The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409892 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#175952 Aug 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd never been to that thread, but since you keep putting the link up I might stop by for a visit after I eat.
Thanks for the invitation.
Back in a bit.
Its your choice and I am sure you would be posting all the gay articles that you can.. Go ahead.. I could care less..

Eagle

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#175954 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
Is this a discussion forum or a kindergarten class?
It's mostly a bytch session, but every now and then something real comes out. You have to keep up.

“Don't put MY kids on the line”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Do it yourself

#175956 Aug 25, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its your choice and I am sure you would be posting all the gay articles that you can.. Go ahead.. I could care less..
Eagle
The more he posts there the less he can post here.

Level 2

Do it yourself

#175958 Aug 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
When did 'Ask not what your country can do for you'
become 'Ask only what your country will give you?'
Allen West
When it was heard in the ghetto.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#175959 Aug 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"If"
The word "if" is so very important isn't it? I can use it too.
"If" you don't like colored people, take your ignorant, inbred, low I.Q arse to a planet where there aren't any. Good luck with that.
It just so happens that I have no problem with any race. I'll be staying and there's not a thing you can do about it.:)
<quoted text>
It kinda sounds like you're the one crying. haha
This country isn't the "color" you want it to be anymore is it? Too bad, so sad. It doesn't bother me one bit. People are people. You hardly qualify as a person though.
You will forever be crying your river of woes.

No "ifs" ands or buts about it.

Unlike you, I have no desire to run anyone off of a public message board.
Unlike you, I do not empower anonymous posters on a public message board.

I'm only a racist because you want me to be a racist. Period!
Doesn't make me the racist you you want.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#175960 Aug 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
Allen West
Good question! When was it that we started fighting for criminals rights, and thinking they should get medical treatment beyond just normal treatment?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wik...

'Illegal' for US military to deny Bradley Manning sex change Transgender advocates said it should not be up to the US military to decide if Bradley Manning gets hormone therapy after the jailed US serviceman revealed he wanted a sex change.
A day after being sentenced for leaking classified material, Bradley Manning revealed that he was hoping to have a sex change.
In a written statement read on NBC News's 'Today' programme, Manning said he wants to start hormone therapy as soon as possible and asked supporters to refer to him by his new name, Chelsea, and to use the feminine pronoun.
But Manning's demands may set up another legal fight - the army said it does not provide hormone treatment or sex-reassignment surgery
Manning's lawyer said he will force the army to accommodate his client.
"I'm gong to become the smartest person on ensuring that a soldier who is in confinement who has gender dysphoria gets appropriate medical treatment. I know that recently there was a story, I think 'Courthouse News' ran it, where a Fort Leavenworth spokesperson said,'We don't have certain treatment, that's not what we give.' I'm going to change that," said David Coombs.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#175961 Aug 25, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>He keeps posting to you. I think e likes you.
He think I will post some of his personal info so he can call his lawyer.. LOL.. I don't have any and he is nothing but a speck of gay dust in my eyes..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#175962 Aug 25, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>The more he posts there the less he can post here.
So true so true.. LOL.. He can take that rosie with him..

Eagle
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#175964 Aug 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
Allen West
I believe it was first uttered in the mid 1970's in Detroit, a city run by liberal, thieving, scandalous blacks, and well, we can see the outcome.
positronium

Gloversville, NY

#175965 Aug 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
The blacks didn't know what racism even was until the federal government introduced it to them and showed them their could be some serious cash to be made in this modern day race hustling scandal known as "racism"
Yeah, they just thought getting lynched and drug behind a truck was just what white people did to everyone.
(shakes head)
It's embarrassing how ignorant and racist the far right on this thread are.
But white people aren't getting lynched today by rampant black thugs? It happens almost everyday now.
positronium

Gloversville, NY

#175966 Aug 25, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post higgans. I have come back to my senses after the shock of disgust and remembered what I have always known, no one will ever be able to help the Middle East because they refuse to grow.
Even if we could go in a take out the corrupt leaders without another sole being killed there is nothing but more corrupt leaders to take their place.
Good point...

Level 2

Do it yourself

#175968 Aug 25, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He think I will post some of his personal info so he can call his lawyer.. LOL.. I don't have any and he is nothing but a speck of gay dust in my eyes..
Eagle
He thinks everyone posts his person information and whine to his lawyer about it.

Chicken farm
Paul
hound
apples
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#175969 Aug 25, 2013
http://news.msn.com/world/mexico-migrant-trai...

"Mexico migrant train derails; at least 5 dead"

At least that will be 5 less illegals coming to the U.S.
positronium

Gloversville, NY

#175970 Aug 25, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>You were nailed. Accept it.
You are right... LOL
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#175971 Aug 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
Illegals defraud billions in tax refunds and the IRS does nothing.
Tea Party patriots work hard pay taxes, support the Constitution, and love their country....
TARGETED BY THE IRS
Yep! Poor illegal aliens having to hide in the shadows.
positronium

Gloversville, NY

#175975 Aug 25, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Hi rose! How are you today? The weather is great here. I hope you are finding a beautiful day where you are.
I don't think she can find happy.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#175976 Aug 25, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>It's mostly a bytch session, but every now and then something real comes out. You have to keep up.
Stop killing the dream
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/stop-killing...
Voting rights do matter. Civil Rights do matter. But truth matters even more.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Marion Oaks..

#175977 Aug 25, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks everyone posts his person information and whine to his lawyer about it.
Chicken farm
Paul
hound
apples
Have you noticed the true Patriots always come right out and talk in public about medical issues and never try to hide them?? Were upfront and honest the entire time.. Not a single Patriot cares about his gay issues.. But the libs are always wanting to call lawyers and such in fear of being stalked.. LOL..

Eagle
positronium

Gloversville, NY

#175979 Aug 25, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You think so? Well, lets see. I will try to answer for rose and see how close I can get it. Rose will say something like this;
FU you lair! I only return what is given to me! If these stupid people would just learn to show some respect for their elders we would all get along fine but no, the insist on antagonizing! They call me names and attach for NO REASON and YOU are one of the pos that does it most. You and that pathetic Ralff and lying pos posi! Hahahahaha! You punks really are pathetic! You all need to get a life!
I'm not lying. I know she is a troll. So are her sponsors. We all know who they are, IMO
Progressive Schmugressive

Middletown, CT

#175980 Aug 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
Allen West
When LBJ decided to start his "War On Poverty" and therefore "have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 2 min Cordwainer Trout 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Mnbzxc 18,377
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 3 hr Well Well 691
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 3 hr Well Well 33
News Texas Governor Goes After Sheriff Who Protects ... 4 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web