase requires.

Also some one with a gun trust won't let a random person already not in his trust shoot the gun because of the strict federal penalties imposed upon breaking NFA rules to begin with. Plus when was the last time a registered NFA item was actually used in a crime? Once since 1934? Maybe not even once?

To me this screams lets just make it harder for law abiding guns to obtain guns they like to shoot and try to fix a problem that is no where near broken."

Eagle

Level 2

Do it yourself

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
FU! Then you get what you give in return, Ralffy and don't whine about it and go crying to Topix, b*tch!
Hahahhahahahha!
I'll report you every chance I get itch.Hahahahahahaha!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently people who misuse guns are way down the priority list for this administration - unless, of course, it's a white/white-hispanic person and the victim(s) are people of color or children.
Its all window dressing for them and to try to pass some feel good laws..

Eagle

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

THURSDAY, AUG 29, 2013

A party full of rodeo clowns: GOP flips the bird to racial justice

By spurning invitations to celebrate the 1963 March, Republicans show they don't care about seeming racist anymore

BY JOAN WALSH

A party full of rodeo clowns: GOP flips the bird to racial justice

Republicans haven’t been truly competitive for the African-American vote since Richard Nixon got a third of black voters in 1960 against John F. Kennedy, who spent most of that campaign hedging his bets on civil rights. After that, the party of Lincoln actively drove black people into the ranks of Democrats. The testimony of black Republicans who were sidelined, excluded and even attacked at the 1964 convention in San Francisco, when the party nominated the anti-civil rights Barry Goldwater, is painful to read.

In the post-Reagan years, however, Republicans became more careful about blatantly spurning the support of African-Americans, mainly because an image of racial tolerance, at least, was deemed essential to gaining the support of white moderates and independents; soccer moms, it was said, didn’t like overt racism. Then-Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman’s 2006 speech to the NAACP repudiating the GOP’s ’60s-era “Southern Strategy” wasn’t designed to seriously challenge the Democrats’ lock on black votes, but to give moderates, and maybe even Latinos, a reason to hope the party was evolving on race.

That’s all behind us. As recently as 2007, I believe, it would have been unthinkable that no major Republican leader would accept an invitation to join Wednesday’s commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington. But that’s what happened this week, even though a delusional Bill O’Reilly claimed last night that “no Republicans and no conservatives were invited” to speak. As usual, O’Reilly is wrong: House Speaker John Boehner was washing his hair; wait, he was visiting Wyoming (the sixth whitest state in the U.S., by the way). Majority Leader Eric Cantor, who traveled to Selma with Rep. John Lewis last year, was likewise otherwise engaged. Both Presidents Bush are recuperating from health troubles. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was invited in his brother and father’s stead, but he had other plans. Sen. John McCain also declined.

“We had a very concerted effort, because this is not a political moment,” said Rep. Leah Daughtry, executive producer of the commemoration.“This was about us coming together as a community, so we wanted to be sure that we had all political representations,” Daughtry said.“We attempted very vigorously to have someone from the GOP participate and unfortunately they were unable to find someone who was able to participate.”

RNC chairman Reince Priebus pointed to the fact that Republicans held their own King commemoration Monday, inviting only blacks who are Republicans. Sounds like a fun time — a separate but equal celebration.

The fact that no leading Republican bothered to attend the 50thanniversary commemoration shows how far to the right they’ve moved on race. It’s not just that they’ve thrown in the towel when it comes to appealing to black voters. They also don’t think it’s worth it to make an extra effort to appeal to white voters who flinch at racism.

Thursday morning’s campaign by some Republicans to make march organizers out to be the real racists, because they didn’t invite South Carolina’s appointed black senator, Tim Scott, represents the usual GOP game of racial tit-for-tat. The fact is, the organizers were reaching out to national GOP leaders, and Scott is not one of them. His hostility to everything the Congressional Black Caucus stands for also makes him an unlikely and provocative choice as speaker....(cont.)

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/29/a_party_full_...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.. A black, brown and white snack. Kinda like a melting pot.. LOL. Good catch POSI. LOL.
Were they invented in America? I wonder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,521 - 148,540 of219,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 29 min spud 269
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 57 min Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
El Paso state Sen. Jose Rodriguez challenges wi... 59 min No more free lunch 70
Quirky's Saloon. 2 hr Quirky 203
What If Republicans Capture the Senate? 2 hr xxxrayted 306
Racist, rabid-right Republicans 2 hr Jack Schortz 77
Rubio's donor base grows 4 hr Quirky 59
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Quirky 133,593
Immigrant tuition bill opens rift in Republican... 5 hr Quirky 15
•••
•••
•••
•••