The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381676 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#177302 Aug 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You hang on to my every word too and we both know that too.
LOL.
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...keep telling yourself that and you might even believe it some day.
I am telling you that and you have listened. I can't help it if it doesn't sink in. That is your problem and not mine.
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#177303 Aug 29, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>There was a time, not too long ago, that we didn't care about threats from pissant countries. What happened to that.
We got a liberal in the oval office.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#177304 Aug 29, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>There was a time, not too long ago, that we didn't care about threats from pissant countries. What happened to that.
Well my opinion on that is that The USA is stretched to it`s limits right now. So IMO by Obama striking Syria he may provoke us into some kind of altercation with Russia. Not to mention the fact that several Islamic Countries in that area would love to see Israel wiped out.

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Cool

#177305 Aug 29, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah he is. How does he know if a mother dies and is held by a son while she dies. That's not the kind of thing most people would make up. IMHO.
I agree with ya. What I have observed, people like him and his friends do a whole lotta displacing and projecting. It is seen in the hungry and hateful tone of their written posts. They basically are jealous that they do not have the simple lives of others. Ya know, people who laugh more than they scowl.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#177306 Aug 29, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
Iran is pretty much a Pizzant , But Russia Ain`t. IMO the USA is in no financial position to get into a war with Russia.
Doctor Who Jimmy Love

Germany

#177307 Aug 29, 2013
Wow I see you people made a difference today! lmao
republicratards!

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

#177308 Aug 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am too but I do devote some of my time here to voice my opinions and speak my piece.
Nothing wrong with that. Good discussions here when the trolls aren't trolling causing mayhem.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#177309 Aug 29, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought yourself in to a conversation with ChaunceyGardiner and his views on slavery and definition . So you were defending him so I thought you have the same views as him.
"You brought yourself in to a conversation with ChaunceyGardiner and his views on slavery and definition ."

Really? And when was that? Please direct me to that post and conversation.

But IF I defended or supported Chauncey about a particular issue, that in no way means I agree with everything he posts. I also don't read every person's every post.

You seem confused and rather petty in my opinion.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#177310 Aug 29, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh one more thing he was making remarks about my mother who died 17 years ago so pardon me if I decide to think your views may have changed to match his. If your views change on this matter I will apologize after all I am human until then ""Oink Oink""
And with this one of my favorite songs Kansas Dust in the Wind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tH2w6Oxx0kQXX
I am out all have fun and be safe
What??? I don't know anything about any remarks he made about your mother.

But why on earth would my views "change to match his?"

I think for myself, form my own opinions and don't rely on anyone else's opinions to influence mine.

If my views change on WHAT matter?

Are you on drugs by any chance?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#177311 Aug 29, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
This thread stinks of illegals and their sympathizers. Tine to pay the piper! Time to reap what you sow. Time to pay up liars, thieves and cheats!
Don't say I didn't warn you! Run! Run and hide! Go now! Before it is too late for you and your kind!
"This thread stinks of illegals and their sympathizers."

It's your upper lip.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#177312 Aug 29, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you remember how Bush was treated when he went to the NAACP when he was president?
Nope.

But what does that have to do with no Republican politicians joining in at the commemorative ceremony for MLK's speech?

Level 8

Location hidden

#177313 Aug 29, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a "Ignorant Hag" Icon for Rose.
We need a "sober up" icon for you. lol

“Cloudy ”

Level 2

Cool

#177314 Aug 29, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Cosby simply don't follow the race baiters agenda and tell it like it is something obama and others failed at yesterday and the march.. Its to bad a in my opinion a missed opportunity to address the issues going on in the broken households/ high rates of abortion/crime/ etc etc etc..
Bill Cosby on Meet The Press 02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OuL8F9oHC2QXX
Eagle
I agree. They missed the golden opportunity. But if you really think about it. It's very typical for the woe me whiners to pass up opportunities. They would just soon continue to whine. What I think is funny, there were quite of few very wealthy blacks who spoke. And not a single one of them ever made the attempt or gesture to fill the shoes of MLK. It's because they want to be superior or at least equal to whites, but more importantly be superior than other blacks who just aren't as well off as they are.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#177315 Aug 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Something way funky is going on over at Topix.com !
Shadow-banning is being practiced and trolls are being given access to hidden posting aids and extra protection
Topix forums are the number one internet community forums linked to newspapers in America.
http://open.salon.com/blog/virginia888/2010/0...
Very old news from 2010.

Many of us have read this numerous times.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#177316 Aug 29, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a "sober up" icon for you. lol
LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#177317 Aug 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Did you pull your pom poms out of the same drawer she hides her intelligence (and socks) in?
Is that the "drawer" you keep all your made up stories mr. Mitty?

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#177318 Aug 29, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! REALLY? Shadow banning you say? Trolls bullying? LMAO!(see rose)
Liar. See yourself.

Level 8

Location hidden

#177319 Aug 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You believe in freedom to piss and crap in my yard.
Do it again and I'll exercise my freedom, shithund.
Oh brother.(rolls eyes)

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#177320 Aug 29, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Very old news from 2010.
Many of us have read this numerous times.
Now don't go spoilin' eagle's fun.

;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#177321 Aug 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Pos, I know, you're younger than me (but you served in Vietnam) and everything you've ever told us about yourself is a lie.
You're life story is a virtual epic of time travel and contradiction isn't it?
LMFAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump spurs a fresh wave of Latino activism 16 min spud 18
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 44 min Go Blue Forever 335
News What the Black Lives Matter campaign gets wrong (Aug '15) 1 hr bozo 43
News Why the millennial vote could be a game-changer... 2 hr Thanks jerks 2
News Anti-Trump protests break out again in California 3 hr serfs up 15
News Americans Fed Up with Illegal Immigration 3 hr serfs up 8
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr hal 5,455
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Quirky 140,932
More from around the web